- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

little break on the action for a moment!


"Living under the radar”


I had left the noise of the giants above to let them finish up for the morning. My small frame was battered and exhausted at this point. The adrenaline had finally wore off leaving me feeling the effects of being thrown around so much during all these coitus sessions. I made my way in the morning light to the door of their room giving no fucks if I was spotted... just trudging along like a beaten dog. My 3 inch form was walking across the expanse of carpet like a desert making my way back to what used to be my room before Rachel took it over. The rustling giants behind me finally exiting the bed as I reached my door now finding safety in my tiny size at this distance. I slipped through the crack in the door entering the dimly lit room, I looked toward the mattress noticing it seemed too high for me to climb in my weakened state. My eyes scanned the dim light of the room to spot the flats that Steph had left here for me to enjoy. I found my new resting place to gain some energy back. As I walked to the flats I could see Rachel's sleeping form rising slowly with each sleep filled breath, she seemed so peaceful like this. I continued along not wishing to wake the giant and continue my torment without sleep. I reached the discarded flat that was left on its side, the gigantic footwear making the perfect place for me to hide out and get some rest, I dropped to all fours once reaching the inside of the flat. Making my way to the toe area the darkness encompassed me, I nestled up to what I could only imagine was toe prints larger then I ever could have fathomed and drifted to sleep.


THUD

BOOM

THUD

THUD


Vibrations and a loud noise awoke me from a deep slumber, peering to the heel section of the flat I noticed what seemed like afternoon light flooding into my cave. The light was close enough to the shoe now partially illuminating the smelly shoe. I looked above my head to notice Stephs toe prints littering the wall like a large painting of ovals. Dirt and what I could only imagine was dead skin was plastered across the entire surface concentrating near the toe area. Snapping back to reality I looked back ahead to the light. I felt plenty rested at this point... but also very hungry. My grumbling stomach reminded me I was still human and needed to find a way to feed myself... either with help from the girls or by my own means.

I put my body in motion shaking off the grogginess of my deep sleep. I could only figure what woke me was Rachel leaving the room. Figuring I was in the clear I made my way from the fragrant shoe to my new world. This house was really big enough to be a whole world to me at this point. Feeling the severity of my shrinking settling in I chose to do what any sane person would do... Repress it! ha... well its all I can really do to assure my sanity at this point. Moving my legs across the expanse of what was once my room made me take in the size of it all... the small things too like how the trim in the room was taller then me now. A piece of household trim could now box me in with no escape... I really was nothing now. I passed the open door to the hall to be met with more carpet before the stairs, My only salvation was making it down that monolith of architecture. I reached the first stair and gulped as I peered over the edge, Depth, that's all I could think as I focused on the first stair.


“Here we go again”


I dropped down the first step by holding onto the carpeted tread and dropping down to reduce my distance to fall. I landed and rolled backwards to make my fall as fluid as possible. IT WORKED. I was ecstatic... now only to die doing the rest.


I finally finished the decent landing square on my ass at the last step making me writhe in pain. I wasn't ready for the jolt to my small frame as I landed. I looked around while wincing in pain to notice the living room was quiet. I only had to figure that both women were out now, leaving me to fend for myself. Recovering to my feet I spent the next hour on a food quest that yielded no bounty for my turning stomach. I decided to rest at the dining room table to wait out the return of my rulers in hop of a blessing of nourishment. Once again I fell asleep huddled next to a table leg.


BOOM

“Aghhhhhhh”


BOOM


Earthquakes, Earthquakes all around me as I turned to look at the door leading into the apartment, my eyes were met with two sets of massive legs, one set towering over the other.


“My salvation”


Steph wasted not time kicking off her casual flats and began walking in my direction. I noticed this meant she probably didn't have to work today which meant casual attire all day. Reaching the kitchen I watched in awe as her massive bare feet passed me by washing me in their faint smell. I could only watch and wait to see if my loitering would pay off. Steph began rummaging in the snack cabinet to my delight. Rachel discarded her shoes by the couch and walked to meet the oversized steph. Rachels smaller but equally dominating feet passed me by to meet a chair for her to slide into.


“So you really had him in your bed this morning?” Rachel broke the silence


“Oh yeah, he hopped on my toe and rode with me back to bed... Then... Well he ended up in the middle of the action. Caleb was looking like he was enjoying the show too.” Steph replied


“That is wild, I mean he was front row seat to you guys having sex... it all seems so... HOT!” Rachel exclaimed from above


“Oh hell yeah girl, you weren't kidding about tinies making sex all the better, I get so excited when hes there, trapped by us just casually making love. It really is a whole new feeling!” Steph informed


The voices above were so loud I couldn't ignore them. It sounded like a goddess speaking directly to me but from another realm.


“Tellin' ya girl, its a whole new high, I am all about it! Why do you think my man and I captured so many so that we could have an audience.” Rachel proclaimed


“Really isnt a bad idea, ill have to consider it when one of the creeps at work catch the virus and shrink! Then they can really cat call me while my man pumps me!” Steph laughs


I shivered at the thought, I didn't want Steph to have anymore worshipers. Just me... I was really feeling possessive now, Although its not like I had a say in that department. I was now nothing more then a small house pet, I cant even feed myself now, This is an all time low!


Rustling above alerted my attention like a dog waiting to be fed. I stood and braced myself against the tables leg to get a better vantage point. Stephs gigantic body was over at the snack cabinet area, This meant I might have some reprieve. Steph continued to fiddle in the cabinet until I saw her pull out a protein bar, HUZZA I have a chance now! My eyes were locked like lazers on her every movement as she replaced the box and turned to lean against the cabinet. Steph peeled the wrapper open and began gnawing down on the bar. At my small size I could see the crumbs raining down from her mouth high above. Her feet were right where the crumbs were landing, I couldnt take this risk, I could be outright squished if she took one misstep, I have to play the waiting game.


“Hey girl you want a protein bar?” Steph asked from above

“Sure thing!” Rachel replied out of my sight.


Steph returned to the cabinet and grabbed another bar to give to her friend. I watched in almost slowmotion as stephs giant feet turned and flexed in the crumb area picking up a good portion of them. Steph walked over to the table causing much commotion for me, I held fast in my position. Steph turned and sat on the edge of the table exposing her soles to me as her heels were slightly off the floor in this position. I watched as some more crumbs made there way down to her feet as she continued her crunching. I moved from the safety of the table leg to meet her awaiting soles. The view of her feet had me in a trance as I approached. The smell of her feet were not incredibly strong but I am sure my small size is going to amplify any smell now. The soles twitched above me as I now crawled under their shadow to reap my reward. The smell of the minuscule meal now wafted into my area, I was finally here, ready to eat as much as possible. Like a perverted game of hungry hippos I was face and arms first into gathering all the crumbs I could muster. Each chunk going down better then the last, the danger of the situation lifted from my psyche as I filled my yearning stomach. Steph remained at her post as I continued to fill myself on her scraps... I was pretty much eating like some kind of rodent now. Not wanting to demean myself any more I continued my task. Stuck debris started raining down on me taking me by surprise. I looked upward to notice Steph rubbing the soles of her feet on one another giving me a second helping of food. I picked through the dirt and dust to find my remaining scraps soon having cleaned the floor under her immense feet. Crawling back from the shadow of her feet I was now full and honestly ready for a nap. In my direct line of sight was now rachels suspended feet, I still felt safe as I could see if either of them was going to move. Retreating to the table leg I decided to rest again, I had a feeling I am realling going to need my strength again soon...