- Text Size +
Noah woke up to the bright sunshine starting to beam through the cracks in his curtain and into his sleepy eyes. It was Monday. “Monday’s can go away.” He thought to himself while retreating under his bed covers, hoping to get just a few more minutes of sleep before he had to get up. Then it hit him, “Today’s a Ms. Johnson day!” It was hard to believe that they already had a full week of high school under their belts. Sure, the first couple of days were full of “new and exciting things” as his mother would say, but by the end of the week they were all starting to settle into their routines and it was starting to feel a lot like the schooling they were used to. Math, science, geography, and gym class were all pretty dull. Then there was his sex ed class… Noah couldn’t seem to shake that class out of his mind and neither could any of his classmates. It was the talking point during every lunch break, group chat, and phone call. It was the only class that was truly “fun”. The way Ms. Johnson and Alexis stood before his tiny class and addressed them was unforgettable. He and his classmates had spent the entire week trying to figure out what the rest of the semester would actually be like. Ms. Johnson had said that the class would be highly interactive and visual, but what did that really mean? 

Noah rolled out of bed, showered, brushed his teeth, and tried to find something that would look presentable to wear. After all, it’s not every day you have a chance to impress not one, but two beautiful girls. After a quick breakfast, Noah waved goodbye to his mother and hurried out the door to catch the school bus. It was almost amusing how the hierarchy worked on school buses. The senior students always sat at the back of the bus while the newbies were forced to the front. Noah was among the first group of students to board the bus and took his seat in the third row from the front. Even though boarding first meant he had the longest bus ride, it wasn’t so bad. He had learned from the week before that on the third stop the first of two beautiful girls would board, with the second following soon after on the fourth stop. From chatting with his friends who had already done their digging, he knew the first girl as Shelby Levesque and the second as Noelle. He hadn’t figured out Noelle’s last name yet but that would come in time. He figured that they were both in either grade 11 or 12 since they would always sit near the back of the bus. Once he had even managed to make a brief moment of eye contact with Noelle before shying away.

Watching the two girls walk by his seat while on their way to the back was the highlight of his mornings. Shelby was shorter than most girls but she always walked with so much confidence and purpose. She also stood out from a crowd with her red hair that was subtle, but very pleasant to look at, and her lightly freckled face that just screamed cuteness. Last week he even managed to score a glimpse of her tight midriff as she walked by him since she was wearing a shirt that was just long enough to meet the school’s dress code, while being short enough to ride up a little and drive all the boys crazy. He figured Shelby was originally from overseas since her face and body had a hint of european beauty in it. Then there was Noelle. By the time Noelle walked by, Noah’s heart was already set ablaze with lust for Shelby. So Noelle would practically send him over the edge and make his body explode. Noelle was definitely taller than Shelby, but he figured she was probably shorter than both himself, Ms. Johnson and Alexis. Noelle had the most gloriously golden blonde hair he had ever seen on anyone though. She kept it straight and silky to just above her shoulders and then transitioned it to wavy curls at the end that gave her a very exquisite look. Even the rest of her body below her face was a marvel to look at. Noah didn’t think she was as big of a fitness nut as Alexis was since Noelle’s figure didn’t look to be supermodel thin, but her chest was bigger than Alexis’ and her butt was going to be a very close rival. Unfortunately for him, she tended to dress far more conservatively than most of the other girls so it was hard to really tell what kind of assets she was hiding from him. He envied the boys at the back of the bus who were able to chat with those two girls while he was stuck sitting with Gatlin. 

“Did I tell you I got to say ‘hi’ to Noelle today?” Gatlin whispered from the seat across from him.

“No! What did she say?!” Noah whispered back, though his excited voice was raised slightly higher than it should’ve been. He knew that Gatlin got on the bus at the same time as Noelle but he never thought he’d be able to actually talk to her.

Gatlin crossed the aisle and pushed Noah against the window so they could sit closer together while speaking. “Oh she was very friendly. Probably the friendliest girl I’ve ever spoken to. She said ‘hi’ back and then asked me how I enjoyed my first week of school. But then her phone rang and she had to answer it so I didn’t get to say anything else.” 

