- Text Size +

Part 1, The Date.

'She's so beautiful.' Johnny thought to himself. This wasn't uncommon for Johnny to think during the course of the day, especially when it came to this woman. Johnny is a waiter, at "Jack's bar and Grill". And the woman he was serving today was a regular at this restaurant.

" Hello August." Johnny said as he approached her table August was a tall woman (Taller then Johnny in fact) she was tanned, had the build of a woman who exercised, bright red lipstick Hazel eyes and blonde hair. She was wearing business casual, which was her usual attire.

"Hey Johnny." She replied looking up at him.

"The usual?"

"Yep."

"On it." Johnny ran towards the back; August always ordered the same thing so it was never hard to serve her. "I need a turkey sandwich no onion, light on the mayo." Johnny reported to Jack, the chef. Johnny waited on August as well as the other patrons at Jack's Bar and Grill. the whole time working up the courage to ask August on a date. He has done this every time August has come into the restaurant. 'This time will the time damn it.' He thought to himself

After She had finished her meal he took her card and brought her her receipt. He was about to say something when she handed him a napkin with a phone number written on, she smiled.

"See ya Johnny." She said turning around and walking away. Johnny watched her leave, excitement filling his body at the current circumstance, and ran to the restroom to scream.

The rest of the day was spent planning when he would call. He didn't want to call her right after work, he felt like that would make him sound too desperate. No, no he would get home and then call her, that'd be enough time, right? What would he say to her once he called?

'Hey August, its Johnny, would you like to go on a date tonight?' Ya.... ya that's perfect, simple, straight to the point. He just had to make sure he didn't allow his overexcitement be heard over the phone

The day continued, Johnny waited tables and practiced the perfect tone of voice to use over the phone. Finally, he punched out.

"See ya Johnny!" Jack hollered.

"See ya jack!" Johnny hollered back. Johnny rushed to his car and drove to his apartment.

***

Johnny made it home. He threw his keys on the kitchen counter and flopped onto his couch. He pulled the napkin and his from his pocket and stared at the dial screen. That's when the anxiety hit him like a Boulder.

What if August gave him a phony number? What if she didn't but it was some sort of malicious prank? What if, what if, what if? He took some deep breaths. Well whatever it may be, it could also be his shot with this gorgeous woman. He had to take it.

He dialed the number on the napkin and hit call. It rang. His heart jumping from 60 beats per minute to about 120 in a snap. The phone rang again. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Hello?" Came the in-control voice that belonged to August. Lost in his thoughts Johnny Jumped, involuntarily breathing in.

"Uh, hey, I, uh."

"Who's this?"

Johnny inhaled deeply. "Hey August, it’s the waiter from Jack's" Johnny pushed out.

"OH, heeeey, Johnny, right?"

"Uh... ya ya yes yup that’s me." Johnny spurred out.

"Good, hey meet me at 5783 N Parkwig way in two hours. Bring red licorice and some wine."

"Okay, ya, cool see you there."

"See you there you delicious man." She hung up.

Johnny stood there; mouth agape. He is about to go on a date. Then he realized that his awkwardness was almost palpable and slapped his forehead with his palm. He saw the time on his watch.

"Two hours." He voiced. And quickly ran to get ready.

***
He pulled up to the address that August had given him. It was pretty average looking home. He turned off his car and brushed down the wrinkles of his suite jacket and pants. Took a deep breath, grabbed the licorice and wine, then approached the door.

*knock knock knock* he waited with baited breath. He could hear footsteps approaching the door. It opened.

She...Looked...Ravishing. She was wearing a bright red dress that just barely went below her knees. Her lipstick was the same color red, and her hair was done in a fancy bun. And the smell, well the smell was intoxicating.

"Hey Johnny," She smiled warmly, " I didn't feel like going out so I ordered some takeout. Its already set, you just gotta poor the wine. She stepped aside  and gestured inside, he entered a walkway with wood floors white walls and roof, with lights built into the ceiling. She gestured to a coat rack. He took his coat off and led him to the dining room which had a dark oak table in the middle of it with food set out and two empty wine glasses by the plates of food. Johnny placed the Licorice in the middle of the table and pulled a chair out for August.

"OH, a gentleman, are we?" She asked as she sat down.

