- Text Size +
Story Notes:

And finally I get around to writing a story for my dark chocolate goddess!  Well... half of a story anyway.
Yes, that it correct, of all the scenes I wanted to include in this story, I only got about halfway through them but I don't have time to include the rest, so a part 2 will have to be written a little bit down the road.
That said, I absolutely love Scheherazade's design in FGO, and after having to buy more SQ but when her banner first came up I was happily surprised when I got a double summon of her in one pull!  Still, because I'm a bit of a lore junkie for Fate, I seriously don't use her except from getting her to Bond 5 (I'll get to 10 eventually but 5 stars cost so much to bring and I had other Servants, like Ana, Jack and Mordred to finish first).  Part of me wishes there was more you could do with your Servants outside of battle, but that's not what FGO is about.


One of the more overlooked benefits to summoning a Heroic Spirit is gaining access to items, relics and techniques from an era with Magecraft that trivializes the Thaumaturgy of most of the Modern Era's top Mages.  While more modern, or even future in a few cases, Servants wield impressive equipment and mastered complicated skills, it's those from closer to the Age of Gods that carry some of the most coveted Noble Phantasms in the history of mankind.  But what of their regular equipment?  The dragon teeth carried by Medea to summon her skeletal warriors, or the Runes employed by Cú Chulainn?  While not truly Noble Phantasms in their own right, even things viewed as mundane by their wielder would be considered treasures to a Magus in the Modern Era that shared a field of study with it.  Such items are beyond the Thaumaturgy of today's Magecraft, and should not be used thoughtlessly.

 


 

 

Renowned for his unmatched swordsmanship in history, in Chaldea the female version of one of Japan's greatest swordsmen had become notorious for a different reason.  For much the same reason all the young female Servants avoided Blackbeard, Miyamoto Musashi was a menace that all the handsome young male Servants had to tread carefully around.  Normally she wasn't as... 'Blackbeard' as Blackbeard, but she had the potential to be just as perverse if left alone.  So, for the version of Gilgamesh that was summoned from his childhood, being cornered by her in one of the corridors of Chaldea was already a tense situation.  "With everything you've hoarded away, I'm sure you can spare one little Potion of Youth.  Please!"  She asked while blocking off his escape routes with she arms.

 

"No way.  Why should I?"  He refused, trying to end the interaction as quickly as possible.  Rather than looking for him in particular, she merely wanted one of his treasures so he was safe... for the time being.  "I don't think we need another child Servant around here."

 

"No, it's not for me.  I want to use it on Master.  Chaldea certainly isn't lacking in cute boys to admire, but when I thought about what Master would have looked like in his youth..."  Giggling lewdly with a slight blush to her cheeks, she wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth.  "I just wanna hold and spoil him.  So, c'mon.  Please?"

 

"Even if it were for a good reason, 'I' am not one to lend out my treasures to just anyone."  Sighing, Kid Gil was disappointed in the ridiculous request.  Besides, the Potion of Youth wasn't a temporary thing, how did she expect Master to fulfill his duties if anything came up in the near future?  Servants are one thing, but sending a human child into a Singularity would just be cruel!

 

"Even though you gave one to that Avenger maiden once?"  She asked accusingly.

 

Kid Gil couldn't come up with a rebuttal for that.  It was true that he had given one of items from his Gate of Babylon to Jeanne d'Arc's Alter a couple years ago and his older selves still chastise him for it.  But it wasn't all bad, after all Master got a new Lancer-class Servant out of the whole ordeal.

 

"Though, if you don't want to... maybe I'll just 'spoil' you instead."  She added, now focusing her attention on him as the 'cute boy' in front of her as she lifted his gaze to meet hers.  Licking her lips, she smiled seductively at the golden haired youth.

 

"Fine..."  Pulling away from the perverse swordswoman, Kid Gil opened a portal to his treasury and rummaged around in it for a bit before pulling out a ornate glass vial with a translucent violet liquid in it.

 

Quickly grabbing her prize, Musashi hugged Kid Gil, burying his face in her breasts, giggling happily.  "Aw, thanks cutie Gil!"  She said, releasing him and quickly running off towards the cafeteria.  "I wonder how cute he'll be!"

 

Fixing his hair and straightening his clothes, Kid Gil sighed as the Shota-loving swordswoman disappeared around the bend of the hallway.  "Alter wanted an invisibility potion though, and I 'messed' up that time too."  He said to himself, smirking.