So it was true, Gatlin really had spoken to her. Maybe he’d have to ask his friend for a few pointers sometime. For the remainder of the bus ride, Gatlin played on his phone on his own seat while Noah sat in deep thought, trying to plan for every possible scenario when he would finally have a chance to speak with one of the beautiful girls sitting just a handful of rows behind him. Whenever he heard one of them laugh, it brought a joyous smile to his face.

Once they arrived at school, Noah and Gatlin were met by disappointment when they learned that the class blocks were flipped on a weekly basis so they would have to wait until the end of the day for Ms. Johnson’s class. “The suspense builds.” Noah thought to himself. He knew today was going to be a good day though just because of what was waiting for him. First on his schedule today, science.

---- 

It was the moment they had all been waiting for. There were still five more minutes before the class would officially begin but there were no empty seats around him. Everyone was in full attendance for Ms. Johnson’s class. Nobody would dare be late for something like this. Noah’s day had been pretty dull so far so he was hoping this would be the real “pick me up” he needed. Noah did learn that he would have to go bug hunting for his science class. Apparently they needed to find a bug, capture it, and then study its habits over the course of a week. He didn’t hate the idea for a project but as he was sitting in the sex ed classroom, he found it kind of ironic given that he’d be the bug in a world of giants soon enough. Just then, he felt a sharp bump on his arm as Gatlin signalled to him that their teachers were entering the room. 

Ms. Johnson strode into the room with Alexis following close behind. Both women were carrying tote bags that were obviously very full as he could see clothes beginning to overflow from them. “Gosh, they are even more beautiful than they were last week.” Noah thought to himself as he watched the two women enter. Ms. Johnson was wearing a dark green utility shirt dress with buttons down the front, pockets over her breasts, a waist belt wrapped tightly to show off her stunning figure, and the bottom of the dress coming to just above her knees. Alexis on the other hand was wearing a dark pair of very tight jeans coming to just above her ankles, a simple purple, form-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of tan coloured sandals. 

“Good afternoon everyone! My my, aren’t we all looking eager today! So many young men ready to learn something new, I love it!” Ms. Johnson cheerfully said to her class. “Well I hope you’re all ready for some fun because I promise that by the time you leave today, you will have not only learned something new, but probably seen something new as well. We’ll get to the shrinking momentarily but before we do, I hope that you all remember what we told you last week. Shrinking is not a game. It’s very dangerous for each and every one of you if you don’t take it seriously. For anyone who has since forgotten this important lesson, Alexis has something to show you.”

“To give everyone a quick refresh, you all remember the little guy who ended up sliding down my throat and into my tummy last week, right?” Alexis asked the class.

The class gave a collective nod with a few “yep’s” mixed in. How could anyone forget watching something like that. They had literally watched a tiny man disappear before their very eyes.

“Well a few days after that, I found this after using the bathroom.” Alexis said as she held up a very small, white, somewhat round object. It was too small for anyone to see from far away though. “Maybe you can’t see it. I’ll pass it around for everyone to get a good look at. I promise it’s been thoroughly cleaned though.”

One by one the boys passed the small object to each other as they tried to figure out what it could be. As it was about halfway through the class, Noah could hear a loud gasp from the boy currently holding the object, obviously figuring out what it was.

“Ah ah, keep it a secret until everyone’s had a chance to look at it.” Alexis warned the boy.

Then the object made its way to Noah and Gatlin. They each took a long look at it, gently rolling it between their fingers. It was very hard and quite rough, almost like a peppercorn. Whatever it was, it had clearly been through hell while travelling through Alexis’ body. The two boys passed it along to the next student as they continued to mull over what it could possibly be. Then, just as it was being handed back to Alexis, the answer clicked in Noah’s brain and it frightened him to the bone.

“So are there any guesses?” Alexis asked. Noah then saw a hand raise in front of him. “Yes, Brayden?” Alexis called.

“Umm. Is it… the skull from the man you swallowed last week?” Now the class breathed a collective gasp and sat in a brief moment of silence as they realized their friend was most definitely correct.

“Very good! You’re right! Now I hope this convinces all of you that being tiny presents many dangers and you must be aware of your surroundings at all times. The little guy from last week obviously didn’t fare too well against me considering this is all that was left after just a few days.”

