- Text Size +

Chapter 7: The Party

 

The event’s locale wasn’t too far from Feint Street. Those more abandoned districts of the city were perfect for the young college students trying to party away from nosy types.

 

The party started at 4PM which was a tad early for a Halloween event. The sun was still bright and shining, in fact. Still, Brad knew from experience that later night parties could attract unwanted attention. Besides, once it actually got dark, the 20 year old planned to head back to his girlfriend’s place for their own sort of mischief. So, leaving a lot of time to work with seemed wise.

 

The clock hit 4:30 and there was a knock on metal double doors of the warehouse. He answered it himself, wearing his brown hair slicked back to complete his super-hero costume getup.


“Babe, it’s good to see you!” Brad said.

 

He looked to see the bodies of Karen, Deanna, and Lauren. Each of the gals had a clown costume. As usual, all the outfits were a bit half-assed, though this time with one exception. Each of the gals had elaborate face-paint. The makeup covered their entire faces with white bases dappled with pastel shades of candy shapes. He leaned in to hug that brunette babe of his but she held up a hand and took a step back.

 

“Oh uh, no hugging yet honey. I don’t want you to mess up my makeup.” said Karen.

 

“Oh, sure thing babe.” said Brad. His nose twitched. “Hey, you three smell like candy. Like, exactly like candy. Were there free bowls of the stuff at your classes or something? I wouldn’t know since I skipped today to setup.”

 

“It’s, uh, a new perfume!” said Lauren.

 

Brad raised his eyebrow for a moment. “Candy perfume huh...” A pause hung in the air. “I like it! Nice and Halloween themed. Smells delicious too. Come on in gals I’ll show you around.”

 

Brad had found the perfect location for the day’s event. The building was a massive sprawling warehouse that made the one at Wild Candy Co. look almost small in comparison. Floor to ceiling it must’ve been just over 100ft tall, and its wide-open concrete floor was tens of thousands of square feet in area. Most of the community college students attended in all sorts of costumes: skeletons, vampires, witches and sexy-nurses galore. As with every Halloween party, there were of course a few dudes in those single-color body suits walking around too.

 

The warehouse used to be a distribution center here in the city, but the company closed it down years ago. They left a lot of tables and storage shelves which Brad put to good use. He and his buddies perfected the art of setting up in places they didn’t belong. Myriad speakers rested on the wheel-able shelves, and wires trailed from them to an audio controller device plugged into a laptop at the building’s corner. Songs auto-played from a shuffled Halloween playlist.

 

A lot of the tables had some bowls of candy and chips for snacks. Plastic water bottles were out as well for the thirsty, but the most popular drink by far was the punch. Brad made it himself with some store brought fruit drink and green food dye for a spooky flare. There were a few plastic bowls of the stuff spread around with ladles, and at each bowl’s side was a bottle of vodka in case anyone wanted to get a bit tipsy earlier on in the day.

 

The three gals noticed all the windows covered with black tarp cloth, and the room’s lighting came from light stands interspersed around the floor.

 

Karen pointed to one. “What’s up with all that Bard?”

 

“Oh, we blocked out the sunlight to use our own lighting. We even got the ones by the ceiling too!” he said, pointing up. “Though we closed the stair way up after that. The metal grating is pretty rickety and I don’t want anyone falling off.”

 

“Why’d you do all that?” asked Lauren.

 

“Well, the lights I brought got these cool LEDs that can cycle through all sorts of colors. Soon as my pal Norbert figures it out, we can sync it to the music playing. That’ll make a sort of rave light effect all dark and spooky. Pretty cool idea right?”

 

Karen grinned wide. “I love it! It’s really useful.”

 

“Useful?” said Brad.

 

“Err, for creating a nice Halloween environment of course!”

 

“Oh, yeah!”

 

Deanna split off from the group to check out the punch bowls. Strangely, she seemed to stop at each and every one. Brad noticed.

 

“What’s she up to babe?” he asked Karen.

 

The brunette clown smiled up at him. “Oh you know she’s a tad odd at times.” Karen waited till the last bowl was visited, then tugged on the long-sleeve of Brad’s costume. Lauren broke off from the duo at this time.

