- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Happy Hween

 

Blair relaxed. “Oh it’s just you Hween. Listen, I can’t really seem to move too well in space.”

 

Hween loomed thousands of miles tall. The planet sized Blair realized she could only see the Halloween god’s navel area this close. Craning her head up, she could just barely make out the celestial-scale being’s smile.


“I can see that~” she said, shifting backwards a bit to give Blair some more space and a fuller view of her figure. Blair now recognized that she could fit in Hween’s palm with ease.

 

“Well, could you help with that or something? It’s gonna be hard to get anywhere as I am now.”

 

Hween held up a black-nailed finger. “Hold on. Let me get more comfy real quick~”

 

She pivoted her body as if to lay down, which she somehow did. Her taut stomach came to rest on an invisible floor of some kind just long enough for her body. Her naked legs kicked behind her like a woman reading a magazine in her bed. She rested her cheek on her left palm with elbows to this ‘floor’. The bulk of her planet-dwarfing breasts kind of mushed against the invisible surface like a cushion. Blair noticed her darker-orange nipples bared. The candy-woman also saw Hween’s long green hair trail through her fingers. With her other hand, Hween toyed with it a bit.

 

The god smiled smugly down at Blair.

 

“There we are, much comfier like this.” She shimmied her body for good measure, a motion that swayed her luscious hips side to side. She gave a quick curl of her toes, too. “Anyways, yeah, so you were saying something about getting stuck?”

 

Blair looked at that beautiful, looming visage with its orange irises staring at her soul and its black lips curled to a smile. She felt a twinge of fear. This was the first time someone was bigger than her all day.

 

“Yes. I can’t reach the stars like this. I thought about launching off some of my candy mass to propel myself faster, but then I’d lose some height. Can’t you, I don’t know, give me some more power or something.”

Hween grinned toothy and wide. She tapped her chin in thought.

 

“Hmmmmmmm” she said, dragging the moment out.

 

“Nah~”

 

Hween giggled, and Blair looked shocked.


“W-what? But then-”

 

“I gotta say Blair, you were a blast to watch.” said Hween.

 

“You really knew how to put the fear into victims. Also, you’re hilarious! That whole bit on Earth about being ‘the very essence of candy’. Also, that latter stuff about being a ‘candy overlord’ who’d ‘devour the stars’. Hilarious! A real laugh riot! Can you imagine some sort of candy monster ruling the entire universe? What a silly idea.”

 

The orange-skinned woman laughed and laughed as she spoke. Blair wasn’t amused.

 

“What? Are you saying-”

 

Hween interrupted. She toyed with her green hair as she spoke: black lips moving.

 

“What do you think would even happen if you got to a star? Take a bite, maybe pool over its surface and turn it into molten marshmallow or something? You’re made of candy Blair, and held together with my boon--tenuously at that. A few nukes sent you across the planet, you get within a few hundred miles of the Sun and you’ll melt.”

 

“But you gave me all this power! I devoured the entire planet! I can feel everyone’s soul within me!”

 

Hween smiled. “That I did, and you did a wonderful job. But, even with all those souls you’re just a container really. They’re... filling, in a sense.”

 

“Filling, wait...” said Blair, her heart sinking.


Hween stopped swaying her legs. The limbs slammed down onto the invisible space-floor her immensity rested on.

 

“Halloween is about a lot of things, tricks and treats not the least of them. You turned all humanity into a treat for yourself, and played some real fun tricks while you were at it too. But, you were my trick as well: a trick on the people and planet of Earth. Do you remember our time back in that dark room at the old candy factory? You remember how I said every good trick has a surprise to it, right?”

 

Blair slowly nodded.

 

“Good~” said Hween. “Well, the surprise is that *you’re* my treat this Halloween. You didn't think a god of the holiday wouldn’t have some candy of her own this day, did you?”

 

“What?!” shouted Blair. “No, that’s not fair. I have power! I’m a candy god I-” she paused, realizing how silly she sounded now, naked, floating in space before a giant, green-haired orange goddess’s hungry gaze.

 

“Y-you were just waiting while I fattened myself up with souls weren’t you? I’m just a joke to you aren’t I?”

 

Hween rolled her eyes. “You’re simplifying things. I definitely had fun watching, and don’t be so hard on yourself: you’re not fat at all.”

 

Hween reached out to give Blair’s taut tummy a poke, the Halloween deity giggled.

