- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter in the books! Prob wont be able to get alot done until things settle for me in Jan. I will continue to release chapters but i might just be a little slower at writing for now. Thank you for all the reviews and hope you guys enjoy!

Caleb sure is getting smallllll


Anyone got a shrink ray yet? That would sure make this year a whole lot better ;)

 

Thrice The Pleasure

 

Rachel's glorious foot hung about a foot from my kneeled position as I was still at Steph's huge work shoes. My mind was sent into a drunken overdrive as I watched the sole of her foot slightly flex as she maintained her balance. The smell of Steph's shoes still in my nose as I prepared to make my next move although I wasn't in control I knew what was to come. I quickly sat the shoe down into its original position. Rachel's shapely thighs gave quite the view as she awaited my service. My body moved to meet her foot at my head height. I no longer resisted my urged and let the drunken Hyde drive my flesh wagon of a body. Crawling on all fours I better positioned myself for worship.

 

“Oooo I see you have trained him well Steph! No further instruction!” Rachel observed

 

“You could say that, I mean he is always at my feet when they are dirty, So after us having a night out he should be in heaven!” Steph exclaimed

 

I ignored the conversation above me and brought my head right up to Rachel's sweaty sole. Reddened ever so slightly from the confines of her Toms. I knew I had to put in some good work so I could stay at her feet as long as possible. I grabbed her wide sole with both hands and dove my face into her soft sole. Rachel always had pretty soft feet and they were a size 9 if I recalled correctly, At least at normal size. Her feet were now larger then ever before to me and emitting a ripe smell of cheese and hot corn chips. She must have really been wearing these all night! My tongue laid across her salty heel as I made my way slowly up her expansive sole, Up her arch, and finally ending at the top of her big toe. I took note of the only callous on her sole which was located on her big toe right on the outer edge. The texture of the callous did not go unnoticed as I worked my way across each toe noting their softness in comparison. Her smell and taste was cranked to 10 in the hot crevices of her toes.

 

“Wow! He really does love feet! He is lapping at mine like they are his last salvation.” Rachel giggled looking at Steph

 

“He literally worships feet, Its so empowering really, Makes me feel like a goddess” Steph replied while removing her high heels.

 

A soft clack then thud could be heard between my licks causing some vibration in the floor as Steph discarded her footwear. I couldn't take my eyes from my task as I continued to clean Rachel's foot. Rachel peered down at me showing her teeth as her black hair cascaded around her face.

 

“No wonder you keep him around, I could get VERY used to this” Rachel said with a gleeful tone.

 

“Well that is good girl! Besides you will be rooming with our little foot man anyway!” Steph stated.

 

“Well I can't complain about that! We will have plenty of room at our size” Rachel replied with a wink in my direction

slight

I never deviated from my task as the two giants conversed with one another. I was now becoming aroused at the very thought of Rachel and I rooming together, It was like a dream come true really. Rachel retracted her foot almost causing me to fall over since my small hands were still holding on slowly kneading into her soles.

 

“Alright Caleb, lets get more comfortable, Lets watch some TV and grab some drinks!” Rachel stated as she placed her foot back into her empty Tom.

 

I took a second to notice before her foot entered the shoe that she had her nails painted black. The two women seemed to move in sync leaving me still on my knees in awe at what had just happened. All those years of longing, wanting to worship Rachel's feet all just came to a head at that very moment. I had to take a moment to process it all before I could really move my body. As the two goddesses made their way to the couch in the living room I stood and gained my bearings, Steph's feet here making large vibrations on the floor as she strode and Rachel's were still noticeable yet lighter. My body finally reacted and followed suit, My small legs now carrying me towards my purpose.

 

“Don't keep us waiting little man!” Steph said with a chuckle seating herself on the couch first.

 

“I am coming! These legs are so short now!” I informed almost shouting to make sure they could hear.

 

I walked past Steph's enormous discarded heels and could smell their intoxicating scent wafting off of them as I strolled by. The exposed toe area revealing her dirty toe prints in the insole that was visible. I made my way around the couch to meet the two. Rachel was using her arms to boost herself up onto the cushion of the couch which was now above my head, Further cementing my stature to all around. Rachel finally got into position next to the looming form of Steph that stretched up even further. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be in the presence of these two beautiful women, it really was a dream come true, One of my fantasies come to life. I was between two gods right now. Realizing it was almost impossible for me to get onto the couch on my own, My drunken body diverted route and began making it's way to Steph's feet planted on the floor further to my right. I kneeled at her feet making sure she knew that I did not forget who really owns me.

