- Text Size +

Krumpalina

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains futa/femdick, including ejaculation. The giant woman in question also has a special sort of cock with some spines on it [the organ is human in nature otherwise].

 

This story also contains: monster-traits, saliva, spit, snot,

vore [soft, hard, cock, soul], cruelty digestion, messy stomach, burps, cruelty, and gore among other things.)

 

(NOTE: Happy Holidays! I had the idea for a holiday story with a female Krampus-like being for quite some time, so I hope this story is enjoyed!)

 

--------------

 

The blue sky hung clear over the frosty landscape that day, and the sun shined bright. It was still frigid morning of course, but that was no problem for the residents of the aptly named Christmas Village! The one and only municipality in the North Pole, it was. There, the cold-adapted elves lived in service to the city’s mayor and primary employer: one Santa Claus.

 

It was Christmas Eve, and the gray-stone streets were crowded with the short and slender elf-folk. They moved between snow-topped buildings of wood and stone. Evergreen trees dotted the area. There wasn’t a single structure here without some sort of festive feature, the most common being peppermint pillars or doorframe-trimmings, but there were lollipop paths and gingerbread mannequins at many a home or store. Even the trains crisscrossing through the village had holiday flare, what with their green-red paint jobs and peppermint wheels. Those locomotives helped transport goods and elves all around the city.

 

The village was modest in both size and architecture, with one exception in the form of the wide sprawling factory at the northern end of the city. The multi-story structure towered over the others, and white smoke billowed out from the slender red chimneys interspersed with pointed snow-topped spires. All knew it well as Santa’s Workshop. There, Santa and a team of elves were working crunch-time to handle any last minute toys before delivery night tonight.

 

Thankfully, the jolly old man prepared well in advance, and for most elves this was a day off. Santa was the biggest employer in the area, but not the only one. The elf stores were packed with customers eager to spend their Christmas bonuses on more red-green furniture and nick-knacks to fill their festive homes. The Christmas spirit was year round for the residents of the village after all, as made apparent by the year-wide fashion of green-red garbs and peppermint socks on all the pointy-eared populace.

 

So far, it was looking to be a normal Christmas this year.

 

Then, the ground started to shake.

 

The hustling bustling elves stopped to feel the tremors. The vibrations grew and grew, and they looked towards the horizon where a female figure slowly walked into view.

 

Ker-thump, ker-thump.

 

The sound of snow getting compacted joined the steady boom as the stranger drew closer. Many an elf gasped as they realized just how huge this being had to be. The gigantic female stopped just outside the south-end of the city. The nearby citizens took in her form best they could.

 

Starting at the top were tall black goat-horns jutting out from the forehead of the woman. She had short brown hair that her pointed ears poked out from. The visitor had a youthful, fetching visage which made her look early 20s by human standards. Her body was lean and toned, yet hardly covered at all. Her modest and perky chest was entirely bare. Elven eyes trailed down from it towards the defined abdominals towards her waist. There laid the only piece of clothing she had in the form of dark green boxer shorts. Atop the garment, stretched out by a formidable bulge, was the phrase “Deck this Dick” written in a red Christmas-y font.

 

Her goat-like legs were entirely covered in a coarse coat of short brown-fur. The shade was a darker brown than that of her head hair, and certainly darker than the light-olive tone of her skin. The limbs ended in big black hooves flat like a horse’s with a small cleft to them. Said hooves rested at the edge of the city, cracking some cobblestone.

 

She eyed the gawking masses below; her eyes had a dark-yellow iris. The elves looked back up, cheerily, at the curious being that stood around 500ft tall. The citizens of Christmas Village were no stranger to interesting visitor. Santa was a magical being after all, as were they.

 

“Hello!” squeaked a pink haired she-elf. “Welcome to Christmas Village, the pride of the North Pole. Is there anything we could help you wit-”

 

“You pipsqueaks seen Santa?” boomed the satyr-like woman.

 

The congenial elves ignored the crudeness of her words just as easily as they did the vulgar phrase decorating her underwear. Another elf spoke: a shorter male one with scarlet red hair and a jingling bell on his pointed cap.

 

“I’m sorry but you can’t see Mr. Claus today. You see, it’s Christmas Eve today, so he’s doing last minute work before his deliveries tonight. Lots of good men and women all over the globe are eager to get their presents after all. If you leave a name though I’m sure we... could...”

 

The elf looked at the bottom of the woman’s right hoof as it moved overhead. The hard-keratin appendage hung just above a few more precious moments before crashing down. The two talking elves and a good few surrounding the pair were all crushed flat. A reverberating mini-quake knocked the snow off a few roofs, but it wasn’t so loud that the elves at the giant’s hooved feet didn’t hear the bursting bones of their friends under there.

 

Nothing like this had ever happened before, so the living members of the mob were too stunned to run. They looked up at the tomboyish gal and shivered. She spoke.

 

“My name’s Krumpalina, and your boss has been naughty this year...”

 

She leaned down closer to the elves beneath her. Her hands reached down to pinch up a few.

 

“...and that means I have license to be a bit naughty myself~”

 

The satyr-like woman brought the elves to her mouth and opened wide. The smattering of elfity in her palm got awash in humid breath that stank of boar meat. A tilt of her hand and in they went. Krumpalina swallowed, then pounded her taut and toned abs with a closed fist.

 

“Aaah~” she sighed. “Not bad~”

 

The invader raised her other leg high above the mob. Now, they ran. Too little too late. Another thundering stomp snuffed another dozen elves out under hoof. She chuckled, then spoke in a voice naturally loud enough for the whole village to hear.