 


 

 

"... and that's what happened."  The dark-haired beauty known as Leonardo Da Vinci finished, recapping to the dark skinned Caster in front of her the events that led to her being called to the Command Room.

 

"I see..."  The voluptuous storyteller said uncertainly, nodding her head as her gaze wandered from the Acting-Director to the white-haired Saber sitting in seiza behind her looking very uncomfortable and apologetic, to the three inch tall boy standing atop Da Vinci's outstretched hand.  "And you wish for me to take care of Master until the effects of the potion wear off?  If I may ask, why me in particular?  Surely there are others more suited for such an important and delicate task."

 

"Well, I did consider others first, like Mash, but she's still unable to manifest her Demi-Servant abilities."  Da Vinci admitted.  "And well... Servant's like Raikou, Kiyohime or Serenity will dote on him, but are likely to cross a few lines in the process.  Others, like Shuten-Douji, Kiara or BB are unlikely to lose track of him... but I'd rather not give them access to Fujimaru-kun in such a vulnerable state unsupervised.  The vast majority of the remaining Servants are either unqualified to be responsible for such a delicate responsibility, or are too easily distracted with their own interests.  You, however, are mindful of others and your surrounding and your extra cautious nature make you the perfect candidate for looking after him for the time being."

 

Listening to the explanation, the Persian Heroic Spirit couldn't think of many other Servants that would be able to keep their shared Master safe and comfortable like she could.  Most had other responsibilities, like Boudica being part of the kitchen staff, while she was allowed to remain in her room while on stand-by.  However, was there nothing to be done about the potion itself?  "Could you not ask Medea to cancel the effects with her Noble Phantasm?  As I recall, it can negate all manners of enchantments, can it not?"

 

"A logical conclusion to come to.  I did myself, naturally, and sought her aid immediately, but the problem isn't that Rule Breaker can't break the magical effect on him, it's that it will negate all the magical effects and contracts on him."  Da Vinci clarified, obviously annoyed by the precarious situation they found themselves in.  "And unlike the Fuyuki Holy Grail War system Chaldea's FATE system is based off, there's a non-zero percent chance it would, at worst, send every Servant Fujimaru-kun summoned back to the Throne of Heroes.  We do not have the resources to resummon and ascend everyone again, so waiting is the safer option.  She was happy to make a doll-sized outfit for him though.  And before you ask, since the shrinking potion is supposed to be consumed willingly, it is a buff, not a debuff.  So not even Circe or Martha's skills can get rid of it, and none of the Servant's in Chaldea see Fujimaru-kun as an enemy, so we can't rely on buff removal either...  Quite the unique debacle we find ourselves in."

 

"He does look quite handsome in that toga."  She thought, admiring the simple white cloth wrap draped over the young Magus' shoulder.

 

"So, will you do it Scheherazade?  You're the only one I can think of leaving Fujimaru-kun with and not worry about.  Loathe as I am to admit it, even I'd likely lose track of him in my workshop.  Besides, this isn't just a request from me, Fujimaru-kun himself nominated you first once the idea of having a Servant take care of him was proposed."  Da Vinci asked again, if she refused then the next best options would be either Kato Danzo or Mochizuki Chiyome but even they had their own issues.

 

"Ara, is that so?  Well if it is a request from Master himself, how could I possibly refuse."  The thanatophobic Servant said, blushing with a smile of self-satisfaction.  Out of the roughly 170 Servants residing in Chaldea, her Master chose her to be his caretaker.  She was honored and proud, holding out her hand for him to climb on.  He was so small and light, she could barely register that she now literally had him in the palm of her hand, yet she also intrinsically felt the weight of trust and responsibility she had been given.  Turning to leave, she cradled him with both hands.  "Come then, Master.  My room is definitely much safer than here."

 

"Hold on a moment, take this with you."  Da Vinci stopped her before she could leave, holding out one of the Holy Grails that they had collected from the various Singularities they've corrected but had yet to use.  "Please, do everything in your power to keep him safe.  He is Chaldea's only available Master after all."  She requested, smiling brightly to her fellow Caster-class Servant.  "Also, this should go without saying, but only key Servants and staff know about the situation.  Try not to tell anyone else about Fujimaru-kun's condition, okay?"

