- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second half of my love letter to the busty Persian Queen.  Sorry it took so long, I had to remove a large section detailing a story Scheherazade tells Ritsuka because it ran too long.  While a summarized the tale for this, but for those who wish to read it in it's entirety I have posted as a deleted scene for my $3 or higher patrons.

Before he even opened his eyes, Ritsuka knew that the thing he was sleeping on wasn’t the trusty bed he could always rely on for a comfortable rest.  That’s not to say whatever he was laying on currently wasn’t comfortable, it was and admittedly more so than his usual place of rest, it was just obvious.  “Hmm?  This isn’t My Room…”

 

The elasticity of the soft, warm surface he laid upon was supported by something firmer not too far beneath it, allowing him to sink comfortably into it a bit.  The heat radiating up from it soaked into his body, and the gentle scent floating through the air did nothing to dispel the drowsiness still gripping his consciousness.  Inhaling deeply, it wasn’t just the scent of this new sleeping surface that lingered around him, the air was laced with incense, scented oils and a stronger, more potent smell that he couldn’t quite identify, though it stirred his lust like crazy.

 

However, it was the sweet, gentle humming that finally had the young Magus recall exactly where he was and the events that had happened earlier that day.  Musashi and the shrinking potion, Scheherazade taking care of him… her large, plump rear descending upon him.  Snapping his eyes open, Ritsuka saw the lustrous, dark skin of the beautiful storyteller’s thighs, one slightly atop the other, and the clearly visible contours of her womanhood from behind the tight fitting material of her bottoms.  He was close enough to reach out and touch it!  Scrambling back for the intimate position he found himself.

 

“Ara. Master, did you enjoy your nap?”  The ebony beauty asked, noticing he was now awake, and put down a scroll she was reading.  “The little ones shouldn’t be here for another hour or so, you can rest a bit longer if you wish.”  Smiling warmly down to the three inch tall youth, she blushed a bit seeing his erection through the toga he wore.  “A healthy King is always so full of… vigor after he wakes up.  Ufufu.”  “I was just looking over what kind of stories to regale you with later.  Though if you would rather, I wouldn’t be opposed to something more physi-”

 

“Storyteller lady!  We’re here!”  Interrupting her playful teasing like a sudden hurricane, the young silver-haired Wraith that was a version of the notorious serial killer Jack the Ripper came running into the room followed quickly by the shockingly life-like doll form of Nursery Rhyme.

 

“Hey Jack!  You can’t just run into other people’s rooms like that, it’s rude.”  The gothic lolita said, chastising the loli Assassin.

 

Sitting up quickly for the unexpected intrusion, Scheherazade accidentally knocked Ritsuka off her thigh to in between her legs.  “A-Ara ara… Y-You girls are a bit early today.”  She said nervously as Jack quickly ran over and jumped into her lap like she normally does.  Poking their heads into view from the hall, Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily, Abigail Williams and Paul Bunyan looked in to make sure it was alright for them to follow.

 

Caught off guard equally by the sudden intrusion of the young girls as he was finding himself between the plump thighs of the exotic storyteller, when the pale cheeks of Jack’s rear parted the enclosed walls of ebony he instinctively backed up.  “I always tell Jack she can dress in whatever makes her feel comfortable, but…”  Despite the complaints of many of the female staff and Servants, and the compliments of unsavory male staff and Blackbread, he didn’t see a problem in Jack’s fashion if she wasn’t tricked or forced into wearing it.  Sure she was very affectionate towards and clung closely to him, but his thoughts towards her were never impure, so what was the problem?  Well, as the young Assassin’s pert tush settled on Scheherazade’s lap, her weight spread the Caster’s legs apart a bit and the friction of their skin-to-skin contact opened her butt crack enough for the material of her black tanga panties that rode up tightly to become visible.  “Maybe I should think about seeing if there’s a suitable Mystic Code or Spiritron Dress for her.”

 

“I haven’t yet decided on a story for you girls.  Come back in an hour, no, a half hour and I’ll be ready.”  Trying to give herself a chance to find a better finding place for their Master than between her legs, Scheherazade felt the tiny man dump into her sex as he retreated from the imposing butt looming over him.  While arousing, this was hardly the time to indulge in such a rare opportunity, loathe as she was to let it pass by.

 

Scooching her butt back so she could lean back more comfortably in the well-endowed woman’s large chest, Jack giggled and smiled up at her.  “That’s okay, Nursery says she thought up a super exciting story to tell us and wants your help.”  She explained, bouncing on Scheherazade’s lap as much in excitement as to cause her breasts to bounce.  “Hahaha, your boobies are always bouncey.”

 

“Jack, that’s inappropriate!”  The blonde haired girl with an almost comically oversized pointed hat at the door chastised, fully stepping into the room revealing her ‘dress’ of butterfly ribbons and a skimpy pair of low-cut panties to keep her modesty.  “Only a husband is allowed to play with his wife’s chest.”  Pronouncing her Puritan values, the young girl failed to realize that her clothing of choice was also a violation of such values.

