- Text Size +

Confection Abomination

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: This story features ‘body-horror’: i.e. tentacles and flesh-morphing etc. However, the main character’s body is also made of "candy" and she doesn't have a normal physical makeup. She is, however, human-shaped very often. At other times, she can be more amorphous.

 

Other more ‘out-there’ content includes sugar-slime/syrup, same-size vore/absorption, and a little vaginal vore/absorption.

 

This story also contains clown costumes, candy transformation, vore, soul vore/play, hard vore, absorption, lewd horror, gore, cruelty, digestion, and overall a good bit of 'weirdness', among other things.)

 

(NOTE: Happy Halloween!)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Dragged Along

 

Blair was cornered by clowns.

 

It was a little late into the afternoon. The thin, short woman in plain clothes stood on the sidewalk of the city street. In front of her was the brunette clown glaring at her. Her face donned a red and round nose prosthesis. The woman’s skin was almost as pale as her own, and her outfit was some blue overalls over a yellow and orange striped shirt. Red painted sneakers on her socked feet; they must’ve been old ones since Karen wouldn’t mess up any of her new shoes for something as transient as a Halloween costume.

 

Blair clenched her box of chocolates close to her chest. She took a step back only to bump into Lauren and Deanna, each dressed in a more harlequin style with blonde and red hair respectively. Lauren even had on a jester hat with some bells on it. She felt a tug on her black pony-tail; the strength behind it meant that was the more athletic Deanna.

 

Karen chewed her bubble gum with the all the grace and decorum of a cow. Her obnoxious manners were belied by a fetching build: toned, nice curves, and a natural beauty. Her two ‘minions’ weren’t too far behind in beauty or cruelty either.

 

“So, where you heading Blair.” said the taller woman. She flipped her head to get the bottoms of her long brown hair resting back behind her neck.

 

“I’m just heading back home after class, same as you all I assume.”

 

Karen and her two friends chuckled.

 

“Going home this early on Halloween day? Blair you got to live a little bit. Community college is the best years of people’s lives, some say.”

 

More giggling at Blair’s expense.

 

Karen noticed Blair clutching that chocolate box. “Say, what’cha doing with that candy?”

 

“It’s mine.” squeaked Blair.

 

“Oh of course. But, should you *really* be eating candy? Aren’t you, what’s the term...” she snapped her fingers and Lauren, the jester-looking gal with short blonde hair, piped up.

 

“Diabetic.”, she said.

 

“Thanks Lauren. Yeah you have Diabetes don’t you Blair, you shouldn’t be eating sugar.”

 

“Type 1 yes, but actually.” Blair gulped. “As long as I stay atop my blood sugar levels with my insulin I can...” She looked to the ground and paused. They’d take any explanation as an insult. There was no point, so she cut to the chase.

 

“They are low-sugar. I treat myself once a year.” she said.

 

“Oh really?” said Karen. She smirked to her two friends. “Low sugar huh? I know it says so on the box, but are you really sure about that?”

“I’m positive. I get them every year. Look, can’t you all just leave me alone for one day. We’re all 20 years old here this is no way to-”

 

Karen reached over and yanked the rectangular box right of Blair’s hands. She gave it a small shake and opened it up. Blair fussed but Lauren and Deanna held her back easily. None of the college students were powerhouses or anything, but Blair was thinner, shorter, and weaker. She was easily outnumbered by just the two.

 

“C’mon Karen this is ridiculous.”

 

“Relax Blair, I’m just tasting them to see if they really are low sugar. I’m helping you out.” she giggled. “Don’t be so ungrateful.”

 

Karen balanced the box on a crossed arm, spit her gum into one hand then cupped it lightly in her fist. Swapping arms, she flipped open the lid and slid a piece of chocolate past her lips.

 

“Urgh”.

 

She spit it out to the side, then dumped the box into a nearby puddle. Blair frowned.

 

“Disgusting.” said Karen. She smirked. “I think you got that candy just to trick me, knowing I’d take it.” The bully of a woman looked at the still wet gum-wad in her hand.

 

“What? No Karen you’re insan-”

 

“Hold her gals.”, said Karen. The overalled clown pinched up the pink gob and held it over to Blair’s forehead. She pressed it into the skin with her fingers, and one of her long finger nails poked at Blair’s flesh. The pony-tailed woman yelped at the grody sensation of Karen’s saliva-soaked chewing gum.

