- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little setup to get the story rolling

 

Chapter 1

I awoke to another day in paradise, ha, just kidding my life has been turned upside down by the virus that has changed our world. I recently lost my trucking job due to the decreased amount of business's that are currently open to the public. This forced me to ask my best friend, Chase and his girlfriend, Stephanie to take me in as they both remained employed despite the ongoing pandemic. I remained optimistic despite giving up my independence and asking for much needed help. They graciously accepted and let me move in within a week!

Things weren't all bad once I was all moved in, the only hiccup was my bedroom was right across from theirs on the 2nd floor and lets say the walls are thin. Almost every morning before their day they would have very loud coitus and they were not bashful about it at all. Often times I would cover my ears with a pillow in the beginning, now I just accept this is part of their routine and not to breach their privacy, but deep down I think they know I can hear them. At this point I just counted it as something to deal with for their generosity.

My unemployment was approved shortly after moving in and I began helping with rent and bills which both Chase and Steph were happy to hear. Steph laid out my chores as soon as I moved in, I was to clean the bathroom and do dishes and my share of laundry which wasn't a big deal as I would have all day to keep up with these tasks. Chase and Steph both worked at the same restaurant, chase was a kitchen manager and Steph is a waitress. Steph worked less hours then Chase since seating was limited due to the pandemic going on. This meant that Steph was much more present at home with me since she only worked 3 days a week and Chase was still on a full time schedule usually with extra hours as not many people wanted to work.

The pandemic was quite interesting, most people who contracted it began diminishing in size over the course of a month to a final height of anywhere from 2ft to 1” and if some were smaller they probably went unnoticed under the heel of a loved one or passer by. Males seemed to more affected by the virus and would shrink to smaller sizes then women in most cases. I found myself staying home 24/7 as I did not want to contract the virus even though I always fantasized about being tiny at a woman's feet. I spent most of my days gaming on my xbox and completing house hold chores. Steph is 5'10”and Chase is 5'11” which made them both shorter then me standing at 6'4”. I game in a bean bag chair beside the living room couch and all of our TV's are stacked on the wall facing the couch and bean bag chair. Steph was a gamer too so she was often seated beside me with her sexy size 8 feet propped up on the coffee table to the left of me. I would slouch back in my bean bag chair so I would steal glances at her feet as we would game. We often played together online and made for a good bonding experience between us. This was nice as I didn't have much interaction with other people other then her and Chase really. Somtimes Steph would tire of gaming and lay long ways on the couch and treat me to the perfect view of her (usually dirty) soles while she scrolled on her phone, I really lost every match then. Our first floor consited of the living room by the front door which led to the kitchen behind and then the bathroom between the two. The second floor just consisted of two bedrooms across from one another. I didn't spend much time in my bedroom as being around Steph gave me enough interaction to fend off my loneliness. My favorite days were when Steph would come home before Chase after an 8 hr shift and would discard her work shoes right by the front door and proceed directly to the shower. This allotted me time to get my hands on her most worn piece of footwear. Those low top vans never smelled better then when she would take them fresh off her feet. I dove my face directly into her right shoe and inhaled the heavenly scent, I loved how pungent her feet would get after walking around the restaurant all day long. This became a ritual if I knew Chase was set to come home much later. The first week of living with Chase and Steph was going smoothly and this is where our journey begins.