 

“I think I’ll mess around in this festive town of yours till he shows up for our business. I heard this place is open to any visitors brave enough to come, so that shouldn’t be a problem right?~”

 

Krumpalina grinned wide, then stepped deeper into the settlement. Hooved feet crushed home after home with each and every thundering step. She watched the elves scatter and scream around her merciless stompers, and her hand moved down to pat at the bulge of her boxers.

 

‘Soon.’ she told herself.

 

For now, she was content flattening the elves out of existence. Though the pointy-eared wimps knew her not, Krumpalina was familiar with them and most other magic beings of the world. She knew this was probably the first time ageless beings like themselves felt fear, and they handled it very poorly.

 

The elves ran and screamed like mad as they tried to navigate out of the crowded roads. Sadly, the quaint village was too densely packed for them to get anywhere. It all just egged the giant bully on.

 

Krumpalina found a crowded store about half a street in length and raised a furred leg right high over it. A second later and she slammed that right leg down for a devastating stomp. The building and the surrounding festive evergreens burst apart. Wood splinters flew through the air alongside peppermint-pillar chunks. The structure’s green interior mixed with the red gore of all the elves pulped beneath the tough keratin of a hoof.

 

A few giblets even squished out from under the stomp to fly out into the surrounding crowds. The horned woman laughed at all the shocked and repulsed faces.

 

“Jeez, I knew elves were prissy, but I never thought you’d all be this fragile and weak. You better hope your boss comes out here soon~”

 

Krumpalina chuckled, then felt a twinge in her nose. She snorted to get rid of the sensation, then put that new feeling in her throat to use. With a swish of her mouth then a rumble of her throat, Krumpalina pointed her head to the side and hocked a loogie. The wad of saliva-soaked snot slammed right into the front of another popular shop. The building cracked from the phlegm payload, which splashed off it to splatter the nearby crowd. Another dozen or so elves got found injury or death in the fluid mass, while dozens more got splashed and humiliated by the droplets that flew off.

 

The athletic gal exhaled a pleased sigh. She could breath a lot better now. With another booming chuckle, the goat-legged woman moved deeper into the city.

 

For all her talk of wanting to see Santa, she monstrous woman didn’t seem to be in a rush. Plenty of buildings and mobs caught her attention, then lost it as they turned to rubble in quaking stomps. The sound of buildings and the screams of terrified elves filled the city as she wrought havoc with a joyous expression on her face. Her teeth shined white as snow in the grin that accompanied almost every clump of lives she crushed out.

 

Soon enough about a quarter of the city lied in splintered and stone-dusted ruins. The cobblestone roads were torn, and merry elf giblets and viscera were strewn about the ruins. There was still so much city left to go, but Krumpalina figured it wouldn’t take long. The only structure taller than her knees was that distant workshop. The giant had bent over to snatch at a lively bunch of cornered elves when she felt a small bit of warmth against her left hoof.


Krumpalina turned to her side to see one of the holly jolly trains had ran into the side of her hoof. The front engine exploded in a fire ball at the collision--seems they couldn’t break in time. Aside from the toasted elf corpses at the front, the other passengers seemed fine and started to leave the train cabins fast they could. Unfortunately, all the carts got a little dented in the collision, so all of the doors were jammed.


The goat-legged gal immediately saw this as her new source of entertainment. She quickly turned back to the mob she was reaching for earlier. Her fingers wrapped about them and with a squeeze of the digits she clenched them into a red pulp. After wiping her hands on some snow topped roofs nearby, the titanic woman walked to the stopped train.

 

Krumpalina lifted her right hoof atop the smoldering front of the train--the cab--and stomped it down. The fire snuffed out, and a few elves breathed a sigh of relief at that. Then, the giant gal moved her left hoof in front of the right, flattening the next cabin, then the right in front of the left, and so on.

 

The horned woman walked atop the train like a line to follow. Her balance was impeccable, and her clean short-nailed fingers rested gently at her hips in her saunter. A train-car and a half was stomped with every quaking and clumping thud of those unyielding hooves. The passengers inside were helpless as the ceiling crushed in on them. The cabins tore like foil beneath the might of the keratin hooves, and elven gore painted the black things with red splotches as Krumpalina moseyed along. She chuckled with every compacting crunch that rung out.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Santa Claus was at the ground floor of his workshop. The fat man in his red winter suit busily inspected some of the smart phones the elves were churning out. Conveyor lines abounded in the festive interior of the factory. He picked up one and messed around with it.

 

“Hmmm, I really wish there wasn’t a new wireless protocol released just before Christmas, but it looks like we’ll have this out just in time.”

 

“Of course mister Claus!” said an especially short and stocky elf. “We’ve never once failed to meet a quota.”


Santa chuckled. “Ho ho ho, right you are foreman! Well, just a few more hours and I think we’ll be all set. Then, you and the other elves can have a break. All the good men and women of the world should be very happy tomorrow morning.”

 

The rhythmic tremors knocked one of wooden mallets off a nearby shelf, and Santa scratched at his beard.

 

“Hmm, you know I’m beginning to think there could be a problem going out in the city.”, said Santa.

 

“Some of the elves were worried about it too Mr. Claus. Don’t worry, I kept them on task. Besides, you’re the only one tall enough here to see out these windows.”

 

“Yes, that is true. I think I’ll go take a peek...”

 

Santa moved towards a window with his black boots gently squeaking against the smooth wooden floor. He was certainly spry for his mature age. About halfway there an elf burst through the front door in a frantic sweat. Her clothes and face were stained with red splatters.

 

“Santa!” squeaked the elf woman with green hair. “There’s a giant lady out there destroying Christmas Village!”

 

“Ho ho hwhat? That doesn’t sound very likely. Are you sure you haven’t been eating too many sugar plums Kaylin?”

 

“Santa please! She stepped on my husband. His blood’s still on me I-I-” The elf woman paused, lips trembling as tears ran down her cheeks.

