- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING MALE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

If male content isnt for you skip the hot ending of this chapter after Chase returns home from work.

If you dont mind it check it out. Hitting all my kinks with this story so read what you like.


Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

 

Futher To Her Feet

 

Awoken again to the sound my roomates mating ritual I could hear them, skin against skin, making love like each morning before. This time Steph was much more vocal with the “Oh Chase”, “Yes Chase fuck me harder”. I laid in my bed finding Stephs socks on the opposite side of my head from turning in my sleep. As I listened to the grunting of my roommates I was purely surrounded in the scent of Steph's dirty footwear. I was immensely turned on and really had to hold back the urge to rub one out right then and there.

 

'Fuck, hold out old boy, you can control this'

 

I repeated that lie to my self over and over as the grunting continued across the hall. A final slam and the sound of a loud grunt finished my roommates morning sex spree. I heard chase promptly leave for his morning shift at work while I laid in my bed. Closing my eyes a little I heard what sounded like footsteps stopping in front of my door followed by a quick knock.

 

“Morning short stuff” Steph said as she entered my room barefooted with a pair of white yoga pants on and a top exposing her well toned abdomen.

 

I noticed the sheen of sweat upon her tan skin ask the light from my window spread out across her perfect body.

 

“Good morning Steph, feeling satisfied?” I asked already knowing the answer as I saw the big smile on her face upon entering my room

 

“Hell yeah, nothing like morning sex!” Steph said happily

 

Steph walked to the edge of my mattress looking straight down at my face with her hands on her wide hips. My eyes shot to her crotch which looked to have a wet spot left over from the morning of sex.

 

'Damn, is that her juices? Or Chases cum? Or a mix of both'

'Fuck thats hot'

 

I continued staring up until my eyes met Stephs green eyes seeming to glow in the morning light.

 

“Enjoying the view boy toy?” Steph said still looking down at my diminutive frame laying amongst her discarded footwear.

 

“How could I not” I replied almost choking on the words due to arousal

 

“Good, I just wanted a kiss before I left for work” Steph stated as she raised her sweaty post sex foot above my face

 

I immediately leaned up and sunk my soft small lips into her tough foot flesh taking in all the smells from her morning sex. Her foot smelled a little different this morning, something extra in the mix but I couldnt tell.

 

“Hope you don't mind I warmed Chase up with my feet this morning little guy” Steph replied with her seemingly massive sole still on my face.

 

“HmmmpHhhh” was all I could mutter as she increased some more weight onto my small face

 

“Figured you wouldn't, Hope you enjoy your day Caleb” Steph said making a kissy face at me before removing her sweaty pungent foot from my face leaving me awestruck, Steph left the room and went about getting ready for work and left shortly after our encounter.

 

'Damn, at this rate I am fucked'

'How can I resist this level of torture, practically asking me to just shrink to nothing before Steph- The Goddess'

 

I snapped out of my trance to get up for the day. I stood up once more to notice it seemed as if I had shrunken again.

 

'Well I guess I will loose some height reguardless of jerking it or not'

 

I had made a mark on the door frame after making Chase and Steph's bed the night before. I needed this to keep track of anymore shrinkage since I really didn't do anymore research about the virus. Standing next to the mark it looked as if it was 3 inches or so above my head.

 

“3 More inches closer to my goal!” I said with a cheer almost like a body builder remarking about his/her new measurements

 

I made my way about the day completing my daily chores quickly so I could actually relax today. My new height was somewhere around 4' 6”. Chores were a little harder to accomplish at this size and Chase still hasn't seen me since I contracted the virus. I wonder if Steph has told him yet? Either way hopefully we can wait a while longer for the big reveal right? Any way I finished my chores and made my way to the bean bag chair to commence gaming.

 

The day passed quickly and I set everything up for Steph as per usual and continued gaming. The clock was nearing Stephs time to come home so I stopped gaming and put everything together for our dinner. Steph opened the front door and went about her routine of changing into her comfy clothes but not before shouting, “Hey short stuff I am home!”

 

“Welcome back amazon woman” I replied setting the table

 

Steph returned to the dinner table with her slippers on her tired feet. Steph didn't seem to notice my height change since it was only 3 inches this time around.

 

Steph looked up from her meal “Hey Caleb I forgot to tell you that Chase will he home early tonight for once. We will probably take the living room for tonight if you don't mind”

 

“No problem Steph! I know you guys need some alone time since he works all the friggin time, tell them to take the chains off our boy” I said laughing a little

 

“Forreal, its ridiculous but at least the money is good right now!” Steph replied

 

“I will just crash in my room for tonight and let you guys alone, also, does Chase know I have shrunken?” I asked somewhat nervous for the answer

 

“Yeah he knows, I told him that I probably gave it too you too so he said you could stay with us as long as you need” Steph informed with a wink and slight grin on her perfect face

 

“Wow, that's awesome! I am really thankful for that cause I don't know where I would go if it wasnt for you guys. Haven't really thought that far ahead.” I said giving Steph a concerned look.

