- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacqueline takes a step towards lust

Diego was a young man just turned 23, he wasn't that tall, 5 ft 5 in, but he had a toned body with lots of muscles. Diego was Jacqueline's neighbor and long before Anthony was arrested, Diego was helping Jacqueline with the purchases or things she needed for her home. Jacqueline found Diego very nice, also nice and most importantly. She found it cute. He didn't care about the age difference, she was 17 years older than him. Diego thought the same as Jacqueline, it was his fantasy to catch her. Every young man wants to fuck an older woman sometime.

Jacqueline knew Diego very well, she knew he was single and since it was his birthday she decided to give him a very special gift. Diego was always attentive to her in exchange for nothing and decided to compensate him for his good deeds. She would give herself to him that night. Before Diego arrived, Jacqueline decided to put the box where Anthony and her companions were near their bed so they could see the action that was to come.

They were smoking a 'California Orange' blunt, having a few shots of Bacardi Raspberry with 7up. Diego's favorite. Then Jacqueline invited Diego to her room, who smiled and put his arm around her.

The prisoners in the box felt much movement. They were surprised to see the figure of the mega titan in which Diego appeared to them. Anthony was angry, yelling to see his ex-wife with a young man.

Without thinking in her room Jacqueline rests her head on his shoulder and leans closer to him. I don't know what made him do it, but for some reason, he looked at Diego and before she could stop him, he covered his lips with hers. She felt her whole body start to tingle. I don't know how long they were kissing. She looked at Diego and he smiled at her and then lowered his soft, warm lips to hers again. Their tongues were in each other's mouths and they both slid their hands exploring each other's body. Jacqueline had never been kissed like this.

Diego dropped his pants and left his cock in full view of Jacqueline, when she sucked him for the first time she salivated. Kneeling in front of him, Jacqueline held the large penis and began to gently massage it. She picked it up, took one of the big heavy hairy balls into her mouth and began to suck and lick it lovingly. The prisoners were impressed with the size of the penis for them it was something monstrous seen from below. Diego was cocky and arrogant, it might not seem like it, but when he saw this mature beauty sucking his big penis, he felt that way. She had told him before that she had never seen a penis that size, that it was much, much bigger than her stupid fertile ex-husband. Some prisoners cruelly mocked Anthony. After licking the balls, Jacqueline kissed the venous shaft until she reached the head where she kissed him savoring the masculine pre-seminal fluid. Then she swallowed it in her mouth and devoured it hungry like a whore. She sucked him off and purposely dropped some cum to fall into the prisoner box and swallowed the remaining cum this big cock produced.

Jacqueline and Diego were facing each other. She jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist, straddling him. He grabs her by the thighs to hold her and penetrate her, Diego felt powerful he did not need a wall to fuck Jacqueline more comfortably. Only the strength of your muscles. Jacqueline felt like she was in a porn movie. Diego never stopped, time and time again she went up and down on her huge cock. The position meant that her pelvis is pressed against her clitoris while he is inside her for additional stimulation. I was in paradise. Diego fucked her very violently. Jacqueline screamed and moaned very loudly, it was a concert of moans. She was dripping fluids and everyone was falling into the prisoner box, it was a rain because Diego was holding her up and just below were the little prisoners.

Breathing fast, Jacqueline was lost. She wanted to cry at the obscenity of her vagina being invaded by such a huge penis, but she also felt happy, very happy. A feeling she had never experienced with her husband. She believed that her vagina will never recover from the blows it was receiving. A thought crossed her mind that made her smile for a second between the groans of pain, the tears of joy and the desires of lust. She thought that after this fucking, her pussy would be so big no man could satisfy her. In a delusional state, Jacqueline closed her eyes and kept repeating the words "Fuck me" while grabbing Diego by his broad muscular shoulders as support she turned into a true animal. Grabbing her by her slender hips, he began to thrust his massive, swollen, rock-hard cock into her sacred socket. She penetrated Jacqueline's pussy so fast from side to side. Her breasts were moving like crazy, flying in the air with each penetration. Each penetration of Diego's long heavenly cock reached Jacqueline's uterus. She was biting her lip and her thighs were covered with the juices from her fucking. Jacqueline lost count of how many orgasms she had had in the last 45 minutes. She wasn't thinking. I couldn't think if I wanted to. All of her mental power was being hit by Diego's strong cock. He put her in a doggy position and continued to fuck her fast, he approached her ear and said:

- I'm going to make you mine, Jacqueline, I want you just for myself, I'll take care of you, I'm never going to stop fucking you, you need a real man. I'll be your man

Jacqueline upon hearing this, she compared two males and chose the strongest alpha male Diego to mate with. Pure Theory of Animal Lust. She felt she needed to serve him. She wanted to do anything to please him, to make him enjoy her body as much as he wanted. Jacqueline felt that for such a strong, virile and handsome man, Diego had the right to fuck her all day. In each thrust, Jacqueline made a sound: "unh, unh mmmm, unh, ahhhhh, ah, oohhh, ooooo, my pussy ..." "I am your wife Diegoooooo, I am divorced, aaaah, aah, oooh, I belong to you, Come live with me my man. ”Jacqueline screamed as her legs were in the air and Diego's big penis went in and out of her pussy. She begged the young man to fuck her hard to make her hard with his penis. She told him to do it. she adored. She loved him more than useless Anthony. The sheets reeked of semen and vaginal fluids while Diego emptied his heavy hairy balls many times into Jacqueline's uterus. After mega sex the new couple decided to sleep.

Anthony was totally humiliated, he shed several tears of helplessness and was covered by Jacqueline's vaginal fluids. He could not believe that his old wife gave herself to Diego like that. Anthony was violently beaten while the mega titans couple fucked as the prisoners blamed him for everything they were going through. In a corner he was thrown quite injured, he wanted to die at that moment, to his bad luck his punishment was still unfinished. After a while Jacqueline woke up and got up to the bathroom, grabbed the prisoner box and took it with her. In the bathroom she locked herself in and opened the box and looked at the hundred stinky prisoners and Anthony beaten in a corner. She laughed but then mentioned that the only one who can hit Anthony is her. She turned on the shower faucet and began to fill the box with water, she was going to drown them all. Anthony woke up and Jacqueline reached out her hand and took it out of the box and put it in her underwear and saw how some prisoners tried to swim to save themselves. But Jacqueline took the box and took a sip of water with the hundred people, so she drank them all and Anthony was the only one alive.

Jacqueline said, "This isn't over here fucking shit."

Chapter End Notes:

The torture was still not enough, Jacqueline wanted to keep raising the bar