- Text Size +

Cassandra always hated her birthday, October 31.  She never felt like it was her special day when everyone else was getting ready for Trick-or-Treating or Halloween parties.  At least, that was the case for her first 19 birthdays.  On her 20th birthday, she awoke to powerful magical abilities that she inherited from her mother.  Her potency utterly dwarfed other Witches and on her first day of being a Witch she managed to create a magical gemstone that gave them access to their powers during nights with the full moon rather than only once per year of Hallow's Eve.  By her 21st birthday she had become comfortable using her magic to shrink those that crossed her, using them as toys for her amusement.  However, since she didn't know or care for them, this also became the beginning of her developing apathy towards human life.  Then came her 22nd birthday, the day she had worked towards for an entire year, traveling the world to set up a massive, global spell.  Periodically, throughout the year, this spell would randomly transport a set number of people to special habitats she had designed so she could play and feast to her heart's content.  She also got rid of her biggest limitation by turning those people into batteries of magical energy that she could draw from all year.  However, for her 23rd birthday, Cassandra had a big announcement for the world.

 


October 31st, 2020

It was an odd time for a presidential address.  There were only three more days until the election, so most people had already decided who they were going to vote for, if they were even going to vote at all.  Still, the airwaves were overtaken and all channels were tuned in to broadcast the presdent's speech.

When the designated time came, the screen focused on the leader of the nation, who was looking uncharacteristically nervous, standing behind a podium.  "G-Greetings my fellow Americans.  I stand b-before you today with news that may come as a shock to many of you, but I ask that you listen ver-very carefully."  It was easy to see the sweat rolling off of his forehead, and his hands were shaking but he continued.  As he spoke, the camera zoomed out to show more of the Oval Office.  "F-For the past year, our great country h-has been plagued with mass ca-cases of serial disapp-pearances, the foremost pro-prominent being from Harvard on the 13th of October of l-l-last year.  In our investigations, we had found th-that more, smaller c-cases had been occurring at an increased r-rate not only in our homeland, but all over the globe.  As I speak, th-th-the leaders of countries f-from all over the world are add-d-dressing their citizens about this th-threat that we all f-f-face."  His stutter grew more noticeable and frequent and behind him the windows of the iconic office were obscured by two tanned, large, rounded objects that converged behind him.  As the camera pulled back to reveal more of the room, it seemed like the president was slowly dropping out of frame.  "However, th-this is n-n-n-ot an address to inf-f-form you all that we have all d-d-de-decided to join hands to c-co-combat this unseen menace, as much as I and the world l-l-leaders wish that were the ca-!"

Without warning, a powerful gust of wind blew up from under the head of state accompanied with a thunderous, sputtering boom.  Immediately the barely composed man doubled over gagging in disgust, dry heaving and coughing, unable to even speak.  In an attempt to keep the president in frame, the camera pulled back quickly, revealing the man was knees deep in a tightly puckered, oily orifice between the two mounds on either side of him.

"Oops!  Ha ha... and here I said I'd let you go out with dignity.  Well, too late for that now."  An energetic and not even remotely remorseful voice teased playfully as what the country's leader was stuck in rotated 180 degrees, leaving him to dangle from it.  The camera zoomed out as quickly as it could to reveal an utterly gigantic, attractive young woman with flawless tanned skin and glossy black hair sitting in the nude with the president hanging from her asshole!  "Hey everyone!  So in not so many words, my name is Cassandra, your new Goddess and ruler of this tiny little dirt ball floating in space.  I'm responsible for those mass disappearances and whatnot, and they're not going to stop anytime soon.  What can I say, I have so many uses for you little morsels."  Licking her lips with a predatory smile, Cassandra leaned back to give the camera a better view of her anal orifice which was broadcast live and uncensored.  "My worshipers will be taking over for all the boring stuff, and if any of you see me in person, well..."  Tortuously slow, the gigantic girl continued to suck the helpless ex-politician into her butt.  She giggled darkly as he fought for dear life, knowing the futility of it all.

"Wait!  Wait, please.  Please spare me!"  He begged as soon he was waist deep in the biggest asshole he wanted no part of.  The heat was already unbearable, but the whiffs of noxious gas that slipped out as he displaced more of the air inside were horrendous.  He was the most powerful man in the country, arguably the world, there was no way he could end his term being stuffed up some crazy Witch girl's ass like a butt plug!  "Y-You got what you wanted, right?  I cooperated and everything, s-so... so ple-"

"Nope."  She didn't give him the dignity of respect.  He was a hilariously funny toy, nothing more.  "If you can't get out yourself, everyone watching is going to know you died in my ass like a piece of shit!  You think they'll post it on the internet?  Ha!  Just think, you'll be remembered in history as the president of the Goddess' colon."  Pulling him deeper and deeper, her impatience began to get the better of her as she took him in bigger and bigger 'gulps'.  "Don't worry though, your only duty will be to suffocate in my shit.  Even you should be able to do that right, right?  Or are you gonna fuck that up too?"

Feeling his entire stomach get dragged into the foul smelling abyss followed by his chest up to his shoulders in two effortless moves, the ex-president panicked.  "N-No!  No!  I don't want to die!  I don't wan-!"

"Nobody cares."  She stated almost devoid of any compassion as she rubbed the rim of her satisfied asshole.  It wasn't just him, she had copies of herself sucking all the other world leaders up into her rectum as well and she was able to simultaneously feel all of their struggles distinctly at the same time.  "Well, with all the deadweight out of the way and soon to be flushed, I guess it's about time to wrap this little announcement up.  Now, make sure you listen to my representatives and Witch sisters you insignificant treats, since you now belong to me and I give them the right to play with you as they want.  Welcome to your new world and Happy Halloween!"  Getting ready to end the broadcast, an unexpected pocket of gas slipped through her tightly puckered anus catching her by surprise.  "Oh!  I guess someone want to say some parting words."

The camera shook violently for a moment before getting pulled towards and buried deep inside Cassandra's exposed asshole.  Inside it was dark, but faintly the trapped ex-president could be seen panicking, clawing at far too slick flesh to actually gain any sort of traction to free himself for the literal shit hole he was stuck in.  Those were the last images shown on the infamous broadcast that notified humanity of their new place in the world.  A man who once held all the power of the world in his hand, struggling to survive in a girl's bowels... then just darkness and wicked, uncaring laughter.

 


 

Once the cameras were turned off, with one lost inside the ass of the girl who just installed herself as the sovereign of Earth, the tension fraying the unsteady nerves of the non-witch staff present in the room had a slight change in its nature.  The men and women who had worked tirelessly to run their government had just witnessed first hand the horrific manner in which the self-proclaimed 'Goddess' deposed those she wanted out of the way.  Now her gaze had, in course, shifted more onto them with her 'job' done.

"Well that was fun."  Cassandra said in an upbeat tone, leaning back and spreading out her legs so her feet were on either side of the assembled staff blocking them from leaving.  "Well, Madam President, congratulations for being the first female president of the country."

Stepping forward without hesitation, a rather young looking woman in a skirt suit bowed to the massive girl.  While looking no older than 30, just a few months ago she was approaching retirement age in a dead end position under a severely corrupt senator before Cassandra approached her Coven.  Loyalty for Witches belongs to the most proficient and powerful, and those loyal to their new Goddess were unflinching in their devotion.  "I shall endeavor to live up to your expectations, my Goddess.  Will you require anything before you go off to enjoy your Hallow's Eve?"

"No, I have much to look forward to today, it is my birthday after all."  Cassandra replied smiling.  "I'll just leave you to your sta-uh..."  Relishing the collective sigh of relief on literally every other person's face as she announced her intent to leave, a young woman in her mid-twenties caught her attention.  "Actually, now that I think about it, that girl there.  Do you need her?"

