- Text Size +
Tuesday September 21st 2004 that was the day  she came .Miss Smith a 23 year old from Manhatten and my new Teachers assistant . Before we begin my name is Dave Cervey and I go to DickMeadows yes its a funny name . So anyway I was in class listening to science . My 42 year old  teacher Miss Nails was talking about friction . "The gravity is so remarkable and ...." The door knocked in came the most beautiful girl I had laid my eyes on she had big boobs big ass nice feet and the nicest blonde hair ever. Half the class drooled with me . "Ahh Miss Smith please sit down in the corner" Miss did so and sit in a position in which you could see her vagina . I made it my duty to stay behind with her  . I put my hand up . "Miss Nails can I show Miss Smith around after school" Miss Nails was puzzled I am the naughtiest in the class. "Well if it's alright with Miss.......... "It's alright" Even Miss Smiths voice sounded hot . 30 minutes passed and I stayed with Miss. Miss Nails left and just like a flash Miss pulled out perfume . "You were eying me weren't you. I shit myself "N-N-N OOO" Miss Smith poured the perfume on me . "Hey wtf are you doing" I was now the size down to her hips "Just a little thing I call school pet 101" I was so small I was the size of her little toe. I looked up to the godess . "You bitch" . Miss couldn't hear me and just laughed . Suddenly Miss Nails came back in and walked straight at me and stopped straight to my face . "Joy do you know where my car keys are hey wheres Dave ". Joy froze. "Errrr  he left " Miss Nails walked forward her heel now on my leg snapping it . "Okay Maybe i'll go" and Miss walked off my leg was broken. Joy looked down on me "phew that was close lets put you on my chair" She sat me down on  a glass table . Her ass was huge soon like a collapsing building her buttocks went down. The weight broke my nose and cracked my ribs . To make things worse she said "I had a balti last night so I am sorry" She farted . The smell caused me to vomit . Soon after she put me in a yoghurt  and started using the spoon like a shark from Jaws she got me and was going in her mouth . "MMMM you're gonna taste good" I managed to jump off the spoon in the last minute down onto her shoes. Before I made contact so moved her sole so I went in the top of her shoes then she moved her feet back in so I was trapped. "Boy they will have a pickle trying to find your corpse" The weight came down hard and I got crushed or so I thought . She thought I was dead so she let go of her force so I escaped her shoe and ran down the hall .I saw the door I am saved . SHIT the doors opened its my mom she's probaly looking for me . Daves mom thinking he was a bug said "ewww bugs"  quickley stepped down on the "bug" killing him .  Miss Smith greeted Daves Mom and She said "Have you seen my son" Joy thinking she killed him said "Nope sorry he left 4 minutes ago" Daves mom said "sorry for your time" and left and Joy saw the corpse of Dave on his mothers sandals and a smile came across her face .  
Chapter End Notes:
This is my 1st story let me know what you think