- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again tonight! I will try and get another chapter out tonight.

If anyone wants to connect with me feel free to shoot me an email Hanssmith7670@yahoo.com

Been thinking about attending a footnight party once the pandemic is over. If anyone has experience with them let me know!


As always feel free to drop a review!

 

What Is Life

This morning I awoke to the sound of my roommates getting out of bed and going about their normal morning routine minus sex. I laid under the dark underbelly of their bed still thinking of the events of last night. I lifted the bed sheet some to take a peek at Steph's tanned feet as she got ready for work. I watched her perfect feet flex and arch as she was grabbing her clothes from the nearby dresser. Man I could just watch her feet all day. Her now dusty looking soles contrasting with her tanned skin, so perfect. I wished to taste them all over again. Chase soon was out the door for work leaving me a time to escape from under the bed.

 

I lifted the bed sheet and began to slide out from my confines.

 

“Good morning sleepy head!” Steph said with a chuckle looking down at me on the floor

 

“I didn't even notice you were still here Steph!” I replied noticing her standing by her dresser

 

“I bet you didn't little guy. You still have my slippers or what?” Steph asked with a grin

 

“Of course! And.... Don't worry I got them all clean.” I said sheepishly

 

“Now that's a good little boy!” Steph said as she made her way over to me still lying on the floor face up.

Steph stood over me again in all her glory, Looking larger then ever. Like a bronzed statue of a goddess that one would bow to in a church or something. I Continued to look her legs to notice she hasnt put a shirt on yet, I had the perfect view of the under side of her perky breasts.

 

'All this time spent looking up at Steph and you won't flinch when you are tiny!'

'I mean you have a point, it has happened so much... its almost normal.'

'Like its where you belong'

'Check mate'

 

Coming back to reality Steph used her long toes to position the slippers by my head to slip them onto her feet. I watched as her breasts swayed and bounced ever so slightly as she shifted her weight from leg to leg.

 

“Hope you enjoyed the show last night little guy” Steph said with a wink turning to head to grab a shirt.

 

“It was amazing” I choked out

 

“That is what I like to hear, well I am off to work! Enjoy your day Caleb!” Steph informed making her way to the door.

 

Steph stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs as I stood up from my position on the floor. Peeking back into the room she said, “I see you lost some more height, Soon I could take you to work with me!”

 

“That would spice up my day! Not sure how you would do it safely though.” I replied sounding concerned

 

“I have some ideas” Steph responded with a wink

 

After her wink Steph was down the stairs and out the door. Left alone again and feeling relieved to have some time to regain my mental composure. Last night really racked my brain, giving in fully was dangerous. Part of me wanted to stay composed and 'normal', but another part wanted to me a microbe just living on Steph's world of a body. These two worlds were set to collide and I knew it.

 

'Thinking again ol' boy, you shouldn't waste your time'

'I do what I want'

'Ooooo big boy claims, don't forget who's 3 feet tall now'

'Shit'

 

My inner voice just reminded me I hadn't checked my height for a hot minute. I walked across the hall to my room and stood next to my various markings on the door frame. I made my new mark and measured, 3' 3”, now I was really about half my original height. I made my way back downstairs to enjoy some more alone time. Being around Steph all the time was wearing on my mental stability. I wanted to just worship her every minute of every day, but I also wanted to maintain our friendship. This was a loosing battle though as we all know who will win in the end.

 

'Now you see the whole picture.'

'Not now, you had your time'

 

I returned to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Thinking back to yesterday when Steph fed me from her foot. Now feeling arousal in my loins again I had to stay focused. I continued into the fridge to grab myself something quick for breakfast. Next I slid back into my beanbag chair in the living room to start gaming for the day. Man this chair was comfy as hell! I didn't want to leave it! I put my headset on and dove into a match enjoying the feel of the large xbox controller in my hands.

 

Hours past and I was leading our team and felt like a little champion. Soon I took a quick peak at the game menu to see that it was soon going to be time for Steph to return home. I logged out of the lobby I was in and began setting the stage for my godd- Steph.

 

'Just give it up already, Everyone already knows you wanna say it outloud'

'Every one? You mean Me, Myself, And I.'