“Thank you Alexis. Like she said class, please please please be very careful when you’re tiny. Things happen quickly, and I hate to say it, but this…” Ms. Johnson held up the badly beaten skull, “could be you if you do something foolish.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone. “Now I hope this frightens you a little, but not to the point of you wanting to run out of the room and never come back. Like I said, we’re going to learn and see a lot today. Today’s lesson will be most visual as you get used to being tiny, but there will be dangers no matter where you are or what you’re doing when you’re that size. This was just a short introduction to remind you to be safe as we learn. Now I’m sure you’re all curious to know what these mystery bags hold. These, class, are the props for today. Rather, they are our clothes.” Ms. Johnson said with a slight giggle and a smile.

Ms. Johnson reached into her bag and pulled out a small pair of women’s underwear. Noah had seen ones like these in his mother’s clothing magazines before even though he wasn’t supposed to.  

“Can anyone tell me what these are called?” Ms. Johnson asked the class. 

There was a pause as the class thought about it and then Brayden raised his hand again and Ms. Johnson called on him.

“Panties?” Brayden said hesitantly.

“A good guess and that was the answer I was hoping for! In a way, you’re right, but this is actually called a thong. Unlike panties, these have much less fabric and tend to only cover up the most important part of a lady. Thongs are also commonly used in lingerie for when you really want to spice things up in the bedroom. More on lingerie later though. Now, we need to get you all shrunken down to a more exciting size and then we can really dive into today’s lesson.”

As Ms. Johnson proceeded to shrink everyone just as she did last week, Noah was already beginning to feel rather excited. There was just something special about seeing the beautiful Ms. Johnson hold up a small thong, which she’d probably worn before, and then tell the class about it. Seeing the thong instantly sent his mind whirling, thinking more about where that thong had been and what it’d seen. 

“Noah are you ready?” Ms. Johnson said to him, snapping him back to the classroom.

“Yes, Ms. Johnson. Thank you.” Noah replied. Ms. Johnson smiled at him before pointing the little metallic device at him. Did she know what he was thinking and was that why she smiled? She must know, he was terrible at hiding what he was thinking.

While Ms. Johnson was shrinking everyone and lining them up on the front desk, Noah noticed Alexis setting up a white room divider screen in the back corner of the room. He began to feel a little nervous now that the initial excitement was wearing off. What were they planning? 

“Very good! Now that you’re all at the perfect size for learning, let’s get started shall we? To make things a little more interesting, how about we start ourselves off with a pop quiz? You don’t have to pass this one since we haven’t actually learned anything yet, but there will be a quiz at the end of class that you must all pass. This is one term that I think you all should know because your future girlfriends and wives may ask you about it someday.” Ms. Johnson said as she began to slowly unbutton the top of her dress. When Ms. Johnson spoke again, she had unbuttoned about half of her dress and it was now open to just below her chest, partially exposing a black bra underneath. “Now I know that these are actually called ‘breasts’ but from my experience that word tends to make men nervous, so I’m going to refer to them as ‘boobs’ as often as I can.” Ms. Johnson said as she began squeezing them together. She was good, she knew how to capture her audience. “So can anyone tell me what the term is for the space or line between a woman’s boobs?” Ms. Johnson asked as she pointed towards her chest. 

The class thought about it for a minute and to his left he saw his elementary school friend, Ryan, raise his hand. 

“Is it called your cleavage?” Ryan asked timidly. The stutter in his voice perfectly summed up the feeling in all of their minds. On one hand they were extremely excited to be watching a stunning woman teach them about her boobs, but on the other hand, Ms. Johnson was standing so close yet so far above them that if she wanted, she could spin around and sit on them like they were nothing. They were so close to her that they could even smell the fruitiness of her perfume. It was an exhilarating feeling.

“Very good! I’m quite impressed!” Ms. Johnson said to tiny Ryan. Her voice was like an angel at this size, Noah thought to himself.

“So Ryan, for your bravery in answering that question, how would you like to assist me in the rest of today’s lesson?”

“Okay.” Ryan nervously replied. 

“For today, we’re going to see and learn about all the common types of clothes that women wear. I’ll be demonstrating things like bras, panties, and lingerie while Alexis will be showing you various types of tops, skirts, pants, and shorts. As some of you have already noticed, we’ve brought in a screen that we’ll change behind. This is only to keep everyone from suffering sensory overload today. But do not fear, for next week we’ll dive into the female body. This week’s lesson is all about what goes on top though.” Ms. Johnson said with a sweet smile. 