 

The short woman fidgeted while they laughed. Eventually they let her go, and Blair yanked it off and chucked it into the road where at least someone wouldn’t step on it.

 

“Aww” said Karen. “It looked good on you Blair. So, what are you wearing to the party tonight?”

 

Blair shuddered a second before speaking. “I’m not going.”

Karen guffawed. “Of *course* you aren’t. Who would invite Bland Blair to anything.”

 

The three clowns laughed. It was their favorite nick name for her. It wasn’t based on the woman’s looks though. In fact, Karen quietly envied the cute round face of Blair and her soft, smooth looking skin. No, Blair just wore plain clothes, did plain things. She was Bland to them. Bland Blair.

 

“Tell you what though, I think we’ll let you hang with the ‘cool clique’ for a bit. We were gonna head to the abandoned candy factory down on Feint Street to check it out, explore, maybe break whatever anyone else hasn’t already.”

 

“I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.” said Blair.

 

“Yeah well no one was asking you, so come on. Don’t make Lauren and Deanna drag you there. Who knows? You might even have some fun.”

 

Blair didn’t resist. She learned fast that fighting things only made things worse. It was better to let them get it out of their system. Then, she could go back home and relax after a long week.

 

The four women went through the city a short ways to get to the more dilapidated blocks. In those moments, walking alongside clowns, Blair reflected on the absurd state of her current life. She had been told bullying always ended once one got to college, but it’d seem pop-culture lied to her. Maybe community college was different?

 

She had wanted to enroll in a top school after high-school graduation, but her grades weren’t up to snuff. She felt it better to show some commitment and get a nice GPA at a 2-year place first--a community college. Then, she’d apply to a real nice school. Blair felt that better than just ‘settling’ for whatever no name bachelor’s program that’d accept her.

 

Feint Street had a reputation for being one of the city’s many failings. Decades ago it was a bustling business sector, but corruption and mismanagement led its encompassing district to be the derelict place it was now. Surprisingly enough it was low in crime. The place was just too spooky for even vagabonds to camp out in. Lots of broken windows, rusted metal pipes and barbed-wire fences dotted the area.

 

The four of them stood outside the large, gray, rectangular building that stretched across the whole street on one side. The structure was slightly more bulbous at its back end where the factory’s warehouse was. A worn sign out front read “Wild Candy Co.” This place went out of business in the 1990s, and thus looked especially ancient now.

 

Deanna slipped a pocket knife from her puffy red jester pants and sliced open a hole in the thin fence. The four walked up to the metal doors inside. One hung off its hinge half-way.

 

“Karen I, uh, appreciate you bringing me along here but I think this is a mistake” said Blair.

 

“Can it blandy. What fun is Halloween without a scary adventure? The electricity's been cut in there for decades now. It’ll be nice, dark, and spooky.” said Karen.

 

“Aren’t you all a bit old to-”

 

“I said can it!”

 

Deanna kicked open the door and they went in.

 

Light sifted in through the kicked open double-doorway they just made as well as through a precious few small, square windows high near the ceiling. Some of the panes were shattered, and specks of glass lingered on the concrete floor of the building’s front lobby. As expected, it was dark in here. Without electricity, all those fluorescent lights dangling around were useless. A hallway lead from here lead to the building’s innards.

 

“It’s pretty dark in here.” muttered Blair, her anxiety rising.

 

“Just use your phone like us.” said Karen. She whipped out her smart phone and turned on the flashlight app. Her friends followed suit.

 

“Oh” said Karen. “That’s right, you got one of those poor gal flip-phones don’t you. Well, that’s too bad.”

 

The group moved deeper into the building. The hallways split and twisted, and seemed to grow thinner as they marched onward. The factory had a novel design: office rooms and candy workshops were interspersed among each other in the myriad halls. At the time, it was to support unity between the less skilled machine operators and the pencil pushers. Now, it just had the result of making the complex very confusing to navigate.

