- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow! Betcha thought you wouldn't see this story again! Merry Christmas!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The air was filled with a somber silence, broken only by the occasional muffled sob that echoed across the room while Mia ran towards the crying giantess. Her tiny footsteps went unheard in the vast space as Sarah’s bed grew on the horizon, running past massive boulders and enormous tree branches that littered the floor like specks of dirt in Sarah’s home. She wasn’t sure if she could even reach the emotional giantess with her insignificant size, let alone if she would be of any use in comforting her.


Sarah’s monument-sized bed loomed in the corner of the cabin, the top of it unreachable to someone Mia’s size. With no way to scale its smooth wooden walls, Mia cautiously approached the powerful foot that was hanging off the bed and touching the ground, wary of the five massive toes that had almost crushed her in the boot. She delicately tiptoed around the toes like they were five dangerous beasts, then leaned in between two of her toes and began rigorously pinching and scratching the sensitive skin between them to try and get Sarah’s attention without having to climb the bed. The toes began to slightly twitch and rumble like a pair of sleeping giants, prompting her to scratch even harder. 


While it may have felt Mia was making progress, Sarah’s response to her touch was entirely subconscious. She was still sobbing into her pillow hundreds of feet above, too emotional to even feel the miniscule hands between her toes. As Mia’s scratching became more vigorous, Sarah’s toes suddenly awakened and responded to the irritation by curling slightly, unintentionally locking Mia in a vice-like grip between her second and third toe. The relentless pressure constricted around her fragile form as the massive digits, each as thick as a small tree trunk, repeatedly squeezed her torso as Sarah continued to unconsciously flex her toes. 


The tiny girl struggled to escape the colossal confinement, her arms restricted and attempts to breathe stifled by the colossal squeeze. Before Mia could break free, Sarah swung her leg back up onto her bed, her toes still holding their relentless grip on Mia. She kicked her legs up and down against her mattress as she continued to cry, subjecting her foot’s tiny prisoner to a rollercoaster of torment with each forceful swing of her colossal foot. As Sarah's foot slammed into the soft mattress like a war hammer, Mia felt the colossal digits clenching and releasing around her in sync with the violent motion, creating a disorienting symphony of pressure and motion. The world around Mia blurred as she struggled to stay oriented amidst the rollercoaster of chaos.


Eventually Sarah’s toes loosened their grip on Mia as they gave one last swing, and hurtled her like she was launched from a catapult. Her tiny body flailed helplessly through the air and landed roughly against Sarah’s calf. She simply laid there for a few minutes, her face pressed against the firm surface as she felt the warmth of Sarah’s body through her cheek. She tried anticipating any other erratic movements or surprises, but Sarah’s seemed to have calmed down and gone silent. Mia slowly pushed herself up to her feet and decided to trek further up to get Sarah’s attention, and get away from her dangerous feet.


She slowly stepped across the smooth skin that stretched across the mighty leg, her weight barely making an impression against the well-toned muscles that laid beneath the surface she walked upon. As she continued her careful journey across the athletic girl’s leg, the surface Mia walked on transitioned from Sarah’s tight toned calves to the endless expanse of her immense thighs, her tiny footsteps sinking slightly deeper into the supple surface of skin.


Soon after, Mia reached the fabric of her shorts, wrapped snug against the massive supple thighs they were barely able to contain. She pulled herself up onto the edge of fabric, trudged across the vast canvas clothing, and climbed around folds larger than her entire body that covered the gentle hill of Sarah's firm behind, until she summited the mountain. She stood on the peak of Sarah's shapely rear and looked ahead to the rest of the path she had to hike across the slope of her back and up her shoulders and neck to reach to her ear. But before she could continue on her journey, the mountain beneath her rumbled and shook as the colossal giantess that made up the landscape she’d been exploring stirred beneath her. With a languid movement, Sarah rolled over onto her back.


Thrown off by the sudden seismic shift, Mia panicked as the landscape beneath her completely turned on its side, and she screamed and desperately grasped at the folds in the pants fabric as her hilltop became a cliff side. Her desperation was in vain as Sarah’s body continued to shift, and Mia's scream was cut off as the supple mountain of Sarah's rear that she once stood on now became her tomb, engulfing her beneath its soft weight.


As Sarah tried to settle into a more comfortable position she continued to smother Mia beneath the colossal weight of her rear. Every now and then she would slightly lift her body and provide Mia with a brief moment of relief to take a breath, before slamming her rear back down like a meteor, suffocating her prisoner beneath thousands of tons of flesh. Her torment continued as Sarah persistently ground her buttocks against the bed, pressing all of her immense weight into trying to smooth out what felt like an annoying crease in the blanket beneath her. Mia's miniscule body folded and rolled like a ball of lint against the suffocating mass grinding against her until it all became too much for her body to handle. Just as her consciousness began to fade, she felt a pair of massive digits burrow beneath the overbearing flesh and pinch her tiny body between their massive pads.


When Mia regained consciousness, she found herself cradled in the palm of a familiar giant hand. The mighty fingers that had rescued her from suffocating beneath Sarah’s immovable ass now curled around her like a set of protective guardians. As Mia's blurred vision cleared, she found herself staring at a colossal emerald eye focusing on her, tears welling up in its gaze.

Chapter End Notes:

________________________________________________

Leave a review giving your thoughts and letting me know if you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hopefully wanna finish this story soon, and hearing people's thoughts on the scenarios and characters I write always gives me extra motivation lol

Also if you're interested, I've been posting some ai giantess art inspired by this story to my DeviantArt page, which you can find the first one here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-01-989819957

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-02-990431694

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-03-990552876

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-04-990768191

https://www.deviantart.com/frequentlyimprobable/art/Towering-Peaks-Park-05-991414835