- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was updated on September 5, 2022

Finally, a chapter that's mostly action

After the group set their bags down, they all opted to cool off and take a dip in the lake. The college students kicked off their shoes and threw their clothes onto the beach, while Sarah sat down on a shoreside cliff and carefully began to undress. Mia cautiously watched from the corner of her eye as Sarah effortlessly slipped off a massive hiking boot and peeled her thick sock off, before flexing her giant bare foot in the air and working on freeing the other one from its confines. She took off the rest of her uniform, revealing a black bikini underneath, then set the rest of her stuff down and scooted closer to the edge to dip her feet into the water.


As the giantess let out a relaxing sigh, Emily and Nick decided to jump in the lake from where Sarah was sitting. They ran along the shoreline to the base of the cliff and began to scale it, leaving Mia feeling obligated to follow them. The college students made a point to go bouldering together somewhat often, so the climb wasn't terribly strenuous.


Once Mia pulled herself up onto the ledge, she found herself face to face with a formidable wall of flesh that was Sarah's thigh. The well-toned mountain of muscle overwhelmed her entire vision as she took a step back, trying to focus her eyes on something other than the peach-colored expanse.


As she gazed further back, Mia saw that Sarah’s enormous rear had completely destroyed a young tree. The flexible wood had tried to bend beneath her weight until it finally gave in and snapped, unable to support the thousands of tons of pressure. Sarah hadn’t even noticed it.


“But why would she?” Mia thought. “It’s only a small twig for her.”


Mia continued to stand there and stare in awe at Sarah's enormous thighs until Emily finally came over and grabbed her hand, then gently guided her to the edge of the cliff where they were gonna jump. Nick and Emily jumped first, then Mia followed, being careful to jump away from Sarah's calves that descended into the water.


The three of them swam and floated around in the lake for a bit while Sarah sat on the ledge above, with her huge feet lurking somewhere below in the murky water. Mia tried her best to relax and join the others, but she felt a little on edge as she felt Sarah's eyes watching her swim around like a tiny minnow.


Some time passed, and Nick and Emily began to swim out to a small island further lake. Mia started to swim after them, when she suddenly felt a huge displacement of water from below. Looking down, she saw the blurry form of a large mass coming up from the depths of the lake, directly beneath her. The frantic young girl swam as fast as she could, and almost made it out of the shadow when the mass emerged beneath her. She closed her eyes as her arms instinctively wrapped around some kind of large log.


But as her upward ascent continued, Mia felt her body slowly slipping against the oddly smooth log. She hesitantly opened her eyes and found herself pressed against a skin-colored column suspended dozens of feet in the air. She slowly turned her head and saw a giant foot, then a leg, leading from her to Sarah’s massive form. 


"It's okay," the giantess said, letting out a giggle as she watched the tiny girl cling to her index toe. "I've got you."


Sarah could tell that Mia was a bit nervous around her, and she frankly didn’t blame her. She was well aware of how terrifying her size made her, so she tried to lighten the mood by playing around a bit. It might have been a bit mean, but she couldn’t help herself. Mia just looked too cute swimming around down there.


So Sarah lifted her leg when she saw Mia was swimming right above her foot, hoping to catch her by surprise. It may have been a fun idea in her head, but now the poor girl was desperately clinging to her airborne foot, terrified of falling. A wave of regret immediately washed over her after she giggled, and she was about to slowly lower Mia back to safety, when she felt the tiny girl pushing herself up.


Still trembling with shock, Mia carefully pushed herself up and scooted her body back towards the base of Sarah's foot in an attempt to get to more solid ground. As she did so, she slowly felt her entire world move as Sarah gently tilted her foot to give Mia more stability. She looked back at the giantess, whose face was flushed red. Sarah gave her an embarrassed but somewhat reassuring grin, unsure of what to do next in this situation.


Mia took a few deep breaths as she slowly crawled across Sarah’s slick wet foot to make her way to the big toe. She could tell Sarah was doing her best to hold it still, it still felt weird to crawl across another person’s skin. As she made it to the big toe, she stood up and walked onto the unpainted toenail. The hard surface felt cool against her bare soles as she stepped forward to see the lake below.


“This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy,” Mia thought as she rocked herself back and forth to try and work up the courage to jump. Right before she was able to bring herself to do it, Sarah flicked her big toe, sending Mia flying skywards before crashing into the lake. She splashed down, and a giant wave overtook her as something enormous slid into the water.


Mia breached the surface of the lake, and was met with a terrifying sight. Sarah had fully submerged herself in the water and was currently crawling along the lakebed directly toward her. The only part of Sarah that wasn’t submerged was the top of her head, like a crocodile hunting its prey. The giantess opened her mouth in order to take a breath, giving Mia a close up view of an enormous cavern housing a massive pink tongue and house-sized teeth that could easily obliterate her.


Mia didn’t even have time to turn around before Sarah caught up to her, pressing her tiny body against her nose. Mia panicked and held on as best as she could while Sarah continued to crawl forward. The duo swept past Emily and Nick, leaving them in their wake. The island grew closer and closer, until Sarah pushed Mia right on top of it.


As Mia stumbled onto the shore, she turned around to stare at Sarah in shock. The giant girl blushed embarrassingly and sank her head back into the water to attempt to hide her flushed cheeks.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm doing my best to express how characters feel and their motivations, but I feel like it's a little contradictory right now. I'm hoping they're understood better as the story progresses. As always, any review or feedback is greatly appreciated.