- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Aah!

 

“Aah!” cried Blair.

 

“Aah!” mimicked the skeleton in its own distinct, feminine voice.

 

Blair dropped the candy on reflex. It landed on the wrapper unbroken and glowing a dim orange. The skeleton fell with it. All those tiny bones broke broke from one another and bounced on the table. Before Blair’s incredulous brown eyes, it pieced itself together. The little bones levitated back towards the table’s center and snapped together as if on invisible joints.

 

The skeleton’s head went on backwards, and she twisted it right back around with a xylophonic sound.

 

“Did I spook you there?”, said the skeleton.

 

“I-I... what is going on?” said Blair, leaning forward to watch the thing.

 

“Hold on, let me get some skin on and I’ll explain.”

 

Muscles and fat spread from the bones, and then a layer of orange skin grew on that. From the skull’s sockets grew two orange-irised eyes. Atop the tiny woman’s scalp, strands of green hair started to sprout till they rested down on the woman’s shoulders. Black nails topped off her fingers and toes. This body construction happened so fast Blair hardly had time to get grossed out at it.

 

Grody as the process was, the final result was a rather attractive female form not too far from Blair’s age in looks. One difference was her build. This woman had more of a full-figure. She wasn’t fat or even chubby, but her curves were well outlined and she had sort of a subtle pear-like shape to her.

 

The tiny naked woman stood before her, roughly the size of that strangely glowing candy still on the table. Her colors were unnatural, and it only took Blair a moment to figure out the motif. Black nails and lips. Orange skin like a pumpkin though darker at her shamelessly bared nipples; her hair hung green as a pumpkin’s leaves...

 

“Are you some kind of Halloween spirit?” said Blair.

 

The tiny orange woman chuckled.

 

“Not quite.”

 

Her tiny fingers snapped along with quick sways of her hips. To the beat of an inaudible tune, she grew up to around the size of Blair’s fist. Her bare feet thwapped against the table surface towards the candy. She sat alongside it at and dangled her naked feet off the table’s edge.

 

“Wait, who are you really?” said Blair.

 

“You were close the first time, though I’m less a spirit and more of a god.”

 

The little thing kicked her legs to-and-fro.

 

“I may not look it now though.” she admitted with a shrug.

 

“Anyways, my name is ‘Hween’.”

 

“Ween?”

 

“No, Hween. In your phonetic alphabet, that’s H-W-E-E-N. Like queen, but with an H.”

 

“Hween...” muttered Blair.

 

“Yup that’s it! Anyways, it seems like you’ve been having a pretty shit day.”

 

“Well yeah I suppose-”

 

“Or life.”

 

Blair frowned. Hween chuckled, then hoisted herself off the table’s edge, stood up, and walked even closer to the glowing candy.

“Well don’t worry, cause I’m here to help you out! I can’t imagine how awful it must be to be diabetic on Halloween. Sweets are about half of what Halloween is all about!”

 

“Wait, I thought Halloween was about honoring the dead?”

 

Hween waved her hand dismissively at the question. “It’s about a lot of things don’t worry about it. Now, how’d you like to receive my blessing? All you have to do is eat that piece of candy I got for you right here!”

 

The little green-haired woman gestured towards the candy. Blair took a closer look at the treat out of its wrapper: black dots speckled the orange pastille. It looked colored with the traditional tones of Halloween.

 

“I can’t, it could spike my blood sugar levels and-”

 

“Oh.” Hween began. “This is no ordinary candy. Eat this and you’ll never need to worry about that sort of mundane crud again.”

 

“What’ll it do?” said Blair.

 

“It’ll give you power!” began Hween. “Dark, spooky powers of my own design. Not only will you be able to get revenge on Karen, but you’ll be able to eat all the candy you want. You might even make some--in a sense of the word.”

 

Blair took up the candy between pinched fingers.


“I don’t know…"

 

“Look.” said Hween. “Do you really want to just live a boring life with all your mundane human frailties? Trust me, it’s time for a change.”

 

Blair contemplated on Hween’s words. What ultimately sold her was the idea of getting some revenge on Karen. She popped the candy into her mouth. An immense sweetness filled her senses soon as the ovaloid treat settled on her tongue. Her cheeks suckled on it till a clumsy tilt of her tongue had her accidentally swallow it down. She coughed.

