- Text Size +

Kristi arrived forty minutes later. She was as stunned as Teddy wasnby his teacher's staggering height and unmatched beauty.

 

"Hellooo!" Ms. D greeted excitedly. "It's so nice to meet you!"

 

She held the back of Kristi's head in her hands and brashly pressed her bosom into Kristi's face as she hugged her. Kristi's arms stiffened in shock.

 

"It's nice to meet you too." She mumbled, struggling to speak with her face planted against Ms. D's left breast.

 

Kristi's long blonde hair was fixed into a low pony tail. A pair of black sunglasses rested atop her head. She had big, bright green eyes and mid-tone caucasian skin. Her features were delicate; not very defined. Her nose was small and skinny. Her lips were small and pouty. She was attractive - more cutely than devastatingly. She was below average height, standing 8'6", and had a slender build. Her breasts were small and unremarkable, as were her hips. Her butt, though not particularly wide, was uncharacteristically sizable and plump in comparison to the rest of her body. The bottom of her gray tank-top was tied into a knot that sat over her naval; it was covered by a black baby carrier. She wore black leggings and white tennis shoes. 

 

"C'mon, Teddy. I'm taking you home." Kristi declared.

 

She picked him up and strapped him into the baby carrier, facing outward.

 

"I can walk on my own!" He protested, as she maneuvered his feet into the leg slots.

 

"I know, Teddy, but I'm in a rush. My next class starts in less than an hour." She explained.

 

Ms. D placed her hands on her knees and leaned forward so that she was eye-level with Teddy.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, pumpkin." She told him, as she brushed his hair with her thumb. "Bye, Kristi!"

 

"Bye, Leah. And I promise this won't happen again."

 

Kristi walked out to her car and secured Teddy into his seat.

 

"You're not gonna make me wear diapers, are you?" Teddy wondered.

 

"What choice do I have, Teddy? I can't let this keep happening."

 

"It's not my fault! She hugged me!"

 

"She hugged you? Really?"

 

"Yeah! And you see how hot she is! She squeezed me against her boobs and I...it just came out."

 

"Yuck! I don't need to hear about your perverted escapades, Teddy!"

 

"Perverted?! You know I can't control it!" He lied.

 

"Well, I can ask her not to hug you anymore."

 

"No!" He objected.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because... I like it."

 

"Alright, well then you have to wear a diaper."

 

"Fine." He agreed. "But can you promise not to tell mom."

 

"I promise. I'll buy the diapers myself so that she never has to know. But you better wear them!"

 

"I will. Thank you."

 

"You're welcome, Teddy Bear."

 

She parked in their driveway and carried him inside. She sat him down on the living room couch, turned on the t.v., and flipped to the cartoon channel. (Amber only permitted him to watch cartoons.) 

 

They lived in a typical, average-sized two story house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The living room had wood floors and a glass coffee table in the center. The teal couch identically matched the drapes. Like the rest of the house, it had a 13-foot ceiling off-white walls. Opposite of the couch hung a flatscreen t.v; there was a fireplace below it. On the mantle of the fireplace stood several candles of various heights. The tallest candle, in the middle, stood nearly as tall as Teddy. A four-foot retractable gate blocked the fireplace, a result of Amber's paranoiac concern for Teddy's safety.  

 

Teddy kicked off his shoes, removed his shorts and underwear, and handed them to Kristi. This would be a very uncomfortable exchange between most siblings, but since Kristi regularly sat next to Teddy during his baths, she was totally unfazed by the sight of his genitals. She dropped the dirty clothes into the laundry basket and brought Teddy a new pair of shorts.

 

"I'll be back in a few hours. Mom is bringing home pizza for dinner. After diner, we'll go get you some diapers. Okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

She kissed the top of his head and walked out the door.

 

After a few hours of begrudgingly watching cartoons, he received a call from Nathan.

 

"Yo! Are you good bro?" Teddy inquired.

 

"Not really." Nathan replied. "Christine broke my nose. I'm at the hospital right now."

 

"Oh shit! Did she get suspended?"

 

"Fuck no! I said I fell down the stairs."

 

"Bro, she could've killed you! You have to tell on her!"

 

"You don't get it. The school loves her because she's a genius and her family is rich; her dad paid for the new gymnasium. I told on her, once, for kicking me down the stairs. Principal Berkon said it was my fault because I provoked her."

