- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was updated on 01/05/2023

Mia and the others get back to the shore in a rather unconventional way. Hijinks occur.

The group of college students spent the next few hours walking around the inner forest of the island while Sarah swam around by herself. She eventually grew bored and partially beached herself on the shore, anxiously looking through the dense trees as she waited for them to return.


The three of them eventually did return, and at that point they were ready to return back to the main shore. The only issue was how far away it was, and how tired they already were from swimming all the way out. Luckily, Sarah had the perfect solution.


And that’s how Mia found herself riding aboard Sarah’s abdomen as the giantess backstroked back to shore. She’d already hitched a ride in her hand, but this was another experience entirely. She felt the firmness of Sarah’s tight abs beneath her feet as she struggled to stand on the slick wet expanse of skin. Lake water lapped around them from all sides, threatening to sweep them away if their boat relaxed her core and let it sink beneath the water. The ground that was Sarah’s stomach rose and fell ever so gently with each controlled breath she took, though the constant motion still made it somewhat difficult to hold steady. The hills of Sarah’s breasts overlooked the landscape of her toned abs, obscuring her face from the passengers’ view.


Mia was fighting to maintain her balance when a sudden lurch finally succeeded in throwing her off. She tumbled and slid across the slippery surface of Sarah’s abs before finally falling headfirst in her belly button, her body curled and twisted in an awkward position. She made a feeble attempt to climb out but the constant flexing and wet skin quickly caused her to slip deeper into the enormous navel. As Mia fell, she desperately tried to press her arms against the rubbery walls that encased her, but the taut walls refused to yield to her insignificant strength. She finally accepted defeat and curled up in an awkward fetal position to try and minimize any potential injuries.


There Mia laid for several minutes as her body suffocated in the humid cocoon of flesh. She closed her eyes as the ominous sound of Sarah’s stomach filled her ears, like a growling beast ready to devour her. A dark shadow eclipsed the sunlight from above, and Mia opened her eyes to see what it was.


Sarah's massive index finger loomed above her navel and it slowly burrowed itself into the hole, trying to pull the tiny girl out like a piece of lint. It swiped at Mia several times, threatening to crush her if its owner wasn't careful, before finally scooping itself beneath her and successfully pulling her out into the sunshine where she collapsed on Sarah's abdomen.


"Are you okay Mia?" Sarah frantically rumbled as Emily and Nick helped her up and checked for injuries


"I'm fine," Mia said as she caught her breath. "Just a little shaken."


"I am so so sorry," Sarah repeatedly muttered. She attempted to lift her upper body out of the water to get a better look at Mia but the crunching of her abdomen just sent her passengers tumbling around again, making her stop.


"I said I'm fine, don't worry about it," Mia insisted after she caught her balance. "Let's just get back to the shore."


"Oh, okay," Sarah muttered. "Sure thing."


The rest of the ride was very silent, as Sarah didn't even want to breathe too much and cause another mishap. When they arrived back at the shore, Emily broke the silence.


"Why don't we take a rest and have some snacks?" She suggested.


"That's a great idea!" Sarah exclaimed, a little too eagerly. "I'm starving, my stomach's been growling like a monster all day."


Chapter End Notes:

I'm really proud of how this chapter came out after I rewrote it. I was able to get a lot more descriptive and tried to throw in some more character development and conflict as well. Reviews are greatly appreciated.