- Text Size +
As Noah walked through the halls of the school, towards the classroom that was quickly becoming famous amongst his cohort, the hair on his neck was beginning to stand. There it was. Not the classroom, but the room beside the classroom. The place where so much had gone wrong in such a short period of time. On one hand he had amazing memories that made him smile. Girls. There had been so many girls in the changeroom. Some clothed, some partially, others definitely not. All of them boner-inducingly beautiful, yet different in every way. But those same wonderful girls had nearly killed all of them. He could still feel his lungs collapsing in on themselves as he was sandwiched between the petite blonde, Aleasha, and the pretty brunette, Jaimey. Each of their more youthful bums even tighter and firmer than Ms. Johnson’s. A minute longer or one butt bounce and he wouldn’t be here today. Alesha had such a boney, firm butt but Noah was still convinced that if someone like Allison teamed up with Jaimey, they would’ve either annihilated him or simply suffocated him. If they had’ve started twisting and grinding on him… he didn’t want to go there. Yet as horrifying as it was, it was also exhilarating. It made him feel alive. Maybe it wouldn’t have been such a bad way to go. Would he do it again if given the chance? Maybe if he was a horny monster with no self control. Depends on how cute the girl is. He giggled a little to himself at that thought. 

Noah finished admiring the plain girls’ changeroom door and strode into Ms. Johnson’s classroom. It felt like an eternity since they had been here! One thing was for sure. He would never abandon Ms. Johnson or Alexis ever again. They were special and deserved his appreciation, that he now understood. He had been a fool for ever thinking otherwise. Noah was early to class but so was everyone else. At least they hadn’t forgotten that. He hoped that Ms. Johnson would arrive soon and exterminate the butterflies that were flying around his stomach. Did she know everything they had done? Would she do anything to them? Would she punish them? Kill them even? None of them had ever wronged Ms. Johnson before and this time they had clearly gone beyond her warnings. She didn’t seem like someone to just let things go. Noah took a seat in between Brayden and Calvin, with Gatlin, Ryan, and Brody sitting just in the row in front of him. Trevor was nowhere to be found. 

“Hey man,” Noah started to Calvin, “how’s Trevor doing?” He wasn’t quite sure what else to say to the boy.

“Trev’s not too bad. A little beaten up still and one of his eyes is a little worse for wear, but overall he’ll be fine. He got to come back home a few nights ago. Docs said they’d done all they could do for him. He just needs rest. They say he’ll be able to return to normal life in a few weeks but part of me still feels bad for the guy. His life won’t ever be exactly the same.” Calvin replied, not bothering to look up at Noah. This was uncharacteristic of Calvin, who was usually outgoing and reckless. Today he seemed quiet and somber.

“It’s been bugging me all weekend.” Brayden said to Calvin over Noah’s shoulder, trying to inject some life into their classmate. “What was it like spending an entire day with Allison? Like, really? I mean, sex is awesome, probably the best actually, but you were the girl’s human panty liner for an entire day!”

“Let’s just say you better not be claustrophobic if you want to go in there.” Calvin said with a small grin. “It’s very hot, very humid, a little wet at times. Surprisingly, it doesn’t actually smell all that bad. I think that may have been because she had just showered and still smelled like soap though. The scariest part was late in the day. I must have been in there for a good couple of hours so by then I had definitely slipped pretty low on her body and her panties had really started to bunch up between her ass. So every time she moved or bent, they’d really dig into me and it felt like I was being sliced open. And at one point one of my arms got wedged between the side of her panties and her butt cheek… That was absolutely terrifying ‘cause it felt like she was going to rip it right out of its socket. I know I was fortunate to pull it back in. I did confirm one thing that day though. Pussy is worth every bit of effort you have.”

The boys all laughed at that. Noah looked around, embarrassed a little, hoping that Ms. Johnson hadn’t heard that. Thankfully she hadn’t arrived yet though. Realistically, she probably knew they thought that though. 

