- Text Size +

It was the first day of school, and Teddy's first time ever attending an actual school. He sat safety secured in his booster seat next his adoptive mother, Amber, as she drove there. 


 


Amber was thirty-four years old and stood slightly above average height, at 8'11". She had long, wavy blonde hair and nicely-arched brown brows over her striking, wide-set blue eyes. Her nose and lips were both unremarkably typical in size and shape, but took nothing away from her appeal. She had a wide, sturdy chin, and a square jaw that sat far below her tiny ears. 


 


Her exquisite bone structure and impeccable symmetry earned her a successful modeling career that spanned more than a decade until she adopted Teddy and retired in order to homeschool him. 


 


When they arrived, Teddy's best friend, Nathan, was standing at the side entrance. Amber parked in front of the side door and got out of the car. She walked around the back, opened Teddy's door, and helped him out his booster seat.


 


"You have a good first day, baby. Have one of your teachers call me if you need anything. Muah!" She kissed him on the forehead.


 


"Hi, Ms. Capeli! You look lovely today." Nathan greeted, stretching his arms towards her. 


 


"Aww! Thank you, honey!" Amber replied. 


 


She dropped to one knee, wrapped her arms around him and rested her face on his dome as she hugged him. Nathan closed his eyes and and inhaled deeply through his nose, savoring the moment as he took 


in the pleasant aroma of her mango-scented shampoo. Unbeknown to Amber, he'd been crushing on her since the day they met. Though Nathan rather shamelessly lusted after every attractive woman he knew, Amber was the only one that ever reciprocated any sort of affection. She patted his back a few times and stood up.


 


"Teddy, if you need me, all your teachers have my number, okay?"


 


"Okay. Love you, mommy." Teddy replied.


 


"I love you, too, snookums! You boys have a good day!"


 


Teddy and Nathan walked inside and claimed two lockers next to each other. Teddy's tiny stature elicited stares from the other students; they'd never had a classmate smaller than Nathan. Nathan's locker selection was a strategic choice, since the girl he was crushing on owned the locker above it. He froze in his tracks at the sight of her, stunned by her newly improved appearance.


 


"Who's that?" Teddy asked.


 


"Christine..." Nathan whispered.


 


"The girl you're always talking about?"


 


"Yeah."


 


"She's hot."


 


"Yeah..."


 


The summer was very good to her; she had grown six inches to 9'8", making her the tallest student in school. She had long brunette hair that she usually kept in a ponytail, but decided to let it flow freely today, and dark brown eyes. Her face was rectangular with mostly soft features. She had a cleft chin and a flat, moderately defined lower mandible. Riddled with acne before summer break, her face had since cleared up nicely. Her breasts grew from a modest C cup to an impressive F. Her thighs and butt filled out substantially though she remained lean. With her sixteenth birthday still a week out, she had already developed the body of woman.


 


She wore a white v-neck beneath an unbuttoned purple flannel, and blue jeans. On her enormous feet she wore black, leather combat boots—as she always did. They stood as high as Teddy's naval, reaching her mid-shin; her knees stood as tall as his forehead. 


 


"I'm gonna go flirt with her." Nathan announced.


 


"But I thought she doesn't like you?" Teddy questioned.


 


"She didn't. But it's a new year."


 


Teddy hung back and watched as Nathan bravely approached her, foolishly confident.


 


"Hey, Christine!" Nathan greeted.


 


She ignored him, unwilling to spare even a  glance. He greeted her a second time, rendering the same result. Growing impatient, he gave her left thigh a few ill-advised pokes with index finger. Suddenly enraged, she slammed her locker closed. He flinched, drawing his arms to his chest.


 


"I-I just wanted to say—Huh?!" 


 


She grabbed the front of his shirt, hoisted him up, and slammed his back against the wall.


 


"I told you not to touch me..." She reiterated, cocking her arm back.


 


"I know, b-but that was last year and—OOF!" He appealed, interrupted by the full force of her closed fist breaking his nose.  


 


Blood leaked from his nostrils as she violently tossed him into the opposite wall. He crashed into the top row of lockers and fell to the floor. The other students dispersed; they knew better than to confront Christine. With one mighty stomp on his chest she added insult to injury before she walked away. Once the cost was clear, Teddy rushed over to him.


 


"Holy shit! Are you okay?!"


 


"Yeah, I—owwwww! I'm fine! I'm fine." Nathan muttered, covering his mangled nose and panting heavily.


 


"It looks really bad. You should go to the nurse."


 


"I will... in a minute. Don't—ow! Don't worry about me, bro. Just go to class."


 


"You sure?"


 


"Yeah, I'm fine. I swear...just leave me alone—please!"


 


"Alright, if you say so."


 


Teddy headed to his first period class, Geometry with Ms. DiColossi. He arrived there late, just after she closed the door. Since he couldn't reach the knob, he had no choice but to knock. Never having attended a formal school prior, he couldn't know what the consequence of his lateness might be, but figured the consequence of not showing up at all would be more severe. He knocked weakly, but loudly enough that the sound prompted an inspection by Ms. DiColossi. 