 

'That's it simp, She is your owner, Your goddess.'

 

'I... I can't argue that'

 

'Good'

 

“Oohhh there is my little man! Glad you didnt forget about me!” Steph said leaning further back into the sofa and exhaling.

 

“How could I, You are my caretaker afterall!” I replied now lowering my head to commence my act of servitude

 

I began licking and kissing the tops of both her feet. I was completely overwhelmed by the smell of her feet and the heat emitting from them. Her night out in the confines of those heels really worked her feet into a smelly state. I was in full Hyde override now, my body just giving into the pleasure. No more resistance only what the dark side of me desired.

 

“Wait one second little man.” Steph comannded.

 

“Yes Ma'am!” I responded sounding like a scolded dog whimpering.

 

“We still need drinks, And seeing as the two of you are too small to facilitate that I will grab them.” Steph stated as she rose from her seated position.

 

I watched her massive toes change color slightly as she forced her weight upon them to stand and make her way to the kitchen. I turned my attention to the soles of Rachel's Toms which were over my head as she sat on the couch with her legs extending over the edge as much as they could. My eye worked their way up to her brown eyes which were laser locked onto mine.

 

“Looks like you are missing my feet already” Rachel said with a smirk

 

“Maybe a little” I slurred back

 

“Whatcha' waiting for then Caleb” Rachel asked while using the toe of her left foot to remove the Tom that covered the right.

 

Rachel's Tom fell to the floor making a small thud as it landed. I was still on my knees just enamored at the sight of her sole exposed in all its glory to me again. I watched her right foot flex causing her sole to wrinkle all over as she worked her big toe to remove the remaining Tom. The last Tom hit the floor and I was blessed by the view of both of her soles in all their glory. I could hear Steph still gathering what she needed for drinks and figured I still had some time to worship Rachel's feet. I stood so that my face would be just about level with her dangling soles. The smell hit me as I inched my face closer. I was ready for her feet all over again. I dove my face into her soles, She brought her feet together so that my small face was fully engulfed in their glory. I worked my tongue taking in all the tastes as I continued to smell her foot odor. I felt the vibrations of Steph walking and figured she was soon to return to the living room. I felt her presence pass behind me, Her large legs making the slightest amount of wind pass over my body.

 

“Look at you, Got him right back at your feet again!” Steph said taking a seat once more.

 

“I must just have that effect on him” Rachel said with a shrug knowing damn well she was enticing me the whole time.

 

“Well save some of him for me girl!” Steph said with a chuckle.

 

I watched Steph take a few solo cups into her one hand a begin to pour two drinks for the two women. Steph mixed up a ready mix margarita with the tequila I had indulged in before. She made it look so effortless with her large hands making me remember struggling just to pour one shot. Steph handed Rachel her cup which looked comically large in her smaller hands.

 

“Don't worry little guy I didn't forget about you!” Steph exclaimed.

 

I watched Steph pull a shot glass from her side and begin to mix the deviant juice to further fuel my dark escapades. Steph handed the shot glass down to me in front of Rachel's feet pinching it between two fingers. I pulled my face from the large feet infront of me to take the shot glass from her tanned fingers. I grabbed it with both hands and immediately began chugging it down like I just came home from a desert expedition.

 

“Caleb has the right idea!” Rachel said watching me intently.

 

I drank the stinging sour liquid as fast as my small mouth would allow. I didn't want to waste anytime to regain my drunken stupor. I gulped the liquid down and sat the shot glass on the floor beside Rachel's discarded Toms that rested near me. I stood back up to greet Rachel's soles and commenced worshiping them once again. I darted my eyes to Steph ever so often trying to make sure I hadn't displeased her with my actions. Steph watched me intently at her friends feet as she took sips from her cup, Next she reached for the TV remote to put something on.

 

“Anything you wanna watch Rach?” Steph asked the smaller woman

 

“Anything is good with me, I am just enjoying the tongue bath right now!” Rachel giggled.

 

“I can work with that” Steph replied.

 

I soon heard some random TV show pop on in the background as I continued my service. Rachel's feet were absolutely intoxicating to me in their current state, so many smells to be had and the thoughts of her out enjoying herself at the bar before coming here really worked me up more. I thought of Stephs enormous feet next, making me want them even more at this point. Like Rachel's feet were just a warm up to the main event. I looked at Steph again and my eyes met with hers as I continued licking the warm soles.

 

“Come up here little man, I think its my turn now!” Steph commanded in a warm tone.

