- Text Size +

Cody looked down at the bed. He seemed to occupy less of it than earlier. He had shrunk again! That could be the only explanation.

"Uhh..." he began. "Did I...?"

"Shhh." She placed a finger on his lips. "It's my turn now."

She knelt down, her head between his legs, and caught his cock in her mouth. The size of her head compared to his thighs all but confirmed it to him: he was smaller.

He soon forgot all about it, though, as he discovered with a shock that his balls had also disappeared inside her mouth. Everything about this situation was unprecedented for him. The way her tongue moved around his balls and her lips skirted his taint was making him crazy. Throughout, he sensed the leather under him stretch slowly, almost imperceptibly.

It took less than two minutes for him to come, which wasn't a surprise considering how aroused he'd been all morning. When they were done, she smacked her lips like she had done last time. He sat up, getting his bearings. She leaned in and kissed him. He didn't usually kiss a girl right after a blowjob, but this time he had no choice. He could taste his own jizz as her tongue wriggled around his mouth, almost jamming down his throat. When she let go, he found himself panting. She lifted him and set him on the floor. He stood there for a few moments, watching as she lay on the bed, also catching her breath. He was about to say something when he saw her... grinding... on the saddle. Her eyes were closed; it was as if she had forgotten he was there.

He watched for a few moments before he realized she was stretching. No, not stretching her limbs, but her body itself was stretching against the sheets. She was growing! As soon as the thought entered his head, he was sure of it. He looked on in stunned silence as her arms and legs grew longer and her head almost approached the headboard. He noticed with a jolt that he had an erection again. The scene unfolding before his eyes was strangely erotic in a way he couldn't quite describe. Suddenly she turned around and smiled at him. "How do you feel?"

"I shrank again!"

She sat up, placing her legs on either side of him. Her knees were up to his waist now. Looking up at her, he felt like he was in the presence of some kind of force. "You what?"

"I shrank again, like last time! Look, stand up."

She slowly rose to her feet. Cody involuntarily took a step back from her looming form. Standing straight up, she looked down at him. From his vantage point, he could no longer see her face. All he could see were her breasts, far above his line of sight. If he looked straight ahead, he saw the slender trail of hair that led down from her belly button to her snatch. He was having to look up at her belly button!

"What the fuck, Cody?! How are you as tall as my waist? Are you trying to pull some shit here?"

Cody could tell she was angry. He had to admit he was a little scared, what with a woman almost twice his height and probably many times his weight shouting down at him. He stepped back and cleared his throat.

"What do you think I've been trying to say all this while, Samantha? I'm shrinking. It's.. I think it has something to do with the saddle. And... I think you're growing too."

"Yeah, I can see you're shorter. But I'm not the one who's growing. I'm the same as ever. How short do you think you are?"

"I don't know. Do you have a tape measure?"

Cody stood against the wall as Samantha measured his height. He still could not get used to how high up her breasts hung as she bent down.

"You're almost 4'4"," she said, folding up the tape.

"And... and how about you? Are you still the same height?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I am. Here, measure your big slut." She handed him the tape and stood straight against the wall. He looked up at her, gulping. "Oops, I forgot. You're going to need some help." She bent down and grabbed him. He felt a jolt as she lifted him clean off. "Wow, you're so much lighter!"

She put him down once he'd made a mark on the wall. "Well, what does it say?" he asked impatiently.

"See for yourself. I'm 7'2", same as I've been since I was seventeen."