 

Taking the mostly depleted, but still potent magical vessel from the Acting-Director, Scheherazade stored it in her body and nodded.  Even if they came with the best intentions, it was for the best to not worry the other Servants just yet.  Bringing Ritsuka up to her shoulder, she pulled some of her silky black hair aside.  "Master, please hide for now."  He nodded and carefully climbed onto the golden ornament on her neck and shoulders, and she internally giggled at how adorable he looked doing so.  However, from under his toga she caught a glimpse of a scar peeking out stretching towards his right shoulder.  She remembered that injury well.

 


June 21, 2019

 

Despite the discovery of a new Pseudo-Singularity, Chaldea's 48th Master had not immediately Rayshifted to it like he normally would have.  Being notified that new, unidentified Heroic Spirits were more likely to be summoned for a brief time, Fujimaru Ritsuka had succeeded in summoning all three new Servants, beautiful women who each were keeping their True Names hidden for personal reasons as the Servants from Shinjuku did.

 

Before Rayshifting, he wanted to get to know each of the new Servant's strengths, weaknesses and wants.  Berserker of El Dorado and Assassin of the Nightless City both proved themselves to be valuable additions to Chaldea's battle force.  Scheherazade, under the alias of 'Caster of the Nightless City', also performed well in combat, but her reluctance to be put on the battlefield had Fujimaru switch her to the backline instead.  It was the first of many kindnesses her young Master afforded her.

 

"So you were a storyteller?  No wonder you seem so terrified of a battlefield."  Ritsuka commented, smiling kindly at her after giving orders to the frontline.  "Or rather, your battlefield was in the hearts and minds of your audience using your words and imagination, not scorched and blasted terrain using weapons and magic."

 

Nodding meekly, she felt slightly ashamed.  After all, a Master is still only human, and with her enhanced parameters to meet the baseline Servant qualifications she was many times stronger and faster than him.  Yet he stood beside his Servants, commanding them from the battlefield, while she cowered as far back as she could.  "Yes... I do not wish to die.  And while I am relieved to see that you do not thoughtlessly exploit your Servants, do you truly mean to allow me to remain in Chaldea without calling on me to fight?  Nothing would make me happier if it were true, but..."

 

"Of course!  There is more to Chaldea than just fighting our enemies.  You've already been summoned, so Da Vanci-chan won't send you away unless you threaten Chaldea's opertations."  He reassured her, giving her a thumbs-up.  "Since I can only support so many Servants in the field at a time, there are plenty of them who I haven't been able to call on for quite a while."

 

Breathing a sigh of relief, she was convinced that, at the very least, her young Master would keep her safe, Scheherazade relaxed a bit and genuinely smiled at him for the first time.  "... I see.  Then I shall be in our care, Mast-"  Cut off as the shockwave of a powerful Noble Phantasm shook the area, her footing became unstable and she fell flat on her ample rear.

 

"Ah!  Heads up Master!  I kinda over did it a bit!"  The boisterous tomboy Saber of Red called back as the fall out of her attack had spread just a bit too far back and debris reached back to where the backline was standing.

 

Looking up, Scheherazade saw bits of dirt and rocks coming to rain down on them, but a particularly large and intact log caught her attention.  It was flying straight at her!  While a normal Servant could have easily dodged it, she was paralyzed from the fear of impending death it promised.  Wincing and closing her eyes, she waited for the pain, waited for her body to cease functioning.  She had been told that Servants bound to the FATE system merely return to Chaldea rather than the Throne of Heroes, but that was of little comfort to her.  If anything, Chaldea's summoning system was far more terrifying to the Persian storyteller than a normal summoning, as it could potentially force her to experience death multiple times per Contract, not just once.  However, when she felt something knock her flat on her back, it was much softer and heavier than the imposing log that she had seen before.  It rested on top of her heavily as she opened her eyes to see the compassionate Magus over her.  "Master?!"  She was surprised and embarrassed, reaching up to push him off of her when she felt something warm and wet on his right shoulder.  Looking at her hand, it was covered in blood and he was breathing heavily, his face contorted in pain.  "Master!"

 


Present

 

Thanks to the many Servants with medical knowledge and magecraft, as well as the advanced medical technology Chaldea boasted, Ritsuka's life wasn't in any real danger... well except from the most terrifying nurse Scheherazade had ever encountered.  He did receive a pretty harsh scolding from Da Vinci though.  'It's the Servants duty to protect their Master, not the other way around!  Even if she was fatally injured, she'd come back to Chaldea.  You could have actually died had it hit you lower or in the head.  Why did you do that?'  It came from a place of concern, and Scheherazade couldn't argue or fault her for the stance.  In a practical sense, what he had done was foolish and ultimately unnecessary...