 


The clip-clop of her high heels steadily grew louder as she approached the door. Teddy could see only her neck through the small window near the top of the door until it swung open and revealed shapely, apple-cheeked woman of Italian descent, devastatingly gorgeous and equally lofty. Undoubtedly, she was most beautiful woman he'd ever laid his eyes on. At a staggering 10'9", she stood slightly taller than her classroom door. Even barefoot, her height would exceed the door's by three inches. With the added height of stilettos, it stood only as tall the bridge of her nose. Teddy bent his neck back and gawked at his towering new teacher whose knees cleared the top of his head by several inches. 


 


"Oh! You must be Teddy!" She assumed, leaning towards him with her arms extended.


 


Her long, cinnamon-colored hair was fixed into a messy bun at the back of her head. A few loose strands lined the sides of her face. She had light brown eyes and sun-kissed tan skin. Her broad, supple cheeks gave her a heart-shaped face, equipped with very high, jutting cheekbones that enveloped her eyes when she smiled. She had a long, sleek jawline that resembled sculpted marble, and a bulky, protruding chin. Her HH-cup breasts were quite round and impossibly perky. Each of them stood about 21 inches high, 19 inches wide, and stuck out 14 inches from the chest. Teddy could literally lay across her bosom and have room to spare; her cleavage was deep enough to consume his legs. She wore a blue dress with a white floral pattern, cut at her mid-thigh; it left the entirety of her cleavage exposed. Her thighs were smooth and divinely thick, leaving no gap between them.


 


"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing!" She gushed, as she slipped her hands under his armpits and lifted him up to her face.


 


"It's so nice to meet you, pumpkin! You can call me Ms. D."


 


Her head alone was several inches longer than his legs. With their eyes level, his feet dangled directly in front of her nipples. She stared at him for a moment with a huge grin as he dangled there, awestruck. He slid his hand over his crotch to cover the growing bone. The other students laughed as she carried him inside.


 


"Hey!" Ms. D yelled disapprovingly. "Don't laugh at him!


 


The laughing continued, at a lower volume. Ms. D sat him down at his miniature desk which stood adjacent to hers at the front of the room. It stood only as tall as her mid-shin. 


 


Immediately to his left sat Christine. She smirked at him and let out a hushed giggle, amused by his pathetic stature. He turned his flushed face to the front of the room and fixed his eyes on Ms. D's bulbous rear end while she wrote her name on the whiteboard. It was enormous, and perfectly round like two basketballs. It contrasted beautifully with her tiny waist.


 


"Good morning, class! My name is Ms. Dicolossi." She announced. "Welcome to the wonderful world of geometry!"


 


She marched up and down the rows, placing a syllabus on each student's desk. Teddy pressed his knuckles into his pulsating bone, wishing he could tend to it as he watched his teacher's bustling buttocks bounce with each of her steps. After every other student received their syllabus, she finally reached Teddy's desk. His boggled eyes stayed glued to her cleavage as she squatted down and handed him the paper.


 


"We're gonna have a good year, don't you worry." She assured him, with a wink, as she ran her fingers through his hair.


 


"Alright, class..." Ms. D started. "Since it's the first day, why don't we go around the room and introduce ourselves? Tell us your name, your favorite subject, your favorite hobby, and whatever else you wanna tell us."


 


Teddy could see her lips moving, but he didn't hear a word. His attention was consumed by her stunning beauty.


 


"I'll start. My name is Leah Dicolossi. I'm twenty-three, and this is my first teaching job. I live with my little sister, Amanda." She shared, glancing over at Teddy with a smile.


 


One by one, each of the students reluctantly introduced themselves. After about twenty minutes, it was Christine's turn.


 


"Hi..." She started, begrudgingly. "My name is Christine. My favorite subject is science and my favorite hobby is basketball."


 


"You're on the basketball team?" Ms. D wondered.


 


"Yeah."


 


"Oh, awesome! You know, I used to play basketball for USC."


 


"That's cool." Christine replied, insincerely.


 


"And how about you, Teddy? Tell us a little about yourself."


 


"Okay. My name is Teddy. My favorite subject is math. And my favorite hobby is, umm, I guess gardening with my mom."


 


"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The class burst into laughter.


 


Teddy slunk down in his chair. His face turned beat red. 


 


"Awwww! Leave him alone!" Ms. D ordered. "That's adorable, Teddy! Ignore them! It's nice that you and your mom share a hobby." 


 


Teddy got up from his seat and ran out of the room.


 


"Teddy!" Ms. D cried as she ran after him, closing the door behind her.


 


Teddy faced the wall, put his arms up against it, and began to cry. Ms. D kneeled down next to him and gripped the back of his shirt.


 


"Teddy..." She whimpered, empathetically. "Look at me, sweetheart."