 

“Alright, now you might feel a tiny burning sensation in your throat, kind of like fire.” said Hween.

 

Sure enough, Blair did.

 

“Also your skin will seem a bit... sticky.”

 

Blair touched at her arm, sure enough, she felt a stickiness like sugar.

 

“Then, you’ll probably pass out.”


Blair slumped over onto the table with Hween just narrowly dodging the black-haired head of hers. The table fell over and Blair with it. The meek woman’s vision went black.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Lauren slipped away from Karen and Deanna. It was her idea to split up so they could ‘explore more’ of the factory. Before departing, she manged to swipe a little something from Karen’s overall pockets.

 

The jester-costumed blonde retraced her steps best she could to get back to the room Blair got tossed into. This place was a maze, but she had her phone for light or to call the others if she got stuck. The tiny bells on her hat jingle-jangled with her every step.

 

She found the door, unlocked it, and swung it open.

“Psst.” she whispered into the darkness. “It’s me Lauren. I got your insulin thing.”


She waved it through the open doorway, expecting Blair to take it or at least say something.

 

“Look I’m sorry, Karen took things too far with this, but the door’s unlocked so you could probably find your way out.”

 

‘Hmm, must be the silent treatment...’ thought Lauren. She stepped into the room, holding her phone out for light. Lots of tables in here, and a few small conveyors coming off some vats at the back. She moved deeper inside.

 

“I’m... sorry for all the shit I did. I think I’m getting too old for that. Deanna and Karen are just immature or something, and Karen in particular has some personal shit going on. Not saying that makes it right but-”

 

She paused, her light cast over a turned over table and she saw Blair’s body stark naked and curled toward the table’s underside. Even the band for her ponytail was gone, and her raven hair now hung loose. She smelled sweet and was a bit slick with sweat or something.

 

“Oh my god. Blair!”

 

Lauren kept her voice hushed to avoid attracting Karen or Deanna if they were near.

 

Her first thought was that this some kind of Diabetes thing. That didn’t explain why Blair was naked.

 

‘Maybe Blair went a bit stir-crazy in here, or some kind of high-sugar delirium?’ Fuck if she knew.

 

“Fuck fuck.” said Lauren. “It’s one thing to be an asshole, but I don’t want to be an accessory to murder.”

 

Lauren crouched to the ground by Blair. The bells on her hat jangled and the naked woman stirred--perhaps from the sound.

 

“Wew ok, you’re not dead. Alright let me try this thing.”

Lauren popped the top of the insulin pen to reveal a tiny needle. She jammed it into the side of Blair’s abdomen: about a quarter in, in fact, with no resistance.

 

“Oh shit!” said Lauren, shocked. “Blair I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stab you like that. Is it supposed to just kind of... go in so easily.”

 

Blair groaned again. Lauren reached over over to tap at the meek woman’s side.

 

“Are you ok Blair? Please, wake up.”

 

Her hand touched Blair’s side, and immediately Lauren knew something wasn’t right here. The meek woman’s flesh didn’t feel like flesh at all. It felt a bit thicker, yet also a tad softer. She moved to pull her hand away, but she couldn’t.

 

It got stuck.

 

“What the fuck.” said Lauren. She pulled again, but Blair’s ‘flesh’ wouldn’t let go. It curled around Lauren’s hand and pulled it inside Blair’s body.

 

“What the fuck! Blair C'mon, let me go!”

 

She felt something warm in there: sticky on her fingers and thicker then blood. She stood up and kicked her feet into the concrete floor and finally managed to free herself. In the light of her phone on the floor she saw her hand covered in slime colored a deep brown orange. She sniffed at it. It smelled overwhelmingly sugary.

 

“That’s... caramel.”

 

Blair looked at her hand in confusion, and got distracted only when a ripping sound had her glance back at Blair. The naked woman’s entire left side tore open. There was no blood, no gore: not even organs far as she could tell. Just strands of thick gooey caramel and white stuff. The smell made her think of another candy: marshmallow? She heard the sound of something rustling in Blair’s body. She turned to make a run for it but it lashed out and grabbed her leg. In the light of her phone she saw the caramel soaked red rope.

 

“L-licorice?”

