- Text Size +

Chapter 9: City Sweetness

 

Some of the city’s defense force had marshaled outside the warehouse. It was only a matter of time, since it was a great big flesh-colored candy-wrapped eyesore. Till recently they barked at it with megaphones, thinking it was some kind of alien. One brave soul got close in some hazmat gear, and the candy-mass roped him in with some licorice strands. Guns fired soon after.

 

Blair pulled all of her mass towards her main body. It crept from beneath the drainage system grates dotting the warehouse and the outside streets. The candy bulk enveloping the warehouse simply digested its way in. The sour syrups it produced were well equipped for the purpose. She had near perfected her mastery over her candy form. She wondered if Hween, the god who started this all, was enjoying the show so far.

 

Soft and wet marshmallow strands dripped onto her from the warehouse ceiling. She drenched her body with her liquid self and the entire building collapsed against her growing body. For a brief moment, only a giant, deflated building-sized blob of sticky syrup soaked taffy laid where the building stood. Rubble melted into its mass.

 

For a brief moment, the city’s defense force thought they won.

 

Then, the ground rumbled. The great bulk began to stand up right and take shape. The ground cracked, and Blair candy-mass lurking under the asphalt in the drainage pipes surged through the rifts to envelop the defense force. She wasted no time digesting them. They, their cars, the asphalt and the broken bits of foundation were pulled towards that blob of candy as Blair reached high into the sky and took her true shape.

 

Blair emerged from the candy clay and towered at over 1500ft (450m) tall. She had beaten the first wave of assailants against her without them even getting to glimpse her true form. No matter, there were plenty of others to see her in the city. For once, ‘Bland Blair’ would be the talk of the day. She’d have everyone's attention. All eyes would be on her.

 

Blair lifted her towering leg and set her perfect ped down atop a block to her right. She repeated the gesture by setting her left leg down atop yet another block. Just minutes ago she stepped on on people, and now entire clusters of buildings fell under her soles.

 

She shivered at the sensation: a true tactile treat. Also, a more literal treat as she absorbed the rubble under tread into her taffy flesh. Though she worked hard on making bones and a chocolate circulatory system, she still kept her body flexible enough for her wants. With Blair’s control and creativity, she kept the boons of both rigidity and fluidity.

 

The sun had just began to work its way down the horizon, and there was a hint of orange tone in the air. She was probably at the party for 30 minutes or so. Maybe an hour. She took a moment to admire the view.

 

She sighed with joy.

 

“Hello everyone. For so long I lived in this horrid little gray jungle, just like you. Trust me when I say I know how hard it is to get along here. All the layoffs, the crime...”

 

Blair smiled. Her eyes followed a mob of people trailing north along the city streets. She raised her foot towards them, her titanic frame moving as she spoke. Her heel slammed down on the end of the street atop a few, and slowly her foot lowered across the masses.

 

“It’s easy to turn out mean spending time here~”

 

Her bare foot slammed down atop them and the surrounding block. She twisted her foot side to side. The shifting ped collapsed the structures on either side of its bulk. She paused to let out a savoring coo. This power just felt so fucking good.

 

“I’m doing the world a favor by wiping it off the map, and I think your immortal souls are a fair exchange in return, don’t you?”

 

Blair laughed again, then moved deeper in.

 

She didn’t slow her pace much. Most of the blocks she was in were dilapidated and uninhabited. Only the most poor lived here. She set her eyes ahead where the actual skyscrapers were. The city was once an economic pride of the nation, but now only a couple corporations made their HQs here. None of them were doing too well, but at a time they had enough money to buy and build those towering spires.

 

As Blair moved along, she absorbed everything she trod on. The buildings, cars, and the people themselves. Even the very souls of her victims were taken in. She couldn’t turn them into candy, but she enjoyed sifting through their memories and beings for tidbits of gossip and the like. She was never a gossiper back in the day, only a target of gossip, but the sense of smugness at knowing such intimate things had her smiling wide.

 

Her naked foot flattened a traffic jam. The vehicles crumpled like tinfoil, and the blissful sensation caught her off guard. She purred.