 

“I think you mean that ‘you shouldn’t touch someone else without their permission’, right Abby?”  The silver-haired girl in a white, open-chest dress corrected with a sigh of not-quite annoyance.  “I swear, you girls can be such a handful sometimes.  I’m sorry Miss Scheherazade.”

 

With Jack’s weight focused more closely to her hips than knees, Scheherazade’s body sunk more into the cushiony seat of her chaise lounge and consequently trapped her tiny Master under her increasingly sensitive sex.  If not for Ritsuka’s presence, she wouldn’t even consider refusing the girls’ tolerable selfishness since in the back of her mind the possibility of getting dismembered by the bubbly Assassin, roasted by the Lancer’s Avenger incarnation for disappointing her, strangled by the faithful Foreigner’s ‘naughty’ side or crushed under the boot of the somewhat careless Berserker were all viable, if not implausible, repercussions.  It also didn’t help that she herself would rather see children smile while listening intently to her tales.

 

The young Servants all the same entered the Persian Caster’s room and took up places on the floor as Nursery Rhyme transformed into her book form and floated over into Jack’s hands.  “I’m s-sorry, but could you j-just give me a momen-”  She tried to ask once more when Jack began sniffing the air.

 

“Hey, hey.  Was Mommy here recently?”  The question caused Scheherazade to freeze and panic as the mention of the beloved youth had the other girls pay closer attention.  “No fair!  Mommy’s too busy to play with us most days.  Is he still here?”

 

Without another option, Scheherazade took the book Servant from the young Assassin and synchronized their magical energies and thoughts, deploying a small Reality Marble and drawing the girls in.  “Ahem.  A long time ago, and a faraway land, there existed five kingdoms that lived in harmony with one another within an empire.”  Thankfully, Nursery Rhyme hadn’t been completely distracted from the story she had thought up with the mention of Ritsuka, so the practiced storyteller did her best to interpret the lovely tale of friendship and adventure.  “Each kingdom was blessed with a gorgeous Princess, who… were each married to a kind and handsome Emperor?”

 

As she spoke each of the Servants’ clothes were replaced with pretty dresses that matched their personalities and far below them a landscape sectioned off into five distinct areas manifested.  An image of Ritsuka dressed in regal clothing appeared between them and flew down towards a large castle at the center of the story world and projections of the five girls soon followed.  Giggling at the pure, innocent fantasy, Scheherazade regained her composure and continued with the story now that she had captured the attention of the other girls.  Each of the kingdoms were populated by copies of the corresponding Servant and where themed around their deepest held wishes.  Jack’s kingdom focused around childbirth and mother/daughter relationships, while Nursery Rhyme’s produced never ending stories that they could fall in love with.  Ruling over a chain of islands, Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily’s territory had innumerable shores and beaches for her citizens to play on and Abigail’s territory was filled with pious subjects that prayed diligently everyday.  Paul’s territory wasn’t a true kingdom, but the never ending expanse of untamed wilderness outside the settled kingdoms allowing her to continuously clear land to grow the empire’s borders.

 

“All w-was well in the Empire, until one day the Emperor went m-missing...”  Just after the introductory exposition was finished and the inciting incident was about to be revealed, Scheherazade realized that Jack was still distracted sniffing the air looking for Ritsuka and her insistence that he was close was beginning to pull the others out of the story.  With Jack fidgeting and moving on her lap, she felt her nethers grind tantalizingly over her Master’s miniature body, the thin material between them doing nothing to mute the sensation.  It was troublesome to control her breathing and narrate at the same time.

 

The knowledge of where he was alone was too much for Ritsuka to try and control his lust, the sweet scent and increased warmth of Scheherazade’s womanhood made it physically impossible for his manhood to ignore.  He could feel a dampness soaking through his back as the giantess’ sex was forced to dominate him, no doubt the result of the adorable little tush moving around.  “I can… hardly breathe…”  He thought, the air chokingly humid as his lungs barely had room to expand.

 

Sniffing the air more, Jack turned around on Scheherazade’s lap.  Ritsuka’s scent was hard to detect through all the incense and scented oils, but it was there and didn’t smell like it was just lingering.  “Where’s Mommy, Storyteller lady?  We want to play with Mommy too.”

 

“I think I sense Mr. Reindeer too.”  The young Holy Maiden agreed, looking around but unable to sense where exactly he was.

 

“Ah, is Master hiding because I dropped him down my overalls last time?”  The golden-haired lumberjack asked and despite being in just said overalls, was sweating profusely.  “I said I was sorry!”

 

Things were going from bad to worst.  She knew the girls were no longer interested in the story, so continuing would be pointless.  In fact, Nursery Rhyme transformed back into her humanoid form, dispelling the miniature Reality Marble, and joined in looking for the popular Magus.  “Master, please try to stay still.”  She begged, slipping her hand between her thighs to cover her crotch and hopefully block off the scent trail Jack was following down her body.  “G-Girls…  Wh-Why don’t we c-continue the story a b-b-bit more.”

 

“Master, why are you hiding?”  Abby asked, though her tone was less curious and more of a sinister snicker as her ring of keys manifested behind her and ethereal, dark tentacles appeared out of thin air.  “You and Miss Scheherazade weren’t being naughty, were you?  You have to wait until after you’re married to do stuff like that.  Heeheehee.  Don’t worry, since it’s Master I’ll only give you a little pain.”