The color drained from the girl's face as she saw Cassandra's finger point directly towards her.  She didn't need to know what the inhuman entity before her was thinking, she had seen that look on the Witch's face before.  Eyes narrowed, lips slightly up-turned, blush on her cheeks, she was looking at her like she had the former President!  "Wh-What?..."  She meekly choked out as she pressed against the wall behind her as if to phase through it and run away.

"You would be welcome to everyone present, myself included, if it were to please you, My Lady."  The newly anointed Chief of State said, fearlessly walking right up to be face-to-lip with Cassandra's moistening sex.  She softly caressed the delicate folds, spreading them so the scent trapped within would fill the room.

"I know."  Cassandra replied playfully, reaching forward and plucking up the girl who caught her eye.

"No!  No, help me!  Please!"  She cried desperately, struggling to free herself from the overpowering grasp of her captor.  Reaching out behind her, tears streaming down her frantic face, she reached out towards her coworkers and superior but instead of concern for her safety, they all looked away from her with looks of relief that they weren't chosen instead.  "S-Someone... pl... please..."  Despair dragging any hope within her for a rescue through the mud, she sobbed weakly hanging her head.  "Anne... Jose..."

"Hmm... I don't get why you're so unwilling."  The gigantic Witch said, holding up her new toy as she slowly stripped her.  "I mean, as my possession you are more important than those losers.  Though I do like it when you little things struggle inside me, so don't hold back just because it's futile.  If you survive and get out, I'll even let you go."

Surprised that the girl that was so divorced of empathy or humanity would extend to her any form of comfort, the young woman looked at Cassandra in disbelief.  "R-Really?"

"Make me feel good and I'll consider actually keeping my word."  She replied, shoving the trembling official into the embrace of her velvety folds, squeezing her vulva around the pleasant toy.  "Never gets old."  Purring happily, neither noticing nor caring about the terrified looks on the other presidential staff's faces as they witnessed a lady's sex envelop a grown human being, Cassandra eased up on the pressure as her toy wiggled to get free while also rubbing her face into her clit.  Extending her legs, she accidentally shoved her feet through the walls on either side of the assembled group effortlessly.  "Oh!  Oh shit!  She's good."

Crushing the desk she was leaning against as she laid back, the all-powerful Witch indulged in the pleasure of a human life stimulating her sex while a multitude slowly died in her ass.  It wasn't often she used someone big enough to have their arms and legs flailing from her nether lips, but it felt amazing each time she did.  Pressing harder to get a better feeling of her toy, she felt several of the weak girl's bones crack.  The vibrations that faintly passed into her along with the muffled scream of pain directly on her love button pushed her over the edge and she forcefully held her legs open as a torrent of her femcum shot out with enough pressure and volume that the girl she satisfied herself with was propelled into the group of terrified onlookers, knocking them all over as well like a bunch of bowling pins.  Everyone had been drenched in Cassandra's orgasm and by the time the fire hose that was her vagina let up, the carpet in the Oval Office was soaked wall-to-wall.

The first one to stand was the President herself, smiling as she bowed to her Goddess.  "I hope you are satisfied, My Lady.  If you require more... 'attention', my staff and I would gladly and humbly offer you our services."

"Oh, I believe that will be all for now."  Cassandra  replied, the afterglow fading as she sat up and retrieved her toy.  "She's better than I was expecting, so I'll leave the rest of them with you."

As Cassandra began to feed the girl into her dripping pussy, panic gripped her mind again as she registered what was happening and where it would lead again.  "W-Wait!  Wait!  I did as you asked!  I got you off and survived!  You said you'd let me go, didn't you?"  She pleaded, though her chest hurt everytime she breathed.

"I said I'd consider it... or was it consider keeping my word?  Well, either way I like you, little pussy pet, so I'm taking you with me."  She replied, not slowing down as she stuffed her sex with it's snack.  "Though don't worry, I'm sure I'll get bored of you soon enough... If I don't break you first."

"Br-Br-Break!  No, no, please!  Someone, for the love of God, help me!"  She cried out, frantically for one of her coworkers to step up for her.  But once more they uncomfortably looked away, just hoping the insane Witch would leave so they could live.

"You should be asking the Goddess to save you, Megan."  The Presidential Witch offered kindly.  "Though, you don't understand the great honor you are being given."

Something in the helpless woman snapped.  She was not only lied to by the 'Goddess' and abandoned by her coworkers, but she should be thankful for it?!  Stressed more than she had ever been in her life, the normally quiet and respectful young woman realized that she was doomed at this point.  "Honor?  Honor!?  Oh, screw you, you bitch!"  She screeched, and given her history of being professional and reserved it took the lady President by surprise.  However, Megan knew she didn't have time to waste on a lost cause and glared at the other staff members she had worked with for years, enduring bullying and sexual harrassment to get to where she was at such a young age, with utter hate.  "And you treacherous snakes!  I hope the new President shoves you all up her ass, because you're nothing but the shittiest of people I've ever had the displeasure of working with!"

There was a moment of silence for what she had said to set in before several of the staff members began to laugh and pick themselves up off the floor.  "Oh, that's rich coming fr-"  One of them began to say before Cassandra said something that silenced them mid-sentence.

"Well, you heard her, 'Madam President'.  Get those pieces of shit out of my sight."  It wasn't jokingly or playful, but an order.

"As you wish, My Lady."  The young-looking Witch said, turning to what was left of her staff and shrinking them all down to less than a fraction of an inch before they could even protest.

"Huh?  Wh-What's going on?"  Megan questioned aloud at the sudden turn of events.

"I told you, my comfortable little pet, you belong to me."  Cassandra explained as if it were obvious, confused at the girl's confusion.  "As my possession, you have the right to decide the fates of those lesser than you."

"What!  Really?  Then what about my ex-hus-!?"  Forgetting herself for a moment, Megan tried to get clarification on what she could or couldn't do, but Cassandra uncaringly shoved her entirely into her sex.

"Maybe later.  You are just a toy/pet after all."  She said, teleporting out without even bothering to watch.

Sighing as she magically transported her ex-staff to the pad of her index finger, the President looked down at them all uncaringly, as if they were inconveniencing her in some way.  "I suppose I'll have to replenish my staff before anything else."  She said, looking at the rubble from the two holes Cassandra's feet created and seeing some blood leaking out from under them.  "Security too by the looks of it.  You humans are nothing but trouble..."  Pulling down her skirt, pantyhose and panties with her free hand, she bent over and gave the passengers on  her finger a look at her fantastic ass before thrusting it towards her dark, brown eye.



Appearing in front of her home, naked as the day she was born, Cassandra noticed that her neighborhood was getting into the spooky spirit of things despite the alarming broadcast.  "I mean... I shoved the old President up my ass on live TV, uncensored even!  What, did they think I was joking?"  Looking around she saw her unwitting neighbors setting up decorations and mechanisms to frighten Trick-or-Treaters.  "Geez, there's no helping these people."  She thought, patting her crotch as an errant squirm from her inserted toy sent a shiver up her spine.  "Oh well, they'll come to realize their place soon, but for today how about we get into the 'Halloween Spirit'?"  Walking up the path to her house, Cassandra allowed her magical aura to exude out from her, transforming and decorating her yard and home into spooky delights.

The walkway became crooked and jagged, as dead gnarled trees popped up sparsely enough to see the house for the sidewalk.  Branches hung down over the path, twisted like grasping finger with miniature deformed humanoid simulacra caught in their tangle.  A fog billowed out from her house, obscuring the view without completely concealing any would-be visitors from onlookers, though shadowy silhouettes would be all they could see.