 

She tried to crawl away but another tendril lashed out about her other ankle. Then, one yanked about her arm.

 

This was a nightmare. It had to be. Some sort of dumb karma for her mistreatment towards Blair.

“Blair!” she yelled. “I’m sorry please wake up!”

 

Nothing.


Blair!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

The meek woman stirred. Her groggy state of mind didn’t process things right away. She was having the most pleasant dream about eating something delicious, and her face showed a hint of grumpiness at being disturbed.

 

“Shut up.” she mumbled in her muddy unawareness. Without even thinking about it, she slipped a licorice appendage into Lauren’s mouth and spurted a hot sugary substance. Lauren couldn’t scream with it filling her mouth. Worse still, it soon cooled and hardened to a hard and rich candy that kept her jaw locked and open, but her tongue too pinned to speak. Her throat got occluded by the solidified sweet. She screamed but it came out muffled. The blonde jester’s breaths became hurried and through her nose with her throat blocked like that.

 

“Mmmf” muttered Blair. She was back to eating something delicious in her dream. She felt so hungry. Out in the real world, her body tugged Lauren’s legs into that orifice she made. Lauren used all her strength to punch at the black-haired woman’s candy flesh. She shouted with all her might. She felt something tingle her legs in there. She felt a great throbbing pain. The horror of it gave her the energy for one more, big, muffled scream. That got Blair awake and alert proper.

 

The naked woman gasped. “Lauren? What are you doing here-”

 

Blair saw and felt everything now: the red candy vines wrapped about Lauren. The jester’s pained and terrified expression with a jaw locked open by hard-candy. She looked down to her naked side and saw Lauren knee deep into her own body. Naturally, she screamed, which Lauren mirrored in her own mouth-muffled way

 

Blair assessed the situation here. She kept her licorice ropes holding Lauren, though stopped bringing the woman deeper inside her. Her eyes trailed towards the insulin pen sticking in her side. She moved her hand towards it and pulled it out of her flesh effortlessly. The tip of it was gone and looked like it had melted off to something sticky. She tapped its orange and gooey tip.

 

Caramel.

 

“Hween? Are you there? What’s going on?” she said. No answer.

 

Blair had a lot of questions. Why’d her flesh feel so sticky and... chewy in texture? Why was she naked? Why was she covered in a thin glaze of sugar stuff? Why was Lauren partially in a gaping orifice in her side?

 

Yet the darkest, most prominent question on her mind was why did Lauren taste *so* good? She felt her prey in there. Those futilely wiggling legs tasted buttery sweet. A rich, dessert like flavor not too different from toffee perhaps. She wanted more, and so her body suckled against Lauren’s legs.

 

Blair felt the blonde woman’s legs inside her. The black-haired woman didn’t *feel* entirely human in her insides. She didn’t feel human at all. Every part of her had a different texture now. She didn’t care about that now though, her mind was stuck on yummy the blond woman tasted.

 

Lauren screamed, and that took Blair out of her stupor. She turned to face the woman and saw the sense of horror flashed in those blue eyes. Blair paused, and Lauren managed to wiggle herself out of the orifice. Her eyes lit up with fear as she saw that, from the knees down, her legs were gone. The stubs transitioned to caramel strands that pooled and roped against the floor. The agony still throbbed.

 

She turned her head to Blair’s voice.

 

“Lauren, what were you doing in here?”

 

Blair reached over and picked up the remaining insulin pen and waved it around. A bit of the caramel on it dripped onto the floor as Blair scooched closer.

 

“Did you bring me this?”, Blair asked.

 

Lauren nodded fast, muffling some inaudible words.

 

“You were helping me out?”

 

Lauren nodded even faster. She cried out “Yes, yes!” over and over but it came out like gibberish with all that hard-candy freezing up her jaw. Blair realized she could feel the inside of Lauren’s mouth with that sugary sold mass in there.

 

Blair stared at her insulin pen and knew it useless now. She remembered Hween’s words about not needing it: about becoming powerful. Blair had a dark thought: what was more powerful than being able to eat someone alive?

 

Her eyes stared into Lauren’s and she saw the tears wheeling down the woman’s cheeks. She wondered how many times Lauren, Karen, and Deanna had seen her own expressions close to that. Lauren, at this moment, realized the once dull-brown eyes of Blair had a caramel coloring to them. She also saw the hunger in them. That, and a twitch of pain from her gooey legs, had her screaming again.