 

They were overturning cushions, looking under furniture and slowly encroaching on her and Scheherazade had no idea what to do.  “Da Vinci told me to keep Master’s condition a secret, but I have nowhere left to hide hi-!”  Sweating more than the days she spent in life worried that King Shahryar might grow bored of her stories and have her executed on a whim, one last ditch effort came to her mind that she didn’t have time to consider and acted on it.

 

Thankful that she now had her cloth-wrapped fingers between him and her nethers, Ritsuka continued to lay as still as possible.  “I don’t think she can keep me hidden any longer…  Well, they’re all good girls.  It should be fine…”  However, before he could come to terms with being discovered and subsequently passed around to the young Servants as he explained the situation, the ebony Caster’s hand deftly moved, scooping him up and pushing him gently against warm, dripping folds and releasing a strip of fabric to stretch tightly over him!  “Sch-Schehera-!?”

 

“I’m sorry Master, but please be quiet for a moment.”  She cut him off, pressing him firmly into her most sacred place to restrict his panicked movements.  With any luck, her scent would cover the inept Magus’, though with how warm her cheeks became as a result of the pleasure she felt she hoped the girls would give up the search soon.  “G-Girls?”

 

“Hmm?  I don’t smell Mommy anymore.”  Jack said, looking up from sniffing close to the busty beauty’s navel.  “Oh, what’s wrong Storyteller lady?  Are you sick?  Oh, we know!  You’re probably low on mana, right?  Right?  It happens to us sometimes too, but Mommy usually gives us a Mana Transfer when we ask.”  The young Assassin said, trying to be helpful and giving up the search for the source of Ritsuka’s scent.

 

“Oh yeah, Servants who are harder to maintain or have high mana costs need extra Mana from Mr. Reindeer, don’t they.”  The young Jeanne Alter said.

 

M-Mana Transfer!?  B-But…”  Because she stays in standby, Scheherazade herself never had need of extra Mana, but Kiara had mentioned something at their last regular meet up two nights ago.

 


 

Nobody really knew why the three of them began meeting up and gossiping among themselves, but there were plenty of speculations.  Whether it was their similar bust sizes, penchant for long dark hair, revealing outfits or sultry voices, only Scheherazade, Sessyoin Kiara and Minamoto no Raikou knew how their unlikely friendship started.

 

Her reservations with opening her room to a former Beast of Humanity aside, the Persian woman had come to enjoy the company of the other women.  They talked about nothing important and since they were summoned to the frontlines often, she was able to learn more about her good King’s adventures through them… even if Raikou brought up her Doujigiri Yasutsuna whenever she could.  Not to gloat about the blade itself, but the bond it represented between her and ‘her son’.

 

“Oh, that’s right.  So, you ladies know how… um, what was its name again?  That Demon God Pillar that possessed me.  I’ve never been able to recall its name since expelling its consciousness from my pinkie.”  The hedonistic nun said, putting down her tea cup with an alluring smile.  “Though the way it begged to be me to not cast it aside…”

 

“I believe Master said it’s name was Zepar.”  Scheherazade said, she’d never feel sad for something like Zepar, the sins it committed and lives it claimed on its quest to bring humanity ‘salvation’ too numeral, but being toyed with and tossed aside like one would pocket lint was too pitiable to ignore outright.

 

“Right, right.  Zephyr.  Well I believe I’ve mentioned how it had the ability to look into and connect different timelines, right?”  Again, not caring enough to actually remember her possessor/benefactor’s name, the white and pink grabbed Alter Ego waited long enough for her companions to nod before continuing.  “Well, I’m not capable of linking timelines together but I do on occasion take a peek to see if there are any… fun ideas I can gleam from them and the other day I saw a timeline that had a Holy Grail War in that Fuyuki town.  That handsome, red-coated Archer was there, as well as the King of Knights, though her Master’s magic circuits were of worse quality than our Master’s.”

 

“Ara, how did she maintain her summoning then?”  Raikou asked, since the constant supply of Mana they got from Chaldea was unique to the facility.  “Mana Transfers can be very draining on a Mage’s body and Artoria isn’t one to attack bystanders, even if ordered to.”

 

Smiling with a hint of blush, Kiara giggled at the great discovery she had made.  “Well that’s what was so interesting.  The young man, with the help of a girl who looked identical to the vessel Ishtar is using, used his ‘seed’ as the medium for their Mana Transfer.”

 

“Ara ara.  I wasn’t aware such a method was possible.”  The busty Berserker said, blushing from the thought.  “I assume there were unique circumstances, no?”

 

“Not at all, the boy simply didn’t have enough Mana on his own.”  Kiara replied, pouring herself some more tea.  “There’s nothing preventing, say, Master from performing the same kind of Mana Transfers if necessary.”  While the rest of her thoughts on the subject were left unsaid, the lustrous gleam in her eyes and seductive lick of her lips spoke volumes of the lustful woman’s desires.

 

“Ara ara.  But it’s not as if Master is aware of it, yes?”  Scheherazade asked, equally interested in the prospect as her heart fluttered a bit.

