- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A great thinker said:

Does not pass. Until it happens to you

Jacqueline increasingly pushed Anthony to the end of her huge pussy. Diego inserted all his cock and began to fuck her violently, in the ‘Daft-Punk’ style as Diego said ‘Harder Better Faster Stronger’ each sex was better than the last and this time it was special since they had not done it for a while. Diego felt something strange in his wife's gigantic pussy, perhaps it was the time without having sex. He found Jacqueline's pussy was half tight, the sensation of putting all his cock into her was different but Diego did not care and he continued with his rhythm at an incredible level. Very violent. Diego on top of her was a machine. I couldn't believe his resistance. After an hour of straight fucking, she hadn't slowed down and his cock is still filling her pussy to the brim to the point that she felt the head of his cock hitting her babes.

Anthony was in hell in a cave that was too damp and a little smelly. Diego's big cock kept hitting him and spinning him around a lot, he didn't want to breathe and he didn't want to see anything, it tormented him to see a young man's penis hit him and make him cry. Anthony was with his eyes closed, he did not know how long he had been there, he just wanted to die and he did not care about everything he ever wanted in life, he was dead. His family was dead, his best friends were dead, his marriage was dead and he lost all his money to Jacqueline, he would not have a dignified burial and no one would come to see or remember him. When Diego released his load, Anthony was knocked unconscious and drowned with his liquid deep in Jacqueline's pussy.

Jacqueline inserted her fingers into her wet pussy to see the state of the useless Anthony that was covered in cum and she cleaned it with her tongue and introduced it into her mouth. Anthony felt Jacqueline's voice saying, "How nice." Anthony started screaming. Jacqueline knew he was alive and threw herself on Diego, at all times she avoided swallowing Anthony and she proceeded to suck her man's huge cock, the love of her life as Jacqueline said to her. The suffering for Anthony was different, no longer she was hit on a cock, now she was asserting herself on Diego's cock to avoid being swallowed by Jacqueline, moving her mouth like a cock expert, up and down and always occupying her long tongue. Diego was with his head back, he loved his wife's blowjobs. He was so relaxed that he got to light a 'Jach Herer' blunt while Jacqueline sucked his cock. Diego was totally in love with his wife, the mother of his future children. Jacqueline opened her mouth, Anthony was on her tongue. Diego walks over and blows the smoke from what he was smoking into her mouth, only to annoy her that Jacqueline didn't smoke to take care of her pregnancy. The 'Jack Herer' smoke went straight to Anthony and made him dizzy instantly. Jacqueline started jerking off her man and told him to let her know when he was about to ejaculate. A few moments passed and he said: - Now my love, the moment has come.

Diego continued smoking without looking at what was happening. Jacqueline put Anthony on the tip of the head of Diego's cock. Jacqueline opened her mouth and through a jet of semen Anthony went straight to Jacqueline's mouth, who tasted it and cruelly chewed it like gum and swallowed it.

Jacqueline gave a mocking laugh and said silently:

- See you never. Motherfucker.

Chapter End Notes:

The end. For anthony

This has one last chapter