 

The group peered into the windowed doors as they moved to take in the sights. Among the mundane office rooms with desks, there were ones holding conveyors coated in crumbling candy wrappers. Other rooms had cisterns where they must’ve made taffy or marshmallow or something. The windows got fewer the deeper they moved through the place. They disappeared entirely as they started moving through the building’s center corridors.

 

Blair grew increasingly nervous. She shivered more to nerves than the fall chill this deep in the building’s belly. Shadows abounded. Strange clanking noises echoed here and there: rats in pipes most likely. The only light at this point came from the modern phones of her bully peers.

 

“Karen. Please this is getting to be too much. Just let me go home.”

 

The clown-costumed woman turned around to face Blair.

 

“Bland Blair, perhaps we should start calling you Scared Blare?” She chuckled. “So, you really don’t want to keep exploring with us do you?”

 

Blair nodded. “Yes please.”

 

“Alright.” said Karen with a shrug. “In that case, I guess we’ll just leave you somewhere and fetch you when done.”

“What?” said Blair.

 

Karen shined her phone light into the door on her right, then looked down to notice a look on its outside. Seemed to be some kind of vat room almost entirely gray with concrete and metal.

“This place looks perfect. It even has a lock to keep your scaredy cat ass nice and safe inside.”

 

Karen opened it and the other gals dragged Blair inside. The short, slight raven-haired woman felt old candy wrappers crunch under her sneakered feet. The bright white light of the phones lit up this dark room only a tad. Blair was tossed down. She got up and ran towards the door, only to get blocked by the bodies of Lauren and Deanna.

 

“W-wait! Don’t leave me here C'mon. This is fucking ridiculous!”

 

“Oh wow someone has a potty mouth.” chimed Deanna.

 

“Don’t worry.” began a smug Karen. “I’ll just hold on to something of yours as a reminder to let you out later.” She helped herself to the contents of Blair’s pockets. She pulled out a pen-like device. Blair gasped.

 

“Karen that’s my insulin pen. I need that.”

 

“No you don’t, I took care of that gross candy for you remember?”

 

Blair frowned. Karen’s point didn’t sooth the sense of dread. Her most important medicine was in the hands of that bitch. A single tear went down her cheek.

 

“Aw are you gonna cry? What was that you said earlier? ‘We’re all over twenty here.’ or something? You aren’t acting very mature.” She pocketed the pen into the pocket of her overalls. “C’mon gals let’s go.”

 

They left and locked the door. Lauren lingered a moment by the door’s window, and there was a hint of pity in her expression. Before Blair could beg to be let out, Karen called for the blonde woman and she scampered after her mistress like a dog.

 

Blair cried alone in the dark room. Tears went from her cheeks to plop at the wrapper-lined floor. She felt around to get her bearings. There were some flat surfaces: tables. Her hands brushed against big, round metal cylinders of some kind. She thought them vats or cistern. Everything her fingers grazed felt sticky.

 

“It’s no fair.” she whimpered to herself. “I have the worst luck. The worst fucking life.”

 

Blair had no family and no friends. She had hardly any money and what she did get required working on the weekends. She wasn’t gifted in intelligence or talent or things like that. If anything, she was cursed. Cursed with a dumb medical condition needing her to prick herself with needles every day. Cursed with bullies in fucking community college of all places.


Blair wondered why Karen and her friends were so mean. Maybe Karen couldn’t fully let go of her high school days or something? Maybe Karen just needed to pick on someone to keep her self-esteem up? What did it matter?

 

The meek woman dried her tears and patted around for a surface to sit on. There had to be at least one chair in here. Then, she heard the initial whir and ensuing hum of a fluorescent lamp. The sudden light hurt her eyes.

 

She turned around and looked up to the illuminated fixture. The flickering white light of it shined over a table in the room’s corner. On the table’s surface rested a single piece of pastille candy wrapped in a bright orange wrapper. For a moment, she thought it rustled.

 

“Lights? What? But how the power’s been cut to this whole block for years.” mused Blair.

 

Against her better judgment, she moved closer. Her heart thumped. Sweat dripped from her brow. Reaching the table, she found it not sticky and saw that the top of the candy had a smiling jack o’lantern design on it. It glowed a dim orange.

 

Out of curiosity more than appetite, she grabbed the candy and pinched either ends of the wrapper’s terminal twirls.

 

She opened it up.

 

A tiny skeleton popped out.