- Text Size +
Noah, Gatlin, and Brayden could only hear the girls talking but it didn’t sound particularly good what was happening. Was Alexis going to “play” with them? For the first time, they actually heard nervousness in Alexis’ voice. Normally she was the kind of girl to cause your heartbeat to spike just by talking to her since she was so confident. What followed next surprised them even more though. Alexis actually began to cry. Not a full out sob kind of cry, just a gentle, soft cry. The boys froze in her pocket and remained in complete and utter silence until she was finished. 

When she had mustered the energy to move on, Alexis reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out the three tiny boys one by one. Noah actually welcomed the fresh air and the sunlight. As much as he enjoyed being ridiculously close to the beautiful girl, it was pretty hot and stuffy in the pocket. Her room was quite the sight to behold though. As his eyes focused, he saw that he had been placed down and was standing on a huge, expansive bed that had a fluffy light light blue comforter. All around he saw brilliant white finishes with light, baby blue accents. On the other side of the room was a matching bed. In between the beds against the far wall, beside the bedroom door, was a large white dresser with many belongings and make-up gadgets scattered on top. To the right of the dresser was a large closet that appeared to be full to the brim judging by the clothes trying to escape from the partially opened door. Between the beds, closer to them were two smaller white bedside tables and a window looking out to the forest beyond. The bed they were standing on actually had another large window just above it. Without Alexis being here, he knew this was a girls bedroom all the way. Two girls maybe since there were two beds.

When Noah looked over to his left a ways, he saw one of his good friends being dropped off.

“Brody!” He said and ran over the bouncy bed to meet his friend. “Are you okay?! What happened?”

“You don’t even want to know.” Brody said with a huff, clearly displeased by whoever had been his captor. 

“As much as I hate to ruin the reunion, we still have one more who’s unaccounted for.” Alexis said, looking down at the boys.

They all tilted their heads backwards to peer up at the giant girl. She was standing full height next to the bed and they were only at about crotch level with her. She was pretty. She smelled pretty. She sounded pretty. She looked pretty… She really was pretty in every way imaginable. Noah was trying hard to resist the urge to pop a hard one. He couldn’t help but imagine Alexis turning around, sitting down, and smothering them all in a blink of an eye. It would be the ultimate death.

“Gatlin, do you happen to remember the girl who took Calvin?” Alexis asked.

“I…” Gatlin stuttered. He was clearly in amazement at this big beautiful brunette as well. “She was blonde. Definitely blonde. She had a pretty big… umm…” He paused.

“It’s okay, say it. I won’t be offended or mad. I promise.” Alexis said.

“Butt. She had a big butt. She was pretty, tall, and skinny too. Kind of like you.” Gatlin said.

“Aww, you think I’m pretty?” Alexis said, making Gatlin blush. “Sorry. Do you remember anything else?”

“Umm. She had green eyes. Very green eyes. Just like you!”

“Hmm. Interesting. Well while you keep thinking, I’m going to find you some clothes.” Alexis said, reminding Gatlin that he was still standing in his birthday suit after his encounter with Allison in the bathroom. Embarrassment suddenly flooded his world, but at the same time he noticed something he hadn’t seen until now.

“Wait.” Gatlin said suddenly. “Who’s that in that picture?” He asked, looking at a picture frame that was propped up on the far bedside table. 

“Oh, that’s my sister. Allison.” Alexis said, bringing the picture over to the boys so they could get a closer look. 

The boys all shuddered and stared at the girl in the picture. Alexis noticed the fear building in their eyes.

“Do you know her?” She asked.

“A little too well.” Noah replied and recounted the highlights of their adventure in the changeroom while Alexis worked on fashioning some tiny clothes for Gatlin. She was now totally in the loop on everything they had done and seen.

“You poor things!” Alexis cried. “So you’re sure that Allison has your friend?”

“Pretty sure.” Gatlin said.

“Okay, well she should probably be home soon so I’ll stick around for a bit and see if we can catch her.” Alexis said. “What do you think?” She asked, holding up a bright pink cotton tunic that she had made from a pair of her panties. “I know it may not be the most glamorous thing, but it should get the job done for now.”

“Thank you, Alexis. Looks great.” Gatlin said, taking the tiny tunic from the girl's huge fingers. Noah suddenly wished he was the one getting to wear a pair of panties as a full body suit. The fabric smelled of her.