Jack-o-lanterns dotted all manners of nooks and crannies as well as prominently displayed for all to see.  Toothy grins with little people displayed within or large bloated stomachs that faintly showed humanoid profiles appear and disappear at irregular intervals.  With a playfully mischievous thought, Cassandra created a large pumpkin in the shape of a woman's ass spread open with the guts spilling out of the gaping anus.  It wouldn't manifest if children were present, but she cursed it so that anyone who did something inappropriate with it would be turned into a tiny decorative figure either spilled out from the gourdly bowels of hard at work servicing it for her to collect in the morning.

The yard to either side of the path she enchanted so anyone who foolishly entered it would lose themselves in a forest of fog for the rest of the night.  If she was feeling merciful, which would depend on how full she was, in the morning she might even let them off with just that.

Finally, as she approached the front door, Cassandra's glamor washed over the house, giving it the look of a dilapidated, abandoned cabin that would look more in place in a haunted forest than the quiet little suburb where she grew up.  While still fully functional, the door hung half off its hinges with a supernatural darkness concealing the interior it didn't properly cover, despite the light shining through the window.

Satisfied with her handywork, she conjured up a spooky pedestal with a magically refilling Jack-o-lantern bowl of sweets and candies next to the door with a sign the read:

A reward for those who made it here,
Summoning their courage to beat their fear.
Five treats from the bowl are yours to take,
A well earned prize in victory's wake.
Retrieve your bounty and be on your way?
Or test you luck on this frightful day?
Content with the treasure in your hand,
Or listen to Greed's alluring command?
Knock thrice for perhaps a better prize,
Though blame yourself if it's your demise.

"Oh, this... this is good."  Cassandra complimented herself, happy with her Halloween decor.  "I wonder how many people will be unlucky tonight?"  Giggling to herself as she entered her home, the amoral Witch effortlessly designed a final array of magical spells to permeate her front yard.

First was an enchantment that enticed more people to come to her house to Trick-or-Treat.  Secondly, anyone who stepped foot on her property was subject to a random chance to just be immediately shrunk and teleported to a snack bowl she'd set up later.  If any visitor took more than five pieces of candy from the bowl, they'd also get teleported to her snack bowl, as would anyone who'd dare to vandalize her property.  Lastly, anyone who knocked on her door three times would either be granted protection for Witches weaker than her using magic on them in the future or be immediately teleported to one of the Witches that worship her as a gift.

Looking down at her bare body, Cassandra held her chin while deep in thought.  "Hmm... let's see.  Last year wasn't too bad, but a bit too tame if I'm being honest."  She said to herself, manifesting the show-girl magician costume she wore last year.  "Besides, I'm not exactly the 'hero type'."  As a shimmer or magic rippled down her body, her clothes transformed into the sexy witch dress with the orange and black spider corset she wore on her first Halloween as a Witch.  "Cliché?  Definitely.  Still, it's cute.  Too bad I'm past just being 'cute'."  Smiling sinisterly, erupting from a burst of flames, the super sexy, succubus/demoness original costume she designed two years ago appeared displaying all the best aspects of her flawless body.  "Oh, how many little Willy got embarrassed just looking at me.  He was so cute and adorable."  Bouncing her left breast in her hand, the older sister smiled kindly feeling the lump that was her brother safe in her boob.  Stripping naked again, Cassandra couldn't make up her mind of what to dress up as this year.  She wanted something appropriate for what she had planned for that night, staying in watching a bunch of horror movies by herself eating her favorite snacks, people!  Then, like a flash of lightning, she was hit with the perfect idea.

Willing her magic to work as she envisioned, her skin darkened into a deep tan as her hair lightened into a radiant golden blonde that got tied up to one side of her head with a flashy, gaudy scrunchy.  Her earring turned into giant, gold and pink heart studs, and even her tongue manifested a gilded round cage barbell piercing.  She wore an open, white dress shirt with unbuttoned, rolled up sleeves with a blue and yellow plaid tie.  The microskirt that she created barely reached a quarter of the way over her juicy ass.  With what little they did cover, her purple bra and g-string had leopard print and the word 'MANEATER' written across them.  Her fingernails grew long and manicured with gold polish.  To top it all off, she smeared some fake blood over her mouth and let it drip down onto her breasts, shirt, skirt and panties, licking her lips and smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Perfect!"  She exclaimed approvingly, adjusting how one of her breasts sat in her bra so that her areola was visible and pulling up on her g-string until her labia squashed out on either side.  "Too bad Morgan and Belle aren't around this year, but I have and will get more than enough toys and treats by the end of the night."  Giggling, Cassandra could feel the multitude of world leaders in her colon moving less and less as time progressed.  In fact, she was acutely aware that more than three-quarters of them were no longer breathing and the rest were on their way out any minute now.  The young woman in her pussy was fairing better but it was only a matter of time before she'd suffocate as well if she left her in there long enough, which was tempting since the mad scrabble of the desperate at the end of their lives always felt amazing.  "Well... maybe I'll play with her one more time before that."  She thought, entering her living room as she set up the bowl her 'spoils of Halloween' would be transported to.  However, just as she was about to sit down, she felt a presence almost as powerful as her appear up in her room.  "What the?"  Curious, Cassandra teleported up to see who or what could have suddenly invaded her home.  When she got there though, she saw something she wasn't expecting.  The ghostly, intangible figure of herself astral projecting!  "What the fuck!?"

 


October 31st, 2017

Cassandra always hated her birthday, October 31.  She never felt like it was her special day when everyone else was getting ready for Trick-or-Treating or Halloween parties.  For 19 years she tolerated it, cursing under her breath for most of the day before going to bed upset.  However, this year was very different.  After being told about her magical heritage and unfathomable power, Cassandra floated on the edge of dark space, gazing back at the observable universe from which she was born.  All the galactic clusters and mote of light, billions upon trillions of stars and other celestial bodies all seemed like they could fit in the palm of her hand as she held it in front of her face.  It was all breathtakingly beautiful.

"How many millennia will it take before another human will get to see this?  Assuming we don't wipe ourselves out before that."  She thought to herself smiling.  "Still, these powers are unreal.  All I did was think about coming here and 'Poof!', here I am.  I only get to make time and space my bitches once a year?  That's going to really suck."  When her mother told her about the time limited access to her powers Cassandra didn't think too much about them, but now she was starting to fully understand just how severe the gap in capabilities truly was.  "Mom was right, I totally could become a Goddess at this rate.  Well... since I don't think I can really test the limits of 'space' meaningfully anymore, I wonder if..."  With no real understanding of how her magic worked, Cassandra simply thought about what she wanted to try next and disappeared.


October 31st, 2018

Arriving in the lower orbit of Earth's atmosphere, Cassandra took a quick flight around the world to see if anything of interest had changed.  She avoided going back to her hometown, just in case all the sci-fi movies about meeting your time traveling self ending very unpleasantly were real.  Other than some movies coming out that she was already excited for and getting a sneak peak at some of the future seasonal fashions, she was mostly unimpressed with how little had changed.  "Hmm, well, it's only one year...  Let's try another."


October 31st, 2019

While two years into the future was mostly more of the share as the previous, there had been a concerning spike in global kidnappings and disappearances.  No group came forward to claim responsibility or make demands for these mysterious crimes, but since they were happening all year long and not on Halloween she assumed that Witches couldn't possibly be involved.  "I wonder if I'll end up doing something about it?  Currently I'm using most of my power time traveling, so I can't divine an answer myself... maybe next year something new will be available."


Present

"What the fuck!?"  It was strange enough that she was seeing herself when she didn't create a duplicate, but judging from what her projection was wearing, and the fact that she had only ever astral projected once, Cassandra knew that this version of her had to come from when she first gained access to her magic three years ago.  "Why are you here?"  She asked.  "And more importantly, why don't I remember coming to the future?"