 

“So, is there a lady’s bathroom in this place?” she asked.

 

“Yeah actually. Still works too though we had to clean it a bit this morning. Should look sparkling new now though!”

 

He pointed it out, then turned back to face Karen. Lauren walked towards the door with another man Brad’s age and build.

 

“Well, why don’t you come along with me there? I’ve been feeling a little frisky since classes ended.”

 

“Are you sure? You mentioned something about messing up your makeup...”

 

She tugged on his triceps now: again, keeping her touch to the clothed parts of him.

 

“Oh, we won’t be kissing.” she said. Her tone was sultry now. “We’re going downtown in clown town babe.”

 

Brad chuckled. He moved his hand onto Karen’s side and didn’t notice how unnaturally smooth those overalls felt.

 

“Humor and flirting, I like it. Let’s head over.”

 

The two walked through the woman’s bathroom door at one end of the warehouse. The ceramic tiled room looked seemed empty of any others at a glance. A row of sinks lined one wall, each fixed underneath mirrors. A row of bathroom stalls stood opposite. Fluorescent lights hung from above. The the chamber was big, as it was meant to accommodate all female workers back when the distribution center was still active.

 

A few steps in and Brad’s phone ringed with a text. He checked it real fast. “Holy shit. Karen you know Wild Candy Co.? The whole building collapsed apparently.”

 

“Really?” she said, smiling.

 

“Yeah, they just now got investigators on the scene apparently.”

 

“Wow that’s crazy.” said Karen. She tugged him deeper into the bathroom. Once at the room’s far corner, the Brunette grabbed Brad’s wrist and moved his hand to her crotch.

 

Brad heard something from one the stalls. Wet slurping sounds and some feminine moans.

 

“Wait.” he whispered. “Is that Lauren in there?”

 

“Yeah.” said Karen. “She’s with Coleman.”

 

“S-should we give them privacy? There’s a spot out outside the warehouse where.”

 

Karen kissed at his fingers. Her lips felt soft and smooth like wax. “Don’t worry, they know and it’s ok. We talked about it beforehand.”

 

Brad tilted his head, but who was he to argue. If Karen and that couple didn’t mind, then neither did he.

 

“Wait, what if someone walks in, shouldn’t we take a stall like them?”

 

“No need. Deanna’s watching the front.”

 

He moved to drop his trousers, but Karen stopped him.

 

“Oh no, me first honey.”, said the clown gal.

 

She grabbed his arm with one hand and unbuttoned her overalls with the other. The garb just sort of deflated to the ground. To Brad’s surprise, she had no underwear on underneath.

 

Brad blinked. “Did you really not put on panties today-”

 

Karen silenced him with a hand over his mouth. She held it there, while putting his other past the slick lips of her cunt.


Brad was surprised by Karen’s initiative here, but he worked his fingers in and about those folds nonetheless. Karen’s hot breath wafted up towards him with every moan of hers. Brad smelled the sweetness of it: candy. But, she didn’t drink her perfume right? His fingering slowed down a bit. This wasn’t the first time he pleased his girlfriend like this and the texture in there was just a bit off. The fluids were a little too viscous, the flesh felt a little... off.

 

From Lauren’s stall behind him, the noises got a bit more out there. Slurping turned to suckling and smacking of flesh. The moans sounded squishier, and the tone of Lauren’s voice changed to a familiar one he couldn’t quite place. Then, he heard his buddy Coleman let out a pained groan.


Something was wrong here, he tried to turn his head but Karen’s fingers squeezed around his mouth tight. He stared.

 

“You wanna see?” she said.

 

Brad tried to talk but he couldn’t open his lips with her hand pressing on them. He looked at the mirror by Karen’s head. The door to the stall swung forwards in a slow creak. His blue eyes went wide with fear at the image in the reflection.

 

A flesh-colored blob of taffy filled the entire stall. Syrup-slick licorice vines spread over the mass to stabilize it in the small space. At the top of the blob was the upper torso of that ponytailed gal from campus: Blair. Her face was alight in ecstasy.