 

Blair spoke.

“So you were gonna let me out, give me my injector back huh?”

 

Lauren nodded fervently and even forced a smile. Blair could read the intended message on her body. ‘Yes! I’m your friend! C’mon spare me!’

 

Lies.

 

Blair’s licorice tentacles drew Lauren closer. The blonde jester screamed. She tried to crawl back again, but Blair’s candy appendages were too strong.

 

“And you think that just makes everything ok?” That’ll I forget all the torment you did with those two?”

 

Lauren screamed and begged. Blair just drew her closer and that spread more of her caramel-tipped leg stumps over the floor. The bells on the blonde’s jester hat jingled with every slow tug towards Blair’s open-side.

 

“You think I’ll just forgive you and we can be friends now or something? Like some happily ever after? No, you wouldn’t even want to be my friend in any case.” said Blair. She chuckled and kept dragging Lauren closer.

 

“But maybe you thought I’d let bygones be bygones, never report this ‘prank’ of you three which is arguably kidnapping? You think I’d just be content to leave so you could bully me some other time with torment that meets your ethical standards?”

 

Blair’s tone was venom, but not of rage so much as a snake wetting its fangs: preparing for the kill.

 

Blair shifted her body towards Lauren, so as to crawl towards the blonde at the same time the blonde was tugged into her. With a sudden tug, Lauren got sucked into Blair’s body to her thighs now. Lauren was a bit big, but Blair handled it by just deforming herself slightly. She knew now she wasn’t entirely human: she was something more.

 

Blair stretched that makeshift ‘maw’ of hers across her entire chest. Syrup and caramel oozed from the orifice. Through the light of her discarded phone Lauren could see inside. All those sticky, sweet oozes dripped about. As before, not an organ or drop of blood to be seen: just candy horror. At the back of the cavity, red licorice tentacles grew up and stirred.

 

Lauren was bawling. When Blair saw that sorrowful, feared expression she felt no guilt. She felt powerful: truly powerful for the first time in her life. Lauren saw a monster, and Blair’s new role fit like a glove.

 

“Did you really think, Lauren, that’d I’d let you go? That’d I’d deny myself such a sweet treat on Halloween?”, said Blair, teeth flashing in a grin.

 

It all happened so fast. Dozens of licorice tentacles lashed out and tugged Lauren into her body much as she could. The ‘lips’ of her chest hole squelched around Lauren’s torso. Blair moaned at the wonderful flavors now reaching her. She could taste with her whole body, and couldn’t get enough of the woman within.

 

Blair’s hand yanked that dumb jester hat off Lauren’s head and her fingers filtered through those blonde locks. She could make a lot of room with this new body of hers, but she was still shorter than Lauren naturally. Right now, Lauren was in up past her own chest. Blair didn't want to become a puddle just to eat Lauren, so she mashed the blonde’s face into her own naked tits. Her strange new flesh morphed around Lauren’s head. The woman in the jester costume tried to get free, but when she moved her neck back Blair’s flesh fought back. The fair flesh of Blair’s bosom stretched upwards with Lauren’s face and ‘snapped’ it back against her body, only in deeper now.

 

Lauren recognized the texture of Blair’s exterior now. It made no sense, but that’s what it had to be: taffy.

 

Blair wrapped her legs and arms around Lauren. She hugged her prey tight, entranced by the flavor and titillated by the sheer power she held.

 

No wonder those three were so mean to her: this was intoxicating! She moaned over the back of Lauren’s head. Her pussy pulsed, slick with a sweet syrup. The blonde melted into her. Lauren’s body was caramel up to her chest now and only alive due to some horrid power of Blair’s.

 

The voracious ecstasy proved too much to bare for long. Her chest-orifice had sealed around Lauren entirely. Her body was whole and human shaped again. Blair climaxed, and gushed some sticky sweet syrup out onto the concrete floor just as the last of her prey’s struggles faded. Some of it splashed on that nearby phone, shorting out the device and killing the light.

 

Blair realized she could see in the dark this whole time.

 

She caught her breath and stood up, now 12ft tall and double her old height.

 

“Hween” she said. “I have some questions still.”