"Why am I here?  No, the better question is what the hell do you think you're doing!?  I know we're powerful one day out of the year, but taking over the world?  Have you even thought about how you'll maintain your rule without getting assassinated?  And all those world leaders!  How could you so casually kill people like that?  I know they're politicians and all, but how could you suck them up our ass like that!?"  The younger Cassandra assailed her more power-corrupted older self with a barrage of berating questions.  Just because she could bend the fabric of reality at a whim didn't give her the right to mess up or end other people's lives!

"Geez, three years is a long time, huh?  You'll learn."  Cassandra replied with a smug smirk, though only paying the barest amount of attention to her past's Atroprojection accusatory question and statements.  "Actually, why have I never thought about traveling to the future before?  Like get a few winning lottery numbers and becoming rich?  Now that I think about it, I should have done it... well, 3 years ago."  As if some sort of mental block had been removed, consideration on traveling to or even predicting the future were the sort of things she would have explored whenever she had a chance.  Yet, for some reason she didn't.  For 3 years she never once thought about traveling to the future.  "No... that can't be.  I mean, she's here now.  Did/Do I do somethi-!"  With a different perspective now, the powerful Witch was able to notice a magical seal on her memories that persuaded her away from such thoughts in a way she wouldn't have found otherwise.  "Oh, oh I am sneaky!  Well, let's see what I've been forgetting."  Now that she knew where the enchantment was, Cassandra knew it'd be a simple matter to regain what she had been forced to forget.  However just as she was about to, her younger self, who hadn't stopped demanding answers from her, said something that caught her attention.

Realizing that she was being all but ignored, the more moral Witch sighed in disappointment.  "I can't believe you let these temporary powers go to your head like this.  Just you wait, I'm going to go talk to Mom and get her to set you straight!"

"That's not going to happen... for a number of reasons."  Cassandra said with a profound touch of sadness in her voice as she stared at the floor for a moment vacantly.

"Wh-What do you mean?"  The younger Witch asked hesitantly, not entirely sure she wanted an answer.

Taking a deep breath, Cassandra stared her naive self in the eyes as she conveyed the news.  "Morgan died, about three months ago.  It was an accident... I had sent her to one of the tiny colonies that we eventually set up to squash a growing rebellion.  A while later I mixed up that colony with another and... and I ate it as punishment for displeasing me.  By the time I realized my mistake, Morgan had long since been flushed with the rest of my shit."  There was a tinge of regret in her voice as she recapped the events of her mother's death, but that sadness wasn't a truly personal one.

"What... What the hell do you mean you ate Mom by accident!"  Younger Cassandra demanded, infuriated at the way her older self was speaking.  "With all that 'power' you have you couldn't even protect Mom?  And she's 'Mom' not 'Morgan'.  What happened to you... to me to make me do somethi-!  Wait!  Where's Will?  Did you kill him too?"

Getting told off by a younger version of herself was starting to grate on her nerves, but Cassandra kept her patience only because it was herself she was talking to.  Literally anyone else on the planet would either be suffocating in her shit or melting in her gut for talking to her like that.  Placing her hand over her left breast, she smiled tenderly as she consciously focused on the foreign body resting peacefully within.  "You don't have to worry about Willy.  After what happened with Mor- I mean, I'm more careful after what happened to Mom.  He can make it through my entire digestive tract without a scratch, and has multiple times...  If I had thought she needed them, I would have cast the same spells on Mom too."

"Where is he then?  Wait, did you shove him into your tit!?"  The younger Witch exclaimed, blushing.  "You did!  Oh my god!"

"You just don't understand yet."  She replied, playfully bouncing her breast in hand a couple of times before heading back downstairs.  Treats should soon start appearing in her bowl, and with all the world leaders unmoving in her butt she wanted to find something more amusing to do than being judged by her past.

"Hey!  Get back here you!"  Quickly following her darker future, the astral projection of the more innocent Witch wasn't finished admonishing herself just yet.  "You ruined our family!  You've ruined countless other families!  God, you're worse than Dad, I swear.  Do you even care?  Will wanted to get out and see the world, but now he's stuck in our tit until when exactly?  Are you ever going to let him out?"

Turning on the TV, Cassandra ignored the rant from the ghostly figure behind her.  "It's a bit early for any of the good movies to come on yet.  I wonder if anything good is on?"  Flipping through a few channels, she stopped when she saw a familiar image and smirked.

Displayed on the screen was the uncensored, uncropped image of her own asshole slowly sucking up the former President.  It was a news station she and her WItches had taken over earlier that year, so they were unabashedly praising her proclamation and in general trying to convince everyone that submission was the best, and only, course of action.

"They couldn't kiss our ass harder if you shrunk them down and shoved them up it."  The younger Cassandra scoffed, disgusted that people were flipping to her side so quickly but also understanding why they would.

"I already made them do that.  They loved it more than I did."  She replied giggling.  It didn't matter who they were, every Witch she revealed herself to and displayed her power to fell to their knees and worshipped her almost without question.  They were desperate to either earn her favor or prove their devotion so she made all her converts spend a day in her panties.  "Ah, good times.  But let's see what people who haven't been up my godly ass think."

For the better part of the next hour, both Cassandra's flipped through several news channels to see how the public opinion was swaying.  Most didn't use the actual footage of the Presidential address, mainly citing that they were unable to edit, censor or crop the image no matter how hard they tried.  But then, Cassandra landed on one of her least favorite channels.

"-spoiled child!  That's all she is, not some quote-unquote Goddess.  And if her claims are true and she is responsible for all the mysterious disappearances for the last couple years, then that makes her the worst criminal in history!"  An angry woman belligerently ranted as she sat opposite to her much more nervous looking co-host.  They were using the footage of her declaration as a message continued to scroll across the bottom of the screen advising viewer discretion.  "People call her an 'Almighty Witch', but if you ask me she's nothing more than an insufferable bitch!"

Hearing this, the astral projection began to laugh while the young co-host started advising against being so openly hostile towards Cassandra.  "Oh, she's got you pegged!  Couldn't have said it better myself."

"Yeah?  Well you can get away with saying shit like that."  Cassandra replied, her eye twitching from the audacity of the woman on screen.  With the wave of a hand a miniature, ethereal replica of the entire building that the news station broadcasted out of appeared on the coffee table in front of her, complete with animated simulacra of each person in the building currently.  Using her magic, she sealed the door and reinforced the windows and enjoyed seeing some of the little people trying to leave struggling to pry them open.  "They can't."

Her high spirit coming crashing down, the younger Cassandra wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen but didn't like the older self's tone.  "What are you doing?"

With a hungry grin, Cassandra looked back at her younger self.  "What will become your favorite hobby."  She said, turn back to face her creation.

"Wait, are you being serious right now?  You're not that petty, are you?  It's not like she can do anything to you and she's entitled to her opinion."  The astral projection tried to reason with her older self.

"Well, it's shit!"  Leaning forward, Cassandra's face phased through the building's upper floors as her open mouth descended on the mouth newscaster.  Just as she got into position, she slammed her teeth shut over the unsuspecting woman's midsection, her lips manifesting on the live broadcast with a thunderous 'THUD'.  The entire newsroom went deadly silent as she pulled back, her mouth vanishing, leaving the bisected ladies lower half to flop out of the chair and bleed out onto the floor.

Both on screen and through the translucent recreation on the table both Cassandra's could see the resulting panic and chaos that gripped the newsroom.  Smirking, Cassandra felt the last movements of the half-a-woman in her mouth begin to fade.  She tossed the weakening body around on her tongue, content with herself, before swallowing her snack and looking to the dozens of other treats awaiting and/or attempting to escape their fates.

The young Cassandra was instead horrified at what she witnessed.  She could hardly believe that that was something she'd ever be capable of doing.  It made her sick to her stomach.  And despite the graphic scene that just transpired on their live feed, the news station didn't cut the broadcast.