Speaking of Ms. Johnson… There she was now. The room fell absolutely dead silent the moment her heels made one click on the classroom floor. Noah’s jaw practically hit the floor. As did everyone else’s. If he thought the girls in the changeroom were pretty, or even that Ms. Johnson was pretty before, this was just something else. Surely, not even the greatest celebrity in the world could compare to the sight before their young eyes. Ms. Johnson effortlessly strode across the floor wearing a very expensive looking pair of black, very high heel stilettos and an even more expensive looking ankle-length black dress that had a near open back and loose pieces of fabric dangling between the front and back of her legs to accent her skin, while concealing just enough to keep them guessing. The front revealed a fair bit of cleavage. Far more than is technically allowed by the school’s dress code. All that, only to be paired with what Noah knew had to be the most enticing stocking set he had ever dreamt of, was peeping out from behind the dress. He desperately wanted her to remove her dress and fully reveal what was underneath. Surely those stockings were part of a rich lingerie set. It would only be fitting for a dress like that. While his eyes had been ogling at her body, he hadn’t even noticed her face. She had definitely applied a little bit of makeup today, but not much. She didn’t need it. Her hair was even more luscious today too. What could this lesson possibly be about. They had already done fashion. He wouldn’t necessarily mind doing it again though.

Ms. Johnson stopped, turned to the class, and then just leaned back against the wall and waved to them with a far too seductive smile. She didn’t say anything and neither did they. They just watched. A minute later Alexis entered the room. Noah thought his pants were going to burst open. Alexis was in a brilliant blue dress that fit snugly but exposed a small diamond area of her midriff and hung loosely around one of her legs that was so well toned it was ridiculous. Ms. Johnson was showing far more cleavage than Alexis was though, and Alexis’ dress didn’t show much of her back. The girl was a tad conservative. Nice, Noah thought. Alexis beamed at the attention she was getting but blushed quite a bit at the same time. Ms. Johnson definitely appeared more confident under all this attention. Noah wasn’t sure who to look at. They were both so great!

“We’re glad you like what you see!” Ms. Johnson said jokingly to the boys who returned her gaze with red faces. Ms. Johnson took a few steps forward and put a little extra effort into her heel clicks. “So you’re no doubt wondering what this lesson could possibly be about. Fine dining etiquette perhaps? Or ballroom dance lessons? Not quite. My goal with all this,” Ms. Johnson signaled to her attire, “is to get you all in the mood. And judging by your faces, I think we accomplished that and then some. That is lesson number one today. To please a woman. Make. Sure. She’s. In. The. Mood! You have no idea how important that is. If she’s in the mood, your battle is already half won. If you try to ram and crash your way through it, I guarantee you’re both going to be left disappointed. So today we answer a sliver of the question, how do you please a woman? Sure, you can please her by doing things around the house and being a gentleman, but I’m talking about in the bedroom when the clothes start coming off. And I want to be clear that there are many ways this can be done and it really depends on the person. As a tiny man, how do you make sure you live to see the next sunrise? How do you make her experience so breathtaking that she’ll never even consider going back to a normal sized man again? How do you make sure she wants you for the rest of her life? After all, if you suck in bed then you’ve got some big problems. Some imperfections are just fine, but you should know a thing or two. So does anyone know how to please a woman?” 

Noah looked at his classmates. Some blushed red, some just looked confused, and some probably didn’t even hear what she said. Noah figured he was probably in the first category. He had seen videos on the internet that he knew he wasn’t supposed to see and that gave him maybe a little bit of insight. He didn’t want to admit that though. And who knew if those videos were even remotely accurate. Brayden, who was sitting beside him, was sweating. Noah had heard about some of his adventures at Mrs. Hulme’s house. Clearly he knew how a man pleases a woman, but he had experienced that from the wrong perspective. One thing was consistent across the class though, everyone raised their hands. Not one person wanted to miss an opportunity with the classic perfection that was Ms. Johnson today. Even if it meant being wrong, it was worth the potential embarrassment. 

“By inserting something into her vagina?” Ryan asked after being pointed to by his teacher. Noah knew that was probably only partly correct. He was pretty sure there was more to it.

“Yes and no, Ryan. Perhaps you can help me experiment with that idea later.” Ms. Johnson winked at him. “For some girls, vaginal penetration certainly does feel very good. But there is actually an even more universal answer. Who’s next?” Ms. Johnson asked.

While Ms. Johnson was talking, Noah caught onto one thing that she said but before he could blurt out the answer, Brayden beat him to it.

“The clit!” Brayden yelled, not bothering to wait to be called. There was a murmur in the classroom now as some were upset that they weren’t called on first even though their hands were sky high.