 

“Ho hmm, an assault on Christmas. This is unprecedented! Did the giant say what they wanted?”

 

“S-she just said she wanted to talk to you. Something about you being naughty. But, that can’t be true Santa!”

 

Santa paused. The blue-irised eyes behind his spectacles went wide.

 

“I, no of course not. S-she must be mistaken. I’ll go investigate at once. You stay here... we could use more help on the assembly line. Foreman Samblar, get her to work on the OS updates. No one can mess those up...”

“Right away sir!” squeaked the stocky elf.

 

Santa rushed out the door and hopped into his electric sled--reindeer hadn’t been used for decades now. The thing took a few seconds till it went aloft. Of course, by then Santa saw the giant horned-woman stomping about his precious city.

 

--==--==--==--

 

When Santa flew up close to the woman, he found her busy deep-throating a caboose on a Christmas train. A long crimson tongue, slick with saliva, stretched out from her lips to lap at the peppermint-trimmed windows of the cabin. Mr. Claus heard the screams of the elves inside.

 

Santa brought his sleigh to a hover.

 

“Ho ho stop what you’re doing there! I don’t know who you are but-”

 

“Mjmmfust auh virnuent”, she said.

 

“W-what?”

 

Krumpalina gulped once and the train cabin went deeper down her throat. The elves pressed their face against the rear windows at Santa. Tears welled in their eyes as they banged at the glass. Their wimpy elf arms couldn’t hope to break the glass. He watched, stunned, as they slowly disappeared into Krumpalina’s mouth.

 

Gluck, gluck.

 

She swallowed twice more. Santa heard the sound of the cab compacting with the peristalsis of her throat. Her heard the high pitched screams as bones were broken by irresistible throat muscles. The cabin was visible, briefly, as a bulge in the fit goat-legged woman’s throat. The tomboy sighed a blast of hot air in the red-suited man’s direction.

 

“Aah~ Anyways, I said ‘just a minute’. I had to finish my meal first.” said the giant woman. She drummed her fingers across her taut abs for good measure.

 

Another sigh slipped past her lips. Santa’s eyes trailed by her hooves to see the flattened train cars. The blood of the elf residents painted the smashed green of the cabins with red smears.

 

“What the ho ho hell are you doing missy?” yelled the white-bearded man.

 

“Missy?” Krumpalina scoffed. “I’m older than you bub.” She smirked, then continued.

 

“I was walking along your trains when I helped myself to a snack. I gotta say, your elves taste rather sweet Santy Claus. They squirm nicely too~”

 

Santa grumbled with a tight lipped expression before replying.

 

“That’s not my name! Just ho ho who in the hell are you? And why aren’t you wearing a shirt?”

 

The horned tomboy grinned.

 

“Why should I? That’s a mortal custom I don’t share. Are you telling me you don’t enjoy the view?”


She squeezed her shoulders to accentuate her bosom, and Santa turned his face away. She saw the hint of shame in his blue eyes.


“Aw what’s the matter? You didn’t seem bothered by that elf’s tits.”

 

Santa’s heart sank. “W-what? How do you know about that? Wait... your horns and hooved feet... are you Krampus?”

 

The giant being burst out into laughter. Santa hovered his sleigh further away to not get blasted with more of her grating breath.

 

“No, I’m not ‘Krampus’, but I’m from a similar class of being. We’re a sexually dimorphic sort, you could say.”

 

Her fingers trailed to the bulge in her boxer shorts and pattered along the red lettering there. She continued.

 

“My equipment differs a just a little bit. Oh, and as a female, my standard size and level of magical control far exceeds theirs. Typically, only one female of my kind can exist at once, in fact. Consolidation of power and all that~”

 

There was another pause before she spoke.

 

“Oh yeah, your other question. Well, don’t you remember that deal you made all those millennia ago?”

 

Santa stumbled in the seat of his sleigh. “I... I certainly didn’t make it with you.”

Krumpalina grinned. “No, but you made it with a being I ate a century or two back. I inherited not just their powers, but their contracts too. I must say you had a really nice deal going on Santa. Magic powers, immortality, and your own holiday. You even got to bring your wife along for the first two boons there. Shame you broke one of the only two clauses, Claus: don’t reward the naughty, and don’t be naughty. You just *had* to make hanky panky with that elf-woman huh?”

 

Santa’s face with red in that horrid mix of shame and anger. “W-why, it was one slip up over millennia! I bring joy to every adult worldwide. Would you really take that away from humanity for just one moment of ill-conceived dalliance?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Krumpalina didn’t skip a beat with that answer.

 

“A hundred-percent. I’m here to claim what’s now mine Santa. So why don’t you be a good guy this year and just lie still~”

 

She languidly reached in the direction of the sleigh, which hovered back out of range.

 

“Ho ho no!” shouted Claus. “I won’t let you take what’s mine! What I’ve built!”

 

He raised his white-gloved hand and conjured an ice-spear. A chuck sent it hurtling right toward Krumpalina’s chest. The frosty missile ran right into the being’s left nipple, where it shattered in tune with a curt grunt.

 

“Mmf, got caught cheating on your wife, so trying to double down by titillating me huh? You old rascal you~”

 

Santa shook his head. “You monster!”

 

She smirked. “You dummy, you think I’m not immune to cold or something? Your magic ain’t nothing to mine which, frankly, I don’t even need to trash your town. Now stop being stubborn and get over here.”

She reached out once more; again, she was deliberately slow. Santa’s sleigh moved back and he shouted. “No, you're not gonna get me. I’m Santa Claus and this is my city, and Christmas is mine!”

 

The bearded rotund man sped off back to his factory. Krumpalina stood still, but shouted her next words.