"I do my best." Johnny smiled while he poured her wine. He sat down after pouring his glass.

"I hope Japanese food is fine, I was craving it all after noon." She said.

"Perfect." He said.

They sat and ate, and had, what Johnny felt like was an incredible conversation.
Part 2 The Bedroom

As they ate, they had a lovely conversation. Johnny was captivated by August. She was smart, and genuine. And he was glad that she also seemed to be enjoying the conversation.

Once they had finished their dinner August sat back in her chair, and smiled at Johnny mischievously.

" Why don't we take this to the bedroom?"

Johnny's heart skipped a beat. 'Really, already? She doesn't waste time, does she?' August stands up grabbing the licorice, and gestures for Johnny to follow. Johnny's heart was in his throat. Here he is on his first date with the woman of his dreams. and she's taking him to her bedroom. This is surreal.

She led him up some stairs and through a hallway until eventually stopping and opening her room. Her room seemed simple enough. Clean, white walls with some pictures and other decorations. A wooden dresser with makeup on the top and a mirror behind. This is where she threw the licorice.

She then opened a drawer producing some lotion and throwing it on the bed. August also motioned for Johnny to sit on the bed and smiled. 'Why me? I'm just a waiter?' He thought now legitimately feeling concerned, but that quickly changed. She took of her suit jacket, and her button up shirt.

The sight of her boobs, although hidden behind a bra quickly cleared Johnny's mind. She sat down on her bed, handing Johnny the lotion.

"Would you mind rubbing my shoulders? Today was pretty rough at work." August asked. Johnny was all too happy to oblige.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" Johnny asked while rubbing her shoulders. So she began talking about where she worked, what she did and why it was stressful.

After venting about her job, she turned around and look at Johnny. 

"Thanks for listening to me, I know this is only the first date." August said. They looked into each other’s eyes for a moment. Johnny leaned in for a kiss. August consented. It's magical. This one kiss turns into passion. Suddenly August pulled away. "Hold on, let me get a little more prepared." She said. She disappeared into the master bath. Then reappeared, wearing red lacy lingerie. 

She Smiled seductively as she pushed Johnny onto the bed, crawls on top of him, and begins kissing his neck. Johnny gets light headed. She helped him take off his clothes as she kisses his body. She takes her time getting closer and closer. Then she stops. 

"Hold on, I have an idea." She said, then goes to her closet. "You ever wonder, what it's like, being in the presence of a goddess?" she asks. This question confuses Johnny. 

End of part 2 

 

 

                             Part 3, Foot play  

                        “What do you mean?” Johnny asked.

                        “You see, I found this remote, it’s made my sex-life just that much more…satisfying. Ever since finding it I’ve been gaining confidence. Unfortunately, my partners don’t usually survive more than once or twice.” August stated.

                        “Survived?” Johnny Blurted.

                        “Oh, you’ll see.” August Smiled, a very satisfied smile.  She then pointed the remote at Johnny. Johnny Felt the strangest sensation that he had ever felt, it was unexplainable. The world went dark, and he was being squashed by… by something. Suddenly the weight was gone, he stood up, greeted by the sight of a massive foot. He followed the leg, and torso connected to the foot until he was looking at August’s face.

                        “No way.” She had was gigantic. She had to be sixty feet tall. Johnny looked around the room and realized this thought was mistaken.  Suddenly massive pressure pushed him to his back, she was using her big toe to keep him down. The skin contact of her toe against his body made him realize he was fully naked.

                        “Ever been this close to a goddess before?” August asked, applying more pressure against Johnny’s little body.  “I could Crush you right now, throw your little body in the garbage. I wouldn’t think twice of it.” Johnny started gasping for air, she released the pressure.

                        “Please.” Johnny breathed.

                        “Oh no?” August Grinned, “Well then slave, clean my feet…. With your tongue.” She lifted her foot, laid down on the bed, and presented the underside of her foot. He Stared at her foot. With my tongue? That…. That would be Impossible.

                        “Hurry slave, before I find you useless and kill you right now. He walked up to her Foot the smell hitting his nose like brick. Up close he could only reach a quarter of her foot with his face. He kneeled down, put his face close up to her foot. And after taking one last look began looking.

