- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I heard people like longer chapters, so here y'all go. A lot of different stuff happens in this chapter, but I really hope you enjoy it.

Sarah lifted her palm onto her stomach for her tiny friends to climb on, then deposited them on the lake shore. Once they were all off, she clumsily stood up and stepped onto dry land. Her colossal wet foot lasered overhead, dripping water onto Mia before slamming itself down a few feet away.

 

Mia watched as Sarah grabbed her enormous backpack and plopped it and herself down in front of her friends with a resonating thud. The mountain of a girl began digging through her canvas bag.

 

“Okay y’all, I’ve got a jar of apples, mixed nuts, and raisins,” Sarah rumbled as she went through her backpack. “The apples might be a little bruised, but I tried packing them in pretty tightly.”

 

One by one, Sarah pulled out three humongous jars from the bag and placed them on the beach. Each jar was at least 30 feet tall, and filled to the brim with snacks. Sarah pulled out a giant cloth napkin and placed it down in front of her friends like a tarp. She reached into each of the jars and delicately pinched some food out before dropping it on the napkin.

 

“Alright, dig in!”

 

Mia wasn’t the type of girl who usually ate a lot, but she had to admit she was hungry. She ran towards the pile sitting in front of Sarah like a small animal being offered food and took a bite of a red juicy apple. Nick and Emily dug in as well. 

 

As the group of ants began their meal, Sarah carefully adjusted her body so she was laying on her side, and propped her head up with her arm. Her towering abs and breasts formed a slick unclimbable wall in front of her friends and her legs stretched for days further down the shoreline. She reached over to grab the jar of apples and help herself.

 

As Mia felt the shadow of Sarah’s hand move overhead, she took a break from eating to look up as five enormous fingers wrapped themselves around the building sized jar of apples and lifted it with ease. Sarah hovered the jar over her gaping mouth and began to pour the bounty in.

 

Hundreds of apples tumbled against each other as they all cascaded into Sarah’s open maw. Her powerful teeth went straight to work as they crushed the whole apples over and over again, until an entire grocery store’s worth of produce was nothing but mash. She swallowed the juicy treat with a gulp, then let out a satisfied sigh.

 

Mia was awed at this immense display of power Sarah showed, and looked down at the half eaten apple in her hand. A somewhat filling snack that took her minutes to get through was smaller than a seed to this young goddess, hell, even Mia herself was less than a morsel. The petite girl’s legs shook as Sarah grabbed the peanuts and poured them down her throat, barely bothering to chew the even tinier snacks.

 

“Jesus Sarah,” Mia hesitantly called up to the girl. “Are you sure there’s enough food for you?”

 

“Oh don’t worry I’m sure,” Sarah replied as she lightly shook the half empty peanut jar. “Besides, if it comes down to it I’m sure I could wrangle something up for dessert.” She winked at Mia and licked her lips.

 

“Sarah!” Emily scolded as she protectively wrapped her arms around Mia. “She’s only teasing sweetheart, Sarah would never hurt a fly.”

 

“Haha, at least not intentionally,” Sarah smiled sheepishly. “Besides, I’m vegan.”

 

“You..you are?” Mia asked, coming out of her shock from Sarah’s initial comment.

 

“Yep,” Sarah replied, rolling onto her back. “I love animals too much, I don’t want anything bad to happen to them. And the amount of poor creatures that would have to suffer in order to fill my gullet? It’s not worth it.”

 

Sarah stretched her arm out into a small forest further away from the shore. She pinched a young tree between her fingers and uprooted it, then began using it like a toothpick to pick between her teeth.

 

“That’s awfully kind of you,” Mia said softly as she looked up at the giant. “I love animals too, they’re kinda my passion.”

 

“Really?” Sarah turned her enormous head to get a better look at the miniscule girl next to her.

 

“Yeah,” Mia responded, looking into Sarah’s giant green eye. “I’m studying to get my degree in Fish and Wildlife Management. I wanna help work towards a world where we can sustainably live alongside them.”

 

“Aw,” Sarah smiled. She lowered her finger onto Mia’s head and gently rubbed it as a showing of affection. “The world could use more people like you Mia.”

 

“Thanks Sarah,” Mia said as the soft fingerpad ruffled her hair. “You too.”

 

The group hung out on the shore for a little while longer as Mia Emily and Nick finished their share of food, while Sarah laid next to them, picking at her teeth with the tree trunk.

 

“We should probably start heading out,” Nick said, looking up at the sun. “Our campsite is pretty far away and I wanna have time to set up before the sun goes down.”

 

“You’re right,” Sarah agreed. “I can carry y’all but we should still get there sooner rather than later.” She flicked her tree trunk toothpick away, sending it hundreds of feet away into the lake, then got up to put on her clothes.

 

The group of college students packed their bags and stood ready to go. Only Sarah remained unprepared, standing barefoot with her hands on her hips.

 

“What’s up Sarah?” Nick asked as he approached her ankles.