 

“Go ahead and hide with your toys old man. I’ll get you eventually.”

 

Speaking softer, “I certainly don’t mind messing around in this town of yours first.”


Krumpalina’s nose twitched and she sniffed the air. A pleasant odor was coming from a long and wide building at the city’s center. Elves were funneling into it as a shelter of sorts, but that’s not what the goat-legged woman noticed.

 

“Is that... cookies I smell?”

 

With a smile, Krumpalina walked over. Her hoofed feet crushed everything and everyone in her path.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Mrs. Claus always oversaw the Christmas Eve breakfast personally. Her cookies were famous in the city, and not even the most practiced elf chef could rival her baking prowess. The dining complex was by far the most popular eatery in Christmas Village for the simple reason that the spry older woman presided over it herself.

 

The building was one enormous room more or less: the notable exceptions were the kitchens, mainly. Long tables filled the central chamber. Each one had an ornate and festive table cloth above its smooth-wood surface. Christmas-tree emblazoned plates and dishes held all manners of sweets--predominantly those famous cookies. Interspersed among the towering piles of confections were jugs of cinnamon-sugared eggnog.

 

At the start of the morning things were busy, but as usual. Then, the quakes started. Suddenly, the older woman with short white-curls was managing an evacuation shelter. It wasn’t by choice or decree, but the stressed out elves naturally ran to the dining complex to quell their worries with cookies. Mrs. Claus did her best to calm them down, while she herself felt her blood boiling.

 

Though Santa kept his voice down, the goat-legged monster woman did not, and Mrs. Claus heard the news of her husband affair. She hardly had time to seethe over it before the invader’s ominous query hung in the air. The sound of giant stamping hoofs grew closer and closer. The roof of the building was lined with glass, so everyone had a good look at the smug horned-gal. Hunger shined in those giant dull-yellow eyes and the shuddering elves let out screams as the roof was ripped right off.

 

The monster-woman poked her face in and took another audible sniff. Her voice rocked the area.

 

“Oh wow, that all smells delicious. I hope you don’t mind if I help myself~”

 

Krumpalina’s hand reached in towards the middle table. The room was so packed the elf men and women could hardly move at all let alone enough to actually get away. Her fingers curled around the table and the sound of cracking plates and splintered wood rang out. Any elf caught up in her giant hand was taken up towards her mouth. Their screams went muffled as her lips sealed around her treat. She chomped once or twice, and quick high pitched yelps went out as a few elves were undoubtedly caught up in those chomps. She swallowed.

 

“Ah, delicious. Not nearly enough to be filling though~”

 

The goat-legged woman straddled over the building, and the complex groaned when her weight shifted as she reached in here and there. She took another handful of elves and tables down her throat, then another, and another. The ravenous tomboy soon reached right for Mrs. Claus among a pack of elves!

 

The older woman screamed, she was sure this was it. Santa’s wife: betrayed by her husband then swallowed down by some invading sadist. She could hardly move in the clenched up ball of elves within Krumpalina’s left hand. She saw the giant being’s naked chest and shivered at such a brazen display. The horned-woman swung her giant maw open and Mrs. Claus smelled that sickly sweet cookie-scented breath roaring by. The elves screamed, and one tugged at the white-haired woman’s red dress with its white fur trimmings.

 

“Save us Mrs. Claus. Please!”

 

There was a pause. The giant’s pointed ears perked, and she chuckled. The hand moved away from the giant mouth as Krumpalina opened her fingers to study her catch. A few elves tumbled off the palm to splat down below over the dining room floor--or their peers. In the case of the latter, the falling bodies injured their buddies as they finished their deathly descent.

 

Krumpalina’s eyes were all on Mrs. Claus though. She spoke.

 

“Oh there you are. Good thing that wimpy elf said your name, or I might’ve eaten you with the rest of the snacks.”

 

She pinched up said elf between two fingers, then continued.

 

“Still can’t reward tattle tales like that though.”


Krumpalina slipped the fidgeting elf past her lips. She opened wide to show off the inside of her mouth. A wet crimson tongue wiggled the tearful elf to squelch by her cheek, and the horned-woman took great delight in the repugnant expression of Mrs. Claus when she pinned the elf beneath her tongue. There, the muscle flexed enough to snap at least one bone of the morsel. After that, Krumpalina just arced her tongue and gulped the pointed-ear treat right down. Her mouth stayed open, of course, so Mrs. Claus and the others saw with horror that elf slip right down her throat. The poor elf-man tried to hold tight at her tongue, but that muscle was too slick, and her throat too strong.

 

A sigh belted the handful.

 

“Aah, yum. You make real good cookies Mrs. Claus, and you certainly know how to lure in yummy elves.”


Krumpalina drummed her fingers against her abs.

 

“I can feel them squirming. You know, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I might be running out of room in there.”

 

Mrs. Claus furrowed her eyebrows and shouted.

 

“You ungracious monster! My husband may be an adulterer, but that moral crime is nothing compared to the heinous-”

 

A loud gurgle interrupted Mrs. Claus, and Krumpalina held up a finger in her free right hand. A glint of mischief sparked in the tomboy’s eyes as she she smiled softly. Faint screams rung out from her abdomen alongside a big gurgle. Her throat gently lurched then, a mere moment later, the horned-gal opened wide and a deafening burp blasted the handful.

 

Urrrrrrp~”

 

Mrs. Claus’s glasses flew right off her face and her hair wafted back in that thick and sweltering gale. The bassy belch winds carried with them the smell of her stomach; it smelt of sweet Christmas cookies and eggnog mixed in with the acrid odor of her stomach air. Bits of spittle splashed all over the handful: several droplets carried acid-melted bits of cookie, sprinkles, or soggy elf clothes. Indeed, the force of the wind dislodged some an elf’s hat and a few crunched bones from between her teeth. One of the bone bits conked a handheld elf on the noggin, knocking him out right next to Mrs. Claus.