 

“Yes Steph” I replied almost sounding in a trance

 

“I'll help you!” Rachel exclaimed.

 

Rachel shifted her feet away from my feet and got up to her knees and reached down from upon her perch on the couch taking my hand into hers. Feeling her warm grip and them a stong pulling force I was soon lifted up to the topside of the couch. Rachel did not release her grip however, She continued to pull my small form against hers as she slid herself to the opposite arm rest of the couch. Sitting against the arm rest Rachel had me directly on her lap with her large DD's right at the back of my head making amazing pillows I must say.

 

“He is ready now” Rachel stated holding me tight around the waist letting her breasts push firmly against me now

 

“Mmm I like this view girl!' Steph said while starting to twist her immense body and swinging her legs in our direction,

 

'Can't even make this stuff up ol'boy, We are about to be a sandwhich for these goddesses'

 

'Y..you are right'

 

'Enjoy the show ol'Boy'

 

I watched as Steph was now sitting with her feet on the couch sliding their way right in the direction of us.

 

“If my feet smell too much just let me know Rach, I already know Caleb will love on them regardless.” Steph stated

 

“Got it girl, I am sure they will be fine” I heard Rachel say from above my head.

 

Steph now slid her feet faster towards us. I looked at Rachel's small looking feet stretched out in the distance as Steph's feet approached. Steph's feet causing ripples in the cushion surface as they arrived at their destination. Her soles began to turn up towards our awaiting forms and reveal their dirty dusty state putting all her callouses on display from my hungry eyes. She lifted her one foot to now make its way directly to me as Rachel's heart beat reminded me of her presence. Soon I was face to face with the area directly under Steph's toes making me feet butterflies in my stomach. My body was in full dark mode as I pushed my tongue into her tough sole now licking to take in every aspect of it. The liquor danced on my taste buds along with her dirty foot making quite the cocktail in my mouth.

 

“Mmmm That's it caleb, Work that tongue.” Steph cooed from the other side of the couch.

 

This furthered my efforts making sure her now immense sole was not neglected. I worked my tongue across every swirl and callous of her sole. Rachel began working her hands up and down my sides and Steph enjoyed her worship session. I soon felt my pants being tugged at as I lifted both hands to grasp the sides of Stephs tough sole. Paying no mind to Rachel I licked the dirty spots between Stephs toes which had picked up small amounts of dirt between them from her journey. My nose was completely overwhelmed and the sound of Stephs relaxed breathing really let me loose all inhibitions.

 

“Now we are talking” Rachel said as she found my cock stirring within my pants.

 

Rachel had now slid my pants down without much effort. Slightly worrying about loosing more height but with no will to be able to stop the unfolding events I just kept focused. The dirt from Steph's soles feeling gritty on my tongue as I labored. Rachel's soft hand grabbed my cock gently as the other worked its way to my balls. Her hands feeling so large compared to my manhood sent waves of pleasure throughout my spine. Rachel began working my shaft in tune with my licks as she had the perfect vantage point of my progress. I licked harder and harder at the tough sole infront of me working my way to the lower part of the ball of her foot. My cock sprung to attention so quickly and no longer feeling like I had cum so many times before. Rachel retracted her hand on my shaft for a moment.

 

SPIT

 

I heard the unmistakable sound of her spitting into her hand as it now returned to my awaiting shaft. Rachel now worked my hard cock with her large hand and now working my balls with more intent. I was not prepared for this at all, my senses fully overloaded at this point making holding out almost futile. The minutes like this seemed to drag on forever. Steph moved her unwashed foot closer to me and then without warning grabbed my head between her big and second toes jamming my face right into her holy crevice. She held my head firmly and let her heavy heel fall onto Rachel and I's legs. This drove me to the breaking point. I was totally controlled with no actual way to escape, No other way out then to deliver to the goddesses what they want. My climax.

 

Within seconds of this new position I began to convulse more violently then ever before. Rachel held me firm and continued to work my shaft with her wet hand, closer to the head now milking every drop from my over worked penis. It felt almost as it I was having a heart attack at this point. Steph released my head from her toe grip and I fell back into Rachel's DD's. My body was wrecked, I was so weak, my drunken state mixed with my exhaustion only led to one outcome; Passing out.

 

As my eyes grew heavy and I felt the shrinking take hold I heard Rachel speak.

 

“Wow Steph you weren't kidding, it really does make him shrink more, this is aweso-”

 

'No,No,No this cant be happening.... was this all planned?'

 

'Who cares, only pleasure matters now'