'Sure, go with that'

 

As I made my way to the door I saw Steph switched out her work shoes for another pair and she had left the slippers there. I moved her slippers like a good little slave and set them by her comfy clothes I had put on the table by the door.

 

'Good work Ol' Boy'

'Just a little slip'

 

I turned my attention back to Steph's most worn pair of footwear and looked at them as if they were the Holy Grail. If only I could just jump into them and just have my way with them! No remorse just pleasure. For now I had to settle with their current size compared to me. Which was a lot bigger now I might add. As I knelt down the smell now danced into my nose just making me giddy as hell. The smell, Strong, Pungent, Invading every single millimeter of my senses. I lowered my nose into the opening of the black vans and inhaled as strong as my small nose could manage. I could almost fit from nose to chin into the opening of her work shoes which made me think of just accelerating the whole process right then and there.

 

'Lets go simp come on'

'Not... yet..'

 

I took one last smell of the delightfully stale vinegary mixed with corn chip smell. That was a new smell I hadn't experienced from her feet yet. I stood and returned to my beanbag chair now that the stage was set. I tossed on my large headset and commenced gaming once more. Soon I heard the door open and turned back to greet Steph.

 

“Welcome home!” I said happily

 

“Thanks Caleb! I am so ready to game tonight!” Steph replied with a sigh

 

“Bad shift at work?” I asked

 

“Hell yeah, I might want to take back my statement about how great immunity is, too many people out now!” Steph said with a laugh while removing her backup pair of work shoes

 

“No doubt about that! Before I lost my job and the pandemic just hit there were barely any cars on the road, it was great honestly!” I informed

 

“Hell yeah, now every Tom, Dick, And Harry is out now.” Steph replied while grabbing her comfy clothes and slippers.

 

“No doubt! Go get changed I need my #1 teammate!” I said with a grin

 

“On it little man!” Steph shot back while bounding up the stairs.

 

I continued gaming regaining my focus now trying to do my best. I had to enjoy this while I can still manage using the controller at my size. I soon heard Steph returning to the living room since her footfalls made more of an impact to my smaller stature. I was focusing on the TV when I saw Steph in her white yoga pants and a shirt that exposed her tone tan belly. Before I could react Steph side stepped infront of me while I was leaned back in my chair. Steph fully blocked the TV from my view now and all I could do was look up at her body in awe as she stood over me. My bean bag chair offered me a lower vantage point especially now being only 3ft and come change.

 

I looked up to Stephs tan face looking down at me with a smile “Hey! You are blocking the view!”

 

“Oh am I little man, I just forgot how big I look compared to you now!” Steph said grinning ear to ear.

 

“Yeah, You arent kidding.” I said meekly

 

“Hey I wanna try out your chair! It looks so comfy!” Steph said while turning to reveal her plump round ass in all its glory against the skin tight yoga pants.

 

Before I could react Steph began to bend her knees causing her ass to come towards me at an alarming speed. I quickly moved my controller to one hand and held it away from her incoming ass.

 

'Oh shit'

 

Steph dropped her perfect ass right into my small lap overlapping my hips entirely with each cheek. My body folded to her weight causing my head to press directly into her back. The warmth of Stephs body transferred through her tight clothing to my body making me feel warm and cozy. Thanks to my bean bag chair her immense weight just made me feel like I was getting a full body hug and didn't seem to hurt my much smaller body. Soon the smell of her unwashed scent mixed with her perfume sent wave after wave of tainted strawberry into my nose. I liked it, Her natural scent was intoxicating to me and I wanted more.

 

“No wonder you love this chair soooooo much!” Steph said with a giggle.

 

“Right, its great! But I don't think I will last long like this” I replied sounding out of breath.

 

“I think you are right from the sound of it! Give me a kiss and I will share” Steph commanded.

 

I gave Stephs back a big ol' kiss... well as big as my small lips could manage.

 

“No, Kiss here” Steph immediately said after my kiss

 

Steph propelled her large body somewhat forward leaning over to place her large round ass infront of my face. Not wanting to disspoint I leaned my head forward now feeling freed from my ass prison.