 

“No doubt, they haven't figured out rights for the tiny's affected by the virus yet so I cant tell you how many people come into the restaurant will little people in all sorts of places.” Steph said with a grin

 

“I mean one girl straight up had a one inch tiny tucked into her Birkenstock's while she was drinking at the bar just going about her evening, I only noticed him cause he was tied to her toe with a white shirt on!” Steph laughed

 

“Damn, that would be quite the ride! Like a human toe ring!” I said feeling aroused

 

“Maybe we will have to give that a try” Steph said with a wink

 

“Can't knock it till you try it at least once right?” I replied feeling butterflies in my gut.

 

“Got that right little guy, speaking of which, why don't you show me your gratitude for being your new care taker and give these tired feet a kiss” Steph commanded as she slid her feet from the confines of her slippers

 

“Yes Steph” I quickly replied

 

I knelt beside the table awaiting her to stretch her feet out to me.

 

“No, on your knees, under the table, you go to my feet, they don't come to you” Steph said sternly looking down at my small form.

 

Without a word I made my way to her awaiting tan feet with chipped white polish. I knelt under the table which was very easy now and lowered my face to her unwashed post work feet and pressed my small lips onto the tops of her tanned toes. The smell immediately hit me in the face sending waves of pleasure throughout my body causing me to relax. Really giving into the thought of serving The Goddess.

 

'I am back bitch'

'Yeah, yeah, when aren't you here any more'

'You right, give in man, lets make Steph even more of the goddess we already know she is'

' We are getting there, cool it brain'

'Whatever, once a fool always a fool'

 

Those last words from within my own mind really reverberated with me as I continued to shower Stephs perfect athletic feet with well deserved kisses. Spotting more lint and what appeared to be toejam between her dirty feet had me more aroused then ever.

 

“Ok Caleb, you are excused now” Steph abruptly commanded

 

“Thank you Steph” I replied standing back up to my small stature looking her in the eye as she sat in her chair.

 

“Any time little man, well I will clean up, you enjoy your night little man, Think of these feet while you sleep” Steph said as she stood up and begain collecting dishes. She made sure to wiggle her toes when she said ' Think of these feet'

 

I was turned on immensely at this point.

 

“How can I not!” I replied like a cat that just got its mouse

 

“Got that right little man” Steph replied with a grin

 

I made my way towards the steps when the door opened and Chase entered the house in his work attire.

 

“Yo! Hey bro! Long time no see man, Damn you really have gotten small, Steph wasnt kidding” Chase said with a laugh

 

“Hey man! Good to see you too, feels like forever! Glad to hear you got the night off early. I left some food over in the kitchen for you again.” I replied trying to block out that I was just worshiping his girlfriends feet

 

“Awesome man, you are the best, I hate cooking my own food after cooking all day.” Chase said while putting his work bag down and taking off his hat.

 

“No worries man, least I could do with you guys looking after me!” I replied looking up at his relaxed face.

 

“Well Steph and I are going to spend some time together, I will catch you later bro!” Chase said while walking past me and giving me a 'low five' since I couldn't quite reach for a 'high five' anymore HA

 

I made my way upstairs to leave the couple to their own devices, which I am sure included sex. I entered my room and hopped in bed and finally pulled out my now larger phone and started scrolling through IG and other accounts seeing what the world was up to with all the tinies. As I scrolled I saw all sorts of posts from crushing little people to 1-4 inch people painting women's nails. There were some dudes who joined in too showing different things they were doing with tinies, I scrolled on. Some of my fave IG foot models were buying tinies on the black market to amass a small army of foot worshipers. I mean they had them chewing off dead skin, cleaning out from under their nails, taller tinies worked on painting nails, the whole works all in HD for me to see.

 

'Look at that man, that could be you, convincing Steph to buy some tinies to help make her famous'

'You could lead those tinies, look at them, they need someone like you with optimism and charisma!'

'You could be a priest at the temple of Stephs feet, The one and only Goddess'

 

My thoughts continued at the new ideas forming in my head. Something like that could work...all in due time. I scrolled my phone until I heard the sound of my roomates rustling about. Soon I heard their heavy footsteps coming up to their room, and then the sound of them retreating to their room.

 

'did I just hear that right? The door didn't shut?'

'Alright you simp, game time'

'No,No,No...'

'A peak won't hurt you pussy get real'

'I guess you are right, I mean I assume most nights they are missionary right? So Chases back will be to me atleast'

'Gooood, now lets go, don't wanna miss the show, way better then your shitty phone'

 

Going against my gut I figured what do I have to loose right? Steph has already postioned herself as my new care taker and making it well known that I will have to serve her. Why not catch a peak of whats to come if I end up staying in their room or something. I made my way to my door and awaited in the dark for the right moment to crack it open. The sound of the couple next door started to crank up causing enough noise to allow for me to make my stealthy move. I rotated the handle slowly and then slowly opened the door. The sound of the two making love changed to more of a sucking noise but I could still hear the two moaning in between loudly. As I cracked the door I noticed they left the lights on in their room.

