- Text Size +

Jacqueline entered the city and the frightened citizens who survived the destruction thought that this would be the end of their lives. The mega giantess gave the announcement that the city would be called 'Jacquie-Ville' where she was the goddess. In that instant she returned Anthony to the city, where the citizens who survived the attack hated and insulted her because all events were her fault. He couldn't go out into the street, they spit on him and beat him. The city magically populated with new people. She decided that the little citizens deserved a quiet time in their lives.

6 months passed. Jacqueline continued her love affair with Diego. The two of them were working and despite that they fucked every day. She was in her prime. Jacqueline had in mind to present Diego as a God to the city and also to meet the asshole Anthony for her final punishment. One night they decided to open the closet door so that on the horizon of ‘Jacquie-Ville’ they could see 2 mega titans having an evening of sex.

Diego and Jacqueline were in their double bed. She stuck her tongue out and climbed on top of Diego. Diego loved to play with his tongue before kisses and during kisses, he got too excited and the erection was already showing. Jacqueline slowly took Diego's cock and inserted it into her vagina, when it was all inside, she got comfortable and looked at Diego

"Now the real shit begins." She said

"Jacqueline what ...?" Diego tried to ask, but she slapped him twice.

"Shut up, young man, now it's my turn."

The beautiful mature began to slowly turn and lift her pelvis up and down, riding the young man stronger and faster. The springs of the bed protested under stress as the carved wooden headboard slammed into the wall. A strong earthquake shook the city. Jacqueline was screaming like a banshee, she had transformed into a dominant alpha bitch that self-confident guys like Diego couldn't handle. Her inner whore unleashed. Thousands of glass in various buildings were destroyed by Jacqueline's screams. Diego was groaning trying to control Jacqueline's pace, but to no avail, his resistance that all men his age had begun to fade.

Jacqueline rode Diego mercilessly, making her moan, like never before, her huge orbs bouncing; his hair was a mess, his well-toned and fit body gleamed with sweat. I was witnessing a goddess of sex. Diego grabbed Jacqueline's huge round breasts and began to squeeze them. She couldn't do much more as Jacqueline rode her strong, even stronger, much stronger, too strong and suddenly a loud "Bang" filled the room as the bed broke. Jacqueline continued to ride the young man as if it were not tomorrow. No one in the small town could sleep, Jacqueline's screams and moans sounded throughout the town. Some buildings were destroyed by the earthquake, other buildings began to burn, the city was in chaos.

Diego was ecstatic and very excited. He didn't care that his bed was broken. Diego put his wife on all fours, her thighs wide apart and a deep groan from her chest. Behind her, like a king, like a stallion, the muscular stallion, like a real man Diego was riding her like a horse rides a mare, like a bull begets a cow. Diego, the alpha male of the house, was aggressively fucking Jacqueline's pussy with a big long cock. He held her with his breasts while he rode her and fucked her. He picked up speed and Jacqueline begged and yelled at him to keep fucking her harder. Diego kept increasing the speed and like animals, their bodies stirred in a sexual frenzy until Diego roared like a bull, the light shining on his beautiful pecs, biceps and abs. His big balls trembled as his cock swelled inside his wife's fertile uterus and deposited his seed deep within her pussy. Everyone in 'Jacquie-Ville' witnessed the show, no one could sleep. Diego retired to the bathroom and Jacqueline took advantage of her moment. She approached the city and all the little citizens began to run for their lives. Jacqueline got on her knees and opened her mouth, stuck out her huge tongue, and started dragging thousands of people by her tongue. She loved doing that. I hope her mouth filled with people and she swallowed them. Anthony survived the chaos of the city and the attack of the giantess.

Jacqueline became pregnant in her 40s. The idea of r03;r03;killing Anthony was out of the question, he wanted to torment the idiot since he was going to have twins. She remembered all the teasing and yelling she received from Anthony. She remembered Anthony's voice telling her that she was the problem. Now she was laughing because with her new man her mega titan Diego had given her not only 1 but her first 2 children at the point of sex every day something that the piece of shit Anthony could never have done.

Jacqueline's belly began to grow and she could no longer hide her pregnancy. Diego was at work and Jacqueline was on her days off due to her pregnancy. Jacqueline looked huge with her belly, her body expanded almost a giga size for the little ones looking at her. She approached the city and exclaimed:

- My dear little ones, I will be direct and brief, give me Anthony or everyone will die this instant. If they deliver it, I won't be coming back. Everyone was stunned by the giant's statement.

A brief moment passed and Anthony was thrown to the ground from a truck. She put it in the palm of her hand and took it out of town. Everyone in ‘Jacquie-Ville’ celebrated, there was a carnival to celebrate the peace treaty with Jacqueline.

Jacqueline went to her double bed and was left alone in her underwear. She gave Anthony a brief walk on her huge breasts and then on her belly and moved him up and down so that he could feel their babies.

Jacqueline: - Do you feel them? Do you think it's just a baby? It's not 1, it's 2, I'm expecting some beautiful twins. My twins are going to be born very healthy. Look how they kick you. You were the sterile fucking problem all these years blaming me for not having and giving birth to your children and now I am very happy to have Diego's children, he is a man and you are only a waste Anthony, my babies are not born yet and they already hate you.

Anthony was in shock, the kicks of the twins were very strong and Jacqueline moved him around so that they were kicking him for a long time, he looked like a toy and she decided to lower her hand and introduce Anthony into her gigantic pussy. Diego entered the room and saw Jacqueline masturbating and immediately under his pants and went to him. Jacqueline had not noticed that her man had arrived and she saw him approaching her with his large penis in the air.

Diego said: My love you are a pervert, look how I catch you, you made me horny now I will give more energy to the babies.

Jacqueline: Fuck me right now Diego, I need to feel your cock inside me

To be continue. . .

Chapter End Notes:

countdown