 

But the response he gave, she'd never forget.  'She's already died once, and that should be enough.'

 

Those words still resonated in her mind as he steadied himself on her shoulder and she carefully arranged her hair to hide him.  Leaving the Command Room, she carefully made her way towards her room.  "Master hasn't brought me to a battle once since then... well, not one I didn't ask to participate in."  Other than when she had Ritsuka and Mash take her to each main Singularity so she could experience the harrowing journey they traveled, she had not been called on even once since his injury.  While she still had to be wary of things like choking on her food or other mundane ways to die, she had to admit that there were far fewer things to worry about in Chaldea.  Every now and then she'd look after the younger Servants or read them stories to entertain them as a way to repay his kindness, but lately she had begun to feel like that wasn't enough.  "He does far too much for a Servant that is so reluctant to fight for him.  Truly a great King..."  Her heart tightened just thinking of watching him and whatever team of Heroic Spirits would follow him unflinchingly on any mission he'd request their help with.  Many of the female Servants clung to him just a bit too closely, but it wasn't any of them he nominated as his caretaker.  The thought alone had her heart fluttering and cheeks threatening to catch fire.  "Dying of heartbreak is one thing, but my heart may give out from happiness at this rate."  A novel thought, one of the few times she thought to joke about a possible way to die.  Her Master was always supporting her, now she finally had a chance to return the favor.  "Worry not, my gentle, kind King.  This shall be a tale of how the Servant, terrified of death, protected her Master from harm until the strange potion fed to him wears off."

 


 

The room Scheherazade was given had been drastically remodeled and furnished to accommodate her needs and concerns.  Incredibly soft cushions practically covered the floor from wall to wall, sheets of silk were draped over traditional Persian furniture.  Incense burners and heated oil basin filled the space with a relaxing, welcoming scent.  A Persian korsi sat in the middle of the room with a low sitting velvet chaise lounge on the far wall facing the rest of the room surrounded by a beautiful canopy of lace.  The lights were dimmed to simulate candle light illumination without the risk of anything catching fire, adding an air of mystery and allure.

 

"I assume you must be very hungry, Master."  Scheherazade said, entering her room and going over to a low hanging slip of silk that hung between her canopy and a braiser of sweet smelling oils.  Kneeling down, she laid him in the makeshift hammock the suspended material created.  "With everything you've been through this morning, you were probably forced to skip breakfast.  Even if a body can survive three weeks without food, starvation is a torturous way to die.  Please wait here while I go to the cafeteria.  I shouldn't be gone for too long."

 

Looking up from the strip of silk as the gentle Caster stood back up, Ristuka was captivated by the imposing, beautiful woman.  Musashi looked terrifyingly massive too when she first plucked him from his clothes after shrinking him, but at that time he didn't really have time to register just how big she looked from a low angle.  Since then he had been roughly chest level to everyone he interacted with, or higher, so while he was aware of how far away the ground looked while in someone's hand, he wasn't used to looking up so far.

 

He was just above her mid thigh, the leather straps of her scroll holsters sunk into her tender flesh enticingly.  Unlike most Servants, Scheherazade's body was fuller, having a higher fat to muscle ratio without making her overweight in the slightest.  While Heroic Spirits like Anne Bonny, Gorgon or Francis Drake shared very similar measurements with her, as warriors and fighters their bodies just didn't have the same springiness that hers did.  And this 'softer then it appears' description fit the rest of the exotic beauty's body as well.  He couldn't see her face for the well endowed breasts that seemed to be busting from the skimpy brassier of dark blue and gold, and the contours of her womanhood bulged out from the tightly fitting thong-like bottoms she wore.  There was a seductive luster to her darker skin, and the shadowy illumination only made her silhouette more alluring as the bands of gold showcased just how full her body was.  When she turned to leave, he was blessed with an unobscured view of her wide rear for a moment before the veil of her hair covered it, the gold and beaded threads of her bottoms disappear between her cheeks without a glimpse to be found as she walked.  This was the woman that was now responsible for his safety and well being.  A Persian queen with unrivaled beauty.