 

Blair was unabashed and unashamed in her indulgence. Every step reminded her of the power she now held. Every scream from the insects below reminded her how much attention was on her. Warm delight literally pulsed through her body in the form of molten chocolate, which she tasted constantly as it made its rounds.

 

The more she destroyed the bigger she got. Her body had become very efficient with the inorganic matter. A variety of syrups and the like broke down concrete and steel with ease. She tasted everything she touched, but people still tasted sweetest. Better still, even huge as she was she tasted them all individually.

 

With her new heights she could stomp and grab more and more all at once. She shoved her fists into buildings at her side and ingested entire floors at a time. She lit up her insides with phosphorescence, so that her victims could see the rippling constrictions of her throat and the undulating churns of her guts. She wanted everyone to see as much of her as possible: every detail of her body. For once, Blair was someone no one could turn away from.

 

The monster-woman loved how horrified they were in her gut as it melted them down into sugary juices. She knew they were afraid, she scanned the emotions of every soul entering her core to confirm it. As she ate, debris rained from above into her gut and crushed many within. Those lucky fools got an early death before the building matter, too, got melted away.

 

By the time she reached the economic district, she was a mile (1.6km) tall. Each footprint she left was bigger than the last. The furrows her steps made were immaculately clean. Blair’s greed wouldn’t spare a single bit of tread matter from becoming more of ‘her’.

 

Not a single building came up to the naked woman’s crotch, and only one came up to her knee. She set her eyes upon it: a shining gray cylinder of a structure.

“You’ll be perfect~”, she said.

 

Blair stomped her feet on either side of the tower, and she shivered as even more humanity crumbled at her steps. Her hairless cunt loomed above, and those within the building ran down the stairs towards the exit. Alas, she simply squirted a bit of marshmallow from her ankles at the buildings base. The candy matter swarmed the lower levels and solidified to toffee and locked them in.

 

She crouched down, and the lips of her awaiting pussy wrapped about the skyscraper. The old Blair never would of thought of masturbating in public. She just wanted to do her boring studies, her weekend drudgery at her jobs, and live her quiet and sad life. Now, Blair wanted everyone to see this. She wasn’t embarrassed; they should be the ones embarrassed! They were just her toys. Little things for her play with and devour when done. The most powerful corporation in the city had its headquarters reduced to a standing dildo for her pleasure.

 

Sadly, Blair’s toy didn’t last long. Even just going down onto the thing had it buckle and break. It survived one such motion, and the people inside could look out the their windows to see her pink-candy pussy flesh smear against the panes. On her way back up, the candy-flesh left behind some sticky syrup. The smell of her sex was feminine and powerfully sweet, as to be expected from a cunt made of ‘candy’.

 

The next time she brought the tower into her body, a single twitch of her nethers crunched everyone inside. It felt wonderful, and the lascivious grunt she let out showed as much. All the concrete, steel, and squirming little people inside got pulped into her pulsing pussy walls to be absorbed. Still, she frowned.


“You pathetic little things can’t even last 30 seconds can you?” she said. Her frown turned into a smirk.

 

“Oh well, I suppose I’ll just have to handle my needs myself. And I think I can bring you along in another way~”

 

The toffee enclosure around the lower floors dissolved, but she was quick to yank up the building before any could get out. She took the entire structure and mashed it into her folds. Her fingers mashed it in, and she rubbed herself while it dissolved in her sex.

 

With one hand working at her crotch, she reached down to grab another building to stuff inside, then another. Her appetite was insatiable. Droplets of sugary fem-fluids pelted the roads beneath her, crushing anything directly below and inundating all else in their sticky spread. Bit by bit, she grew with every handful of humanity mashed into nethers. Soon the entire economic district was either absorbed or inside her cunt right then and there. She still needed more and moved to some blocks nearby where the more upscale housing was.

