- Text Size +

OK so.

 

Here is the link to the story: https://fcaboosestories.itch.io/cloudhighinteractive

Its online, its HTML based and is usable without ANY downloads and hopefully ads. Its full screen when clicked and white text on black background.

The story is still under construction, I need to stress that 100%. However, thanks to this site, I can update the parts YOU WANT!

There are already several branching paths and I will follow those people want to see while also adding new and exciting ones during it.

There are you default -Choose this or this- but also easter eggs for clicking some links and other threads to discover for new stories and aventures

and, there are no 'death scenes', but you can be caught forever in a situation, and the story will follow on from that story.

So lets say you get shrunk. Instead of "Your life is now shrunk", WE FOLLOW THAT as far as we can, with some oppurtunities to escape and some just day to day torture of whatever the situation calls for.

You can always hit -back- if you get into a stroy you don't like and most have avenues to escape within them...but some are traps within those escapes, so beware!

This is done via a interactive editor I found easy to use and the website is just hosting that HTML file. no downloads and hopefully, no fuss.

I will be updating it regularly and will most likley either make a new chapter on here for major changes or reply to reviews for smaller ones.

So read reviews for when changes or made. Also might see how the site handles telling people.

There is, AFAIK, no signing up to access the story, but also no saves. So everytime is a new adventure (I will see if I can adapt a save mechanic if it gets too big)

The story is based on School Royale, so there will be cross overs and most information in that will be the basis of the world. however some stuff might be changed to make the interative part easier.

Also this encompasses more then just shrinking, other 'fetishes' will be present to those who explore enough (and any requests that I can do will be added)

Also its got some spelling mistakes. I do apologize for this, I do my best but as I write, I might miss some. Mention any in the reviews and I will fix them and also I will check chapters every so often, expecially when updating them, and fix them then.

I hope you enjoy it and I have a FAQ below and below that, the first part of the first chapter of School Royale for those curious what the story is about.


Whats the characters name? Blank or just never mentioned. I try my best to go around this since I can't add a name entry. But your name is never mentioned

Male or female? Male. I am 100% down for a female version, but I would need to re-do some scenes beyond just change he to she (would rather do it right then half ass it). So if your female and want a female version, leave a review and I will add one.

Why interactive? I felt it fit the story well and wanted to try it

Can I suggest a route/character/anything? YES! Leave a review and I will hopefully add it in, with changes so its new to you when reading

Will you update chapters? YES! I will bring more detail into older chapters I feel need it or if any request for it are made

Thanks again and here is the basis for the story

200,000 students. 750 Classes (some duplicates due to numbers). 500 teachers and 1 rule. Nobody leaves until the year is done...and no guarantee they will leave at all.

 

With Dwindling score numbers and a lack of focus within students, the government was fed up with funding public schools that lead to no results. So a decision was made to create 3 'Experimental' schools.

 

These schools would house finishing year 12 students in 3 years of courses to re-study them and bring them in line to succeed. They would study the basics, Maths, English, Sports. With addition of other selective subjects. 

 

However the 'encouragement' to succeed was 'S Points'. Having a top score would earn you everyday 50 S points, second is 25, third 15 and so on. Below 6th is nothing.

 

S Points allow the use of 'Shrinky Vending Machines'. Vending machines that contain...the lowest ranking students, those who could not pay the 'fee'.

 

Any student who cannot pay 100 S Points every 2 weeks is shrunk, sent to a Shrink Vending machine. To be purchased by a student or teacher. They can use them however they want and the process is permanent...and lifelong. Unless you have someone who wants to pay 200,000,000 S Points to unshrink you. So trading is encouraged if a 'partner' or sibling is shrunk, but its rarely done.

 

This tale revolves around the classes and students of one of these schools, Cloud High. 

 

It is on its 5th year of operating and a new bunch of students are joining the ranks.



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Leave a review on your thoughts, anything you want added or future scenes and more!


Thanks and apologizes for any mistakes or errors!