- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has our lovely main star from Taking the “Bus” on a date with someone who isn’t Marleigh. A prequel of sorts and I wanted to experiment a bit with the story and the characters.

Jackie sat on the table, surrounded by giant humans in this five star restaurant that her date, whom she found on the hottest and newest mixed size dating site, Humongo. She was nervous even getting on the site as she’d never had a great experience with humans before this but her friends online told her to be more positive. And after a few short days and a few likes, she found her first match in a seemingly sweet girl named Karina. Her and Jackie hit it off exceptionally fast, and it was as though they were meant to be. All they had to do was meet in person for the first time which had the small girl shaking in her seat as she had to get everything done just to impress her date. First time dating a human would be frightening for the small girl but she was willing to take that risk to be happy with that special someone.


Jackie looked around the restaurant and hoped that Karina was a real girl and not some catfish account that only wanted to make fun of the small girl and post it on TwoTube to further add to her embarrassment. But Jackie had high hopes for this date. It would be her first time dating a human, the same people her whole family told her to avoid like the plague. But Jackie tried to break the norm from her family, even moving into the big city, far away from her home just to have these new experiences like this. And so far, she wasn’t disappointed. Meeting a human girl who would treat her well was definitely something she’d want to be happy about. And this ‘Karina’ was looking like she was the one.


“Hey girl, sorry I’m late. Work ran a bit longer than I would’ve liked.” Jackie was caught off guard as the voluptuous Karina, wearing a black velvet dress, finally arrived at the table. The small girl quickly tried to clean up herself as she looked at the stunning girl. Curly hair, sweet and seemingly soft lips that were a matte red that highlighted well with the rest of her outfit. It was safe to say that Jackie was in love with her match already. Instantly, Jackie’s eyes were filled with hearts as she watched the massive girl take her seat, allowing her to see her magnificent chest that made something inside Jackie want to burst already. On the first date.


“Oh no, you’re good Karina. It’s better late than never huh?” Jackie blushed as she looked at this stunning girl and how she somehow matched with her of all people. There were thousands of others she could’ve chosen to be her date. Micro and human alike but Karina had chosen Jackie, who at this point, had never been with a human before, let alone someone who was as fire as her. “Where do you work anyway? I don’t think you mentioned that in our little chats.” 


“Well I work two jobs. At a dinky old store my cousin got me into and at my other job I sell the in house VR machines. Second one is more fun than the other. I get to demonstrate all the features to the customer, it’s super fun.” As Jackie watched Karina speak with such care and love in her voice, she was enthralled by this girl. She couldn’t wait to be taken home by her, knowing full well that she would never fit in her small apartment. “What about you?” Karina then brought her hand down to begin massaging Jackie’s tiny shoulders as she continued. “What does the tiny, cute and adorable Jackie do for a living?”


Jackie giggled a bit as she smiled as Karina gave her a much needed massage. Stressing over this one date had caused her to be overwhelmed both at work and at home since they picked the day. The small girl loved being loved like this and didn’t want it to end. “Oh, my job is not nearly as glamorous as yours but it gets me by. It’s just a small clothing store. Ok pay, decent customers. Mediocre manager. It gets me by. It’s nothing too much.”


Karina nodded her head as she continued to massage the small girl. “Oh sweet girl, when you’re with me, you won’t have to do anything like that. I’ll take care of you and everything you could ever need or want. No job, no stress. Just me, you and some good times.” Jackie’s mind was now full of excitement as she could quit her own job and be treated like an absolute queen. But, this was the first date. This was supposed to be the chance for them to get to know each other a bit better. Not move in with each other the second the date was over.


“Karina, think we might be moving a little too fast for me. Let’s just take it a bit slower. Ok?” Jackie reached for Karina’s gentle finger as it receded backwards. 


“Yeah, of course. Sorry, I just get a bit too connected with micros too fast ya know?” Karina smiled sweetly as Jackie tried not to beg for her to resume her massage.


“Hello ladies, my name is Ginger, I’ll be your server tonight. How can I help you two?” The waitress came from seemingly out of nowhere as she addressed the pair. Jackie stared at the tall girl who seemed to be tall as ever, even by human standards. The all white dress shirt with the black dress pants were all without wrinkles, spots or any blemishes. “Any appetizers tonight to start out with?”


“Oh no, I think I’m good. Jackie, were you ready to order?” Karina asked as she began scanning through the menu as the small girl was left to answer. 


“Oh yes, can I just get the smallest portion of chicken noodle soup you can give me? Please?”


“Well since you asked so nicely, of course little one. And your order ma’am?”


“Lemme just do the chicken Alfredo, extra chicken.” Karina. Smiled at Ginger as she wrote it down on her small piece of paper before walking off. “Have you been here before? I’m wondering if I got the right thing.”