 

“Ara ara, of course not Scheherazade.  Master is far too timid and inexperienced for such an advanced technique.”  The former Beast replied.  “But if someone were to instruct him…”

 

For the next little while, many sultry giggles and ‘ara ara’s could be heard from the Persian storyteller’s room.  But such were the regular meetups of what the rest of Chaldea called the Ara Ara Association.

 


 

Just recalling the conversation that followed in her already aroused state had the dark skinned woman having to resist the urge to touch herself.  The feeling of Ritsuka in her clothes felt so much better than she thought it would have been.  Biting her lip, the girls had continued their conversation about getting Mana Transfers from their shared Master without her noticing.

 

“...tastes so good!  Mommy lets us suck it from him directly.”  Snapping her head in the direction of the little Assassin, Scheherazade couldn’t believe what she just heard.  “It’s a bit salty, but since it’s from Mommy we love it!”

 

“I usually get Master to put it in a cup.”  Nursery Rhyme said, giggling.

 

“Oh, oh!  Abby and I once tried some on pancakes, didn’t we Abby.”  Paul said excitedly.

 

“Yes… but I wouldn’t say it mixed too well.”  The blonde Foreigner confirmed, sticking out her tongue.

 

“Hey, you girls can’t bother Mr. Reindeer like that.”  Lily Santa reprimanded.  “He can only make so much a day… even if it does taste pretty good.”

 

Her imagination running wild thinking of Ritsuka doing all sorts of inappropriate things to these little girls, Scheherazade couldn’t stay silent anymore.  “Wha-Wh-What are you girl t-t-talking about!?”  Sure, the young Magus spoiled the child Servants a bit too much, but there’s no way he’d…

 

“Hmm?  Mommy’s blood of course.”  Jack replied innocently.

 

“O-Oh… Oh, yes.  Of course you are.”  Embarrassed and relieved, the mature Caster sighed in relief and fell back onto the backrest of her velvet chaise lounge.  “This is all Kiara’s fault for saying something like that…”  She didn’t need to place a hand over her heart to feel it racing, but it did help as she attempted to steady her breathing.

 

“Miss Scheherazade?  You seem tired.”  Abigail said, concerned.  “We should leave and let her rest.”  She suggested to her friends.

 

“Oh, oh, oh!  We should go find Banana!”  Jack suggested, jumping off the Caster’s plump lap and running towards the door.  “She’ll probably be around Green Candy guy.”

 

“His chocolates are really good… but I don’t like it when he lectures me about cutting down forests.”  Paul said, following closely behind the joyful Assassin.  “Makes me wanna stomp him flat.”

 

“Those two…  Sorry for bothering you Miss Scheherazade, and thank you for the story.”  The young Holy Maiden said politely, bowing.

 

“Thank you very much.”  Both Nursery Rhyme and Abigail said in unison, likewise lowering their heads respectfully to the exhausted looking woman.

 

Sitting up to compose herself a bit more, the dark skinned Caster smiled softly to the girls.  “No, no.  I apologized th-that I wasn’t able to finish such a w-wonderful tale.  I would be honored if you would g-give me another chance, Nursery Rhyme.”

 

“Thanks alright, it feels nice being held in such gentle hands, heehee.”  The expressive, doll-like girl giggled as she and the other two followed after their friends.  “I hope you feel better soon.”  She finished, closing the door behind her.

 

Maintaining her gentle smile just long enough for the girls’ footsteps to fade, the storytelling Caster collapsed onto her lounge with ragged breath and gripped her sex tightly.  “Master, oh, you feel so good right there.  Every breath only makes my body burn hotter and hotter!”  For a moment she laid there, lightly gliding her fingers over her shrunken Master.

 

“Scheherazade?  A-Are they gone yet?”  The young Magus asked, no longer hearing the other girls’ voices.  Behind his head, a nub of flesh stiffened and caused the gigantic woman's body to quiver as he tried to look around and the dripping slit the rest of her body was over had begun to part and draw him in.  The fluids were chokingly sweet, and in an effort to breathe he was forced to swallow some that began to coat his face.  As more of his body sunk into her nethers, the pressure from her clothing caused her flesh to mold tightly around him, and in particular his engorged member that the pheromone laced atmosphere ensured was at the point of hurting he was so aroused.  “Sch-Scheherazade?”  He wasn’t truly panicking, despite feeling her finger rest on and rub over his body, but that she hadn’t retrieved him meant something wasn’t right.