 

'Keep going man, its all you, you got this'

 

I was nervous as hell as the light that hit my left eye slightly blinded me before I adjusted to the invading light. Immediately I saw Steph's glistening body draped over Chases muscular body. They were in the 69 position with Stephs face and Chases immense cock facing towards me. Steph's head bobbed up and down on his shaft as one hand steadied herself and the other helped stroking Chases shaft.

 

'Damn, no wonder she fucks him all the time, his cock is huge! Atleast 9”'

'Peek some more, not like Steph will care anyway nerd'

 

I listened to my inner self and opened the door enough to allow my full face to be exposed. Steph continued working Chases cock and my eyes followed her motions and the motions of his large sack slightly bouncing as she worked his to climax. Steph pulled her head up and looked forward her eyes meeting mine immediately.

 

Steph didn't flinch or miss a beat, she kept her eyes locked on mine and worked her free hand down to Chases heavy balls and began massaging them. Steph winked at me and mouthed the words 'Come closer' and I obeyed

 

Still massaging Chases sack Steph returned her mouth to the pillar and began sucking again, much more loudly this time. Her free hand motioned for me to continue coming across the hall on my hands and knees.

 

'Fuck this is hotter then ever, These two really own me'

 

I continued following the commands from Stephs hands until I was between Chases legs looking up from almost under his massive balls to Stephs perfect face as she continued servicing her lovers shaft. The smell of sex was all around me at this point as I could hear Chase working frivolously on her pussy. Steph continued slobbering on his large shaft sending waves of saliva down Chases shaft to his balls where is was gathering in a bubbling mess. Steph pulled her mouth off of the shaft with a 'POP' and then took her free hand and almost engulfed the entirety of my head and started to inch my face towards Chases massive sack now tensed up with arousal and covered in Stephs glorious saliva.

 

'All the way little man, shes got you now slave'

 

Stephs pressure increased on the back of my head as I slightly resisted getting closer to the hot wet balls of my best friend. I looked up at Stephs beautiful tanned face seeing her mouth the words 'Lick' showing her pearly whites as she did so. Steph took her other hand and continued to stroke his shaft as the other hand forced me closer to the hot sack now looking bigger then ever. I stuck out my tongue as I neared Chases balls and Steph followed suit to cover my smaller tongue presence so Chase wouldn't notice. Stephs larger tongue mingled with mine and I tasted the salty and smelly sack of my bestfriend. I no longer fought it and continued lapping up Stephs fresh saliva from the balls. Taking in every smell and taste as I became aroused being treated in such a manner. Steph held my head in place as she withdrew her mouth to return to the throbbing shaft. Steph continued to suck as I worked on Chases balls lapping up and more saliva as it glided down his shaft from her motions.

 

'Good slave, Service your masters, They are going to be your world soon anyway'

 

I noticed Chases massive sack start to tighen up as he neared his own climax, Steph continued above me on his shaft now working it faster with one free hand and releasing my head to rub is balls with the one that was on my head. I held fast and continued licking his now perspiring balls as my efforts were covered by her large hand. Soon Chase reached his climax and thrusted into Stephs mouth, I continued licking his heavy sack as it tensed up even more and began quivering as it shot what only I could imagine was rope after rope of hot sticky cum to mix within her mouth. Steph held her face still as I saw her eyes close and she took the hot load. Soon I saw a mixture of cum and saliva form around her pucker lips. Steph skillfully allowed some cum to dribble down Chases shaft towards my awaiting tongue at the base of his shaft. Steph opened her eyes and then winked at me as she removed her mouth with another 'POP' and slurped the rest of the load down.

 

'Time to shine servant'

 

I watched the cum and saliva mixture make its way down the shaft to where it puddled on top of Chases large, still tense balls. Steph lifted his balls to help retain my treat. I started to lower my tounge into the puddle and tasted the salty funky mixture quickly lapping it up making sure to clean the area. I heard chase mumble in the distance “Damn babe your tongue feels so good there”

I continued my efforts until Steph looked at me again with her green eyes and mouthed the words 'Good Boy'

 

Steph then pushed away my head from the massive deflating cock and lowering sack. I took this as my que to leave the two in their post coitus bliss. Chase started to try and sit up as I turned to leave which prompted Steph to sit up onto his face. “Im not done yet big boy” she commanded to her lover buying time for my escape.

 

I quickly returned to my room looking back at Steph as she sat uptop her mans face. Stephs body still glistening in the light she winked at me once more as she worked her self ontop of chase.

 

I closed the door quietly and returned to my bed with the taste of Chases cum and Stephs saliva on my tongue.

 

'Hottest experience of your life, you should listen to me more'

'Luck of the draw Mr.Hyde'

'Good one simp'

 

I Drifted off to sleep with the smell of Stephs footwear around me once again.