“Now then, let’s begin. As we can see, Alexis is wearing a very cute pair of dark wash skinny jeans with a basic form fitting t-shirt.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis did a little twirl. “This is probably the most common outfit you’ll see on women. But don’t be fooled, there are many types of jeans and shirts. For example, some jeans are loose, some ride up higher than others on the butt, some have higher or lower waists, some are skinny everywhere except near the ankles - this is called a flare - and some are ripped to give a different look. Unfortunately we only have time to cover the absolute essentials today but my hope is you’ll leave today knowing more than you did coming in. Good then, Alexis will now head over to get changed into her next outfit while I’ll start teaching you about our undies.”

Noah’s heart began to race with excitement. The tiny boys each exchanged giddy looks with each other as they prepared for what was coming next. Just as she had said, Alexis walked behind the white screen at the back of the room and Ms. Johnson began to strip in front of them. First she removed her little black shoes that were different from the sneakers she had been wearing last week, and then began to unbutton the rest of her dress. It seemed like an eternity while waiting for Ms. Johnson to finish unbuttoning. Each button revealing more and more of her glorious upper body. When she finally finished and pulled the dress off her body, the class stood frozen in awe. For many it was the first time they had ever seen a real woman in just her underwear, Noah included. Sure he had seen pictures in magazines and seen girls in bikinis before, but this was just different. It felt so much more… intimate. Ms. Johnson was standing before them in nothing more than a black bra that seemed to be giving her boobs a warm hug, and a pair of black cotton panties that fit like they had been perfectly molded to her body.

Ms. Johnson knew that just seeing her like this would be a first for many of the boys. Every year her class would always freeze as their eyes worked up and down as they tried to take her all in. She had come to find this moment pretty cute though and let them just look for a solid couple seconds before she would continue with the lesson. “They’re so innocent.” She thought to herself with a silent giggle. “And they don’t even know what’s coming next week.” 

“I can tell you’re all enjoying what you see but let’s continue with the lesson, hmm?” Ms. Johnson said to the class. Many of the boys blushed as they realized they had been caught staring at their teacher. But for some reason the feeling didn’t seem to last. It was almost as though she had intended for this to happen. Even as Ms. Johnson was beginning to speak again, Noah couldn’t stop looking at her body. It was marvelous. Her skin was a tanned white from head to toe. Her stomach didn’t have any abs but it was nearly as flat as a pancake and her waist smaller and tighter than he originally thought it might be. Her thighs, legs, and arms all very nicely toned but her body was definitely just beginning to show signs of her teenage body leaving and her more adult body coming in. Her hips and lower belly just starting to build a little more mass, and her boobs definitely at their full size now, giving her a hint of additional curviness. At a quick glance though, Noah would’ve thought he was looking at the body of someone who was in the middle of their teenage prime. He began to wonder what Alexis’ body would like in comparison. Alexis was probably a bit thinner and tighter everywhere, but Ms. Johnson’s was certainly a sight to behold. He was hoping Ms. Johnson would never stop smiling just because it was so big and warm and complemented everything else he was seeing so well.

“... panties like these tend to cover more of the rear and don’t ride up as much compared to the next type I’ll show you.” Ms. Johnson said as Noah tuned back into the lesson. She even did a little twirl like Alexis did earlier, giving them a tease of her panty-clad butt. “But before we do that, I would like Ryan’s assistance now. By the end of the term I hope you all will have an opportunity to do this because I promise you it will pay dividends in your future relationships. For now, Ryan will be the lucky number one and you can all ask him about it after class. Ryan, are you ready?” 

Ryan nodded and took a step towards his teacher, unsure of what she could possibly need him for. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah noticed that Alexis had finished changing and had rejoined the class from the sidelines. She was wearing a pair of tight black pants and a very short t-shirt. If it wasn’t for Ms. Johnson, he was certain his eyes would have stayed glued to her body. When he looked back at Ms. Johnson, she was holding his tiny friend, Ryan, in one hand and was opening the front of her panties with her other. 

“As Ryan is about to learn first hand, panties, thongs, and lingerie all fit and feel a little differently. It is important that you understand this class, just in case you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to impress your partner.” Ms. Johnson finished saying just as she released her tiny student. He fell just a short way before disappearing into the deep black abyss of her panties. The class gasped so loudly that Noah was sure both Ms. Johnson and Alexis could hear it. He even thought he heard a small gasp come from Ms. Johnson. Though he was out of sight now as she let her panties snap back against her body, Noah envied his friend, knowing exactly where he was. He wondered what his friend had gotten to see before he was plunged into the darkness. 