 

All in Krumpalina’s hand suffered from the blast. Mrs. Claus managed to fortify herself with some quick magic in the form of a snow-shield, but the hot air of the burp melted it away. Elves at the front had to deal with most of the grody barrage, and stumbled back. This, in turn, knocked the elves farthest from Krumpalina’s mouth right off her palm. They fell over the palm to die below.

 

After a few drawn-out seconds, the main burp finished. Krumpalina chuckled, then did a quick mini-belch onto the crowd in hand for good measure. She thumped her fist against her chest, which prompted some more faint screams from the humanoids digesting in her gut.

 

“Mmf, lots more room now.” She chuckled again, louder.

 

Mrs. Clause and the other elves wiped the spittle from their garbs. The mature woman also readjusted her hair, which was now slick with droplets of Krumpalina’s spit.

 

“You foul creature. How dare you desecrate this innocent city and the spirit of Christmas! Whatever quarrel you have with my husband has nothing-”

 

“Quarrel?” interrupted Krumpalina.

 

“I’ve no quarrel at all. I’m just here to take what’s mine as a consequence of the deal: namely, everything. Frankly, I’m glad he cheated on you! It lets me walk the Earth to enjoy these holiday delights. Speaking of which, You and the lucky elves on my hand are gonna get a special job: one I don’t want you messy for though.”

 

Krumpalina snapped her fingers and whatever mess of spit and digested cookie bits splashed onto the group disappeared. They were clean in a flash. She spoke again.

 

“There, good as new. Don’t worry though, a new odor will be coating you all shortly.”

Mrs. Claus stared back with wide blue eyes. “W-what do you mean?”

 

The horned-gal grinned.

 

“Let’s just say my hunger’s not the only appetite that’s been building thus far~”


“What? W-wait. No!”

 

Krumpalina clenched her fingers and paid Mrs. Claus’s pleas no mind. She tugged open the waistband of her “Deck this Dick” boxers and stuffed them in. Mrs. Claus had her suspicions based on the bulge, but it was clear the tomboyish woman was rocking a cock in her underwear. Yet, something was strange about it.

 

The goat-legged gal haphazardly scattered them all against her crotch, with most landing on her thick shaft. Mrs. Claus was the only one who had any special attention here, with Krumpalina’s fingers moving her towards the front of her penis by the glands. There, the old woman clung to the foreskin and noticed that strange sight: the monster-woman’s dick had spines of some kind. Otherwise, it seemed human.

 

It was hard to see with the fabric of the boxer shorts filtering out a lot of light, but Mrs. Clause clearly made out the jutting growths that were a shade of color not *too* far off from the rest of the cock. She watched Krumpalina’s fingers tease by the protrusions, and the flaccid cock throbbed lightly each time her fingers brushed them. Said digits started pinching up elves and bringing them to the top of the spines.

 

Mrs. Clause watched in horror as the goat-legged gal pressed an elf’s midsection against the end of the spine. The spines weren’t too pointed of course: they weren’t quills. In fact, their ends were a bit blunt. Yet, with Krumpalina’s strength it was still easy for her to impale the elves with the erogenous protrusions. Each one of those bloody events elicited a pleased groan, and the twitching, wiggling elves provided constant stimulation. While the elves screamed in pain and horror, the giant monster-woman grunted in delight.

 

The mass beneath Mrs. Claus twitched and stirred. She yelped as she felt a throbbing vein beneath her. The skin she rested on shifted as the giant dick began to rise. She had no choice: for stability, she grabbed the base of a nearby cock-spine and held on it tight. The fact that it brought a pleased moan to her tormentor didn’t go unnoticed, nor unabhored. She had no choice though; it was the only way to avoid falling down. In that case, she would have to cling to the bottom of the boxer fabric and linger under the woman’s scrotum. Or worse still, she might just tumble out the boxer legging and splat on the ground like a couple elves did already.

 

Krumpalina thumbed an elf onto the spines my Mrs. Claus. The old woman winced as their blood sprayed from above then dripped down the spine she hugged to stain her hands. Slick as it was, she couldn’t let go, especially not as the fit monster-woman started gently stroking herself.

 

The horned-giant looked around the room. With one hand in her pants, she still saw a few more tables. The furniture was fairly intact, and there were plenty of elves still. She grinned down at them all.

 

“Mmm, I still got some room. C’mon here~”


She moved her right hand towards a table and snatched another handful of elves alongside it.

 

--==--==--==--

 

In that batch was a lithe female elf named Aelriee. She was one of the first customers here this morning a bit before Krumpalina showed up. She was also one of the foolish elves thinking this would be a safe place to hold out. Now, she found herself against torn wood, crumbled cookies, spilt eggnog, and her fellow elves all in the hand of the monstrous woman.

 

She couldn’t move, try as she might, to slip out of the grip. The elf had no chance to resist as she was stuffed inside Krumpalina’s maw. The lips sealed as she was awash in the murky and humid environs. Drool dripped all around her. It’d be dark if not for the holiday-light magic the elves used to get their bearings, but a part of her wondered if that only made things worse.

 

Aelriee saw the cookies melt in spittle, and the eggnog pitchers dripped down the chasm of a throat behind her. Worse still, she saw one of her elven friends get their spine snapped by an errant motion from the maw’s molars. The pink-haired elf herself was suckled against Krumpalina’s cheek for a little bit, and she felt one of the joints in her leg pop from it all. The bumpy tongue almost tore off her clothes as it savored her, and she saw several other elves almost suffocate beneath its bulk.