“Very good, Brayden!” Ms. Johnson said. “But please raise your hand next time. A woman won’t tolerate a pushy tiny man in bed. And that’s actually one thing that I should mention before we get too far along since this is a critical point. When past generations would have sex, sometimes the girl would fake an orgasm just to make things end or to please her man. This isn’t as common anymore. As a tiny man, or even a normal one for that matter, girls expect to be brought to orgasm. That’s part of the reason why we’re holding this class. Tiny people die every day because they struggle to ‘make it happen’ for their partner. This isn’t meant to scare you, but it is meant to inform you.” Ms. Johnson explained. “This lesson will also be very important for your midterms and finals which are coming up fast! So let’s get into it. Alexis and I will shrink everyone and then we’ll move somewhere a little more comfortable.”

----

Noah and his classmates had been shrunk down, placed back into the same plastic container that Ms. Johnson had used before, and were then carried by their teacher across the school. Whenever they passed by a student or another teacher, Noah wondered what they thought of them. All those tiny people in Ms. Johnson’s grasp. Not to mention that a borderline supermodel was walking past them with arousingly clicky heels. He prayed she wouldn’t trip, especially going down the flight of stairs. She did not though. She was Ms. Johnson after all. Could she even do wrong? It was remarkable how experienced she seemed to be in these ridiculously high heels. Noah’s ankles hurt just thinking about them. He also wondered if the girls would consider stealing them. They were tiny after all and they wouldn’t be hard to conceal if Ms. Johnson looked away for even a split second. Maybe?

When they arrived at their destination, they were set down on a soft landscape that smelled fresh and clean. Like fresh laundry that had just come out of the dryer. They were in a bedroom… that wasn’t really a bedroom. This definitely wasn’t Ms. Johnson’s bed or else it would smell like her. There was a large bed against one wall, cabinets against another, and some tables scattered about the rest. This was the hospitality room. Noah had only been here once before and he was pretty sure this was where students learned how to make the bed and do the laundry, among other things. But was Ms. Johnson… the bed… that the hospitality student’s had unsuspectingly prepared for her… no. My my, she is a naughty lady. Noah was beginning to piece together the puzzle and he hoped he would have the opportunity to use Ms. Johnson and destroy the bed that had been put together so meticulously. 

Alexis leaned against the far wall by the door, carefully monitoring for passerbyers in the hallway through the window, while Ms. Johnson whistled softly to get their attention. 

“Today will be a lot of seeing and doing rather than listening and watching. It will be a little messy so I’ll give you the choice now of whether you want to keep your clothes on or take them off. Don’t be shy because I promise you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about and there won’t be anything I haven’t seen already. This will be a common question at the start of our lessons moving forward. So get used to it.”

Noah’s heart began to thump. Did he really want to strip in front of Ms. Johnson and Alexis? Kind of but also not really. The boys eyed each other nervously. Some didn’t hesitate and stripping right down to their bare butts. Others looked defiant and wouldn’t be taking anything off. But most ended up stripping down to their underwear. Noah figured things would be getting wet pretty quickly so he ended up choosing the last option as well. So there they were. Some exposed for the girls to see, others remaining conservative and accepting whatever fate their clothes were now destined to.

“Very good. I’m glad to see that we’re starting to warm up to each other!” Ms. Johnson said. “So now we’re going to approach this class as if you find a goddess who is willing to do you a few favours… Others won’t be as kind.”

With that, Ms. Johnson gently put her left knee on the edge of the bed and hauled her massive body up to reign over the land of the bed and all the tiny citizens on it. When she was up, she stared down at them on all fours like a giant feline on the hunt. Her butt high in the air and face low towards them. They all had a clear view down the cleavage that could effortlessly swallow them all. Today Ms. Johnson also had a tiny silver necklace that hung between her breasts but there was no gem attached to it. It was just a small clasp that resembled an infinity symbol. Then she started to move towards them…

They were situated in the middle of the bed but that sure didn’t stop Ms. Johnson from crawling over top of them like a low flying jumbo jet. Her dress hung down and brushed against them like a huge silky curtain. It was teasing them. But just as she was nearly passed them, Noah felt himself slipping down. When he looked back, he saw a massive bare knee sunken inside a massive crater. He started to panic. What if she moved her knee and squashed him? He tried to grasp at anyone who could help him as he was quickly sliding down towards it, but everyone else was all too transfixed on her body to notice him slipping away from the group. Then, just as quickly as it started, Ms. Johnson picked up her knee and continued on. No harm done. While Noah lay on his back, recovering his breath after that hair raising experience, he was awestruck by the perfect black thong-clad butt he had ever seen that was zooming away from him. Realistically he could hardly even see her thong though. It was so far up her butt that it was completely out of sight. But he could catch a small glimpse of it emerging just in front of where her pussy would be. Her dress had been shifted during her fun and her bare bottom was on full display for them. It was the picture perfect upskirt shot. This had to be planned by her. The fabric caressing her crotch was stretched to its absolute limits around her curves and he was so unbelievably thankful for that view up the back of her skirt. He was most certainly in the mood now and judging by someone else, so were the rest.