“For all of you who are thinking back to our demonstrations last week, don’t be too afraid. It’s quite safe where your classmate is right now. We’ll talk more about this in the future, but if you ever find yourself in a situation like Ryan is in right now, don’t feel too alarmed. If she knows you’re in there and is careful, chances are you’ll be absolutely fine no matter how long you’re in there for. If she doesn’t know you’re in there, you should be doing everything you can to let her know because bad things can happen very quickly. As Ryan is experiencing right now, panties like these fit snuggly but not as tightly as other types of underwear. Your classmate will definitely be able to notice a difference when I put on a thong next though. Unlike male underwear, our undies often need to be form fitting because we wear tight clothes that will show pantylines and we need a little help with discharge and our periods (more on this in the future). And unlike men who have to deal with spontaneous erections, we don’t have extra baggage down there so we don’t need thick, spacious underwear. Another thing you should know about female underwear is that there is an extra piece of fabric in the crotch, this is called the gusset. It looks like a pocket if you don’t know what it’s for. This extra piece of fabric is for manufacturing, to promote breathability, and to help absorb any discharge (an almost sticky fluid) that is produced by our female bodies throughout the day. This discharge is completely normal and happens every day for most girls. The extra piece of fabric is located right here, right next to the opening of the vagina.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone as she touched the lower portion of her crotch. Noah was almost certain he could see Ryan’s tiny outline right where Ms. Johnson has just touched, but he couldn’t tell for sure. “Bras on the other hand are either to visually impress your partner, cover up someone’s boobs, or to support their boobs. The third is the most common reason since unsupported breasts will often lead to back problems later in life.” Ms. Johnson then proceeded to show them all where the ‘cups’, ‘straps’, ‘underwire’, ‘hook’, and ‘wings’ were located on her bra before leaving to change behind the screen. The eyes of every boy in the room followed her until she was completely out of sight, watching her butt move as her panties hugged her cheeks and likely held their tiny friend firmly against her body. 

“After seeing Ms. Johnson’s demonstration, I likely won’t be able to top that, but I think you’ll find what I have to show quite interesting as well.” Alexis said as she walked back to the front of the room. “These pants are called leggings and this top is called a crop top. You may have also heard the term ‘yoga pants’ be used before and leggings are basically the same. They fit very tightly to the body but are super flexible and comfortable to wear. Like jeans, they come in a variety of different types. You can buy warmer ones for the winter, cooler ones for exercising in, some that have a flare at the bottom, and others that come in a multitude of colours and patterns. I’m not sure if any of you curl, but I love the sport of curling and pants like these with a little flare on the bottom have become the pant of choice to wear while out on the ice since they’re flexible, super comfy, and look pretty nice too. As for my shirt, crop tops are pretty self-explanatory. They’re essentially just a normal t-shirt, except the bottom half or so has been ‘cropped off’ to give a look like this.” Alexis said to everyone. 

“Ms. Johnson was right, he was already having sensory overload and the class was far from over.” Noah thought to himself. He looked over at Gatlin who was still standing beside him and he looked like he was going to fall over from trying to look at everything at once. Noah felt his friend’s pain though. There was so much goodness to try and take in all at once. Now being able to see a little more of Alexis’ body thanks to her crop top, he could tell his initial assumptions were all correct. Her stomach was even flatter than Ms. Johnson’s and she even had some abs that were just slightly visible. Her leggings even showed that her thighs and calves were tighter than he had originally thought. He wondered now what her boobs looked like because the bottom of her crop top was hovering an inch or so just above her belly after covering up her chest, making him think they might be slightly larger than he had guessed. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her hips though, so perfectly proportioned against her supermodel waist. He prayed she would turn around soon so he could take in what he could only guess was a magnificent butt.

“Looks like Ms. Johnson is ready again so I’m going to head back and change into outfit number three!” Alexis said, beaming at the class, instantly melting them all from the inside out. She was right, Ms. Johnson had changed into a matching set of blue underwear and was walking back to the front. This time her bottoms were significantly smaller than before.