 

"I just wanted to spend some more time with her, since the most I see of her lately is when she comes to tell me a bedtime story to help me sleep..."  Trying to push the lecherous thoughts from his head as the door closed behind her, the low angle images of Scheherazade's feminine qualities wouldn't leave his mind.  The sway of her breasts, the jiggle of her butt.  "I know they're her cultural fashion, but her clothes are way too lewd!  Her shoulders are more covered than anything else.  Isn't that a little backwards?"  Chaldea wasn't exactly short on provocatively dressed Servants either, but some perpetually stuck in swimsuits were more covered than her.

 

Fidgeting in his silken hammock, unable to distract himself as the blood began to rush to his manhood, Ritsuka couldn't take being still any longer.  Thankfully he was close enough to the ground that jumping down wasn't an issue for him.  The multitude of cushions and pillows strewn about the floor reminded him of the fields of Olreans when he and Mash first Rayshifted to its Singularity.  Rolling hills of vibrant colors and bright patterns sprawled out before him and not wanting Scheherazade to come back and possibly notice a bulge sticking out from the waist of his toga he really didn't want to explain, he just started to wander to work off excess energy.

 


 

One of the problems with having some of the best chefs the Counter Force can conscript running the kitchen is how busy it is at normal dining hours.  What should have taken only a few minutes to get her usual meal of pitted fruit and 'hard to choke on' curry instead took almost an hour, as she had to wait in line to place her order but then had to hide from the embodiment of insatiable lust known as Fergus Mac Roich.  Thankfully her efforts to elude his gaze worked and since he, along with a few other particular Servants were banned from entering the wing her room was located in, she switched her focus back to her tiny Master awaiting her return.

 

"What kind of tale shall I tell Master to pass the time?"  Musing happily, Scheherazade thought over her repertoire of stories.  "Perhaps one featuring giants would be more appropriate, given the circumstances."  She entered her room and set her tray on the small table next to her chaise lounge before moving over to where she had left the young Mage.  "Master, would you like to eat now?"  She asked, peeking into the suspended piece of silk, not expecting it to be empty!  Panicking, the ebony woman looked around the room, first scanning the floor for any sign of the missing youth.  "Master?  Mas-!?"

 

*Knock, knock, knock*

 

Freezing in place hearing knuckle softly rap against her door, Scheherazade broke out into a cold sweat.  Her little visitors weren't supposed to come by for a few more hours yet and her meet up with Kiara and Minamoto no Raikou was just two nights ago.

 

"Hello?  Hello?  Is anyone in?"  A young, falsely confident voice called from the other side of the door.  It was the voice of a fellow Caster, the Pharaoh Nitocris.

 

While searching for Ritsuka was important, so too was ensuring those unaware of his circumstance did not find anything odd about her behavior, so Scheherazade went to answer the door.  "Please stay hidden like you were told, Master."  Praying that he would listen to Da Vinci's orders, she took a breath to calm herself and cautiously opened the door a crack as she normally would.  "Greeting Nitocris.  What brings you to my room this early in the morning?"

 

"Ah, good, you were in.  Good, good."  The tanned girl who could be mistaken as more hair than Servant affirmed, smiling proudly and nodding.  "You're even wearing that darker colored outfit today.  Very good, our color schemes still match."

 

"Hmm?  Oh, yes.  Well, Master used up so many precious resources to ascend my Saint Graph despite me not contributing to our combat force at all..."  She replied, smiling fondly at the more revealing, but honestly more comfortable outfit.  Paradoxically, there seemed to be less overall material to the unconfident Pharaoh's regalia, yet it seemed to cover more of the areas that mattered most.

 

Nodding solemnly, Nitocris smiled.  "Yes, showing the proper appreciation for another's hard work is important.  As for the reason for my visit this morning...  Well I was supposed to accompany Master, along with that occult researcher who manifested in her young body and that hooligan monk, to go collect Stakes from Salem today, but it seems that has been canceled for some pressing concerns.  Da Vinci assured us that Master is fine but for now we're all on standby.  So, as I had no other plans for the day, I was hopeful we could talk for a while, if you're not busy yourself that is.  It would be poor form for a Pharaoh to frivolously force others to break prior obligations after all."

 

Since she hadn't found the shrunken Ritsuka yet, Scheherazade was hesitant to invite the self-critical Pharaoh into her room, but at the same time she hadn't ever refused her before and didn't want to arouse suspicion.  Smiling gently, she nodded and opened the door fully.  "Some of the young ones will be coming over this afternoon."