 

“But you’re right, it’s time for my treat, and you’re it.”

 

“No!” shouted Blair. “I’m not gonna get eaten. I’ll scatter myself across space first!”

 

Blair reached out to try and fire off bits of her body to float away, but at her slightest movement, her taffy exterior hardened. Her chocolate blood froze up, and all the other fluids she had grew super viscous in her form. She could only groan.

 

Hween laughed. “Blair Blair Blair, you forget that your power was a gift, and one I can take back at any time, fully or partially. Don’t worry though, I’ll warm you up nice and toasty: in my mouth~”

 

Giant orange fingers pinched at Blair’s side. She felt the goddess’s skin. Her taffy warmed slightly, and she tried to suck in some of Hween’s flesh, but couldn’t.

 

The green-haired god smirked. “Really, you’d try to absorb me, after all I’ve done for you?” She laughed again. It was just a joke to her.

 

Blair tried to move--tried to do something--but Hween was too big. Her mouth swung open to reveal glowing green flesh awaiting the ponytailed morsel in her mitts. She felt the deity’s breath waft over her. It smelled sweet, with hints of autumn: fallen leaves, scarecrow hay and the like. But, it smelled like her spit. This was a real and fleshy maw; Blair wasn’t going into a candy gut or anything by the looks of it.

 

Bands of shimmering saliva, thicker than moons, broke over Blair’s body. The luminescent flesh let her see every detail of the god’s mouth. Blair settled on a plump green tongue, and she felt what it was like to be food.

 

Blair’s candy-body warmed up enough to move again, but Hween sealed her lips to lock the treat in. Blair ran over, her feet dissolving on the warm spittle some as she reached the lips and pounded on them. Hween’s voice reached her mind without the deity needing to speak aloud.

 

“Mmmmm, you’re delicious Blair. Feisty too. Definitely the perfect choice for today~”

 

The tongue heaved from below to mash the candy-woman into Hween’s palate. Blair was suckled and savored, just like she did to all her own victims. The bumpy and slick surface of Hween’s tongue rubbed all over her front.


“So rich and sweet, but I think I’ll let the rest of you simmer in my guts. Better than dissolving you down here.”

 

“No, please!” cried Blair, but that tongue tilted and down she went down the tunnel of horror that was Hween’s throat.

 

With a splash, the woman landed in a fleshy, churning gut glowing from its green flesh and fluids. She was alone in here, stuck in the ghastly light as the stomach churn about.

 

“Let me out. No, I was somebody! I stood over cities!”

 

Hween giggled. Her voice reached Blair’s mind again.

 

“That makes you taste all the sweeter~”

 

A churn knocked Blair over, and a wave of Hween’s stomach juices inundated the candy-woman. Her body dripped wet and pieces of her candy-form began to fall off and simmer away in the juices. After a few steps, she fell right off her legs. She crawled towards a wall of the gut as just a melting torso of candy-matter.

 

Blair frowned, and Hween’s voice soon returned.


“Her now, cheer up a bit! I still like you Blair. If I didn’t, you’d be feeling pain in there. Lots and lots of it. You know, I might even have use for your creativity again sometime.”

 

Blair perked up at those words. Her body was melted almost entirely away then, and just one more churn had her gone. Her mass was absorbed into the deity. She felt her soul within Hween’s being, and no longer sensed the billions of souls she kept within her. They went from one entity’s prison to another.

 

Hween sighed into her mind. “Yummy, a multilayered treat. That savory soul filling was the best part.”

 

Blair felt as though she could speak to Hween, as though the deity were allowing it.

 

“Did you mean what you said? That I might be useful to you?” she asked.

 

Hween laughed all around Blair’s very essence. “Oh sure, I think of fun tricks to play all the time. Souls can be real useful there. Like I said, you’re a real creative sort.”

 

“So, I could come out again sometime?”

 

Though Blair couldn’t see it, Hween smiled wider with that mouth larger than a planet.

 

“Maybe, maybe not. For now, why don’t you get acquainted with the other spirits. I’m sure you all have a *lot* to talk about.”

 

Blair realized she wasn’t alone in here. All the victims she had claimed started materializing around her. They looked confused in their new spot, till they saw Blair.

 

Blair’s soul chuckled a bit.

 

“So... um... Happy Halloween... right, everyone?”

 

Fin