- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a Giantess World exclusive, specifically for the one commentor kind enough to actually provide advice on writting you guys better content! :) Also, please follow me on Twitter @matrix_Bill, for updates and to know when, where and what I'm posting, as well as interact with me. 

After Johnny finished struggling, pressing against the squishy stomach membrane, he accepted that this was the end.  Johnny laid, naked in his dark squishy tomb. The smell was nearly unbearable, and his body was becoming numb to the feeling of acid eating away at him. He closed his eyes. adn felt warmth. Once he accepted his upcoming doom, he released that this wasn't such a bad way to go. It was warm, and almost comfortable, and was as feasibly close to someone he had fantasized over as he could be. No this wasn't such a bad way do die, In fact, it was kind of hot, being literally inside her genitals earlier. He couldn't help himself, he touched himself one last time. As he was doing so there was a loud thud. 

 

***

August sat down on her bed, satisfied. That was the first time in a while she's been able to pleasure herself with a little slave. This is always one of her favorite activities.  She Felt him struggle, pushing against the sides of her stomach. The thought of being in such control of another human's life. It turned her on again, and she began rubbing herself vigorously. Oh, it felt good. The pleasure from touching herself mixed with the ecstasy of eating another human whole. She could still taste him. His body, tasted much like the diner he worked at smelled. And he was a good little sex slave. At this thought she orgasmed. August laid down on her bed and patted her stomach. Thoroughly exhausted, she began thinking of whom she'd shrink next.

 

***

After Jonny finished, he laid there, in a puddle of acid, now mixed with come. He felt his body begin to move, The muscles of August’s Body fulling him further into her body. Tell he eventually became nothing more but nutrients that her body absorbed and excrement that August’s body would eventually get rid off.

***

August spent the night looking at other restaurants, saving ones that seemed to get good reviews. These were the places she intended on finding her next victim. She couldn’t wait, but she knew she had to be careful. She knew that if “disappearances” were to happen at diners close by, or close to the timeframe of Johnny’s “disappearance” it would be more difficult to hide. The whole time she was finishing the bag of licorice that Johnny had brought. she found a couple of place, and saved the addresses in her notes app on the phone. She turned around and realized something tragic. She had left her computer on, and it was streaming to only fans. The comments were going crazy still commenting over the fact that she just shrank a man and had her way with him. Some people saying, they wish it were them, others saying they should call the authorities. Red and blue lights began flashing around her house. She grabbed the remote. She couldn’t think of another option she pointed it towards herself and…

 

The end