 

Krumpalina typically liked her meals alive and whole, and Aelriee was no exception. After much malicious savoring in the form of ear rocking “Mmmm”s, she and all the rest of the ‘food’ felt an immense tug. A flick of that long red tongue sent them down Krumpalina’s gullet. The tight constricting journey had elves held tight against each other and soggy piles of cookies. A few more bones broke with the force of the esophagus before they reached a fleshy gate. It opened and the acrid stench hit their senses immediately.

 

Aelriee plopped down onto a pile of slick slop. The entire chamber teemed with screams, but before getting her bearings the pink-haired she-elf had to roll her slender body to the side to avoid the bulk of the others falling in. Loud wails came from below her sopping wet pointed jingle shoes and she saw that she was standing on some crippled elves. They were from an earlier meal, and their skin was peeling off from the acid. They, in turn, were on a pile of digesting elf carcasses.

The whole gut was lit with more magic lights from the elves. It shook with churns and the self-pleasing motions of the goat-legged woman. Every pleased grunt from her masturbation reached their ears and the gut quakes jostled more acids about. The air was torrid. Aelriee’s eyes stung and the heat was sweltering. She was tempted to remove her green and red garbs, but figured that’d just get her skin seared sooner.

 

She moved through the mounds of mushy cookies and dissolving elves to a spot in the corner of the gut. There, she curled up into a ball and whimpered to herself. The entire chamber shook, and she heard the shameless sounds of more eating from the giant menace. The gut churned and she was stirred from her spot. At the same time, loud gulps wracked her pointed ears and those of the elves around her. The sphincter above them opened up and a new bolus of morsels poured in. Pitchers of eggnog shattered against her head. Spit-sopped cookies pinned her down and the new mob of screaming, terrified elves kept her down.

 

Aelriee was stuck now, and the acids at the stomach floor ate at her back. She tried in vain to squirm out from under the pile, but all the elves around and atop her were too panicked to try and coordinate, and even if they could, many were too injured to move. Her own legs were crushed by the weight of the mass atop her.

 

She passed out just as the acids started to eat at her bones. The merciless stomach shook her up and around just as well as it did the cookies, eggnog and bits of tables. Nothing stood up to the horned-woman’s digestion, and the latest elves found themselves drenched in churning chyme filled with bits of their friends.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Krumpalina sighed. “Mmm, those two more handfuls were good enough for now: well, for my *hunger* at least.” She chuckled, then took one more handful of elves and dropped them into her boxer shorts.

 

Mrs. Claus watched the elves tumble in. Though the cock itself was hairless, the surrounding brown fur of her legs was as omnipresent as it was coarse. Many newcomer elves grazed against the bristle dark-brown pubes or the gruff of same-shaded leg hair on the way in. They tumbled onto crotch with skin already a bit red from the rough entry brushing against those hairs.

 

Said elves wouldn’t have much time to get situated before Krumpalina’s hand came down in. She pierced many of the new elves atop the spines, since the old elves there had since died from blood loss. She even put extra elves on a few of the dick spines to create a sort of elf shish-kabob on some of the protrusions. These living, twitching elves provided the pleasing sensations the dead ones beneath them no longer offered.

 

By now, some precum leaked. Mrs. Claus knew well as, with one hand resting on the twitching glans of the dick, she felt the slickness herself. Still hugging the spine to her side, she heard the grumbles and roars of Krumpalina’s gut. They were loud, but not constant, and it was during those lulls that she could hear all those tortured screams and pleas from the elves digesting away behind those taut light-skinned abs. The horned-gal seemed to notice it all, as she moaned in tune with them, and her cock twitched with every symphony of sorrow from her stomach.

 

The twitches soon turned to throbs as arousal really started to build. The horned-gal moved her fingers against the shaft and teased herself. The ends of one digit smeared Mrs. Claus and a few elves with the slick and scented stuff.

“Mmf, I can’t hold out much longer.”, said Krumpalina.

 

A loud tearing noise came and light flooded the region. The athletic woman just ripped her boxers right off, and was now stark naked. Bits of precum dripped down to the still-trapped diners below, while the wet fabric trapped others like a tent tarp. The thick and hard galcock hung above them ominously, and they heard the each fapping noise from the giant horned-gal’s gliding hand.

 

Krumpalina reached down one more time into the building and took only elves this time. She smashed all those slender beings up against her shaft. Their bones cracked and their screams blared as they were crushed more and more with the self-indulging motions of her hand.

 

She tilted her head down to her long hard dick and grinned.

 

“I think it’s finally time to visit your husband Mrs. Claus, hmnfgf.”

 

The grunty moan that accompanied the statements end came with a full body shiver from the giant lady.

 

Her hooves stomped towards the only building to remotely approach her in height: Santa’s Workshop.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Santa rushed back to his workshop after his chat with Krumpalina. He searched for any sort of non-magical means of defense, but he only made what people had demand for. The adults of the world were mostly interested in technology devices really, and the closest thing to toys were vinyl figurines that didn’t even have points of articulation! There wasn’t a BB gun in sight. With one of those, he could try to shoot an eye out at least.


Still, he searched. The unjolly fat man started at the ground floor then went up them one at a time hoping to find something of use. All the while, he heard the sounds of Krumpalina doing who knows what in the distance. Mr. Claus reached the upper-middle floors of the workshop by the time Krumpalina’s steps started again. Here, the game devices were made. Even now his loyal elves were working to keep their mind off things. Several elves were testing the devices by the windows.

 

Santa shouted. “She’s coming you fools! Don’t we have anything of use in this workshop? My magic is useless against her.”

 

The floor’s elven foreman spoke. “Against who, sir?”

 

Santa palmed his face. His labor force was a genial though oblivious sort. The steps grew louder and louder, and a shadow fell upon the windows for just a moment before a large mass burst through the wall. The elves immediately there were crushed by the entry of something long, hard, and thick: Krumpalina’s feminine dick.