 

"Oh, then I won't take too much of your time."  Nitocris said, entering the sweet smelling room.

 

Both bronze skinned Servant's went over to the korsi at the center of the room, with Scheherazade glancing about for any sign of her tiny Master as she retrieved her meal before sitting down herself.  "Master... while I don't believe you could be in any sort of danger within my room, none of my safety precautions were designed with three inch tall people in mind.  Please just stay hidden until Nitocris leaves.  Stay safe for now and I'll be sure to pamper you later."  She silently prayed.

 

However, unknown to the curvaceous storyteller, her Master was much closer than she thought.  Traversing the cushion and pillow covered terrain had succeeded in working off the lustful stress he had built up, but it also drained him of his stamina constantly having to correct his balance on the uneven, tilted, soft terrain.  In an effort to have more stable footing he made his way towards to what he rationalized as the Persian version of a kotatsu, as the form and functions of the two were nearly identical, but he ended up exhausted just before reaching a side he could climb and opted to rest on the cushion he collapsed on to regain his strength...  The exact same cushion that Scheherazade's mostly exposed, firm rear hovered over as she sat at the table with her guest.  And because she was distracted looking around the room for him, she neglected to check where she was sitting.

 

"Oh, cra-!"  Scrambling to get up as the round rear fell towards him, Ritsuka was unable to escape and was buried under his Servant's incredible soft backside.  The difference in scale between them made it impossible for him to move, let alone try to lift her, but thanks to the combination of the incredible elasticity of her flesh and the extra stuffing of the seat cushion, that was his only true concern.  Even with the full weight of someone over 20 times his size, because neither of the two things trapping him were rigid he felt no pain, just a pressure that spread across his entire body evenly.  And since he was facing away from her when she sat, he could breath through the cushion with little problem.  "Well... it could be worse.  I should probably wait until Nitocris leaves before trying to get Scheherazade's attention though."  He decided, since he wasn't in any real danger, nor was he in any inappropriate position in any true sense of the word.  Sure, he was under her butt, but it wasn't like he was molesting her or anything.  "I'm just lucky she's not as lean as someone like Nitocris or Helena, I might have been crushed flat."  He thought jokingly, as every time she shifted in her seat, more of her ample booty squished around him.  Her heat flowed into him, enveloping his body in a surprising calm as he breathed in the scent of the lingering incense that permeated the fabric below him and the natural, gentle odor of the body on top of him.

 

Try as she might to be respectful of the earnest Pharaoh she conversed with, Scheherazade was constantly thinking of her lost Master in the back of her mind, completely oblivious to the fact that he was under her the entire time.  Glancing at her nearly empty dishes, she hoped she had left enough for him to eat.

 

"... and then Pharaoh Iskandar laughed boisterously, dragging that tactician with the perpetually furrowed brows off.  Truly, I am unable to understand how a true Pharaoh thinks and acts.  Thankfully Master was able to summon one that I can learn so much."  Nitocris sighed, wrapping up her story.  "How about you?  Have you worked up enough courage to interact with any more Servants?"

 

"Not so much as I approached them, but the little ones have recently added a member to their troupe of troublemakers.  She seems like a well mannered girl, though the darkness inside her still makes me shiver."  She admitted, thinking back when she first saw the blonde haired girl's higher ascension forms.

 

"Oh, the children!  I should let you prepare for them."  The young Pharaoh realized, getting up in a slight panic.  "Normally it would be one's honor to be in the presence of a Pharaoh, but I thank you for making time to indulge me on such short notice."

 

In part relieved that her guest was leaving of her own accord, which would give her a bit of time to track down Ritsuka before the little ones showed up, Scheherazade got up and walked over to the door to see Nitocris off with a smile.  "As I mentioned at the end of that frightfully dangerous race we won two summers ago, I consider you to be a good King.  I do enjoy your company, Nitocris.  Though you are correct, I have some things to get in order before the girls get here."  And while true, in the back of her mind the main concern was finding their Master before he was discovered by someone else.

 

Unbeknownst to the shapely woman, the young man she was so concerned with finding was stuck, having been caught between her plump backside as she wiggled in her seat throughout her conversation with her guest, almost completely unseen from the rest of the world.  Ritsuka himself was still waiting for Nitocris to leave before getting Scheherazade attention, though with his current positioning he knew that there were a few embarrassing things he'd have to explain.

