- Text Size +

"so bro i know we havent seen us in a while but mom said that im the boss here and i will put some rules during this month which you have to follow or there will be consequences" said nicole. she didnt even greet jim or hugged him. she just came unannounced into his room and told him that which annoyed him already. he didnt say anything but only looked at her annoyed

"i gotta go to work each day from 8am till 5pm and i dont want you to just lay there all day doing nothing so while im at work you will be put on house duty got it?" she said. 

"and that means?" jim said in a annoyed voice.

"while im gone you will clean the bathroom, do the laundry and clean the house" she said already in a slightly pissed tone.

"fineeee" he said as he put his earphones on to watch some videos. nicole went out of his room and left him alone. jim didnt really care what her sister said as he never listened to her. he thought that she didnt have anything to tell him jus because his mom is gone and she has the resposibility to look over him. jim was so focused on the videos that he didnt hear his sister calling him for dinner. around 8 pm he then went down to thw kitchen.

"did you make food?" he asked her as she was sitting at the table going trough her phone.

"mhm but you didnt come so i ate it all" she responded. 

jim was quite pissed about that. he stomped back into his room and smashed the door shut. "fine if sje wants to play this game i can do the same!" he mumbled to himself. and with that the fighting begun.

 

the two of them fighted each day after nicole came back from work. jim didnt move a muscle to make anything she said and she yelled at him for being so lazy. The only times jim stood up was to eother make himself food so he doesnt starve or to go to the toilet which he made a mess on purpose. this back and forth between them went on for the whole week till Nicole had enough. the next monday morning she woke up earlier than usual. she made her way into jims room while he was deeply asleep. she was holding a bottle of a shrinking serum in her hand. she opened the lid and splashed it on jims body. jim awoke instantly and the first thing he was is to let out as many swearing words as he knew. after he noticed what was happening he got silent. his whole body began to shrink down. he was shrknking in a rapid speed quickly getting too small for his clothes. it took 5 minutes till he was fully shrunken down to about 3cm. Nicole picked him up from under his clothes and jus started to laugh. she puts him into the bottle and closed the lid again "if your gonna be useless the least you can do is to entertain me after work." she said as she placed the bottle onto her table in her room and left for work. Jim was so shocked that he didnt noticed that he was standing in some of the leftover serum that was still in the bottle making him 1cm big. he was so shocked that he just fell over and passed out.

 

jim got woken up by a wild shaking from the bottle. Her sister came back from works and was shaking the bottle to wake him up. barely awake nicole opened the lid and threw him into a small box. jim hold his head as he stood up noticing that the box he was him has barely space for him to lay down. "you surely must be thirsty after being trapped all day in there let me help you" nicole said as she coughed and spat right onto his body. jim was disgusted as he was covered in the salvia of her sister while she was only laughing at him. he held his mouth shut as his sister only watched him. "sooner or later you gotta drink something" she said. she then took out a pebble which was on a rope and grabbed jim. she tied it on his left leg and placed him onto the table. jim tried to run but the pebble was holding him in place. nicole just giggles seeing his own brother struggle. after she calmed down with her giggling she was taking off her converse shoes. "since you didnt make the laundry i only have these pair left this morning to go to work" she said as she then puts her black socked feet on the table right infront of him. the smell was potent. Jim was gaging by the sheer intense sweat smell these socks radiated. "these are gonna be the socks i wear to work so you better start cleaning them with your tongue or else its gonna get worst for you." she said. Jim of course didnt do what hes been told. he stepped back getting as far away as he could. Nicole looks at him as he could see that she wasnt very amused by that. "i think we have to teach someone whos the boss here now" she said as she took hee feet off the table and grabbed him.

Nicole stood up and with him into the kitchen. Nicole placed him on the table a she gets herself something out of the fridge. she took out a bean salad and placed it before jim. His stomach was growling as he didnt eat the whole day. nicole sat down and started to eat it infront of him. it didnt took long til everything was eaten up. Nicole burped at him as she then grabs him again. she hovers his body above her butt. she stretched her yoga pants out revealing the dark abyss that was the backside off her panties "who doesnt listen must smell" she said as she dropped him into her panties.

jim got pressed against her hot buttcrack. he was disgusted by his situation and also by his sister. Nicole meanwhile went to the livingroom and sat down pushing jim further into her crack. it got sweatier and smellier the further he went in. after half an hour in his prisom nicoles stomach began to rumble. it didnt took long till she lets out her first fart. the smelly gas pushed jim back out of his prison into the panties. after the first one followed soon the second. the toxic gas surrounded him as he tried to hold his breath as long as possible. jim couldnt hold his breath for any longer and as soon as he gad to gasp for air nicole lets out a deadly fart which he inhaled filling his lungs. this caused him to pass out.

he woke up in the middle of the night by his sister. nicole had her panties pushed down a little causing jim to slide in the middle of her panties. jim looked up as he saw nicoles hairy pussy as she was fingering herself. jim was disgusted by the view of his own sister fingering herself. Nicole was about to hit her climax. with a finally loud moan her pussy oozed out her juices. jim was shocked as he didnt know how to handle his situation but before he could do anything he heard "your never going to be so near a pussy like now" and with that nicole pushed her panties back up pressing jim against her wet pussy for the rest of the night..