- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Betrayal is a choice. Not a bug

Jacqueline had a perfect pregnancy, despite continuing to fuck with her man all the time, everything went smoothly and gave birth to beautiful twins named Kendrick and Orlando. After giving birth to twins. Jacqueline's body changed for the better according to Diego, her butt grew, she had giant breasts, her giant pussy was the best, according to Diego.

They waited 18 months to get pregnant again, as Jacqueline's personal gynecologist indicated. They wanted to have another baby as soon as possible. Everything happened again without incident and Jacqueline was expecting a girl who would be named Vanessa.

Jacqueline was calming the twins who were restless, they were crying and walking around the house. They were already 2 years old and Jacqueline was a little fed up with her children's tantrum situation. Diego was in a meeting and it would take him a while to arrive to help. Jacqueline froze, an idea had crossed her mind. I grab her children and set them on a chair outside their room.

She went into her room and went into "Jacquie-Ville." The last time people saw Jacqueline was when she was pregnant with her twins, people were confused as Jacqueline looked too big more than Giga now had a Tera Giganta appearance.

They all bowed to the goddess of their city. Jacqueline said she was going to abide by the peace treaty not to destroy, then she said 'Betrayal is a choice. Not a bug 'and she withdrew from the city.

At that moment the babies Kendrick and Orlando entered the city. Those who had a fuss calmed down and surely thought they were toys. The chaos and destruction in ‘Jacquie-Ville’ was total. Buildings broken by the blows of the babies, people crushed and much, much saliva from the pair of destructive babies. Jacqueline was watching her babies put people in their mouths and fill it with saliva and throw them away. She felt a little sorry for the people of her city, but she wanted the tranquility of her children and did not mind betraying them to achieve her goal. They destroyed most of the city and did not cause a ruckus again. Jacqueline dominated the babies and they behaved

The families, their friends, their neighbors and the people close to Jacqueline and Diego could not believe it, they were all in shock when 18 months passed and she was pregnant again. Her gynecologist said that never in her career had she seen a woman who was a mother at age 40 give birth to 4 children. Jacqueline was going to turn 44 when she gave birth to her fourth baby, who would be a girl again and who would be called Elena.

When Vanessa turned 1, the twins were around 3 years old. Jacqueline went to ‘Jacquie-Ville’ again she was pregnant, but this time no one came to her call and she only mentioned that this would be her end. The city was desolate since the attack of the babies, nobody wanted to leave, the people lived in constant fear. Earthquakes were felt when this time the 3 children of Jacqueline and Diego attacked the city. This time people were eaten by the twins and even by Vanessa. It was a massive destruction the twins ran all over the city crushing and kicking houses, buildings and cars if in the end they thought they were mere toys. Vanessa was filling people with saliva she thought they were lollipops. Until no one was left, an apocalypse was lived with the attack of the 3 small babies.

Jacqueline planned to occupy the closet and one cleaning day I vacuumed to clean. I notice people walking and a couple of houses. She mentioned: - You did not understand it seems.

I activate the vacuum cleaner and that is how the last citizens were sucked up by the machine.

Jacqueline said, "It's over at last."

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the visits. I hope you enjoyed