“Hey!” Ms. Johnson yelled as she turned back towards them. “Did I say you could do that?”

Noah followed Ms. Johnson’s gaze and saw who she was after. Liam, who had stripped completely naked, had been working on satisfying a raging boner. He instantly froze the second he was singled out though and turned white as a ghost.

“Lesson 2, when pleasing someone, please them and not yourself and you’ll reap the rewards in the end.” Ms. Johnson said. “If you were in a real situation and your goddess wasn’t as forgiving, you’d probably be dead already or at least wishing you were. So how do we justify this, Mr. Liam? If you were a disposable, I might stick you half inside my bum, half not and then just go about the rest of my day. However, I’ve had the odd man who didn’t fare well after that. My buns of steel can sometimes forget their own strength.” Ms. Johnson giggled a little. “So instead of participating in the rest of the lesson, you can spend the rest watching from here.”

Ms. Johnson then picked up tiny Liam, pulled the silver necklace out of her cleavage, and clasped Liam’s hands into the infinity-like symbol so he was left dangling there like a prisoner of war.

“He should be just fine there and still be able to see everything but I guarantee he’ll regret not being able to participate. This is not one you want to miss.” Ms. Johnson confirmed. “Let’s dial things up a bit now that we’ve learned a few things.”

Ms. Johnson proceeded to step off the bed, kick her heels off into the corner of the room, had Alexis unzip the remainder of her dress, and then carefully stepped out of it… Noah was extremely pleased to see that his earlier assumption was absolutely correct. Ms. Johnson was standing in the tightest black lingerie set he’d ever seen. Granted, all he had ever seen were a few models on the internet. Everything hugged her body so closely and was finished with black lace in all the right places. It was so strappy with so much to catch his eye. The contrast between her lightly tanned white skin and the dark fabric was amazing. He so loved his life. Then there was tiny Liam. Helplessly dangling from Ms. Johnson’s neck. Occasionally bumping into her body when she swung him around. Noah’s now ragingly horny mind wanted to see Ms. Johnson squeeze her boobs together and smush the tiny boy between them… but she was probably too nice for that.

“So does anyone know what this is called?” Ms. Johnson said, waving her hands down her body.

“Lingerie!” Brody said after being called.

“Excellent! In fact, you could also be more specific and call the top portion a corset with straps and the bottom part a garter belt with straps. Then of course this is your normal thong. As much as women wear lingerie to seduce their man, they wear it just as much to empower themselves and boost their confidence. It’s almost like putting on a superhero costume since you know it’ll probably lead to something amazing. Any questions or are we all seduced and ready to go?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Ms. Johnson, I have a question.” Calvin asked. “If women like to play with tinies so much, then why do they kill them? Why don’t they just train them to be better?”

“A very good question, Calvin.” Ms. Johnson said. Somehow the outfit she was wearing was making every word dip with sexiness. “The answer is far from black and white though. Some girls refuse to ever kill tiny men and, like you said, train them to be better. But yes, there are many who take pleasure in being able to snuff out someone so fast and so easily. Let me phrase it this way… Have you ever stepped on a bug before? A cricket, ant, worm, snail? Chances are you have, and even on purpose. Did you feel bad for the cricket? You probably thought the cricket was just a random bug in a world full of millions, so killing that one wouldn’t make a difference. That’s how most view tiny people. Bugs that are simply lost among the rest and are easily replaced. But if you found out that cricket was someone’s life long pal, would that make you think twice about stepping on it? Maybe. If it was your life long pal then maybe you’d think twice. But if you did have a special attachment, then it might just add fuel to the fire because now you have a reason for crushing it. I’ll let you think on that one, but yeah. There really isn’t an end all answer. It truly comes down to the type of person you’re dealing with and their perspective on tiny people.”

Noah glanced over at Brayden and saw that he was nodding his head in agreement. That boy had seen things that Noah knew he didn’t want to see. But maybe now that it was over, Brayden was appreciative of what he saw. Only he knew that though. Noah could only speculate. 