“Hello again everyone! This is called a thong…” Ms. Johnson said while hooking her thumb under the waistband, “... and this is called a push up bra. They call it a push up bra because that’s essentially what happens. The bra is designed so that it ‘pushes’ the boobs upwards, giving the impression that they’re larger than they actually are. Now thongs are extremely useful for hiding panty lines. As you just saw from Alexis, pants like leggings fit very tightly and if you’re wearing something big like panties, you’ll tend to be able to see the outline of them through the pants. But because thongs have so much less material and fit tighter, there are essentially no lines that can show through. If you’re wondering, your classmate is still nestled inside, though he’s a little higher up this time because I want to teach you all something else shortly. I encourage you again to ask Ryan about his experience here today though because I’m sure he’ll say that these are quite a bit tighter than the last pair I had on.”

Ms. Johnson then spun around so she was facing away from everyone. “I hope you all can see what I mean when I said that there is really no opportunity for panty lines because there is so much less material on a thong.” It was so true. Noah and his classmates had a front row seat to witness Ms. Johnson’s butt on full display. Other than a little bit of fabric escaping from between her butt cheeks at the top at bottom, there was virtually no fabric on the back at all. It was truly a sight. So much power standing just a few feet away from them. Standing at just 2 inches tall, Noah knew without a doubt that Ms. Johnson’s butt could engulf his entire body at this size with ease if she wanted to. She could probably even sit on the majority of them at the same time if she wanted to. He felt like he was standing next to the wall of a house, she was just so much larger than he was. He doubted that he would fare any better than the tiny man who she sat on just a week ago. At his normal size, her butt wouldn’t seem all that ginormous, but in his current state, it was unfathomable. At this size he could even see a few small freckles and imperfections in the skin on her butt.

Ms. Johnson spun back around, figuring she’d given her class just long enough to see everything they wanted. “Have any of you ever heard the term ‘cameltoe’ before?” Ms. Johnson asked. After meeting a wall of silence, Ms. Johnson proceeded with her explanation. “Cameltoe is when a woman’s underwear or pant rides up to the point of showing the outline of her labia majora, or ‘pussy lips’ as you may know them as. Let me show you what I mean.” Ms. Johnson then reached down to her thong and started pulling upwards on her waistband, pulling the fabric tighter and tighter against the bottom of her crotch. It was no wonder Ms. Johnson moved tiny Ryan up higher. If he were at the bottom of her thong right now, he’d be sliced into a red stain. Then, as if magically appearing before their eyes, they could clearly see the outline of two bulges meeting together at the middle. Noah couldn’t believe it. They were literally getting a tease as to what Ms. Johnson’s most private area looked like. 

“For some women, their vulvas - the outer part of a female’s genitals - are shaped so that hiding their cameltoe can be very tricky, where for others it’s very easy to hide. So if you ever happen to see this on a girl, please be mindful about saying anything. Chances are high that she would feel very embarrassed about it. Girls can’t choose what they look like down below, so whether or not their cameltoe is easy to hide is not a choice they have the luxury of making. We’ll learn a little more about that down the road, but for now I hope you now know what it is if you happen to see someone’s cameltoe.” Ms. Johnson said.

----

As the class continued on, the boys learned all about different bras, tops, skirts, pants, lingerie, and shoes. They learned all about sports bras and bralettes, how to open and close bras, that some bras have padding where others don’t, some have underwires where others don’t. They saw underwear from bikini panties to boyshorts, cheekies to g-strings, and thongs to flutter panties. Alexis showed them pencil skirts, mini skirts, asymmetrical hem skirts, tennis skirts, and a-lines. Alexis even did a full demonstration on shorts all the way from capris that came down to between the knee and ankle to booty shorts that covered the butt and nothing more. Noah learned that pantyhose isn’t really just another type of panty but rather another kind of tights that are worn on the legs that are semi-transparent but hide imperfections in the skin. Unfortunately for them, Ms. Johnson didn’t actually model any lingerie since she forgot them at her home, but she did show a 5 minute clip from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last year. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show wasn’t just any fashion show, it was the Queen of all fashion shows because the models were among the prettiest in the world and they all wore expensive lingerie while strutting up and down the runway. Even though it wasn’t the same as seeing a woman in person just a few feet away, Noah knew he had fallen in love with at least a dozen of the models in just those short 5 minutes. Then Ms. Johnson and Alexis showed them some shoes… There were so many different types of shoes. By the end of the shoe demonstration, Noah was really hoping they wouldn’t be tested on naming all the shoes. There were open and closed high heels, kitten heels, stiletto heels, wedges, pumps, lita boots, flats, runners, sandals, high brown boots, military boots… the list went on and on. No doubt, those girls love their shoes.