 

The slurping and smacking sounds came from a vertical ‘mouth’ at the taffy-blob’s center. Sticking half-way out of it was a drained and beleaguered looking Coleman. That maw oozed with caramel and syrup that drenched him. Tendrillic tongues lathered him up in the stuff all the while tasting at his naked flesh. Brad’s blond haired buddy reached an arm out of the maw, and he saw some thinner vines of the candy appendages had pierced his flesh. He looked way too weak to talk, but he managed to mouth some words in the mirror.

 

‘Help. Me.’

 

With a sick slick slurp he was sucked fully into that mouth. The licorice tentacles held him inside and Brad watched in horror as the reflection showed him getting sealed up by marshmallow and candy-corn-coating. The ‘lips’ of the maw sealed soon after.

 

He heard the sound of taffy twisting, and saw Karen’s head moving in the corner of his eye. He turned his head to his ‘girlfriend’ to see the shape of her face and body shift to that of Blair’s.

 

Brad tried to tug his hand out of those nethers, but Blair held him there with a clench of the sex organ.


“What’s wrong?” she said. The candy-patterns on her face-paint twitched and danced on her cheeks as though alive. “You don’t like my clussy or something?”

 

She burst out into laughter. “Clussy? Like clown pussy? You get it?” Another chuckle, then a mock frown. “Darn, I thought it was funny.”

 

Brad started to try and pull himself away. From a drainage grate he noticed some taffy-flesh had sealed his feet to the floor and began creeping over the legs of his pants. He tried to scream, but the sticky sweet flesh of Blair’s palm melded over his lips to seal them shut.

 

He tried to yank his arm out from her nether lips again, but her body sucked the limb in deeper. He felt a gross sticky slime, Blair moaned onto his neck, then leaned back against the nearby sink. Her candy-made clothes just dissolved into her. Her face paint dissolved as well. It was now just a naked Blair before him, sucking at his arm with her cunt.

 

“To think, I’m finally getting it with the popular guy~” she said, giggling.

 

“Mrrf mrren, Mrrf mrren.” he mumbled over and over again.

 

“Where’s Karen? Oh you’ll see her soon. She’s inside me right now. You’re gonna be too.”

 

She tugged his head close to her lips her voice grew sultry. She whispered.

 

“In more ways than one.”

 

Brad tried to scream as his arm got schlicked deeper inside. Her insides were not human. Everything in there felt sticky and slimy. There was tightness against his arm as she moaned into his chest. She spit up some caramel on his chest which started to dissolve that part of his costume. Her teeth nibbled at her mouth’s lips at the sight of his abs.


“What a nice piece of meat you are. And I. am. Starving~”

 

His arm got sucked in even deeper and he started to feel some hard squares gnaw at the limb like teeth. Blair moaned, then drew some of the candy mass from the stall to this body. She started growing in size right before him, going from 5’5” to 12’ tall in the span of a few seconds.

 

Brad tried to flee again, but with his legs wrapped up he couldn't get anywhere. He heard a sickening crunch as the hard-candy nubs inside her snatch crunched at the bones of his arm.

 

He begged into the taffy-flesh of her hand but it’s clear she didn't care for what he had to say. She wanted to get off and she wanted a meal, and would get both at the same time. Some licorice vines slipped from her to puncture his sides and suck glucose from his blood. Her body kept growing till she hit the ceiling of the 20ft tall bathroom. She moved her hand, and him with it, to keep him near her sex.

 

She grunted, groaned, and moaned: louder and louder. He thought someone had to hear, but then he noticed the door’s edges were sealed with thick taffy to dull the sound.

 

With one very loud moan and a *very* tight contraction she climaxed and squirted sticky syrup over all his head. Tears welled down his cheeks as he felt the pain of his arm getting crushed to a pulp inside her. Her heard the disgusting noises of it melting away in her inner flesh.

 

Panting, she looked down at him, licked her lips, and just sucked the rest of him up right into her body.

 

Blair had some fun, but it was time to get ready for her *real* party entrance.