 

"Did you provoke her?"

 

"No. I just asked if she wanted to get pizza with me after school. Ever since then, she beats me up every time I talk to her."

 

"So, why don't you just leave her alone?"

 

"Because... I'm in love with her."

 

"In love with her?! You're 30! She's a minor!"

 

"Come on, dude. Don't act like you wouldn't fuck her if you could."

 

"If she was legal, sure. But if she broke my bones, I would leave her the fuck alone!"

 

"Well, that's the price I have to pay. She's going to fall for me eventually, watch!"

 

"I don't know, bro. I think you should just leave her alone."

 

"I can't, dude! I have to keep try—oh. The doctor just came in. I'll call you when I'm out of here." 

 

Amber arrived home just a few minutes after Kristi, holding a pizza box.

 

"There's my baby boy!" She greeted.

 

She placed the pizza on the coffee table and reached over it, taking a hold of Teddy. She raised him up to her face and kissed him on the lips as she did customarily every time she came home from work.

 

"How was your first day of school?" She inquired.

 

"It was good." He replied.

 

"Yay! I'm so glad! My baby boy is growing up, going to school all by himself!"

 

She kissed him again, and handed him to Kristi so that she could carry the pizza into the kitchen. Kristi set him down in his highchair. Amber cut a slice of pizza into tiny pieces and gave it to Teddy. 

 

"Did you say hello to any of his teachers when you went to pick him up?" Amber asked Kristi.

 

"Yeah, I met his math teacher. She likes Teddy a lot."

 

"That's great!" Amber said cheerfully. "Do you like her too, baby?"

 

"Yeah, she's really nice." Teddy replied.

 

"And hot." Kristi added.

 

"Hot?"

 

"You gotta see this woman, mom. She's so beautiful, and tall as hell. I think Teddy has a crush on her."

 

"No I don't!" Teddy denied.

 

"Stop it, Kristi. My baby doesn't like girls yet." Amber disagreed. "Right, Teddy?"

 

"Right." He confirmed.

 

"See? I know my baby, he doesn't have those feelings yet."

 

Kristi rolled her eyes. 

 

"How about your other teachers? Do you like them, too?" Amber asked.

 

"Uhh, yeah. They're great. They're all great."

 

"Ahh, I'm so relieved, baby. I was so worried about you going to public school."

 

They finished their pizza and Amber cleared the table. 

 

"You done with this, baby?" She asked, as she grabbed Teddy's plate with half of the slice uneaten.

 

"Yeah. I'm full." He responded.

 

"I'm gonna take Teddy to the mall and do a little shopping. Okay, mom?" Kristi requested.

 

"Sure. Whatcha getting?"

 

"A couple bras, and I wanna get Teddy something."

 

"Oh, okay. Do you need money?"

 

"Yeah, if you could. Please."

 

"Here." Amber handed Kristi $200. "Get him some ice cream, too."

 

"Thanks, mom."

 

"You're welcome. Have fun, Teddy Bear!"

 

Kristi often brought Teddy to the mall, especially during peak operating hours when the parking lot is packed, so that she could park in the handicapped spaces. She rarely bought him anything, but he didn't mind. Sometimes, she would promise to buy him something and then totally forget to. He would never remind her, though, partially because of the unspeakable guilt he felt.

 

Strange women often mistook him for a baby or toddler, thanks to his diminutive size and beardless baby face. Kristi always went along with it, since it was less awkward than explaining that he was - so she thought - a teenager. Teddy happily complied, as he throughly enjoyed their attention. 

 

He rode in the seat of the shopping cart, facing Kristi as she directed it through the aisles of the baby department. Her grip surrounded his as he held on to the push bar.  

 

"Aww, look at this!" She exploded, spotting a shirt she liked.

 

She looked through the rack until she found the smallest size. It read "I love my sister" in large text, with a cartoon teddy bear holding a heart in the middle. She held the hanger against Teddy's neck, sizing it.

 

"It's perfect!" She exclaimed.

 

"Ahh, come on. Do I really have to wear that? It's for babies." Teddy resisted.

 

"Oh. You mean you don't like it?" asked Kristi, disappointed. 

 

"Sigh. Fine, I like it. I'll wear it. Can we just get what we need and leave, please? I don't want to be here."

 

"Okay, but I still have to go the lingerie store." 

 

"Is Nicki there?"

