- Text Size +
Story Notes:

* Notes: This story is part of another story, which I hope will be published in literotica. Here add the giant part to put it on this site. Greetings.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jacqueline was about to turn 40, she was a beautiful brunette of 5 ft 1⁄2 in and of measurements 36D-24-34, her whole body was natural and not operated.

One night Jacqueline was disappointed but not surprised to learn that her husband had been unfaithful to a younger woman and the worst part was that her husband was arrested in the city where he worked, which was 1,320 kilometers from their home. Anthony was accused of being a member of a prostitution ring, where they earned money at the expense of poor women who bribed to work in the sex trade. Anthony worked in the mining industry in the north of the country and was absent for 15 days and at other times he was 30 days. Anthony mentioned that he worked a lot, that was true, but when he was absent for 30 days, that was when he related to prostitutes in the north of the country. Anthony was heading to the airport to return to his city, but there he was intercepted by the investigative police of the country who detained him. The news had a national impact, it appeared on all television channels.

The events occurred in one night in a cabaret called ‘Club Passapoga’. A prostitute had been assaulted to death by a gang member at the VIP club. Another 18-year-old foreign girl was drugged and forced to have sex with Anthony. They made the mistake of setting her free and she was the one who filed the complaint for the fall of the organization. The police had been investigating the events for some time. Anthony would be formalized and sentenced to 40 years in jail, with all that time he would rot in jail since he was 53 years old. They gave her the option to call Jacqueline, she answered and Anthony said:

- 'Jacquie' my love, excuse me, I was deceived by these sons of bitches, I am not related to them please I am very desperate, I will never be able to see you again, please I hope you visit me sometime, you are my beloved wife I need you here, I'm going to go crazy being so far from you. They will send you my credit cards for you, take my money for your expenses my love

Jacqueline was furious, she did not feel any pity for her husband and only mentioned:

- We'll see you soon Anthony, don't worry.

At that moment she cut the call. Jacqueline was a working woman and like every woman she dreamed of her own home and having children, that was what she wanted and longed for too much. They tried for a long time, many years and never had a baby. Anthony always held a grudge against him for that, which led to many fights in their long marriage. Anthony blamed Jacqueline for never going to a specialist to see why they couldn't have children. Jacqueline learned that the problem was Anthony he was the one who couldn't have children.

Jacqueline dusted off an old ottoman and opened it. Inside was a lamp that looked very old. Jacqueline rubbed the lamp and chuckled about her ability to "grant you three wishes."

Her first wish was to be divorced immediately and for all assets to be in her name. In the country, divorcing a prisoner is very difficult, due to the process to be followed, and getting Anthony's signature would be impossible. First wish conceived.

Her second wish was to shrink Anthony and her entire family and any family descendants who were related to Anthony. And I also mention all the people who had an appreciation for her now ex-husband

Her third wish was that all these people were inhabitants of a city and that they believe that it was a new chance of life for all. But the most important thing was that the city was located in her closet.

Anthony was sleeping in his cell. A police officer violently woke him up with blows and he was taken from prison to a car where he lost consciousness due to the blows caused.

Little by little he woke up and did not know where he was. The house was very big and beautiful. He looked around and there was the woman with whom he had been unfaithful in the north of the country, her name was Christine. Then he stuck his head out the window and realized he was in a mega city. The day was beautiful it was sunny. Anthony did not understand anything, Christine mentioned to him that he had been released from prison and had a new lease on life. Anthony, surprised, asked about Jacqueline and Christine told him that she had committed suicide. Anthony was very confused. Christine took him for a walk around the new city. Mega buildings, shopping centers, banks, recreational parks, bars, cinemas, television channels, newspapers and even a mayor had the city. On the way, Anthony met his best friends with whom they celebrated until they were drunk. Thus they continued their new life in the city.

Jacqueline saw that her bank account had a lot of money and at the same time received a letter informing her that the house was in her name. She was excited, everything was going to improve for her. At night he watched the city through a hole in his closet. She had the bearing of a mega titan for the inhabitants of the city. She was devising her perfect plan to attack the city. She gave a mocking laugh, as the citizens thought they were in a real city.

Two months passed and Jacqueline decided it was time to attack the city. She felt like God because when she closed the closet door it got dark. And when she opened it it was daytime. It was Saturday, but it wasn't a normal day, it was Anthony's birthday. I run to the closet. The citizens felt a strong earthquake, nobody understood anything. Anthony was with his entire family gathered in a city park sharing a barbecue on his 54th birthday when he saw a mega titan arrive in town. And he saw Jacqueline's gigantic face.

Jacqueline began to walk through the city, thus began her path of destruction, people were crushed like mush by her gigantic feet. The tallest building in the city was sucked by her, as if it were a penis she sucked it and swallowed a hundred people who were in the 60-story building. Nobody had a chance to leave.

She approached the crowd and grabbed a handful of thousands of people, it was a lot of people. Jacqueline filled her mouth and swallowed people alive in her mouth and looked down. Jacqueline knelt down and placed her face right behind the people who were ripping off in fear. Then she stuck out her long tongue and took another bite out of a thousand people. Her tongue was picking up thousands of people fleeing through the streets. She filled her tongue 3 times with thousands of people. They all looked like ants on her tongue. They were all heading for her crowded stomach. With her gigantic hand she took out a piece of the city and raised it up to put it in front of her eyes, it was a 10-block radius with buildings, houses and even a hospital. Jacqueline opened her giant mouth full of saliva and ate them all. Her mouth was hell. Terrifying screams were heard. But the most terrifying thing was for the people who tried to survive in their stomach the acids of the giant. No one could survive as buildings fell on the people who were in the stomach. The giant's target was in an underground shelter built by a mad old man. The old man was the only one who suspected that something strange was in the city, he used to take walks in the park and one day he collided with an invisible wall and could not continue with his route. As a result, he built an underground shelter in a well in the park. He was called the old mole.

Jacqueline was destroying the city she kept eating and crushing everyone. It was all massive destruction. She found the delicious ones and couldn't stop swallowing them. But she was angry and started screaming Anthony's name. I grab a handful of people and look at them one by one. Her ex-husband was missing. She put them in her mouth, but this time she decided to chew them all. The screams of the people inside her mouth were of despair and fear, but they did not last long. Her saliva was red now. A small citizen waved his arms trying to attract the attention of the giant. And he got it. Jacqueline took it and held it to her ear to tell her the message.

The little man mentioned: - Anthony is under a well in the park with his whole family.

Jacqueline spared the man and put him in a green building. Then she took a look at the park and found the well, there was a rope tied to go down to the shelter built by the old man. With just one finger she pulled out the well and immediately saw Anthony and her family. Jacqueline brought her huge face close and opened her mouth full of red saliva. Her revenge was near. With her huge tongue she grabbed her dearest ones, Christine, her best friends, her cousins, her uncles and finally her parents. Anthony was screaming he was desperate. Jacqueline chewed them all up, smashed them in her own face. Jacqueline opened her mouth and Anthony saw the family torn apart and swallowed by Jacqueline. Her evil plan was to kill Anthony's entire family and leave her alive to continue making her life hell.

Chapter End Notes:

Jacqueline put Anthony in the palm of her hand and imprisoned him in a box with other people. He left very few survivors in the city.