 

The shafted of it thudded down on the smooth floor of this level of the workshop. She worked her penis all the way in, and a few elves that survived their legs getting crushed now found their torso’s smeared under the hefty bulk of the member. Now, the elves in the area started to flee. They ran towards Santa, who they thought would protect them.

 

Instead, he shivered at the horrific sight. All around the shaft were those flesh-spines: many of them pierced through the floor and cut out sections as Krumpalina thrusted the penis in. On said spines were bleeding and twitching elves and, right by the slick pink glans of the dong was his wife. Mrs. Claus clang to one such spine dearly, her red and white outfit stained with blood and precum. She eyed Santa with rage.

 

“Who was it you bastard!” she shouted.

 

“Ho ho honey please if you just let me-”

 

“Who was it?!?”

 

“T-Tinesi”

 

Mrs. Claus grit her teeth. “I fucking knew it! That floozy of an elf-”

 

A booming chuckle from above and around interrupted the conversation.

 

“Mmf, I’d love to watch you two go at it, but I’m *pretty* fucking horny here. You’ll just have to live without making up with one another here: or die, rather.”

 

Krumpalina pinched up Mrs. Claus. The mature woman fussed and kicked at the finger to no avail.

 

“Ho ho hwait! Stop! What are you doing with her.” shouted Santa.

 

“Santa!” shouted Mr. Claus.

 

Krumpalina brought the woman towards the tip of her dick, and slipped her past the slit: legs first. All the while, her body shivered with pleasure. She spoke with grunts interspersed.

 

“Oh, mnf, don’t, mng, worry Santa, you’ll ha-nnf, get her back soon enough~”, said Krumpalina.

 

“Santaaaaaa!!!!!” shouted the white-haired woman.

 

By then Mrs. Claus’s arms were inside the cock, and only her upper torso poked out. Her face was slick with precum, and even now it dribbled out around and atop her. The scent filled the workshop floor. Santa was frozen in shock, but some elves tried to run down the stairs to find them blocked by walls of clear ice: Krumpalina's magic no doubt.

Krumpalina moved her thumb over Mrs. Claus and pressed the woman fully inside her dick. She let out another moan as her urethra pumped the woman deeper inside. Her member throbbed, and a crack from the ‘prey’ was heard, yet Mrs. Claus kept on screaming. She was alive still, and she moved towards an especially sticky and gooey place.

 

The giant woman shuddered.

 

“You fucking monster! How could you?!”

 

Though Santa couldn’t see it, Krumpalina was biting her lower lip in delight. She could feel Mrs. Claus’s thrashings in there, and wanted more. Her voice thundered.

“Mmf, I’m not done yet. Just, ah, a bit more~”

 

With one hand on the shaft, she angled her cock towards some of the elves. One was still testing a portable gaming console. So immersed in his work was the elf that he didn’t care to stop even as the glans pointed his way. Be it magic or some strange biological control, the slit of Krumpalina’s cock opened slightly and a suctioning force started tugging him in.

 

He dropped the gaming device from his hands. His fingers scratched into the wood as he tried to crawl back towards it, but the suction was too powerful and he felt himself getting drawn in.

 

“Nooo! I wasn’t finished testing the games. My work, noooooooo!!!!”

 

He flew into the slit of her dick and went wherever Mrs. Claus did. A strange churning sound came from Krumpalina’s scrotum. She aimed her dick at Santa and the elves around him.


“More~” she said.

 

The slit still hung open and kept sucking in the air. It was selective: only sucking in living humanoids. Santa was able to hold his ground, but a few more of the elves around him were not so lucky. Elves flew by and went into the slit of her dick. The males of the species were slightly shorter and lighter than the females, but at least one screaming elf-woman went into the cock as well.

 

The suction stopped and the slit resumed its normal resting state. Krumpalina refused to hold back anymore. She started tugging at her cock. Precum squelched from between her fingers to splatter the workshop and splash at Santa and the elves to his side. From her scrotum, screams rung loud before getting silenced.


The entire workshop shook as Krumpalina steadied her thrusting and pumping body against the building. Her one free hand clenched at a top corner of the building’s roof. Bits of the wooden flooring fell down. Peppermint pillars started to collapse.

 

Santa was a mess. “Ho ho, what are you doing? You’re gonna destroy the workshop!!”

 

Krumpalina chuckled.

 

“I’m giving you back your wife Santa. My ‘jingle’ balls already churned her up into cum, along with those elves. Get ready to embrace her~”


She pumped her cock still: once, then once more. Her muscles tensed.

 

“Here comes a real yule tide!”

 

Krumpalina let out a bassy roar of a moan.

 

“Ho ho nooo!” cried Santa.


The cock throbbed and gushed out a thick deluge of femspunk. The white tidal wave rushed all over Santa and the elves with neck-snapping force. It splashed all over the workshop floor of course, and dripped through the holes and cracks in the caving floor to inundate elves due below too.

 

She kept moaning, grunting, and cumming out more. Each wave of thick white boon seemed just as full as the last. Krumpalina squeezed out a good 6 pulses of delight. Her rock hard cock fell to the brittle floor of that level of the workshop. It immediately burst below and squirted out a bit more residual cum from one last aftershock orgasm. She caught her breath, a few beads of sweat tripped down the defined musculature of her abs and arms.

 

Santa was the only one who managed to pull himself out of the pile of cum. The stickiness and weight of it kept the elves caught. Those that didn’t die from the force of the ejaculate were now forced to drown. Their last attempted breaths only got the thick white goop deep into their lungs.