 

"Yes, she is! She'll be very happy to see you, I'm sure." Kristi added.

 

"She's nice. I like her." Teddy shared.

 

"And she likes you very much!" 

 

"It... it just sucks that she thinks I'm two years old."

 

"Oh, Teddy." She consoled him, resting her palm on his head as she looked into his eyes. "You and I both know it's better this way."

 

He nodded. Kristi found the cheapest brand of diapers on the shelf and dropped a case into her cart.

 

"Besides, she's too old for you anyway." Kristi continued. "She's an adult; you're still a boy."

 

"How old is she?" Teddy questioned.

 

"Twenty." Kristi elaborated.

 

Teddy sat silently, knowing he could never tell his sister his true age. 

 

She brought the items out to her car and fetched the baby carrier from the trunk. The lingerie store didn't have carts, only baskets. 

 

"Hey, Kristi?" Teddy muttered.

 

"Yes, sweetie?" She responded, as she equipped the baby carrier to her chest.

 

"Do you think I could walk on my own, just this one time?"

 

"You can forget about that, mister. I'm not going to risk your safety like that, sorry."

 

"But—"

 

"The answer is no." She asserted, reaching for Teddy with both hands.

 

With all his might, he did his best to push them away, only managing to disrupt her for a split-second before she seized him. He grabbed the push bar and held it tight as she tried to remove him from the seat.

 

"Come here!" She demanded.

 

He refused to let go of the push bar. She grabbed him by the shoulders, immobilizing his arms.

 

"Ha! Got you now, you little fucker!" She bragged, as she removed him from the cart and forced him into the baby carrier.

 

He kicked his legs furiously in protest. She grabbed his ankles with her left hand and held them pinned to her abdomen.

 

"You better stop misbehaving right now or I'm gonna tell mom!" She threatened.

 

She let go of his legs and he stopped kicking.

 

"When you're eighteen, you can do when you want. But right now you have to listen to me. Got it?"

 

He crossed his arms and didn't respond.

 

"What's going on with you, Teddy? Why you being such a mister angrypants lately?"

 

As usual, he chose to withhold his crushing feeling of inadequacy rather than vent about it.

 

"Do you need to talk to the therapist? Want me to make you an appointment?" Kristi offered.

 

"No. I don't like that guy." Teddy replied.

 

"Okay. Well, there's a girl who goes to my gym that's a therapist. I think you'd like her a lot."

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"Let me make you an appointment and you'll find out."

 

"Okay. Fine." Teddy agreed.

 

He waited patiently as Kristi perused the bra section. He stared at Nicki who stood behind the register. As much as he wanted to have a romantic relationship with her, he loved the way she fawned over his cuteness, which was the most he could realistically expect from any woman.

 

She stood 8'10" - average height. She had sepia skin and long black hair held up by a red hair clip. Her eyes were slightly small and almond colored. She had a slightly small jaw but big, plush cheeks and sharp cheekbones. Her nose was slender and the tip was subtly upturned. Her lips were plump and pouty. She wore a pink sweater over a white shirt that left the cleavage of her F-cup breasts partially exposed. Much like Ms. D, she had a voluptuous hourglass figure with beefy thighs and a hefty rear end.

 

After about twenty minutes of deliberation, Kristi finally selected her new bras and approached the register.

 

"Hey, girl!" Nicki greeted. "And hello to you, cutie pie!" 

 

"Heyyy!" Kristi replied, as she placed the bras on the counter. 

 

"D'awww! He's so cute with his widdle sunglasses! Boop!" She gushed, as she reached over the counter and poked his nose. 

 

Teddy's toes curled as he stared longingly at her inviting smile.

 

"Wook at widdle feetsies!" She screeched, as she pinched his shoe between two fingers and tugged it from side to side. "I just wanna eat them up! Om nom nom nom nom!"

 

"Are you going to Lauren's party on Saturday?" Kristi asked Nicki. 

 

"Yup." Nicki confirmed. She released Teddy's foot and stood up straight. "I just need to something to wear."

 

"Oh, please. You look gorgeous in anything. I wish I had your hips!" Kristi complimented.

 

"Girl, you can have 'em." Nicki joked. "I'm tired of wasting half an hour every morning putting my jeans on."

 

"The grass is always greener, I guess." Kristi resolved.

 

"So, you're definitely going to Lauren's party?" Nicki asked. I don't wanna get hyped for no reason."