"Ahem.  Attention all you little soon-to-be shits!  This is your Goddess speaking and she is not pleased."  Cassandra proclaimed, her voice coming for her position on the couch and through the TV.  "You want to use me to get views?  Well I hope everyone at home enjoys watching what happens to those that piss me off!"

Taking control of the cameras in the studio, Cassadra had each one follow a victim as she disposed of them before sending it off to find another target.  As one man ran, she opened her mouth right in front of him so he'd run in himself, his last moments being of him realizing he was standing on one of her molars as she slammed her mouth shut.  A woman noticed a camera following her, so stopped running and ducked to avoid Cassandra's teeth only for the floor under her to open up into the gluttonous Witch's maw, falling out of view down her glistening gullet.  Several people fell to their knees and prayed for forgiveness but were met with a large, salivating tongue that crushed them into paste against the floor, leaving a thick trail of thick drool and blood after she licked them up.  It didn't matter how they ran or where they hid, in a closet, in the bathroom, capturing those in charge and offering them up as sacrifices, Cassandra took great pleasure and gobbling up each and everyone person in the building and making sure each one was on camera.  Her more naive self fruitlessly tried to stop her, but astral projections are already limited in how much they can interact with the physical world.

With a happy belly, but nowhere near full, Cassandra surrounded the last person in the entire building with all the cameras, the petrified co-host huddled on the floor covering his ears with his eyes shut to block out the screams.  "Aw, he's almost too cute to eat."  She said, licking her lips as she smiled at her younger self.  "But you know what Mor... what Mom always used to say.  I have a lot of treats coming later, but I have to clear my plate first."  Laugh for a moment, she abruptly stopped as a pocket of air from her stomach came up her throat and she burped loudly, without any shame at all.  "I'd offer him to you, but I think you're a bit too young just yet."

Hearing about what she would do in the future was shocking and seeing what she'd do to the President was unsettling, but somehow the younger Cassandra didn't fully comprehend the scoop of depth that her future self had sunked to.  She accidentally killed their mother?  It was a very real fear she had had might happen if she wasn't careful, and for as upset as she was at her for it, her older self seemed genuinely regretful for what happened to their mother.  But the wholesale, uncaring slaughter she had just witnessed made the younger Witch sure that there was no humanity within the conscious of her three-year older self.  "How the hell could you!?  Those were people!  People!  And... And you just... you just ate them like it was nothing!  That's cannibalism, you monster!  We never should have gotten these powers if you're going to misuse them like this.  Oh, I think I'm going to be sick."

"And what the hell do you know!?"  Cassandra snapped back, no longer willing or able to just let everything her younger self say slide just because she was ignorant.  "You don't understand what it's like, not yet.  Sure, we were able to make it so we could use our powers on full moons throughout the year, not just Halloween, but you haven't suffered not being able to use these overpowered magical abilities yet.  And I'm not just talking about a stupid vending machine eating your last dollar or some asshole backing into your car.  Those four weeks are excruciating to have to wait through, especially when there's an emergency that you could have handled if you had them!"  As she continued her tirade, tears swelled up in her eyes as glared at the more innocent Witch indignantly.  "Like when Belle got stabbed one night by some random, drunk-off-his-ass jock because she turned him down!  Can you even imagine how sick with worry you'd be, hoping that she'd be able to pull through at least until you could heal her on the next full moon while that asshole's parents and lawyers do everything in their power to get him off the hook?  Or all the shit Mom had to put up with with that sexist pig of a boss she ended up using as a butt plug until he ran out of air?  I remember, but it should still be pretty fresh for you.  The smile she'd put on to get us to not worry.  The sexual harrassment from her peers, discrimination from her superiors, the subtle abuse, day after day!  We could put a stop to it with a snap of our fingers, but..."

"Wait!  What are you talking about Mom getting abused at work?"  The astral projected woman asked, concerned.  "I mean, I knew Mom wasn't getting treated like the men in her department, but I didn't know it was that bad."

"Yeah, well magically remote viewing is a hell of a spell."  She replied with a bit of a smirk.  "But Morgan... Mom.  I got her into a better position in that hellhole of a company, set her up so I didn't have to worry about her and eventually found a way to keep my powers all year round.  What was there left to fear?  Mom was stronger than any human!  I didn't ask to eat her, I didn't think such strong protections were necessary, but that'll be a mistake I never make again.  And you'll come to understand too, just how these powers are meant to be used.  I shouldn't hurt or kill 'people'?  People?  Ha, sure, you can think that now, but how long can you hold on to that naiveté?  How long will it take for you to start using your powers on those people, hmm?  Will it be one night when Mom comes home late and drinks herself to tears when she thinks you aren't awake?  Maybe after seeing Will come home trying to hide a black eye because some new kid is being a bully?  How about if Dad were to ever show up again after Mom finally ran into some luck and got a promotion and starts demanding money?"  Pausing for a moment to smile tenderly down to her left breast, she placed a hand over it lovingly.  "Or maybe you'll start with something innocuous, like a prank on a little brat that drew on your face with permanent marker while you were out flying through the universe with your new powers."  With a confident smirk, she locked eyes with the speechless astral projection.  "No matter what, in three short years, you'll be me, telling a ghost from three years prior the exact same thing."

Silence hung in the room once Cassandra finished her rant.  The staredown between the two lasted only a few moments before the astral projection closed her eyes and took a deep breath.  "Okay... I can't say I understand how you feel about everything you've been through.  You're right, three years is a long time.  The world is a pretty shitty place when it wants to be, I just kinda forgot that since Mom works so hard and endures so much so we didn't have to.  However, that doesn't give you the right to be even worse! Especially with all that potential, you should have done what's right and helped people, not hurt countless families and friends more than you've ever been hurt.  You can call me naive if you want, because I'm younger and haven't experienced what you have.  My innocence is my right, but I vow to never become like you.  I can't stop you here, or undo all the heinous acts you've committed, but I can be better than you when I get back to my time."  There was a hope that since her future self wasn't expecting her arrival, instead of her future being set in stone with was merely a possible future that she could avert now that she knew better.  With that small hope, she began to fade.

"Oh, you aren't leaving so early.  I have so much to teach you."  Cassandra said, reaching out and grabbing the projection of her past and pulling her into her body!  "Besides, it's our birthday and the party's just about to start."

"Wh-What did you do to me!?  I can't escape!"  The younger Cassandra's voice echoed through the present's head.  "How are you this strong?"

Leaning back into her seat, the self-indulgent Witch put her feet up as she relished a job well done.  Her legs crashed through and crushed the projection of the news studio, demolishing it to rubble.  On the TV, the feeds from the cameras cut just as the roof collapsed on the trembling ex-sole survivor, him pathetically throwing up his hands as if it would save him.  "I'm not... well compared to you anyway.  It's Halloween, we're equally powerful right now, I just have more practice.  Since yours come from a set point in time though, once Halloween ends and my power wane, you should be able to return to your time."

"No!  Let me go this instant!  I don't want to even see you anymore, let alone be in you!"  The less proficient Witch raved, trying to break free of Cassandra's flesh but only felt its hold intensify.  She could now feel the cushions of the couch on her back, the clothes resting on and stretched tightly across her skin... and something or someone crawling in her pussy!?  "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Like it?  You were being so judgemental before, despite never trying it, so consider this my birthday present to you."  She replied, rubbing her sex as she felt her little toy struggle a bit more.  "Doesn't she feel nice in there?  Just wait until the treats start delivering themselves.  I'll make sure that even if you forget about all this, your body will remember how good it feels to indulge in the only things 'people' are good for."

Terrified specifically because even the slight movements she was feeling from the person trapped in her future self's love tunnel felt better than any man she had slept with before, the prisoner projection panicked.  "No!  No, don't do this.  Let me go!  Please, I don-"

"Geez, you even beg like them."  Cassandra sneered in disgust as silenced the young Witch.  "Don't worry though.  I'll make sure you get a good taste of our hobby."