 

While something felt off about the strap of her bottoms, Scheherazade controlled herself to not fix them while seeing the beautiful Pharaoh off.  Once she closed the door behind her guest, she turned to face the rest of her room, prioritizing figuring out where her Master was.  "Master?  Master, where ar...!"  She whispered and subconsciously slipped a couple fingers between her butt cheeks to fix the irritation, but once she felt something more than her clothing, she paused.  She could feel her entire face flare up in blush as she broke out into a cold sweat, and tentatively looked back to see a pair of tiny arms sticking up from the crevice her clothing disappeared into.  "...you?"

 

"Ha, ha ha...  S-Sorry..."  He communicated through the telepathic connection they shared nervously.  "I can explain... maybe..."

 

Swiftly, but delicately, plucking the shrunken youth from her backside, Scheherazade set him down on the table in the center of the room and immediately dropped to the floor in a perfectly executed dogeza.  "Master, I cannot apologize enough.  Despite swearing to keep you safe... I... I..."  Mortified by her carelessness, it wasn't even the anger she had expected him to soon unleash upon her that had her anxious but the disappointment he must have felt towards her.  He trusted her to keep him safe while so vulnerable... and yet.

 

"No, no... It was my fault."  Ritsuka quickly attempted to explain, flustered.  "I shouldn't have wandered off like that, and didn't realize I was laying on your seat.  Please, you don't have anything to apologize for!"

 

"But I sat on you Mas-!  Ara ara... perhaps you are right, Master.  Ufufu."  Adamant to take responsibility, she raised her head so he could see how horrible she felt about trapping him under her backside for so long, but when she saw him standing on the edge of her korsi she noticed a rather auspicious bulge poking out from behind his toga.  Seeing just how favorably he apparently perceived their interaction, she couldn't help but find it amusing, endearing and somewhat arousing.  Not that she'd take advantage of him, but a little teasing couldn't hurt.  "You are a healthy young man after all, and I have noticed your gaze from time to time wander from my eyes when we talk."

 

Noticing the sudden change in her tone and expression, the young Master had a look of confusion on his face for a moment before looking down at his waist and erupting into the most adorable shade of crimson Scheherazade had ever seen him display as he quickly turned around and covered himself with his hands.  "Ah... n-no, it's not what you think.  Or well, it probably is... but I mean..."  Stumbling over his words, Ritsuka didn't notice the Persian storyteller creep up closer behind him.

 

Stifling a giggle as she approached, Scheherazade was enjoying his floundering as he tried to explain away what she saw as natural behavior.  In life, she bore King Shahryar three children but he had long since lost such innocence by the time she met him, so it was refreshing for her to see.  Carefully, she spread her ample chest apart and set each breast to either side of her Master on the table.  If she wanted, she could have easily squished him between them and completely cover him, but instead she waited a moment as he steadied his breathing.  "Your gaze is not unpleasant, Master.  Just as you find my body appealing, I believe you are quite handsome.  Is there a problem with appreciating one's physical form?"

 

"W-Well... no..."  Embarrassment being overwritten by the elation that came with the beautiful Servant's confession, Ritsuka couldn't help but smile like a fool as he turned to face her again.  "But I don't want you to think I'm like Black..."  He was neither expecting her to have gotten so close nor that he'd find himself standing between her bosom.  The words died in his throat as he looked up to her smiling face, captivated by her beauty.

 

"You needn't worry about such things, Master.  Of the womanizers present in Chaldea, like Orion, King David, Sir Gawain or that man, there isn't a single Servant of Chaldea that would view you as they do them.  You are virtuous and pure, though there are many of your Heroic Spirits who wish you'd be a bit more bold, ufufu."  Complimenting and assuring him in a tender tone, she couldn’t help but remember some of the conversations she had overheard in the communal bath.  "Or perhaps it is us who should be a bit more... assertive."  With a slightly more seductive smile, she leaned a bit closer to the awestruck boy.  If he truly asked, she wouldn't refuse embracing him and as their relationship stood now her offer of serving in his bedchamber was no longer a tactic for survival, but currently she just wanted to see his flustered behavior a bit more.  "Though only a bit more.  There could be detrimental effects of overstimulation."

 

Even though she possessed a Charm skill, Scheherazade didn't need to make use of it to leave Ritsuka awestruck by her beauty.  The sultry vone of her voice, the demeanor she carried herself with when not quivering from fear of death, to say nothing of the physical assets, right in this moment she ensured he thought of nothing but her.  Once more the faint scents that filled the room were overpowered by her natural pheromones.  Her body closed in from all sides as she leaned closer to him, inviting him to make an advance on her, but instead he leaned back to keep looking at her face just a bit too far and fell flat on his back as his knees gave out from under him.