 

"I hope so. My mom is going away for the weekend so I have to find a babysitter for Teddy."

 

"You could just bring him!" Nicki suggested. Lauren has a two-year-old; they could have a playdate! Aww!"

 

"Hmm. I guess I'll do that if I can't find a babysitter. I'm sure Lauren wouldn't mind."

 

"I'm so excited, we're finally gonna party together!"

 

"I know, right? I can't wait!"

 

Nicki bagged the purchases and placed them into Kristi's cart.

 

"You're all set, girl. Here's your receipt. Don't forget to take the online survey and give me five stars."

 

"You know I always do." 

 

"I know, girl. You're the best. I'll see you on Saturday. Muah!" She planted a kiss on Kristi's cheek, and then blew one towards Teddy. 

 

"See you then, babe!"

 

Teddy sat with his arms crossed, waiting for Kristi to exit the store before he aired his grievances. Well aware of his discontent, she ignored it, hoping he'd suffer in silence as he usually did.

 

"You can't bring me to that party." Teddy objected, as soon as they reached the parking lot.

 

"Relax, Teddy. I'll find a babysitter for you."

 

"Can't I just stay home by myself? You'll only be gone a few hours. Mom wouldn't even know!"

 

"The answer is no, Teddy. If there's a fire or something, you can't reach the doorknob. We'll find you a babysitter, don't worry."

 

"Humph." Teddy growled, slinking into his seat.

 

He kept his arms crossed and scowled. Kristi looked at him with a sympathetic frown as she helped him out of the cart and into his booster seat. He turned his head and looked away. Kristi buckled him in.

 

"Don't be mad at me, Teddy. Come on."

 

He ignored her.

 

"Uh oh. Looks like somebody needs the tickle monster!"

 

"No! Stop!" Teddy yelled, trying to push her fingers away to no avail.

 

"Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!"

 

"AH! AHA! STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE!" Teddy cried, rapidly kicking his feet as she dug her fingers into his ribs.

 

"Feel better now?" Kristi asked.

 

He nodded, pressing down on his crotch, deterring his developing boner. 

 

Kristi knew that tickling was her little brother's kryptonite, but just assumed he was naturally ticklish. She had no idea that it aroused him. Though very aware of his ejaculation "problem," she hadn't even considered that she might be a stimulus. In her defense, Teddy never told her. She was, indeed, a common inspiration for Teddy's blissful moments—the most guilty ones. She'd be horrified to learn that whenever Teddy asked for bubbles in his bath, it was because he wanted to rub one out while she sat on the toilet and read a book to him. 

 

Teddy was careful to never give Kristi or Amber any inclination that he lusted for them, and somehow, their ignorance only added to his pleasure. The warm affection they so readily provided, though only intended as familial love, made the constant emasculation and deprivation of freedom he endures well worth it.

 

"I'll put a diaper under your bed tonight. Actually two." Kristi planned. "I have to keep them in my room since Mom cleans your room. I'll put two under your bed every night; keep the second one in your backpack. Should I drop off a box at your school?"

 

"No, no, you don't need to do that. Two is enough."

 

"If you say so. I better not get any more calls from your teachers if I'm spending all this money on diapers."

 

"It's not e—never mind." 

 

"It's not even what?" Kristi queried.

 

Teddy wanted to say that it's not even her money, but wisely decided not to. Kristi didn't work, and she didn't need to. In addition to covering all of her expenses - including her brand new luxury coupe - Amber happily supplied Kristi with hundreds of dollars every few days to spend as she wished. If asked, Amber would say that she spoils both of her children equally. In reality, she didn't even allow Teddy to have his own money. She also wouldn't allow to own a phone or anything that could access the internet. She did buy him lots of clothes, but never permitted him to pick anything out. This disparity caused Teddy to feel some animosity towards his sister, but because Amber wouldn't ever give him money and he couldn't earn any on his own, he was in no position to challenge Kristi's financial authority.

 

"Nothing. I'll wear the diapers." Teddy submitted. "You won't get any more calls."

 

"I wanna know what you were about to say." insisted Kristi.

 

"It doesn't matter. You're the boss and I have to listen to you."

 

"That's right." She smugly agreed. "Next time you feel like disrespecting me, just remember that I do everything for you."

 

"I know. I'm sorry for being bad. I love you."

 

"I love you, too, Snugglebear."