Despite the worrying broadcast that aired earlier that day, most parents weren't able to dissuade their children from Trick-or-Treating while others used it as an excuse to take their minds off the new world order that was announced, if they even believed it at all.  Starting while the sun was just beginning its descent towards the western horizon, children, teens, parents or other such guardians began to prowl the sidewalks in search of candy and/or mischief.

The other houses on her street were nowhere near as spooky yet inviting as Cassandra's, to the point that nobody seemed to pay attention to who approached the house or if everyone of that group came back, if any at all.  As such, everyone Halloween goer that approached her doorstep in search of candy, or ne'er-do-well vandal, were completely unaware of the potential threat the imposing house posed.

"Oh wow!  This house looks pretty spooky, eh?"  A father asked playfully as he, another older man and a small group of five children came up to the rickety gate in the fence to the yard.

"Bet a nasty witch lives here.  I don't know kids, maybe we should skip this one."  The other man added, playing along with a grin.  This made the kids erupt in a chorus of rejections and complaints as they all rushed into the yard and followed the winding path obscured by the fog.  Shaking his head as he followed after them, he looked to the other man.  "Next year, our wives can be the ones to do all the walking."  He chuckled.

Sharing in the sentiment, the other man sighed.  "Yeah, you can tell them that."  He said, as they made their way, ducking under low hanging tree branches.  "Though I gotta say, these people must love Halloween."

"How much you think that false front for the house cost?"  The other man asked, as they approached the three children on the doorstep claiming their prizes from the bowl.

"Heck if I know."  He replied, reading the sign.  "Heh.  Hey, check it out."

"What, you want something better than free candy?"  The other father asked, grabbing a few pieces that caught his eye as one of the greedy children took a sixth piece from the bowl.

Stepping up past the two kids on the doorstep, the man knocked three times and looked back shrugging his shoulders.  "What's the harm?"

Noticing the kids having already left to continue to the next house, the other man didn't bother sticking around, he had five pieces of candy and a couple of kids that needed to be supervised.

Intending to catch-up with his fellow father, the man heard someone approach from beyond the door.  "Oh my, who could be so brave as to knock upon my door?  Was the candy not enough?"  An enchanting voice asked, captivating the man's thoughts.  The door opened to reveal an attractive young woman dressed in the type of lingerie that his wife said 'demeaned' women and would never be caught dead in.  "Mmm.  Thanks for the treat, hun."  She giggled seductively as she grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into the house, slamming the door shut before he could even make a sound.

The other man didn't hear the woman, he didn't even hear the door open or close.  As she walked back along the path, he once again pushed a low hanging branch aside when he noticed something moving in its grasp.  Taking a closer look, a tiny figure of a person was weakly 'fighting' to get out of the grip of the finger-like twigs and all he could do was smirk in respect to the level of detail the owners of the house went through to decorate for the holiday.  Once he got back to the sidewalk, he took the hand of his child and looked down the street.  "Geez, they didn't have to leave us behind.  Well, let's try and catch-up with them, okay?"

Continuing on with the spooky holiday, the man and his child were completely unaware of the fates of those they unknowingly left behind.



"Oh god!  I've got to get out of this!  I have to get away!"  The past Cassandra thought, bound, synchronized and muted within her future self's body.  She was acutely aware of the weak struggles of someone shoved in her sex, and she couldn't deny how good it felt.  However, she still had enough sympathy for her fellow man to know that enjoying the pleasant teasing of her cooch was wrong.  Sadly, the only free for her were her thoughts, she was stuck for the ride her future self was taking her for.

"A treat for you, Madam."  She heard some unknown woman say from behind them as future Cassandra tilted her head back to see the mostly naked figure approach with an inch tall man in her fingers.

She didn't reply to the mystery woman, instead Cassandra opened her mouth as wide as she could.  "Ah~!"

Nodding, the woman held the freaking out man over Cassandra's open mouth and released him.  As he disappeared from sight, the woman's features blurred until only a vaguely human-shaped grey blob remained.  It bowed and returned to the hallway to await the next brave soul to knock.

"O-Oh my... did she just?  But he tasted... he tasted so..."  Conflicted from feeling a human life struggle and fail to resist the pull of her throat, the younger Cassandra wasn't sure if she wanted to cover her mouth from an urge to vomit or lick her lips from the delightful flavor.  Her future self had no such confliction, rubbing her stomach and licking her lips without reservation as she returned her attention to the TV and absentmindedly reached into the bowl next to her.  I  But her voice was unheard, as the older Cassandra tossed a child no older than 10 into her mouth and played with them using her tongue.



"Hay man, how about that house?"  One teen in a superhero costume asked another dressed like he was ready to go on stage for a Shakespearean play.  They were carrying bags, but rather than being filled with candies and treats they had eggs and toilet paper.  "Every seems to love it.  It's the best target."

"I don't know man...  What if we get caught?"  The other kid asked, visibly nervous.

"Dude, your lack of a spine is why Carly dumped you, ya know?"  A girl in the most uninspired costume, a white sheet with eye holes cut out, teased, punching him lightly in the arm.  "C'mon, it's Halloween!  It's just a prank, bro."

"Yeah...  I know that, but..."  The wimpy kid tried to say.

"Okay, okay, fine.  Here, just throw some TP over one of those trees and we'll do the rest."  The superhero teen offered, pulling out a fresh roll and putting in his less-confident friend's hands.

Before he could argue, the wimpy kid was dragged up to Cassandra's house with the other two immediately running off the path and into the fog.  Unconfidently, he shuffled up along the path, looking for a good tree to toss the toilet roll over then he noticed a very inappropriate pumpkin in the shape of a girl's butt out of the corner of his eye.  However, something about it stirred his lust.  "It looks exactly like Carly's..."  He thought, carefully stepping around the spilled pumpkin guts.  Blinking a couple times, the decoration didn't just resemble his ex's butt, not that she ever showed him, but after rubbing his eyes it literally was Carly, bent over a tree stump spreading her ass for him.  "C-Carly?!"

Giggling alluringly, the girl looked back at him and wiggled her bare backside at him.  "Oh my, I didn't think you had the guts to do something like that.  But instead of something so childish, why don't you come here and show me how grownup you are?"

Dropping the roll of bathroom tissue, he couldn't resist the invitation of the girl of his dreams and reached out to grab the impossibly soft looking tush.  However, instead of his fingers sinking into the best ass in school, his hand grabbed something hard, smooth and ribbed.  "Wh-What the?"  Literally in the blink of an eye, the teen was no longer looking over his ex's back as she presented herself to him, but was instead staring into the bowels of the original erotic pumpkin display he had initially seen... only bigger"What's going on?!"  Confused, he tried to back away but couldn't move at all.  He was stuck, as a new addition to the decoration as he heard other Trick-or-Treaters approach the house unaware of the dangers it presented.



Unconcerned with the horrors she was subjecting others to, Cassandra sat on her couch enjoying a laughily bad B-horror movie as more and more people were teleported to her treat bowl or delivered to her by her barely sentient spell on the door.  It was interesting to see the various forms it took since she designed it to look like the person's most desired thing if they were unlucky enough to not get her blessing, but after the first few dozen treats she stopped paying attention.  Once the current movie she was watching ended, she decided to check to see how many people were 'lost' in her yard.

There were fewer than she expected, after all she purposely made the 'safe' path longer and jagged in the hope that impatient kids and teens would ignore it and bee-line it to her front door.  That's not to say that in the roughly hour and a half since people began visiting her house that the number hadn't reached the triple digits, but given how densely populated the area was she was expecting more.