 

Scheherazade paused when her Master fell over, his face beet red and breathing heavy, and giggled playfully as she backed up a bit, withdrawing her breasts from the table.  "My apologies Master, I shouldn't have teased you so much."  She said, picking him up and setting him on the tray with her mostly eaten food and went over to her velvet chaise lounge.  Reclining onto the raised side of the long seat while laying on her side, she bent her lower leg to rest the tray on while stretching the other out straight.  "Here, eat up.  The little ones will be here in a bit, so I'll need to find a place to hide you while they're here."

 

Calming down now that she wasn't directly stroking his lust, the young Master nodded meekly and ate from the oversized portions of leftovers she had saved for him.  "Th-Thanks Scheherazade."  He said, embarrassed but there was a happiness that would be hard to miss in his tone... along with a slight tinge of disappointment, or rather regret.  When even a single grain of rice was a mouthful, the amount of food he could actually eat minimally impacted just how much of her food was left on her plates.  Easily plucking up the few different fruits and berries he had taken multiple bites out of, Scheherazade was able to get rid of any evidence of his tiny bite with ease.  Something that could have kept him fed for days was nothing but a bite for the Persian beauty, and once again he was reminded of the difference in scale as a strawberry that was bigger than his head easily passed her full lips and disappeared.  She wasn't even trying to eat in a sensual manner, but from the way the tip of her tongue barely poked out to guide the succulent fruit into her oral cavity to the rhythmic motion of precisely 32 chews, to watching to nigh imperceptible lump descend her neck and disappear under her collar bone, it was beautiful... alluring.  "Th-That could easily be me..."  He thought, swallowing hard, his not entirely flaccid member twitching in response.

 

"Ufufu.  Not to worry, Master.  I would never mistake you for a little treat like that."  She replied, picking him up from the tray and bringing him to her face.

 

"That wasn't in my head?!  Cra..."  Realizing his mistake, Ritsuka was about to try and play it off as a joke when she held him before her plump lips and slowly opened her mouth.  Within the dark, moist cavern, strands of saliva broke as they stretched too far from roof to tongue to support themselves.  Her humid, hot breath carried the scent of the lost strawberry that had been placed inside just moments ago, thoroughly chewed and dragged deeper into the busty storyteller's body through the undulating gullet set in the back of her throat.  "... wow.  She could..."

 

"That is, unless you'd want me too."  She added with a playful giggle, setting him back down on her now bare thigh as she had moved the tray to the side table while he was distracted.  "But who would actually want to be eaten alive?  While I understand people can fetishize almost anything, I cannot comprehend lusting for death."  It had been meant as, once again, a playful joke.  Unlike teasing him with her body, the thought that she might have aroused him once again didn't cross her mind at all.

 

"Haha... Y-Yeah..."  He played along nervously.  Calming down with a full stomach now, Ritsuka yawned as his fatigue caught up to him once again.  He hadn't laid down for more than five minutes before Scheherazade returned with Nitocris and sat on him, so his body was begging for sleep.  "Ah... sorry about that.  I suddenly feel so sleepy..."

 

"I would imagine so.  You've had a very busy day so far."  She said, laying him down on her inner thigh and rested her hand over him like a blanket.  "Rest well, we still have a bit of time."

 

Sinking slightly into the springy softness of her skin, the young Master wanted to decline sleeping in such a compromising place, but even if he wasn't so tired he didn't have a chance of lifting her hand despite her not putting any effort into holding him down.  While he would have rathered his head not be so close to her nethers, he quickly drifted off to sleep nevertheless.  "Thanks... Scheher..."

 

Seeing how quickly he passed out once laid down, Scheherazade smiled down at her kind Master, gently petting him so's not to wake him.  "No, my gentle King, I must thank you for all you have done for me.  There is so much I wish I could do for you and cannot, so I hope you don't mind my pampering of you for a while."  Just thinking of how his reaction to her teasing or being sat on brought a touch of blush to her cheeks.  He was definitely more flustered than when she usually tries to entice him with her body, though being so small and vulnerable might be playing a part in it.  "Not that he seems to mind his current size too much.  Perhaps..."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282