“I have one question while we wait.” Alexis said. “Why were you in the changeroom to begin with?”

All four of their hearts sank together. How were they supposed to answer that without sounding like complete perverts. Even though they knew they were.

“Well… we… uh…” Noah couldn’t quite find the words. There was no lying to this giant girl. He knew she was far too smart for them. He knew that by the glint in her eyes. Almost like she knew the answer before she even asked the question. “To be honest, we really just wanted to see something we had never seen before. Girls, to clarify. We figured if nobody saw us while we were little, nobody would even know to care. But, well, then things quickly spiraled out of control…” Noah said, hanging his head.

Alexis smiled and chuckled. “I don’t blame you.” Noah looked up, surprised by her response. “What’s that look for? Boys are curious creatures. We all know that. That’s what makes them so interesting. After all, girls kinda like a bad boy.” She said, winking at them with her big eyelashes. Noah’s heart melted and relief washed over him. She wasn’t mad!

“I don’t even know what to say.” Noah said.

“Say no more! You’ve got the memory now. Learn from the mistakes but don’t let it become a memory that’ll haunt you for the rest of your life. Nobody’s dead yet. A few scrapes and bruises will heal. As long as Allison doesn’t do something she’ll regret, there’s been no harm done. Turn it into a happy memory. Those kind will serve you well in life, just as the lessons will. Just don’t ever try spying on me!”

They sat in silence for a few seconds, waiting for Alexis’ sister to come back home, when Brayden spoke up.

“Alexis?”

“Yes?”


“First, thanks for saving my life.” Brayden said, mustering an intimated smile. “But, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, there’s someone else back at Mrs. Hulme’s house, who I was hoping you might be able to rescue too. I lost her grip at one point and then I never saw her again after I blacked out. Candice is her name. She’s a pretty tall blonde. Tall, at least, to us.”

Alexis sighed. “Even though Mrs. Hulme has a lot of tinies, I think I know who you’re talking about and I don’t think I can do anything. Have you met a brunette by the name of Jaimey yet?”

The boys all nodded their heads yes. Noah could still remember that girl’s butt and the crushing force it had while he was being sandwiched to near death.

“Well, if I’m thinking of who you’re thinking of, the blonde you’re referring to belongs to Jaimey. She’s actually a pretty well known tiny girl. Her parents are incredibly wealthy, far more than mine, so they can afford gifts like tiny Candice. So that’s why it’s not as simple as me just storming in there and taking her. Maybe you don’t know this yet, but under law she actually belongs to Jaimey and stealing her would be the same as stealing her car. They literally nanotag their butts. But like a car, Jaimey can lend her tinies to whoever she wants. Obviously if I were to accidentally step on the tiny thing… I mean person, that would be completely different. But no, I can’t just pluck her out and bring her home to you. Sorry.” Alexis explained. “You guys don’t really know much about the world, do you?” 

The boys looked at each other and knew they were coming to the same realization. Ms. Johnson and Alexis are right. The world is a very dangerous place for tiny people and they really have no idea about any of the finer details. 

“So…” Brayden started again, “are tiny people just toys to you? Nothing but things that are to be killed for pleasure? Why are they even allowed to do that?” There was a heaviness in the room now.

“To some, yes, unfortunately.” Alexis said. “There are women out there who have no respect for any tiny people, no matter if they’re disposables or personals. Mrs. Hulme for example. If I hadn’t got there when I did, she probably would’ve chewed you to pieces and swallowed you with no trace of evidence. That’s what I’ve heard has happened to others in the past… Not students though, mind you. You’re the first for that. I do know they’ve been trying to conceive for a while so that’s probably why they were extra… feisty with you. Just don’t ever end up in a situation like that again because I may not be there to save you. And they’re allowed to do it because they’re allowed to do it. Right now there is really no protection for tiny people unless someone does something to one you own. Other than that it’s fair game. Others kill them because it’s fun. Some kill them because they know they’ll be dead anyways, so may as well make the final moments enjoyable. The last one is most applicable though because once someone is permanently tiny, their life is all about giving and receiving love until it’s over.” 