"Oh my, oh my... what do we have here?"  She asked herself aloud in an  amused tone, seeing more than a few teens with eggs, toilet paper, silly string or other manners of vandalism products wandering the fog of her property confused and scared.  "How dare you try and vandalize my house.  Well, I believe some... proper punishments are in order."  Standing up, Cassandra waved her hand over the coffee table and half a dozen of the would-be vandals appeared on it even more confused than they looked out in the fog, a quarter of an inch tall.  "You know, just because it's Halloween doesn't excuse making a mess other people need to clean up you brats."  She said down to them, licking her lips as she saw the terror and awe grip their insignificant forms.  Some fell to their knees, others ran, but none of that mattered to her.  "But don't worry, the final mess you make tonight... well I'll enjoy cleaning you off my ass later."  With a sneer, the cruel Witch telekinetically lifted all the teens off her table and arranged them over various positions on the cushion she had been sitting on.  She could barely hear some squeaks and cries from the teens as she flaunted her large, round ass over them, but she didn't care to pay attention to them.

From below, the shrunken juvenile delinquents could only look up as the shadow of the wicked woman's rear hovered over them.  The skirt she wore couldn't even be seen from this angle and only the barest amount of the g-string covering her puffy, engorged pussy was visible before getting lost in the dark crevice of her juicy rear.

Rather than just sit on them outright though, Cassandra wanted to drag it out a bit, let those kids really regret what they had tried to do.  Randomly selecting two of them, she threw them up towards her butt at extreme speeds, one of them hitting square in the middle of her left ass cheek and the other clipping her clit as they rocketed past her crotch due to poor aim.  Her breath caught as the one collided with her butt, the pinch-like pain was more pleasurable than anything else and she felt the body burst from the strong impact, while the one that went past her pussy also lost their torso from the brush against her love button.  She could help but giggle seeing the legs of some teen fly up to face level with her, but she sucked them into her mouth all the same.  Didn't need to lose track of them and stink of the house later.

"Mmm, that felt awesome."  She complimented, wiping the remains off her ass and licking her finger clean as she positioned herself to crush the horrified teens in her seat.  They were all screaming and begging even louder, but it only turned her on more as she thought about how helpless they were.  Lightly rubbing her clit through her panties she got ready to end their lives in a far more spectacular manner than they deserved when her spell entered the room again.

"A treat for you, Madam."  It announced, walking in as a tall, muscular four armed woman in what could generously be called a sling bikini with a belt.  She was holding out one of her three fingered hands holding up a one inch tall woman.

Cassandra, not expecting a creature like that to be someone's secret desire, took a moment to look at the clearly fictional woman.  "Oh, I didn't know I needed something like this in my life."  She thought, licking her licks as she bent over more and pulled the string running up her ass aside.  "Put her in here, then go wait in my room.  Another will take your place, I'll play with you later."  She instructed.

Nodding, a magical shimmer cascaded over the tetra-armed woman as a copy of the grey humanoid blob  stepped out of her back and headed back towards the door.

From the couch, the remaining teens watched as a large, three fingered hand shoved a struggling woman up their captor's spread backside, sliding one of the thick digits up the Witch's asshole without any difficulties all the way to its base.  The demented woman toying with their lives moaned loudly as she took the tiny woman and massive finger into her ass and grabbed the alien woman's wrist as she began to pull it out.  They were forced to watch as Cassandra pistoned herself on the large digit as she exposed her dripping sex.

Another three people were brought in from the front door, but Cassandra barely even registered them as she fucked her asshole with some fictional character's finger.  She ate two of them and trapped the other between the muscled backside of the tall, mohawked woman.  Just as a fourth was about to be brought to her, Cassandra came hard, spraying the tiny vandals in her sexual discharge as she hilted her ass on the fantastic finger.

"A treat for you, Madam."  The other semi-sentient magical construct announced as Cassandra caught her breath and pulled the finger out of her ass.

Grabbing the terrified and begging person without even looking at them, Cassandra stepped onto the couch to get to eye level with the scantily clad warrior/stripper(?) character.  "Open up."  She ordered, to which the obedient creation obliged and she stuffed the tiny treat inside.  "With this I give you life proper.  Serve me well.  Now, go process that treat in my room and I'll come get you in the morning."

Nodding, the tall, attractive creature turned to leave and Cassandra stifled a laugh as she saw the other person she had stuffed in its thong trying to escape, but the muscular butt holding them flexed once and the one arm they had managed to free from the crimson red fabric hung limply.

"Oh, I am going to have fun with that later."  Cassandra said, stepping off the couch and noticing that she had carelessly crushed another of the youthful vandal under her foot.  Lifting her foot and looking over her shoulder, she saw the pasted remains on the ball of her foot, shrugged, and sat down.  She didn't care to address or torment those in her seat anymore, and barely registered them exploding as she rested her full weight on them all.  "Now, what to watch next?"  She wondered aloud, reaching into her quickly filling treat bowl and shoving a handful of people into her mouth.



It had become dark out faster than Cassandra had realized, though watching terrible movies and eating enough one inch tall people to visibly distend your stomach to the point that you looked like you were nine months pregnant does pass the time quickly.  The flow of the bold Halloween goers unlucky enough to be brought before her had slowed to a trickle, though plenty of late night stalking teens were still finding their way into her lawn.  As the credits rolled of the current movie she finished, the stuffed Witch rubbed her comically large stomach absentmindedly, still hungry for more.  Somehow, the scores of neighbors and strangers digesting in her gut just wasn't as appealing tonight.

"A treat for you, Madam."  Entering the living room once again, the humanoid spell brought her yet another unfortunate soul.

She didn't even bother looking at it, merely reaching back and holding out her hand.  "Give it here..."  She sighed, it just wasn't as fun as it should be.  Looking at the two older teens she was given, Cassandra didn't even want them.  "God, you have no idea what it's like to be me.  You puny little things have it so easy."  Ripping off her panties, she held them up to show them the text written across them.  "Into my belly you go and that's it.  You don't have to worry about school, dating, your social life or familial obligations anymore.  All that's expected of you once I swallow you is that you turn into my shit and not clog my toilet in the morning."  Pressing the two into her bloated stomach, Cassandra laid down on the couch.  "You don't even have to worry about my figure, I only eat people for the feeling.   Not a single fiber gets added to my body, otherwise I'd be bigger than a Blue Whale with the country's worth of people I've passed.  Taking a huge, steaming dump is pretty satisfying in its own right too.  Like, pushing a 4 inch wide turd out is so euphoric, you wouldn't believe it!"  Dropping the girl between her breasts to hold her, Cassandra brought the guy down to her pussy and shrunk him until she could stuff him into the hood of her love button.  "Mmm, I love it when they fight back.  Nothing worse than a broken toy."

The girl between her breasts began to whine and cry, likely even beg for her life or something equally unimportant, but Cassandra didn't care to listen.  Squeezing her tits together with her arms, the girl was smothered in their soft embrace.

Down in her crotch, she took great pleasure in the weakening struggles of the man trapped in the tightening confines of her clitoris as it swelled against its hood.  Arousing herself more and more, Cassandra felt a few of his bones snap under the pressure, which only made her feel all the hornier as he desperately tried anything to get out before she was crushed to death.  "Oh, what's the matter?  Too small and weak to get out on your own?  Here, let me help you out."  Snickering sinisterly, she began to grow the tiny man without removing him first, so the pressure for him and pleasure for her intensified until it was too much for him to bear.  She felt him pop against her little bean and was so close to climaxing herself... and yet it didn't come.

[How the hell could you!?  Those were people!]

It was nagging her at the back of her mind and she tried to ignore it for hours but it was becoming more and more pronounced.  Devouring hordes of delicious treats and distracting herself with carnal pleasures was losing its effect.  The judgemental words of her younger self were tightening their grip on her.  "Shut up!  What would you know!"

[You just ate them like it was nothing!  That's cannibalism.]