 

The ecstasy was too much to take standing, so she fell to her knees and cooed as swaths of condos and apartments burst against her candy-body’s bulk. This was it, her climax was coming. What finally drove her over the edge was a single story accounting office mashed right into her clit. Her pussy quivered, her hips buckled, and she gushed a surge of syrup all over the architecture around her. This bounty was thicker, a bit ropy a parts, and it dissolved the buildings it landed on. The candy femgoo burnt its way in before turning into marshmallow blobs to consume the structures from within alongside all who dwelt there.

 

Blair watched it for a bit as her afterglow pulsed through her. Once ready to move, she willed the marshmallow matter to clump together into a heart-shaped lump of chocolate. She moved to pick it up, then stood up to her new full height of nearly two miles. The candy-monster of a woman clutched it to her naked chest to engulf and taste it there. Its flavor was sublime, and that gave her one more idea before absorbing this city in earnest.

 

Blair spotted another area with some small, square towers. Though they looked fancy, it was actually a rather crowded and frowned upon apartment district. Each building was a blocky rectangle, and thus the perfect shape for her plan.

 

She moved towards it, and as her head swung to face it the black licorice strands of her ‘hair’ nicked a helicopter. Not wanting to waste food, the black tentacles wrapped up the vehicle and pulled it past the confines of her hairstyle to be absorbed. She smiled as she tasted its terrified occupants within her frame.

 

Blair reached down and loomed over some of the structures. She swished her mouth about as if to spit on them, but in reality something else was brewing there. Her lips parted and she sprayed a very thin film of sugary syrup down from above. It was almost sugar water, really. It coated the buildings and seeped inwards where it solidified into a chocolaty, airy filling.

 

It moved through the buildings like a fluffy blob. Its texture was thicker than the thinnest marshmallow, but more permeable than the thickest, and it worked fast. It spread through cracks in the apartment doors to engulf those within. It melted through floors as needed, and replaced all walls including the building’s exteriors. Strangely, the chocolate mass didn’t melt down or absorb the people in its fluff. Instead, it held them constricted and speckled about its bulk.

 

Not much more time passed till every building was converted to the treats Blair wanted. She pinched one up and got a look at it. She saw all the men and woman on the outside and heard all them inside. Blair had made some nougat bars with people as filling. As she slid the first bar into her salivating mouth, her mind ran giddy thinking of just how better humans would be than the more conventional nuts or fruit.

 

The dessert melted on her tongue with a flavor better than even her wildest imagination. The rich fluffy nougat was accented perfectly by the buttery sweetness of human lives. She mashed that bar against her palate and gulped it down before moving on to another. The people inside were stuck. Most were trapped deep within her nougat mass, fidgeting and squirming with no where to go. Only the sounds of her savoring and suckling were around them: that and the screams of them and their fellows in suffering.

 

Still, many were stuck on the outside of the nougat bars. Those were usually the types who pondered jumping out their windows to avoid the nougat mass burrowing through their building. They actually got to see the outside, and take in the lurching journey as they were yanked up and slipped into that dripping sweet maw of Blair. They were washed in her gooey spittle, and felt the gross taffy flesh of her cheek mash against them and their building. A few lucky ones died from impact, but for the most part everyone lived to get squeezed down her throat as a bolus of chocolaty despair.

 

Once in the stomach, those in the middle lasted the longest as the sour fluids crept into their encasement to melt them alive. They had a few precious moments free of the dissolved nougat to move their limbs till the sour tides took them too.

 

Blair binged on the rest of them. She resisted the urge to chew save once, where her molars mashed one of the bars down the middle and crushed the occupants inside. She much preferred letting the treats melt away in her gut, given how she could taste anywhere. Moreover, the idea of them dissolving slowly had much more appeal then a quick bloody burst of a demise.

 

She finished a block or so worth of the buildings. Her mouth was a little stained with chocolate, which she quickly noticed and sucked right up through her candy-flesh. A quick lick of her lips and she loomed back to her full height.

 

The candy-woman did a number on the city, but there was still plenty left to destroy. Yet, it wasn’t anything Blair couldn’t finish it off with ease.

 

Which she would. It was time to leave this little city behind.