 

“My feet are still pretty wet, and they’re covered in trash,” She said, lifting a foot to reveal the dirt and branches covering her sole. “I don’t wanna wear my boots like this. I’m fine walking barefoot, but I’d have to carry my shoes. Which doesn’t leave much room to carry you guys.”

 

“Hmm,” Nick thought. “Maybe you could put us in your pocket?”

 

“Please not the shorts pockets,” Emily pleaded. “I still get motion sickness just thinking about the last time you and I were swung around in there.”

 

“Well then the only other pocket would be the breast ones on my uniform,” Sarah scrunched her face as she thought. “It’d swing a lot less, but it’d be kinda snug.”

 

“I’d be okay with that,” Nick said.

 

“That sounds like the best option to me,” Emily agreed.

 

All eyes turned toward Mia. Mia looked up at the pocket on Sarah’s breast, hundreds of feet in the air.

 

“Sure,” she said as she shrugged her shoulders. “Why not?”

 

“Alrighty then,” Sarah said, lowering a hand onto the shore. “Let’s go.”

 

Minutes later Mia and her friends found themselves holding on the edge of Sarah’s uniform’s breast pocket. The fit was indeed quite snug as the giantess’s breasts pressed against the fabric. Although tight, Mia felt safe and secure.

 

Sarah began her walk to camp, carrying one shoe in each hand and traversing the ground barefoot. She was confident that there was nothing on the ground that could hurt her sole, wearing boots was more of a uniform formality for her. Each foot pressed itself into the dirt as she thundered along the wide open path, leaving enormous prints behind.

 

As time passed, Mia grew drowsy. Her belly was full of food, and the rhythmic thundering and swaying from Sarah’s steps began rocking her to sleep. She closed her eyes and began to drift off.

 

BOOM!

 

A loud sound jolted Mia awake. This sound was different than Sarah’s footsteps, it was much sharper and seemed to cut through the air rather than reverberate through the earth. Sarah immediately stopped walking.

 

“Sarah?” Mia asked nervously. “What was that-”

 

BOOM!

 

Another blast cut off Mia’s question. She nervously looked at Emily and Nick.

 

“Gunshots.” Sarah grumbled, setting her boots down on the path. “Again.” She stepped off the path and began walking towards the direction of the noise.

 

“Mia you better hold on tight,” Nick warned.

 

Sarah stomped through the forest, crushing everything in her path. Trees of all sizes were reduced to splinters as her foot came down on them. Nothing stood a chance against the full force of her body weight. Another blast rang through the air as Sarah quickened her pace.

 

Sarah’s emerald eyes aggressively scanned the forest below as she hunted for the source. She finally spotted it in the distance through the foliage. A hunter.

 

Furious, Sarah stomped towards him.

 

______________________________________________________________


Darrell had already been banned from Towering Peaks Park for hunting before, but he found a way to sneak in. He knew the coast was clear from Sarah, he’d spotted that giant bitch earlier at the lake with some other kids. He crept through the woods when he spotted a nice doe grazing alone. Smirking, he readied his gun and pulled the trigger.

 

BOOM!

 

“Dammit,” Darrell muttered under his breath. He missed. He quickly tried to get a second shot in as the doe lept away, but that one was pointless. He trudged along, looking for his next target, when he felt the earth shake.

 

“Oh shit.”

 

Darrell turned around and looked at the sky to see the monolithic form of Sarah coming straight for him. The trees barely reached her ankles, and dozens of them were being crushed as she made her way towards him. 

 

Darrell didn’t have time to do anything, she was on him within seconds. An enormous bare foot slammed itself down in front of him, ringing his ears and bringing him to his knees. He looked up the colossal girl towering above him.

 

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” She angrily thundered down at him.

 

Darrell got to his feet and tried to make a run for it, to no avail. A pair of enormous hands slammed down on both sides of him. The hands slid towards each other, scooping up dirt, trees, and finally Darrell, then lifted him to Sarah’s face. He sweated as her enormous eyes bored into him, but he had nowhere to hide.

 

“I thought I told you to never come back here Darrell,” Sarah angrily thundered. “Obviously the lesson didn’t get through.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________


Sarah stared at the pathetic man in her hands. He needed to be dealt with, but she didn’t have time for him right now. The ranger thought for a minute, then had an idea. Freeing up one hand, she reached into her backpack and pulled out an empty jar that had contained her apples. She held her hand above the jar, and dumped Darrell inside.

 

“I’ll deal with you later,” the goddess rumbled as she shoved the jar back into her bag.

 

Sarah sighed and walked back towards the path. She thought she’d scared him off the last time he trespassed to hunt, but apparently not.

 

Down below in Sarah’s pocket, Mia was shocked by what had happened. She turned towards Nick, stunned.

 

“Is she allowed to do that?” Mia asked? “Just trap that guy in a glass jar?”

 

“Well technically he was trespassing on her property,” Nick answered. “He had it coming.”

 

Mia sat in silence as Sarah thundered her way back towards her boots.

 

“Besides,” Nick added. “It’s not like anyone can stop her.”

Chapter End Notes:

I really tried to up my writing with this chapter. If you enjoyed this or want to share any thoughts, feel free to leave a review. I love hearing from other people.