“I know we’ve covered a lot in just a short period of time but I hope everyone learned something about what girls wear and feel a little more confident if you ever find yourself in a conversion about it. Before the class ends I have one more pop quiz for you just to reinforce what we’ve learned today. One by one, I’m going to take each of you with me behind the screen and all you have to do is identify and name two types of underwear. For example, you may or may not see a thong or a pair of boyshorts and all you have to do is tell me which ones they are. Then once you pass I’ll regrow you and you’re free to go about the rest of your day! Everyone has to pass this test though so we’ll stay as long as it takes for you all to get it right. Alexis will wait with you here and reward you for your efforts today. Since Ryan got the earlier question right and learned something different than all of you today, he’ll receive an automatic pass on this quiz and can be the first to leave. Like I said earlier though, I encourage you all to speak with him and listen to what he has to say!”

As she walked behind the screen and away from her class, Ms. Johnson reached down into her undies and pulled out her brave little student. He did well today, she was certain of that. She tried not to let herself feel too aroused today to save the student some grief, but there were several moments where he ended up slipping further down than she had intended and his little squirms ended up doing wonders for her body. It was all she could do to hide what she was feeling from the rest of the class. In time they would learn. “At the end of the day, whether he’s older or younger, a tiny man is still a tiny man and they’re there to serve a very important purpose for women.” Ms. Johnson reminded herself.

“You did very well today, Ryan. I’m very proud of you.” Ms. Johnson whispered to the little student who was now being held in the palm of her hand. She just now noticed his clothes. “I’m sorry about your clothes. I should have told you to bring a second pair to change into. If you’d like, you can walk down the hall and use the dryers in the hospitality classroom. I’m just glad you didn’t find your way inside or else that would’ve really got your clothes messy.” The boy just nodded and smiled at her. She loved her job. Did he understand that last comment? She wasn’t sure. But she did know he would be absolutely exhausted by the time he got home and she knew today would be unforgettable for him. After regrowing him back to his normal height, he stood there for a second and just looked at her face, then at her crotch, and then back to her face, and left the room, still grinning from ear to ear. She had put her green dress back on but she knew he was trying to admire the place that he had just spent the entire class. It didn’t bother her in the least though for he had definitely learned something today and she had got to have a bit of fun as well. 

Back at the front of the room, the rest of the class had just finished watching Alexis reach under the long blue and white floral sundress she was now wearing and pull down her pair of panties. “Since you all did so well today, this is my little gift to all of you! Feel free to touch, climb, and play with them all you want until Ms. Johnson is ready for you! Just don’t let us forget about you while you’re still on them cause I’ll be putting them back on before I go home!” Alexis said with a cute laugh. Though she had been very careful to not reveal anything that was under her skirt, the boys all agreed that this was the perfect ending to a perfect class. They didn’t even seem to mind that they didn’t get to see Alexis on full display. Probably because simply watching a girl take off her underwear and then just stand there, likely totally nude under that thin dress, was pretty mesmerizing in itself. Some of the boys rushed forward like they were a pack of wild animals while others approached Alexis’ panties with far more caution. For Noah, he couldn’t believe how soft they were when he finally summoned the courage to touch them. He had seen Ms. Johnson model pair after pair but now actually getting to touch one… it was like touching lightning. Little bursts of energy and excitement were firing like crazy within his body. It felt so naughty, so wrong, but so right. They were a simple shade of blue with a few lace accents on the waistband, but none of them cared whether they were super fancy or super plain since this was the first time any of them had even touched a pair so freely before. Then there was the smell. Smelling her panties was like smelling the most addictive drug on the planet. Noah never wanted it to end. In fact, he wanted more. He began to wonder how he could possibly get to the source of this wonderful scent. But eventually it did end as he was called by Ms. Johnson for his test just as he was laying on his back, in the middle of the panty’s crotch, imagining where he would end up if he just laid there forever and ever. It was like laying on a soft cloud. 