 

Biting her bottom lip, the ebony beauty relished the unique rush she got as Ritsuka tried to get her attention.  Lust had taken hold of her body, and the shrunken Master’s body was perfectly satisfying her.  “Just a bit… deeper… Mast-!?”  Pressing firmly on his face, she was ready to accept his entire body into hers, an image of his smiling face flashed through her mind and Scheherazade realized what she was about to do!  Before it was too late, she pulled her Master free of her love tunnel and rolled off the velvet seat into yet another perfectly executed dogeza.  “Please forgive me, Master.  I don’t know what came over me.”  Mentally she was embarrassed and disgusted with herself, a moment of weakness was no excuse for attempting to pleasure herself with such a kind and considerate King without his consent… but physically her body was left wanting.  “Perhaps… perhaps some other Servant with more restraint would be a better caretaker than I…”  Though she didn’t want to give him up, he had trusted her with his well being and unlike before, this time she was aware of what she was doing.  Had she not caught herself…

 

“It’s… It’s alright, Scheherazade.”  Ritsuka said, laying on the lounge covered in a layer of her viscous liquid lust catching his breath.  Shakily standing up, he approached the end of the seat and while equally embarrassed, smiled at the beautiful Caster.  “It was an emergency and I’m fine.  Besides…”  Looking away from her, he sheepishly added in a hushed tone, “...i-if you want, we could c-con-continue.”

 

She wasn’t expecting him to say something like that to her, not after she had almost shoved him into her excited sex without his consent, but when she looked up at him she saw that if anything, the prospect of entering her body excited him just as much as her.  Sure, he was bashfulling fidgeting and unable to maintain direct eye contact, but his erection twitched at the sight of her and showed no sign of settling down anytime soon.

 

“Ufufu… Master, my sweet, kind Master.  Having to face Death once more may not be as terrible as I thought, since I was able to meet such a perfect King.”  Getting up, Scheherazade cast Ritsuka in her shadow as she sensually mounted the luxurious seat.  “Would you like to participate in a new story I’m working on that is a bit too… mature for children?”  On her hands and knees, she let her breasts sway under her, almost falling out of the dark blue and gold brassier as evident of the dark flesh of her areolas began to slip out.  This time when the enamored Magus fell back trying to take in the sight of the gorgeous woman, she didn’t stop and slowly lowered her hefty chest towards him.  “This tale may be a bit… dark in the beginning, but the reward awaiting the protagonist after all his suffering is well worth it.”  Her voice was hushed and captivating, promising a tale like no other but only if he consented to it.

 

While there was an underlying concern of just what kind of an impact participating in this not-for-all-ages tale would have on his life, Ritsuka assumed that if his Thanatophobic Caster was willing to expose him to it wouldn’t end negatively.  Reaching out, he steeled himself for what she had in store for him.  “A-Alright.”

 

Connecting to the Holy Grail she received, Scheherazade giggled as she buried her Master under her chest.  “Very well, ufufu.  Our tale begins in a land long, long ago, with a kind young man in a most unfortunate circumstance…”

 

Using the power of her Holy Grail, Scheherazade inserted her tiny Master into the role of the protagonist of her story, a boy in a world where everyone has some form of magic ability unique to them.  His sized him down to three inches tall but gained incredible resilience.  His family however, stepmother, step sister and half sister, each tormented and abused him in a variety of different ways, humiliating him whenever they could.  His stepmother kept finding or making excuses to use him to pleasure herself and would swallow him whole as punishment.  His step sister could trap people and things in her breasts and turn them into milk and breast fat, but he was immune so she liked shoving him in to play with and his half sister would sexually harass him then show their mother and have her punish him.  For years he experienced and endured that abuse, slowly breaking him down to his lowest with the only ray of hope being a friend in a dark skinned woman who looked strikingly similar to the narrator herself.  However, his friend disappeared one day after his half sister caught him talking with her and he feared the worst when she said she told their sister about her.

 

Not long after, his father came home to bring them to the capital for a banquet hosted by the new Queen and revealed that he had found out about his treatment at the hands of his family long ago.  Feeling completely abandoned and alone in the world, Ritsuka’s character, and by extension himself, were ready to resign himself to a plaything at the mercy of his family, but upon meeting the Queen he realized she was his mysterious friend all along!  She made an excuse to separate him from his family and took him to her bedchambers where she reveals that she plans to keep him in the castle from now on as her King consort.  After reaching a mutual understanding and affirming their affections for each other, the two are about to indulge in each other’s bodies when the story ends and Ritsuka returns to his senses, buried under the overwhelming weight of Scheherazade’s warm, marshmallowy breasts.

 

“I apologize, Master, for ending our tale short, but I promise you this is not a tactic to entice you to let me live longer.”  She said, sliding down her seat far enough for the tiny Master’s head to come into view.  “As I’m sure you noticed, the story is not yet finished and lacks the depth to truly draw the listener in.  I am ashamed to admit that I am not too familiar with ‘size play?’ I believe it is called.”

 

Trying to focus on anything other than how wonderful her chest felt on him and the twitching erection he had poking into her body, Ritsuka thought back on how the story was told to him and the brief, scant descriptions of the act performed on the main character.  If someone without a captivating voice and enviable talent like Scheherazade had told the same story… or rather the story wasn’t worthy of being told by such a proficient storyteller.  “Thinking back… the experience distracted me from the lack of details, the smells, tastes, sounds.”

 

“And the reactions of the women.  Yes… and this next part is the emotional climax of the story.”  Smiling down to the shrunken youth, it didn’t sound like she was bemoaning her own ignorance, but instead intended to educate herself if she could.  “I simply do not have the knowledge or experience.”

 

“Hmm… yeah, but where would yo-!?...”  Forcing himself to ignore his arousal, he tried to concentrate on helping the beautiful storyteller finish her tale but his line of thought only came to one conclusion.