"Cannibalism?  Ha!  We might have similar forms, but I stand far above those delightful treats on the food chain.  They should be thankful that I give them the privilege to be my toys or shit!"  There wasn't anyone who could prove her wrong, and a stomach full of men, women and children that would all become indistinguishable brown turds by morning backed up her claim... at least, it should.

[You monster!]


"Shut up!  Shut up!  SHUT UP!  I'm not the monster here, I'm a fucking GOD!"  Sitting up, frustrated and upset, she grabbed the half-full bowl of powerless people and began to practically drink them, she swallowed so fast and by the mouthful.  Without spilling a single person, Cassandra let out a loud burp and licked her lips while rubbing her now slightly larger stomach.  Her smile quickly faded as she could see and feel the struggles of the masses in her gut, instead of satisfaction or glee she felt... empty.  "Fuck!  It's not enough."



As much as she wanted to define what she was putting herself through was as torturous, a part of the 2017 Cassandra's mind felt far too good to argee.  It had only been a few hours, and yet the sensations she had felt, that her other had made her experience along with her whether she actually felt in the mood for it or not, had left her in a blissful stupor.  The delightfully bad movies that she barely paid attention to over the pleasing movements of every life that entered one of their shared holes.  Even the cartoonishly distended stomach that now rested on the couch between her legs had her mind going blank from all the tiny movement rubbing her from the inside.  Worse yet, her 2020 counterpart seemed dissatisfied with her meals and toys!  Well over a hundred victims just to her personally, God knows how many are lost out in the front lawn, and she could tell that the ecstasy that each new and repeated debauched act had little to no effect on her other self.

"No!  No!  This is... this is wrong..."  She continued to try and convince herself, as she was forced to mimic the movements of the body she was sealed in and rubbed her stomach.  Feeling the weight of her hand press down on her squishy gut though made her moan in pleasure.  "Ahn~!  All those poor people... I know this is wrong... b-but... but it's already too late for them... right?  A-And, they're not in my stomach, technically."  Trying any rationale to justify her arousal, she wasn't ready for her older self to slam the bowl she just emptied on the table and enlarged it to be bigger than the table itself.

"Here it might be too late for new snacks to show up frequently anymore, but it not elsewhere!"  She heard the man eating older version of herself say as she cast a new spell.  Within minutes, children, teens and adults of all different nationalities in costumes began to appear in bow by the dozens and she wasted no time scarfing down handfuls of them at a time.

"Oh, they... they taste so good!"  The sealed astral projection thought as her mind melted with each screaming, squirming morsel that passed her lips.  There was even a twinkle of excitement as she saw the bowl fill faster than it was being emptied!  "I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry everyone.  But, I can't stop her.  I can't fight it... s-so... so you won't mind if, if I..."

"A treat for you, Madam."  Her astral heart skipped a beat when she heard the magical servant enter the room.  Since Cassandra was already stuffing her mouth, then that would mean...

Standing up on the couch, both to better reach the bottom of the bowl and to shove her ass over the backrest, Cassandra didn't even look back.  "Shove the-"

"A treat for you, Madam."  Before she could finish another voice interrupted her.

"A treat for you, Madam."  And another.

"A treat for you, Madam."  And yet another.

"Wh-What!?  So many?"  The younger Witch wondered, though there was more anticipation in her voice than worry.  "I... I can't..."

"A treat fo-"

"My ass and pussy!  Just shove them in, I don't fucking care!"  The older Witch barked, sounding more annoyed by the minute.

"Huh!?  W-W-Wait a minu-!  Ahhhhhhhhhhn~!"  Unable to communicate or brace herself, the trapped Cassandra felt both her butt and sex spread open as frantic little people were unwillingly condemned to their crushingly tight embraces.

 


November 1st, 2020

All night long, Cassandra consumed in excess in the hopes of forgetting how her younger self viewed her actions.  Hearing those words from the person she used to be was more scathing than she wanted to admit, and having a stomach literally the size of the rest of her body didn't help like she thought it would.

As she laid on her belly, unable to touch the ground with any of her limbs, she could feel her powers wane and the seal holding her younger astral projection came undone.  The intangible girl was pushed out before her, with a confused, at first, then relieved look on her face.

"I'm out?"  Checking her body over, 2017's Cassandra sighed a breath of relief when she confirmed she was back to normal, but there was an almost imperceptible look of loss when she saw how small her stomach was.

"Heh, how'd being a 'monster' feel?"  She taunted her younger self.

"I-It was..."  For a second, while her mind was still trying to sort her own thought pattern from that of the older one's that was superimposed onto hers, Cassandra looked back on the experience of the night before fondly.  She had never felt such delights before, yet it seemed as natural as when she masturbates alone.  However, once her thought pattern from the yet to be unaffected past reset her mind, the comforting bliss transformed into gut-wrenching horror and if she had the ability to do so she would have vomited on the spot.  "Oh my God!  Y-You... those people!  And they still..."

"Oh, didn't take?  Well you didn't seem to mind before."  Shrugging her shoulders, Cassandra slapped her gut a couple times and smirked.  "Now, before you go I have to seal your memories of last night, like 'I' did to me."  Raising her hand, she began to cast the spell.

"N-NO!!"  Realizing that if she didn't keep her memories of the prior night she likely would follow a similar if not the exact same path as the monster she had been bound to, the younger Cassandra freaked out and unleashed a blast of magical energy hoping to buy herself some time to escape.

Not expecting such a powerful outburst, Cassandra wasn't able to fully block the magical assault as it knocked her back and an image flashed through her mind.  Dredged up from the recesses of her mind, she recalled an old memory.

In it, she was a young girl, together with Will and her mother as they all celebrated her birthday rather than going out Trick-or-Treating.  Back then Will had decided he wanted to cheer her up since she was always upset that her birthday was overshadowed with Halloween festivities and the mother had the day off work and while she didn't realize it at the time, she also didn't leave for the night that year.  They played games, she had three plates of spaghetti and meatballs that night, and the ice cream cake was delicious...  Well, what little of it they ate instead of smearing it on each other's faces.  It was one of the last times she recalled them all taking a bath together and they all made a lame pillow fort in the living room to sleep in.

"I...  I had forgotten all about this."  She thought, tears rolling down her cheek.  "... and yet, Mom."  One thing she purposely left out when she told her younger self about their mother's death was that it wasn't the next day she realized her mistake, she hadn't noticed what she had done for a full month!  She found the colony that she had thought she had eaten a month after the fact and after checking to see which once she had eaten was when she realized.  "Geez...  I can't even remember the last time we did something as a family.  Mom kinda stopped being my 'mom', really, three years ago... after I shrunk Will...  Everything was simpler when we were kids."  Smiling gently, she looks down at her overly bloated stomach and for the first time all night feels full and content.  Her past self had escaped while she was reminiscing, but she could easily follow after her another night or next year even and seal her memories then.  "Oh right!  I didn't undo mine yet."  Before she forgot again, as was the nature of the spell to begin with, Cassandra locates the memories that were locked away and easily breaks it.  "Oh, shit..."

With her memories back, Cassandra realized that she had messed up from the very beginning.  In her recollection of her journey to the future, her future self unsealed her memories immediately and led the conversations and events that followed differently than she had.  Most importantly though was that her future self did seal her memories before she could get back to the past.

"There's still some time.  I could quickly pop back and..."  Ready to rectify her mistake, Cassandra prepared to send her own astral projection to the past, but the memory from before, of her brother and mother's smiling faces celebrating her birthday, flashed through her head and she stopped herself.  "No.  Maybe she'll be able to figure out a better way to deal with her powerlessness than I did.  One where Mom and Belle would still be here."

Quickly digesting the contents of her stomach, Cassandra made her oversized gut rapidly shrink back down to normal and felt the need to take the biggest dump of her life.  "Besides, I have so much to do here, like play with that four armed chick in my room... Oh, and rule the world."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282