 

The man’s red suit was stained white. His face was coated in the cum as he stumbled out of its mire. The fact that his wife was digested into part of all that white stuff made it all the more horrifying. He walked a bit closer towards Krumpalina, and stopped at the edge of one of the holes in the floor. There, he fell to his knees.

 

“Ho ho why? The workshop is ruined now, and all the gifts with it. There’ll be no Christmas now.”

 

Krumpalina crouched down to get her face as level with him as she could. “Exactly, now you’re getting it. This month is mine now, and I make its holiday. Krumpalina Season is now replacing Christmas, and it’ll be all winter long. I’ll be able to walk the mortal Earth as much as I please then, and I can’t wait to start.”

 

Mr. Claus fell on all fours now, begging. “P-please, don’t. The people of Earth don’t deserve that!”

 

She chuckled.

 

“You were naughty Santa, and now the season’s all mine. I think I’ll introduce myself to the other humans Christmas day: once I finish up with your village.”

 

Santa used the least bit of strength in his body to shout. The workshop was falling down all around him. The elves trying to get out found the ground-floor doors out blocked by Krumpalina’s hooves. She felt them pound futilely at the hard keratin surface of it and smirked.

 

“That’s right Santa, this isn’t even as big as I can get, not even close.”

 

The entire building vibrated as Krumpalina more than doubled in height. Those big black hooves of hers burst into the ground floor of the building and completely destabilized the structure. All the while, they pushed over and smeared the nearby elves, of course.

 

At her new height, the goat-legged monster-gal shoved the building right over. That took care of every single elf inside, but Santa himself was more resilient as a millennia old magic-infused man.

 

So, Krumpalina grew once more. With a pleased grunt her fit form doubled in size yet again, and the entire collapsed building looked even more brittle now. From the festive rubble emerged Santa, who used some winter magic to blast apart a peppermint pillar that was atop his head. Still, only his torso was freed. Her looked up at a smirking Krumpalina.


She raised her foot.

 

“N-nooo!” he yelled.

 

He had no chance, and knew it. The black bottom of the hoof slammed down to flatten the rubble: and Santa with it. As the bearded man burst into a jolly red smear, Krumpalina felt his spirit flow into her, and she promptly digested it to absorb the magic it contained. She let out a blissful moan, and couldn’t refrain from sprouting up a few hundred more feet.

 

The tomboy shrugged her shoulders. Her hand turned towards her cock, which was flaccid now. It grew with her, so all the elves stuck on its flesh spines were ripped apart as said spines expanded. She rubbed her fingers along the shaft to clear up any blood or elf-bits left over there.

 

Krumpalina walked back towards Christmas Village. She set her right hoof over one of old hoof prints, which she now dwarfed more than 5x times over. A bunch more of the festive city exploded under-step in the process, and she chuckled.

 

The elves were too stupid to run away from the city: it’s what they knew their whole lives, after all. So, the place was still bustling.

 

“Time to finish you all off~”, she said.

 

Her hand reached down, and her fingers dug through the frosty foundation of the city. She scooped up a vast swath of fleeing elf mobs and snow-topped structures. Krumpalina raised her other arm up high and brought her catch to a clean and hairless armpit. She mushed them into the area gently. After that, she let go then very quickly slammed her arm back down. Thousands of lives and oodles of crisp and crunchy structures crushed hard and fast much to her amusement. She chuckled as she wiggled her shoulder to further grind them up.


Krumpalina moved her arm again to let the rubble fall to the brown-fur of her goat-like legs and down onto the city below. Elves died to the rain of wood and peppermint chunks and, on occasion, from impact with a corpse of a buddy or two.

 

“Alright, I think I’ve had my fun with this village. I got a bit of prep work to do for ‘Christmas Day’, so I’ll deal with all this quick.”

 

She snapped her fingers and a thick iron chain appeared in one hand. In the other, a bundle of birch branches: ruten. Both were trademarks of her kind, and both were sized to her scale.

 

Krumpalina thwacked the thick end of the bundle down atop some huddled and terrified elves mobs; they burst into red mist. Then, she lashed her chain across the entire city. In one fell swoop, Christmas Village was totaled, and the elves with it.

 

In less than a day, she had killed the Clauses and every single holiday elf in the city. A single swing of her chain dealt with what was left of the entire Christmas Village. She snapped her fingers again and those two weapons of hers dispersed.


The North Pole was hers. Winter itself was hers, and it was time to prepare for her big day tomorrow.

 

--==--==--==--

 

It was Christmas Morning, and all the men and women of the world wondered where Santa’s gifts were. The denizens of the city of Reykjavik were no exception. All across Iceland’s capital, people awoke to disappointment and despair.


And earthquakes.


The sea roared with tidal waves that destroyed the docks. Far in the distance loomed two gigantic black masses.

 

Hooves.

 

In just a few thundering steps, the edge of each hoof slammed into the city and flattened thousands of people and scores of buildings. A long and flaccid shadow cast itself over the metropolis. At the sight of all the screaming people, said shadow soon grew straight, rigid, and erect.

 

Satellite imagery showed the invader. A gigantic goat-horned woman with a fit and toned form. She stood many kilometers tall, and atop her head was a red tapered-hat with white trimming and a white pompom to match.

 

Krumpalina’s hand grasped the spined shaft of her erect cock. She pointed it right smack dab at the middle of the city. A single drop of precum splashed down to the streets and caused a small flood.

 

She got pretty excited on the way over: just the thought of how fun the day would be worked her up.

 

She stroked.

 

“Ho.”


Her voice rumbled the atmosphere. She stroked again.

 

“Ho.”

 

Her body shuddered. A curt chuckle slipped past her lips. She figured she was more sensitive than she thought.

 

Krumpalina stroked once more, knowing this was it.

 

“Ho-nnnngfggg~”

 

A roar of white fell upon the city.

 

Fin