“No, but all my friends said this is the best place for a first date. Great atmosphere, food and also the most beautiful women hang out here, so it was a no brainer.” Jackie blushed as she tried her best to flirt with her. She was never good at these types of conversations, even with people her size but now with the added disadvantage of being stared down by a gorgeous girl one hundred times her size. “You do look very gorgeous Karina. I’m amazed you picked me of all people to be your date. Plain ole me.”


“Because I think you’re absolutely the best person I could’ve asked for from that site. You seem fun and down for what I have in mind.” Jackie raised an eyebrow as Karina motioned forward to her. “You don’t have to be scared around me little Jackie. Pinky promise, you’ll be the safest you’ve ever been when you’re around me. Alright?”


“What did you have in mind? I don’t want to be rude but I’m curious what you meant.” Jackie thought she ruined the date already with her overthinking. 


“Well, it’s hard to explain. I’d rather talk about it when the food gets here. It might be better. Sorry, I don’t want to startle you so soon. Are you doing alright?” Karina was genuine with her concerns, as her voice put Jackie at ease. 


“Yeah, it’s just...this dating thing with a human is new to me. It’s definitely not like dating another micro.” Jackie chuckled as she tried her best to steer the conversation somewhere else. “So, Karina, where are you from?”


“A small town in Mexico, came over here when I was two.” Karina began inching her fingers closer and closer to the small girl as a means of teasing her a bit. “Jackie, you’re so cute, has anyone told you that before?”


“Not in that kind of way. Usually they just say it as a ‘Jackie, you’re cute but in a friend kind of way’. It’s a little frustrating to hear that with someone you like, you know?” Jackie slumped down in her chair as the wave of rejections from everyone she’s asked out before. “I’m sorry if I got a bit down, it’s just, I wanna find the right one.”


“I totally get that. You think you found the lucky one in me?” Karina smiled sweetly towards Jackie as she blushed with embarrassment. “I think I found the lucky one in you.”


“Thanks, I appreciate it.” Jackie blushed as she looked into Karina's eyes before laughing to herself. “What about your job? I’ve always wanted to explore VR. Is it fun to be around it all day?”


“I can’t even begin to explain the things you get to do in there. Just had a customer that wanted to, oh how do you say it? Be a god? He created his own world, created life and let it thrive. It’s pretty tame compared to the other clients I’ve had. One woman created a whole world of her own in fantasy times. Really popular that one with some people. Get to be kings, queens and sometimes giants.” Karina leaned in close to Jackie as she whispered into her ear. “You want to know my greatest fantasy while in VR?”


“Oh sure? I guess if we’re gonna be together, why not?” Jackie smiled as she leaned in her seat as Karina brought her hand close to the small girl as she used her delicate finger to further massage the weary micro. 


“It’s a little embarrassing to say but in my perfect fantasy I would absolutely love for you and me, in let’s say the fanciest restaurant. Just the two of us, eating and having fun.”


“So this is your greatest fantasy?” Jackie laughed as she saw the waitress coming back to the table, a big plate of pasta and a small bowl of soup that still seemed still a bit bigger than what the small girl was used to. 


“We had the pasta alfredo with extra chicken and the micro bowl of soup?” Both girls nodded as Ginger set the plate down in front of Karina who was now eyeing the food and Jackie a tad bit more than previously. “Sorry little one, we tried to find a bowl small enough for you. Super sorry about that.” She spoke as she placed the bowl of soup directly in front of the tiny girl. 


“Oh it’s fine Ginger. I’m used to it. Thank you for this.” Jackie nodded as the server walked off, leaving the couple alone as they looked at each other. “So...your fantasy? Did you wanna continue it or not?”


“Oh that!” Karina started acting shocked or surprised as she looked at the small girl. “My fantasy, you see, I have this interest. In things that are small, adorable and...and delicious. Look, I have this idea of wanting to maybe convince someone to let...let me eat them?” Jackie’s heart instantly dropped the second she heard Karina’s words. The blood in her veins ran cold as she tried her best to process what she was trying to say. “I wouldn’t leave you in there, of course. I would never. Just, maybe for like an hour or two. It’ll be like a big hot tub with all your friends. Pasta, chicken and...and other things.”


“Ummm, I really don’t know how to respond to that. Is this a joke because it’s not very funny.” Jackie, by this point, was shaking as she tried her best not to have a mental breakdown in the middle of this high class restaurant. Her legs were completely shaking as she looked at Karina, who by this point, was the best she’d ever had.