Alexis had spent the entire class trying hard to act professional in front of Ms. Johnson and avoid letting her excitement get the best of her. Although this was her first time TA-ing Ms. Johnson’s class and she really didn’t have as much experience with tiny men as she made it seem like, she envied Ms. Johnson. She knew that as soon as Ryan answered that question correctly, he’d be in for the ride of his life. She only wished it was with her instead. But she knew that she shouldn’t reveal herself to the boys. Sure, some of them seem to be sweet and kind, but many, if not all of them, were typical, dick-thinking, perverted teenage boys who wanted nothing more than to get into her pants. She wanted more than just a quick fix though. She wanted something longer. She wanted a tiny man who would love her to the end of time and back without giving it a second thought. Disposables were fun, but love would be even better. “It would be oh so easy though.” Alexis thought to herself, imagining what it would feel like to suddenly slip on the panties that were acting as the plaything for a group of tiny boys and then pull them up, not giving the tiny beings even a second to react. She had spent the entire class modelling for the tiny boys, always being careful not to crush them, and probably giving them all raging boners. Helping her find some relief was the least they could do. Right? Maybe next week Ms. Johnson would let her in on the real fun.

Noah was nervous for his test but also very relaxed at the same time. After seeing a model-like woman strip down to her tiniest underwear and then seeing a tiny man come out unscathed after being dropped into them, being around her didn’t feel quite so scary. When he was picked up and carried behind the screen, he saw 8 pairs of underwear laid out neatly on the floor before him. When Ms. Johnson asked him to name just two he pointed towards the blue thong she had been wearing earlier and a pair of hot pink bikini panties. He found bikini panties the easiest to remember since they had a fair bit of material on the back, but weren’t square-ish like boyshorts were. Plus he didn’t think he’d ever forget what that blue thong looked like considering Ms. Johnson had teased exactly what she looked like underneath that fabric just a short while ago.

“Very good Noah! First try! I have no doubt you’re going to impress your future girlfriend someday.” Ms. Johnson whispered to him with a grin. She always spoke like that friend who’s there for you when you need them most; so calm, kind, and encouraging. He had never been alone with a girl like this before and his throat felt absolutely parched to the point where he couldn’t even say anything to her. All he could do was give her a weak half-smile. He was still sitting in the palm of her hand, close to her eye level now, but he could practically feel the power radiating out of her hand. At this size she could eat him just like Alexis had done to that man last week or clench her hand together and squish him like a grape. But she had said there was a big difference between tiny men like him and disposables so he began to feel more at ease the longer he was with her. Her big brown eyes were peering down at him. They were sweet and warm but looked focused and purposeful at the same time. He almost felt safe in her hand though. As if nothing could hurt him as long as she was guarding him. “I hope you enjoyed our class today, Noah. I know that there was a lot of seeing and listening today, but like I told the boys who came before you, the next lesson will be far more hands on. I recommend that you bring a change of clothes next week because things could get a little messy and I wouldn’t want you to sit like that for the entire day after we’re finished. Do you have any questions before I regrow you and let you leave?” 

Noah had plenty of questions, sure, but nothing that he was brave enough to ask her today. He wanted to ask if they would all survive the semester (literally), if he could take a pair of her underwear home with him for ‘studying’, if he could get one more peek under her dress, or if any of them would ever have the chance to see Alexis like they had seen her today. But he couldn’t ask those questions to a sweet woman like her, not today at least. So he bit his tongue and gave his head a shake to say ‘no’. Ms. Johnson gave one more smile before restoring him back to his original height and showed him the way out. It felt strange being normal again after being just 2 inches tall for the last hour and a bit. He felt like he could move at the speed of The Flash and with the strength of The Hulk. He made a moment of eye contact with Ms. Johnson and then left the room. It was very strange to think that just a minute earlier she could’ve squished him like a bug, where now they were practically seeing eye-to-eye. Noah walked down the hall with a little extra pep in his step. One stunning woman in nothing more than a skimpy thong and bra, another who let them play in her underwear, so many shoes, pants, shorts, and shirts, and even a glimpse of cameltoe. He felt like he had seen it all today. This class felt even more like a dream than the last one. Where would they go from here? This was only week two!
Chapter End Notes:

Back with another chapter! This chapter ended up being way longer than I originally thought it would be, but there was so much I wanted to write for this topic. I could've kept going even further but I've got even bigger and better ideas in store. Let me know what you're thinking! Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!