 

Kiss – Kiss

 

I kissed each one of Stephs ass cheeks taking in her after work scent as I did. Her ass smelled much less of strawberry then her upper body.

 

“Now thats a good boy!” Steph giggled

 

“Thank you” I managed to reply feeling aroused by her new form of dominance.

 

“I wanna game on your chair tonight, slide down to the floor. Unless you wanna be under my ass all night...” Steph commanded

 

“Ha you got it girl” I responded thinking about being under her ass still

 

I slid down to the floor infront of the bean bag chair as Steph grabbed her controller and headset from behind me out of sight. Standing over my small form on the floor I watched her long toned legs flex through her yoga pants as she put on the headset and began to sit down right over top of me landing her ass right behind me. My head was right at Stephs womanhood, I could feel its warmth on the back of my head turning me on. Steph outstretched each one of her long legs on either side of me sliding slowly giving me a beautiful view as she did. I ran my eyes down each shapely leg to her equally shapely tanned feet. Stephs toes gleamed in the light from what little white nail polish was left on them. The sight turning me on even more then her ass at this point. Here I was sitting between the legs of a goddess and she fired up her xbox to join my lobby. Man am I a lucky guy. Stephs womanhood was emitting a faint scent that was wafting around my head that my nose immediately took notice of.

 

'Heaven is right here simp'

'You right'

 

I finally turned my eyes back to my TV and noticed I was kicked from my game for inactivity. This didn't matter much to me as we could now join a team together much easier.

 

“Comfortable little man?” Steph asked inquisitively

 

“Hell yeah!” I replied not hiding the excitement in my voice.

 

“Good! Lets go” Steph said with a stern tone.

 

Not wanting this arrangedment to end we gamed the rest of the night like this. I was completely aroused but feeling so comfortable between her large legs that I almost gamed better then before. The hours went on and we dominated the charts on our team together. Tonight Steph was leading every match with me in close second. We were quite the formidable duo. We both tired of gaming and Steph announced that she was going to pack it in for the night.

 

“Hey little man I am beat, I am going to head to bed.” Steph informed.

 

“Sounds good to me” I replied but not wanting our time together to end.

 

“How about a kiss before I head off” Steph commanded.

 

Giddy with excitement I leaned forward and crawled on all fours to her awaiting perfect feet. I quickly made it to her upturned soles and began kissing her salty post work feet. Taking in all the smells as I did so now noticing the corn chip smell mixed with vinegar I had smelled in her old pair of work shoes. I was immensely aroused again. I noticed Stephs smiling face far away from her outstretched soles. I soon worked my tongue across her toes feeling the slight callouses building more prominently on her feet now from longer hours at work. Each one tasting better then the last, her feet now dry from being out of her work shoes made each tough area of her soles more textured. I tasted the saltiness on my small tongue as I dragged it across the ball of her foot to her heel which was slightly cracking from lack of moisturizer. I studied every feature of her amazing feet with my small eyes as my tongue worked. I made it to her other foot now returning to her toes to lick between each crevice quickly lapping up any left over sock lint left behind. The taste now more intense then ever I was in my glory.

 

“Good boy, You need to give these toes a paint job this week” Steph said with a glint in her green eyes

 

“Of course! I cant wait!” I replied not hiding my excitement again.

 

“Now thats what I like to hear!” Steph said while withdrawing her perfect soles from my small face.

 

Wanting more I accepted the goddess needed to get her rest. Steph stood up to her full glory infront of my small form still on my hands and knees. I watched intently as Steph turned on the ball of her one foot and gave me another glance at her perfect ass as she began to walk away letting me take in all the small movement across her perfectly toned legs. I watched her ass sway and jiggle slightly as she made her way to the stairs. I stood up finally and made my way to my room next sliding into bed next to her old white flats and now stiff work socks. I laid my head next to the footwear of my divine ruler and drifted off to sleep.

'Sleep tight ol' boy'

'You too asshole'

'Better watch name calling like that simp'

'Yeah, Yeah I am trembling'

'Keep it up'

 

The smell of Stephs flats overflowed into my nostrils as I passed out completely now.