“Why did the girls in the changeroom treat us the way they did then? I mean, they literally tried to kill all of us, sometimes several times! They had to have known we were students. I’ve seen them multiple times, surely they’ve seen us before.” Brayden asked.

“Maybe they did know and maybe they didn’t. But you were tiny men and they’re all horny teenage monsters who would do anything for some release. You can’t tell me you’ve never felt that same urge for lust.” Alexis said with a grin. “You should be thankful you’re all alive. Not that long ago they dropped someone in a toilet and then all used it without flushing. That one wasn’t pretty and I can’t imagine it was a wonderful way for the poor guy to go. Once you’re labelled a disposable, you’re really just a toy.” The boys cringed.

“Hey, that’s another question I had. Who was that other tiny man they found? He wasn’t with us. Was he a disposable?” Brayden asked.

“I have no idea.” Alexis said. “But if I had to guess, it was probably one of Ms. Johnson’s disposables. Sometimes she’ll hide one in the changeroom in the morning for us to find. I guess that also answers your earlier question. They may have thought you were just Ms. Johnson’s disposables. Though they should’ve known she never leaves more than one.”

“I have a question.” Brody announced. “That tiny man you swallowed on our first day. Did you enjoy that? If so, why were you so sad when the redhead took your other tiny man just now.” Noah shot a glare at Brody, trying to signal that was too personal a question, but it was too late. Noah did actually want to know the answer to that though.

Alexis paused and tried to think of an honest answer that would satisfy the boys who were now all staring at her intently.

“Well, to be honest, I have desires just like everyone else and that tiny had already been labelled. We’re all human. But I don’t enjoy making tiny people suffer. There are a lot of tiny people out there who deserve what they get, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be turned into a long and painful endeavour. Nobody really deserves that. So, Brody, that’s why I was so sad. I know that, right now, Shelby is putting that poor guy through hell. He might be dead within the hour or he might be dead within the week. Either way, he’s going to have a very very unpleasant end.”

The paused sat there in silence. They knew Alexis meant every word of what she just said because her eyes had started to turn to mist again. After the others had looked away from their saviour, Noah was the last one to be looking at the girl and Alexis looked back at him. Their eyes locked. He wondered what she saw in him. Just by looking at her he felt like he knew everything about her. Strong and confident, but vulnerable like the rest of them. There was so much determination in those green eyes. Then she smiled and Noah’s entire body blushed red and he was forced to look away. It was like taking in too much sunlight all at one. The sun can be so beautiful, but so so powerful. 

As everyone sat in silence again, Noah’s mind wandered every which way. How much longer until he was able to go home? Would Alexis strip down in front of them if he asked? Right now she was still leaving everything to the imagination. Did she use the toilet with that tiny man at school or was she just a bystander? Did Sadie? Why would anyone want to be tiny? Weirdly though, he thought he might know the answer to the last one.

*Ding*

Everyone except Alexis jumped in fear as her phone sprang to life inside her pocket.

“Scaredy cats.” Alexis sighed as she pulled out her phone. “Good news! Ms. Johnson says that Trevor is at the hospital now, is being treated but is stable alert, and doesn’t have life threatening injuries! He’s in the best of hands now but they won’t know what kind of recovery he’ll make until later.”

The boys cheered and breathed a collective, long sigh of relief. So they all made it out alive after all.

“You have no idea how relieved I am. And I’m so happy for all of you. But we still have one more to go. He obviously made it out of the changeroom alive, but he’s a long way from safe. I’m going to see if I can find Allison. In the meantime, I need somewhere safe to store all of you in case she or my parents come home…” Alexis pondered where to put them all. “A drawer is no good since Allison uses them all too and won’t be expecting you. I know somewhere that will be nice and comfortable!”

Alexis picked up Noah, Gatlin, Brayden, and Brody and carried them a short ways across the soft landscape until they were being carefully deposited inside a pillowcase. Alexis’ pillow.

Noah watched her hand retreat out of the large white, fluffy cavern, and left them all laying on a white cloud.

“Try to get some rest in there. Nobody will be able to see you but you might be able to see out. I’ll be back soon.” Alexis said and left the room. She was right. Although it was difficult to see through the thin pillowcase that had settled on top of them, it was actually very possible.
Chapter End Notes:

These smaller chapters are definitely more manageable. Not sure I'd want to be a reader though. So many small snippets of a huge picture haha