 


He turned around and faced her. She lined the back of his head with her fingers and wiped away a tear from his left cheek with her thumb.


 


"It's okay, pumpkin. C'mere..."


 


She shoved his face into her cleavage, placed her other hand over his back, and hugged him tightly.


 


"Shh shh shh. It's okay, pumpkin." She whispered. 


 


With his face planted firmly against her chest, she gently rubbed his back, inducing an erection. He brazenly dug his hand into his pants and throttled it. As perverted a decision as it was, the sexually deprived little man couldn't pass up such a golden opportunity. She continued to hug him as he desperately tried to coax the semen from his testes. He continued to sob, disingenuously, so that she wouldn't stop hugging him. Unfortunately, she pulled his face from her bosom before he was able to climax. In a panic, he quickly withdrew his hand and looked up at her. Clueless, she leaned over and kissed the top of his head. His penis continued to throb, forcefully.


 


"I know the other kids can be mean, Teddy. But it doesn't matter what they think. All that matters is what you think of yourself. I'm gonna let the class out now so that you and I can chat for a bit. Okay?"


 


He nodded fervidly.


 


"Good boy." She praised, with a single poke on his nose.


 


She wrapped her hands around his ribcage and pressed his face against her sternum, unintentionally trapping his dick between her breasts as she rose to her feet. He covered his crotch with his right hand and gritted his teeth as a river of cum rushed out of his urethra, leaving a very noticeable stain. She carried him inside and set him down at his desk. 


 


"Alright, kids. It was nice meeting you all! Class dismissed!" Ms. D declared. 


 


"But there's still ten minutes left." Christine retorted.


 


"Actually, you hang back for a minute." Ms. D instructed, pointing at Christine. "I need to talk to you."


 


The students filed out of the room; Ms. D closed the door behind them.


 


"Am I in trouble or something?" Christine asked.


 


"No, no! Not at all!"


 


"Oh, good."


 


"I just need to ask you for a favor, on behalf of my little buddy here." She explained, motioning toward Teddy. "You guys are in the same class next period, upstairs. I was wondering if you'd be willing to escort him to 2nd period every day so he doesn't get hurt going up the stairs."


 


"Umm... would I get extra credit?"


 


"Sure. How does two points added to your overall average sound?"


 


"Not as good as three."


 


"I can't do three. The most I can do is two points each quarter."


 


"Alright, I'll take it."


 


"Awesome! You hear that, Teddy? You've got your very own escort! Haha!" Ms. D joked.


 


Christine didn't understand the joke. Teddy did, but didn't respond.


 


"So should I take him now?"


 


"Well, actually, I'll escort him today so I can talk to Mr. Ackerman. You'll start tomorrow, okay?"


 


"Okay, sounds good."


 


Christine swung her tote bag over her shoulder and left the room.


 


Ms. D dropped her elbow onto her desk, rested her chin in her palm, and looked at Teddy with a smirk.


 


"You tinkled your pants, didn't you?" She asked.


 


"Hu—" He gasped. His eyes darted from side to side.


 


"I saw the stain."


 


"No! I—" He paused, weighing his options. "It was an accident! I don't know how..."


 


"Dawww, it's okay, pumpkin. It's nothing to be ashamed of. My sister has the same problem."


 


"Are you gonna tell my mom?"


 


"Do you have another pair of pants on you?"


 


"No..."


 


"Well, then, I'm sorry but I'll have to tell her. I can't let you go to your next class like that."


 


"Please don't tell her! She doesn't know about my... problem."


 


"But she's your mom. How could she not know?"


 


"Only my sister knows. Can you call her instead? She's 18!"


 


"Sure, honey. What's her number?" Ms. D inquired, as she pulled her phone out of her purse.


 


"962-585-7763."


 


Kristi was well aware of Teddy's ejaculation problem. But as far as she knew, it was spontaneous and out of his control - a condition called Spontaneous Ejaculation Syndrome. She agreed never to tell their mother, since it would destroy Amber to learn that her baby boy wasn't such a baby. Teddy considered himself lucky that his teacher mistook the stain for urine.


 


"Hi, Kristi! This is Teddy's math teacher, Leah. I'm calling because Teddy had a little accident."


 


"Oh no! Is everything okay?" 


 


"Yes, yes, he's fine. He just peed his pants a little, that's all." 


 


"You mean he ca—" She caught herself. "Oh. Yeah, he does that occasionally. I'm so sorry."


 


"It's no problem! I just need you to bring him a new pair of pants and maybe a diaper, if you have any?"


 


"You know, it happens so rarely that I actually don't make him wear diapers. But I guess he'll have to now that he's in school."


 


"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. So, how soon can you be here?"


 


"I can be there in 30 minutes, but I think I'm just going to sign him out. The poor thing must be so embarrassed, I'm sure he just wants to go home."


 


"Okay, that's fine. It's only the first day anyway. I'm free next period so he can hang out with me until you get here."


 


"Okay, great. I'll be there soon."


 


"See you then!"