“I mean...you’d be my first to be...swallowed. Come on Jackie. Who knows, you might like it.” Karina tilted her head back as she raised her finger up to her throat. The bright red fingernail was hard to miss as it trailed down her powerful throat as Karina swallowed hard, hard enough so that the customers from the other tables heard it. Her finger followed the path of the esophagus from the outside as it continued down to her chest, beyond her breasts where it settled down on her stomach where she began rubbing it and smiling. “It might be fun. Come on, just let me swallow you once and I’ll give you anything you could ever want. Your own house, car, you name it, it’s yours. All you have to do is sit in my belly for a few hours. I promise I’ll let you out.”


“Ummm, I don’t know how to feel about this whole idea. I mean, we just met. Haven’t even had time to talk about our other interests yet.” Jackie tried her best to steer the conversation back to something both of them were enthusiastic about. 


“Alright, how about this as an idea for us.” Karina brought her fork to be right down to where Jackie was sitting. “Climb on board and I’ll show you how warm and inviting my jaws can be.” Karina smiled down at the small girl which just sent hold down Jackie’s spine. This girl seriously wanted to eat her. Whole, chewed up or whatever way, Jackie didn’t want any part of it. 


“Karina, I-” Jackie was shocked this girl wanted to eat her. It seemed like this was her idea the whole time. Only thing she could give her was at least she was upfront about this rather than grab her and toss the screaming girl into her food with only one way out. Her mouth. “I really don’t think this’ll work out anymore. I’m sorry.” She tried her best to hold back her tears as she looked at her date. She wanted to walk out with her dignity somewhat intact but it was not turning out so well.


“Jackie, please don’t cry. Here, I’ll pay for everything. I’ll even call you a ride home. As much as it pains me to say, after tonight, you won’t have to see me ever again. Ok?” Jackie looked at Karina who had an absolute heart of gold which she wanted to explore but a stomach which she was frightened to be around. Karina brought her finger up to Jackie’s chin as a way to bring her spirits up.


“Take care Karina, hope you find someone willing to let you eat them.” Jackie spoke in a disheartened manner as she climbed down the table, thinking this whole date was a mistake. Almost everyone in her family told her to never go near humans as they didn’t see them as their equals. Jackie held her head down as she walked along the micro path outside the restaurant. It was hopeless to even consider a human a romantic partner. She was never going to find love in a human. The longer she walked away from Karina, the more her doubts of finding someone to take care of her, to treat her like the princess she saw herself as grew less and less. It was hopeless to find a human like that.


“Tori? Are you free to talk?” Jackie sat down at the micro bench as she tried her best not to feel too down to her friend. 


“So early? What happened with your big date?” Jackie could hear Tori laughing on the other end with her joke. “Sorry, I had to. But seriously, what happened?”


“She umm flaked on me. Guess she didn’t want little ole me holding her back. I’m heading back to the apartment right now, did you wanna meet up sometime?” Jackie watched as the massive humans above walked in and out of the restaurant as well as her fellow micros do the same. Most were happy with someone they had wrapped around their arm, something Jackie longed for. She didn’t want to admit the shame she now carried of this massive girl saying she wanted to eat her for fun. “Guess I was too hopeful for this.”


“Oh, I’m so sorry Jackie. You’ll find someone who’ll care about you, promise. I can be over in an hour or so, I’ll bring the ice cream.” Jackie smiled a bit through the tears as she nodded.


“I’ll be waiting.” Jackie then hung up as she put her hands over her face, trying not to cause too much of a scene as people walked by. She’d never find someone who could care about her, someone who would treat her like the princess she was always told she was growing up. But with Karina wanting to commit her down to her tummy, Jackie saw no way of finding love in one of the massive beings that towered over her. There’d be no love found in that kind of relationship for the small girl. 


Out of sheer frustration, she got up and headed to the human side of the sidewalk and tossed a rock to the first shoe she saw which just so happened to be a simple converse style shoe a few feet away which instantly alerted the wearer of the massive shoes, causing panic within the small girl. She looked up and saw the massive redhead had already looked down on her, sending shivers down Jackie’s spine. Was this how her little life was going to end? She wasn’t about to stand around and find out so she turned around to run, hoping the giant girl would retaliate in some way and Jackie had no intention of finding out as she blended back into the crowd before the giant girl's gaze could find her. “Yeah, humans, not worth it.”

 

“Hey! Get back here!” Marleigh cried out as she looked around at the micro sidewalk to find the micro who threw a rock at the shoe. “Ugh I just got these cleaned. If I find you, you’re gonna be cleaning these shoes for the rest of your life. Some people, I swear. Better not have left a mark.”

Chapter End Notes:

This is the start of my new series which will focus on the world of Taking the Bus. I have some ideas planned and as of now, there is a holiday themed story and soon my first collab will be unveiled within the next week or so. Be on the lookout for those but don’t worry, my attention is still with my other stories as well.