 

“Ara ara.  Master, your face has become quite red.  I hope you are not ill.”  Teasing, the Persian Caster licked her lips as she saw him realize her intentions.  “You wouldn’t happen to know of a three inch tall, handsome young man with a penchant for giant women with whom I could… experiment with?”  Lowering her face towards him, she opened her mouth and let her hot, humid breath wash over him.  “And I have so very much I’d like to learn.  But if you wish me to, I’ll stop here.”

 

Staring up into the moist, dark cavernous maw of the exotic Servant, his lust overflowing to say nothing of how he felt about her deep in his heart, not even Ritsuka was so dense to misunderstand Scheherazade’s intentions.  She didn’t just want someone, she wanted to share this experience with him.  “No, please.  I want to know how this story ends.”  He said back, reaching up towards her slightly extended tongue.

 

With her Master’s consent, the lustful Caster enveloped him with her mouth, wrapping her plump lips tightly around his body as she pulled him from her cleavage.  Using a finger, she slowly pushed him the rest of the way into her mouth, much like the strawberry that captured his attention before, and savored his unique flavor.  “Master is in my mouth.  I fit his entire body in my mouth.”  It was a surreal thought, she could feel him move around, avoiding that back of her throat.  “It would be so easy to…”  Feeling a rush of power and control over him, her arousal burned all the hotter.  What she couldn’t understand the appeal of before she now craved more of.  Though feeling her tiny Master’s engorged manhood poke into and rub against her oral muscle occasionally made her want to ensure he enjoyed the experience as much as she did.

 

Slathered in thick sheets of the dark skinned Caster’s saliva, curled up into a ball so’s to more easily fit in her surprisingly small maw, Ritsuka wasn’t content with simply letting the gigantic woman pleasure him as her tongue clumsily slithered around him.  Unlike her storycrafting, poise and dogeza executions, she wasn’t proficient with using her tongue in such a way.  In her attempts to wrap him up in her oral muscle, she had knocked him into her teeth a few times and instead of teasing his erection, she kept poking his stomach instead.  “However, I’m not the one who needs to understand the appeal of size play.”  There was no better time to indulge in his secret fantasy, and an opportunity like this may never present itself again once the shrinking potion wears off, but the thought of such a renowned storyteller develing into the realm of microphilia and the potentially unlimited number of stories that would come from it made him prioritize her pleasure over his.

 

It was a bit awkward having something so big in her mouth and not chew it or swallow, and the rising levels of her saliva in reaction to Ritsuka’s salty sweat was starting to make it uncomfortable to hold him in her maw.  It also didn’t help that her efforts to enrapture him with her unpracticed tongue was ending in frustrating failure.  If it were Kiara or Shuten Douji… if they didn’t outright consume him she was sure they’d have no problem with such a simple task.  “This is nothing like pleasing King Sha-? Master!?”  Expecting the smaller partner of a pairing such as theirs to be a more passive participant, she didn’t expect Ritsuka to take the initiative from her as he tightly wrapped his legs around her tongue and began to rub and massage it in such a tantalizing manner.  She was unexpectedly sensitive to pleasure he gave her, her mind going blank in moments and drool leaking from her lips has she collapsed on her chaise lounge and rubber her sex to stoke the flames of her lust.

 

Satisfied but not content with his results so far, Ritsuka continued to carefully feel around his Servant’s massive tongue.  Most of the built up saliva had either been swallowed or flowed out of her lips as her breathing became more sensually raspy.  He was vigorously pumping his hips into the slick, smooth underside of her oral muscle, licking it and savoring the taste of her mouth.  He didn’t just hear her moans get louder, he felt them and as her body tensed up and light vanished once more.

 

Feeling her body tip over the edge mostly from the tiny Master’s efforts, Scheherazade climaxed as quietly as she could, covering her mouth out of reflex so’s not to upset King Shahryar with a loud moan or possibly drawing the attention of the guards outside their room.  Truthfully, it was much easier then too, as the fear of death kept her from reaching the height of release she was able to enjoy with her good King in Chaldea.  She was drenched in sweat, soaked her hands and bottoms in the first proper orgasm she had ever experienced, and could hardly think straight as she turned her head to the side and let the shrunken Mage tumble from her lips.  Just barely noticeable from under her tongue was a salty taste different from his sweat and a minute swell of Mana entered her body.

 

“If Master feels that good in my mouth…”  Rolling over onto her elbows, she smiled down at the young Magus as he caught his breath covered in her viscous saliva.  Though they had both climaxed, the heat in her sex hadn’t passed and she could see his member still standing at full mast from under his toga.  Shifting her clothing into spirit form to completely undress, she giggled as she undressed the unresisting young man.  “I apologize, Master.”  She whispered softly in a sultry voice.  Tucking some hair behind her ear, she lowered her face and pressed him into her seat with her soft lips.  “I was a bit distracted just now… We’ll have to do it again sometime.”  Picking him up with her mouth, the Perisan Queen reclined along the velvet lounge and dropped him into her abundant cleavage.  Supporting her breasts with an arm, she continued to rub her womanhood in anticipation of what was next.

