- Text Size +

In the parking lot, Cody automatically made his way to his car. Samantha laughed when she saw it. When she was standing next to it, it barely came up to her chest. She leaned against it, resting her arm on the roof. She stretched so that her fingers reached almost across the entire width of the car. "Do you expect me to fit in this?"

Cody was nonplussed. "Come, let's take my truck." She grabbed his hand and almost dragged him to her truck.

They were a few blocks away when Cody realized his phone was not in his pocket. Weird. He could have sworn he'd kept it there. "I think I left my phone back home," he said.

"Oh," replied Samantha. "Do you need to call or text someone? You could use mine."

"We gotta turn back and grab it."

"Cody," she turned to look at him and placed a hand on his shoulder, her index finger stroking his cheek. "Just use mine. Whom do you need to text? Your boss?"

"No, I already texted him."

"So what do you need your phone for? You're going to be with me all day."

I guess she's right. He could talk to his friends later. He knew the downtown area well enough that he didn't need a map. "I suppose I could do without it."

"That's more like it." She ruffled his hair, making him feel like a child who had who'd just gained his mother's approval.

A few minutes later he noticed they were not heading downtown. In fact they seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. He saw the cafe from yesterday pass by. "I thought we were going to watch a movie?" he asked her.

"Yeah! I was just thinking: I hurried over when I saw your text. I didn't have the time to dress up or do my hair. So we're just going to drop in at my place so I can change. And then we watch the movie! Is there a movie you have in mind?"

"What? Uhh..." he didn't know what to say. He hadn't been ready to return to the farm. "I don't know; I'm okay with anything."

"How about Avengers? Have you seen it?"

"Oh man, that movie's awesome!" He began gushing about the movie, his worries about the farm forgotten. She smiled as she heard him talk animatedly, launching into a description of the plot and the characters.

"So, you're saying," she interrupted him in the middle of his exposition, "it's a movie you could watch again?"

"Yeah, totally. It's an awesome movie."

"That's decided, then!"

They were on the country roads now. Cody was reminded of his thoughts from yesterday, about how he would have no idea where he was if left here by himself. He remembered with a jolt that he didn't have his phone. No phone, no car. He concluded with a growing sense of discomfort that Samantha could just throw him out of the car and he would be lost. He looked at her, thinking... Would she do that? The way she had slammed the car door yesterday sent shivers down his spine: she could easily hurt him if she wanted to. She was smiling, her hands resting with ease on the wheel. No... she wouldn't. Hadn't she just told him she'd felt an instant connection with him? And she loved sucking his cock. His eyes rested on her hands and long fingers, thinking about them wrapped around his member, tugging at it. She had rolled up the sleeves of her pullover so he could see her forearms, veins bulging. For some reason, this made him intensely horny.

"Like what you see?" she turned around, eyebrows raised.

"Uhh, yeah, just taking a look at my big slut," he replied, winking.

"Oh honey," she leaned in towards him, her face close enough that their noses almost touched. He wanted to tell her to watch the road but the words got stuck in his throat as he tried not to look down the front of her pullover. "You're going to get a much closer look at this big slut."