- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has been revised and updated since its original publishing. This rewritten version was published on July 27, 2022. 

A new story I’ve been working on for a little bit. This one’s gonna focus on good writing, likeable characters, and of course, plenty of fan service.

Mia sat in the backseat of the car and rested her cheek against the cool window as her eyes mindlessly darted over the enormous trees as they zipped by. She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to allow herself to get lost in the soft rock music that played on the radio. The timid college senior would’ve been perfectly content spending her spring break with nothing more than a good book, but her friends, Emily and Nick, had other plans.


The three of them were on their way to a camping trip at Towering Peaks Park, a very large property that was owned by a girl named Sarah, who Nick and Emily knew from high school. Mia had never seen or met the girl, but she’d been hearing a lot of great things about her ever since Emily and Nick decided to drag her along on this trip. She was supposedly a year or two younger than Mia, but she never went to college. Instead, she devoted all her time to her park. The idea of a young girl owning such a large area of land seemed a bit odd to Mia, but she figured Sarah probably inherited it from her parents or something.


Another anxious sigh escaped through Mia’s nose as Nick pulled up to the park gate and rolled down his window to pay the ranger inside the tollbooth. She loved camping and would’ve been looking forward to this trip under most circumstances. But she almost always flew solo, and had never gone with a stranger like Sarah before. She already struggled to talk to people at school, so the idea of trying to make friends with someone on a trip like this put her on edge.


And yet, here she was, tagging along at the wishes of her painfully persistent friends. She took a deep breath as Nick drove the car into the parking lot, and reassured herself that she was going to enjoy this. The crew got out and began to unload their gear, getting ready to hike out. The plan was to walk in the general direction of their campsite until Sarah would eventually meet up with them along the trail.


As Mia strapped on her backpack, a large sculpture in the center of the parking lot caught her eye. A pair of brass hiking books proudly stood on a concrete platform, each shoe as tall as a two-story house. The words “Welcome to Towering Peaks Park” were inscribed on the slab of concrete.


“Wow,” Mia uttered, snapping a picture as the group approached the statue. “Those boots are enormous.”


After a quick photo op, the gang of college kids set out on their trip, hiking along the biggest trail Mia had ever seen. The dirt path was as wide as a major highway, and the entire trail was surrounded by towering pine trees, each over a hundred feet tall. Their enormous roots greedily stretched out into the path as they ominously loomed overhead, making Mia feel rather small.


“So um, how is Sarah gonna meet up with us?” Mia inquired, wanting to break the silence. “Won’t she have a hard time finding us with so much trail to cover?”


“About that,” Emily sighed, turning to face her friend. “There’s something about Sarah that you should probably know ahead of time…”


Before Emily could elaborate, the sound of a light thud was heard off in the distance. Mia was about the shrug it off and tell her friend to continue, when she heard another one, this time a bit louder. The booms continued, almost rhythmically, until the ground was trembling beneath Mia’s feet. She worriedly looked toward Nick and Emily, trying to figure out what was going on, and saw them looking at something behind her, way high up. She nervously turned around and found the source of the tremors.


An enormous hiking boot swung out onto the path from between the trees, landing with a resonating thud that shook Mia to the bone. A second boot followed, taking its place next to its sister. The enormous hiking boots stopped in the middle of the trail that was barely wide enough to fit them both, standing just as tall as the boots from the brass statue.


Paralyzed with fear, Mia slowly craned her head upwards. Towering tanned legs sprouted out from the slightly worn boots, leading up to a pair of well-toned thighs and cargo shorts. Massive hands rested on shapely hips, followed by a set of perky breasts, and finally the billboard-sized face of a young girl looking down on Mia, standing far above the surrounding pine trees. Her auburn hair was pulled up in a ponytail beneath her cap. Her enormous green eyes spotted the bug sized group at her feet, and her mouth quickly formed a cheerful grin as she squatted down to get a better look at them. The giant nameplate on her uniform read Sarah.


“There you guys are!” the giantess cheerfully thundered. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”


Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was mostly an introduction but feel free to leave a review letting me know what you think so far.