 

Tired from the mothplay, but not exhausted just yet, Ritsuka knew what she wanted to try next.  Pulling his body from the crevice of her chest, he crawled over the slope to her waiting nipples.  Inverted and hidden, he was first going to have to free them from her enormous assets.  “Okay… careful now.”  He thought, impatiently wanting to play with the giantess’ body more.  However, when he attempted to climb down to them, the slick saliva still covering his body caused him to slip and slide down her flat, smooth stomach into her masturbating hand!  “That was a-!?”

 

Slightly panicking when she felt Ritsuka slip and fall, when he came to a rest on her mons pubis Scheherazade’s arousal flared up at the thought.  “Master, you’ve made me into such a sinful, impatient woman.”  She thought, pulling her hand back a bit so he’d fall into her fingers in front of her dripping lips.  Using her other hand, she parted her labia to give him a clear view inside of her.

 

Unexpectedly before the steamy entrance to the beautiful Servant’s engorged sex, he had only barely gotten a whiff of the now overpowering, heady scent of her sexual desire.  It dripped from the dark, tender folds like nectar, robbing him of his self-control.  He could think of nothing, and even without her saying anything he had become her thrall.  Leaning forward, he plunged an arm into the heated flesh ready to crawl in himself but was immediately forced deeper as the hand he stood on slammed flush against her body.

 

It didn’t make sense, nor did she have time to try to make sense of it.  King Shahryar was bigger and thicker, even her own fingers were longer than Ritsuka’s body was, but with just an arm squeezing into her tight womanhood she almost came on the spot.  “My King!  Oh, my sweet, gentle King!”  As she fed the young man into her sex, she all she could think about was pleasure, both hers and his, and violently groped one of her breasts.  Sinking a finger into the inverted socket, she pulled the sensitive nub free and began to twist it while rubbing her excited clit.  Despite clamping down tightly on him, she felt him pull his tiny body deeper once he realized what had happened, licking and nibbling at her teasingly.

 

Having no prior experience with the fairer sex, Ritsuka wasn’t driven by concsious thought as he made his way deeper into a woman he’d never have gotten a chance with before joining Chaldea.  He had stopped thinking because the potent scent and sweltering heat of Scheherazade’s sex robbed him of higher thinking.  As he was, he existed to bring her pleasure, nothing else mattered and the more her walls gripped him the more he believed he was fulfilling that role.  The subtle bumps and folds of the vaginal tunnel coiled around his naked member to a nearly paralytic extent, and every inch forward was accompanied with continuous pelvic thrusts, but his pleasure was secondary.  And when he dragged himself over a spot that had his Perisan goddess squeeze him so tightly that his bones felt like they were about to snap he knew he was at his destination.

 

While there was a degree of soundproofing to Chaldea’s rooms, the fact that even footsteps could be heard coming from the halls meant that if she were in the mind to consider such things in the moment, Scheherazade would stifle the moans escaping her mouth.  Not even her instinctive censor could keep her from heartedly enjoying the efforts of her tiny King.  She didn’t even need to touch herself anymore, it only distracted her from the euphoria he was giving her, so instead she brought her other nipple up to her mouth to suck on it.  He had dominated her thoughts as she had to him, and she wanted nothing more than to protect and care for him like this forever.

 

Coming to a second, more powerful orgasm than before, she felt her whole body quiver as the quakes of her sexual release shook her to her core.  The euphoria was so potent she almost reflexively activated her Counter-Hero (Speech) EX skill for fear of dying from bliss and the torrent of ejaculant that sprayed from her was a testament to her Master’s thoughts towards her.  Panting and exhausted, she slumped down in the velvet seat and gently touched her satisfied sex, once again feeling some of he Mana connect them on a deeper level.  “I’ve never... experienced that… before.”  She thought, feeling her love muscle slowly push the unmoving but breathing Magus out of her.  While she normally presented herself with composed grace and poise, the disheveled Caster was a far cry from the ‘cool beauty’ image but no less beautiful for it.  As her breathing began to calm down, she felt her tiny Master fall from her sex to the cushion below and sat to observe him.  “Ara ara, you seem to be quite tired, Master.”  She said with a kind smile, seeing him lie flat on his back breathing heavily.  “If you wish, I can let you rest inside me if I put my bottoms back on.  We can continue our research after you get a bit of your stamina back, okay?”

 

Willing himself to stand hearing her invitation, Ritsuka faced the busty storyteller to see her mostly up right body with her legs open display her soaked sex and puffy anus.  She had spread herself again and smiled seductively, she was definitely enjoying him as much as he enjoyed her.  “Sche...her...azade…”  Having nearly exhausted himself, the tiny Master slowly lumbered his way to his Servant, climbing her firm, doughy rear.

 

“I do not know how long the effects of the potion will last, but let’s immerse ourselves in our research until then, okay Master?”  If he had any difficulty climbing her, she’d lend him a hand, but feeling him ascend her flesh was pleasant.  Like far too many of his female Servants, and a couple who act feminine, she had been wanting to become one with him for a long time, and now she didn’t want to let him go.  However, in his tired haze of semi-consciousness, she felt him stop a hole too early!  “M-Master!?”