“Alright, unfortunately we’re losing time rather quickly so let’s stoke the fire.” Ms. Johnson said as she started peeling away the form fitting fabric. Her boobs sprang to life as they were released and her body suddenly became more… normal. Normal was good. Noah half expected Ms. Johnson’s body to sort of expand once it was released, but it was amazingly firm and held fairly tight amongst her curves. The subtle differences between a youthful, teenage body and a womanly, adult body always blew Noah’s mind. Neither of which was necessarily ‘better’. She was clean shaven today. There wasn’t a speck of hair to be found besides the straight flowing bliss that was above her face and hung down her back. Noah was actually glad that she was shaven. He was still a little undecided on what he preferred. A little hair made things a little more naughty but clean on the other hand allowed him to focus on the prize. Then there was also the fact that Ms. Johnson, and Alexis for that matter, were both exceptionally clean in general. They each had a very distinctive, yet beautiful smell.

“Actually I have another question for you. Do you know what is meant by ‘a woman’s curves’?” Ms. Johnson asked. Some of the boys nodded their heads yes, others just looked confused. “I’ll take those blank stares as a no for some of you. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Many don’t really get it until they see it. So ‘curves’ are referred to the difference between the size of one’s shoulders, to hips, to waist, to feet. Women with small waists compared to their large hips are said to be ‘curvy’. If you look at a woman as if she were just a black silhouette, you’d see that her body is far from a straight vertical line. I’ll let you go back to think about some of our past lessons if you’re still wondering about why our hips and waists are different compared to that of men. In the meantime, let’s have some fun!”

Ms. Johnson hopped back up onto the bed and threw her bum down, not far from where the boys were huddled, so she was facing them all. Her full bum cheeks spilled out a little under the compression of her weight. Her womanhood peered at them all and she made no attempt whatsoever to conceal herself. Her legs were bent and towered over the boys on either side of them. Her feet were each within a stone's throw, even at their size. The heat was practically radiating off her body. Her body was like a real life version of a magical temple that would draw unsuspecting prey in. She leaned in towards them.

“So let’s do a quick review and go over things.” Ms. Johnson said. “This is the labia majora. This is the labia minora. This is the clitoris. Or clit for short. This is the urethra. This is the entrance to the vagina. And this…” Ms. Johnson said, rolling onto her back and lifting her feet into the air like a baby to expose her butt, “is the anus.” Ms. Johnson righted herself again. “And if we look up a bit higher, these are my breasts, or more commonly, my boobs. These are my areolas. And these are my nipples. So the main parts of the body that you should be most focused on today are of course the clit, the vagina, but also the nipples. You’d be surprised how fun they can be for a girl. Don’t ever underestimate the power of touch though. It’s difficult if you’re tiny, but if you’re normal, simply touching your partner anywhere that you can think of is a plus. Grab her butt, fondle her breasts, rub her back, run your fingers up her leg… it’s all good. Focus hard on what works for her because nobody is the same. Some girls like some things that others don’t. If you’re tiny, ask her to move you around from place to place so you can experiment with new things. You’re essentially a scientist trying to solve the puzzle of what brings her the most pleasure. And communicate! Don’t forget that. Some girls like a little fantasy or a little bed talk. Consider the senses you’re trying to stimulate. Sight, sound, touch, smell, taste. Some are easier and better than others, but none should be dismissed.”

The boys were in awe. Both by what they were seeing, but also what they were hearing. They were essentially getting a playbook on how to please any woman. They all just wanted to get their hands dirty and start practicing. 

“So who wants to give it a try?” Ms. Johnson asked, but hands were raised before she even finished asking the question. “Very good! The results won’t be instant, but it will be a worthwhile, lifelong journey. Can everyone please split up into, say, four equal groups? Then each of you can practice on a specific part of my body. The longer you take, the less time you have to practice, so quick quick!”
Chapter End Notes:

Happy New Year everyone! Already have Part 2 finished so it'll be out next weekend and the next Chapter is about halfway finished. Question for you... I've been toying with the idea of tweaking my story timeline a little so it's set a bit closer to our present day (think like 5 years into the future). My thought with this is that way we could potentially introduce real people into the story. For example, imagine being a teeny tiny man in a dangerous night club and you look over and see someone like Margot Robbie swallowing tiny men... not 10 feet away from you. I ran the idea past my peer reviewers and they generally thought it was a good idea but I'm still on the fence about it. This is very much "our" story so I'd love to get your thoughts.