 

The hole he had reached was tighter than before, but the scent was magnitudes more stuffy and potent than he remembered.  Still, he wanted to rest inside of the Persian woman since she offered and slipped his foot through the wrinkled opening.  Her body trembled underneath him, but once he managed to squeeze his other leg in, the powerful orifice contracted and drew him deeper.  “So warm… so snug…”

 

“No, Master.  You mustn’t...”  He was feeding himself to her anus, not realizing his mistake and yet it felt almost as good as when he was in her womanhood.  But her rear, even if Servants produce no waste, was no place for a kind, good natured King like him.  And yet her body readily slurped him up like it was second nature... like he belonged there.  So, when she reached down to pull him free, she inadvertently rested her finger on his head and pushed him deeper until he was completely in her rectum and moaned in satisfaction.  “Oh, why does it feel so good?  I wouldn’t think someone would want to... but if you wish to rest in my rear I’ll happily allow you.”  Licking her fingers clean, the ebony Queen manifested her dark blue and gold bottoms, sealing her Master in her bowels.  “Big or small, I’ll give my body and soul to you.  Chaldea’s summoning system is the most terrifying summoning ritual for someone like me.  However, for allowing me to meet you, even the thought of experiencing multiple deaths is not enough to make me wish to leave your side.”

 


One Week Later

 

Opening his eyes to stare up at the ceiling that was so familiar to him, while oddly nostalgic Ritsuka couldn’t help but feel that something was missing.  The sleep he got while using various parts of the Persian storyteller’s as his mattress had spoiled him.  The warmth of her body, the elasticity of her skin, the calming scent, his sleep without them was adequate but not as satisfying anymore.  Getting up to resume his duties, he got dressed and sighed as he opened the door.  “Man, I wish I could just relax listening to another of Scheherazade’s stories…”

 

As the dark haired man turned to head towards the Command Room, a sultry voice spoke out to him from behind.  “Ara.  If that is your wish, I would be happy to comply.”

 

“Whoa!  Sch-Scheherazade!?  Uh, g-good morning.”  Spinning around, flustered and blushing to see the exotic Queen, he had trouble not ogling the developed assets he had been climbing on and squished between for the last week.  After the first day, he and the Caster hadn’t properly separated from one another, not that anyone of the other staff or Servants were any the wise with all the places she could hide him. When they woke up together yesterday with him naked back to full size, Da Vinci teased them both a bit for what that implicated, but he otherwise spent the rest of the day missing her proximity as several of the medical staff checked him over to make sure he was fine.

 

Blushing at her Master’s passionate glaze, she made sure to put a bit of an extra bounce in her step as she walked next to him and took him by the arm.  “Shall I accompany you tonight as you sleep?  Or perhaps you would rather join me in my quarters.”  She suggested, holding him close as they walked, pressing his hand into her thigh and wrapping his arm in her cleavage.

 

“A-Aren’t y-y-you a little c-close?”  Tripping over his words, Ritsuka wasn’t expecting the storyteller to stay so intimate with him after the potion wore off.  Not that he wasn’t happy though.

 

“Ufufu… I believe we’re been much… closer than this, Master.”  Resting her head on his shoulder, Scheherazade relished her time by his side.  “Are you sure you are well enough to Rayshift today?  I don’t believe anyone would object to you resting a bit longer.”

 

She was right.  When he thought about it there was little sense to get so embarrassed from a little skinship after literally crawling into her more intimate places.  Still, it did make his heart skip a beat.  “Well… Da Vinci-chan was going to suggest it, but then Gilgamesh barged into the room and loudly said ‘You believe I would treasure an imperfect potion with unwanted side effects?  You enjoyed the bounty of a King, Mongrel, and you clearly enjoyed yourself.  Fuwahahahahaa!’, then walked off.”  He replied, impersonating the King of Heroes almost perfectly.  “And we really need as many Stakes of the Wailing Night as we can get.”

 

“Then may I make a selfish request of you, Master?”  She asked.

 

“Sure, if I can fulfill it.”  He nodded.

 

“I request that you bring me along whenever you can from now on.”  She asked with an unwavering voice.  “I wish to stay by your side, to serve you as my King and continue to repay you for all that you have done for me.”

 

Stopping dead in his tracks hearing what the Thanatophobic Caster as, Ritsuka stared in disbelief as she stood with confidence and resolve.  He couldn’t help but remember the day he summoned her and how she begged him to not let her die or risk her life unnecessarily in the most beautiful dogeza he had ever seen.  However, feeling her tighten her grip on his arm anxiously made refusing her not an option.  “Since we’re going to Gallows Hill in Salem today, Nitocris, Sanzang and Helena will be on the front line, okay?”  He compromised with a gentle smile.

 

Smiling, she nodded and they continued to the Command Room to prepare for Rayshifting.  Her body trembled slightly at the thought of willingly stepping foot on a battlefield filled with the chance of death, however she felt so lonely without her Master with her the day before that she thought she’d die of loneliness instead.  Death was still terrifying, but if she were to die one way or the other, she’d rather be close to a good King.

 

“To my good King.”

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282