                        Her foot tasted like sweat. But honestly, he didn’t mind. He spent so much time wanting to be close to her. Now he’s here, but he can’t help but wonder how long this will last. And if he will survive. He continued licking her foot, slowly making sure to take it all in. Finally, he couldn’t reach any higher.

                        “Now Message it.” She said. And he did, doing whatever he could to massage the thick foot skin. She made Closed her eyes. She seemed to be really enjoying this. He was at it for what felt like at least an hour until she told him to lick her other foot. He did, the taste of her foot sweat enveloping his tongue, the smell, somehow becoming more and more enticing. She had him message that foot too for quite some time. August then laid her foot flat.

                        “Now clean my toes.” She said. “And make sure to get in between them too.” August did as his new master told him to do. Licking the entire surface area of each of her toes, cleaning the lint out from in between all of her toes, and releasing that in-between had a more pungent smell. Once he finally finished the big toe on her right foot his tongue felt numb. She used her big toe and the toe next to the big one to grab him, ribbing her toes along the side of his body. Then she leaned in and picked him up.

“Now what to do with you next?” She smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Part 4, Masturbation.

                                                     ***Warning: Pornographic content***

                        She held Johnny up, at stared at him. Her eyes larger than his head. Suddenly her tongue was sliding up his body. The sensation was strange but exciting as the muscle pushed against the body, he could feel each taste bud taking him in. As the tip left his head, he realized he was drenched in spit. He opened his eyes to see August smiling at him.  

                        “You’d be surprised at how good people taste. I could just gobble you up right now!” August’s voice was overwhelming from this close. Yet still as sweet as sugar. Johnny almost didn’t mind that she was talking about eating him. She stood up and put him down in a jar. And then she stripped. Her body entirely naked. The she walked to the jar and, leaned down to look at Johnny, her boobs hanging down. “I’ll let you get a good look, because it’s about to be less fun for you in a second.” She straightened up. Johnny got a close up of her genitals.  She then turned around showing him her butt cheeks. She bent over, giving him a view that any man would hope for.

                        She then walked over to her closet, and grabbed something. Johnny couldn’t see what it was but she threw it on the bed. She then walked over to Johnny. She picked up the jar with one hand then tilted it. He landed on her other hand. August walked over to the bed and Johnny saw what it was. A dildo. He also saw some tape.

                        August grabbed both and proceeded to tape him to the dildo, his back pressing against the tip of the dildo. Johnny realized the predicament he was in.  A mixture of fear and… excitement? Filled his body. This isn’t at all how he expected this night to go.  She held the dildo and looked at Johnny. Smiling devilishly. “Now which hole do you wanna go in?” She asked him. Johnny didn’t have time to answer.

                        August stuck the dildo to a wall. August could see straight in front of him. And was he saw was August standing in front of him, her back facing him. She bent over and spread her cheeks. Her Butthole opening and closing. Almost as if it was excited. It quickly approached him. Until the world went dark.

                        As he lost the ability to see, he could hear August make a satisfied moan. The cavern was warm, and the walls were tight, and wet. Suddenly they began sliding around him. He could feel them constantly sliding around him forward then backward. Slowly at first then faster and faster. August’s Moaning began getting louder and louder. The smell was rank. This went on for several minutes. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper into her butthole he went, until finally he could see the light of day. His body shriveled from moisture and covered in slime. He was stuck there for a moment. Until August finally grabbed the dildo and pulled of the wall. She Looked at him. Her face tired yet satisfied, and drenched in sweat.

                        “That was good little one.” She said. Now let’s get you washed up. We are almost done. “   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Part 5. Licorice.

                        August carried Johnny, still taped to the dildo, into the master bath.  Suddenly he was staring at the faucet. He hears something turns, and then what seemed like gallons of water poured allover him. This only lasted a few seconds. After this, August grabbed some anti-bacterial wipes, and begins wiping Johnny and the dildo clean. Then rinses johnny one more time. August then brought him back to the room, and untapped him from the dildo.

                        “Don’t worry Johnny, it’s almost over for you. Just one more thing.” August grabbed the back of licorice. Opened the package and began eating one. “All that exorcise can really make a girl hungry. And you know what pairs well with licorice?” She looked at Johnny. Jonny didn’t like what he thought the answer was. “You.” Johnny was right. 

                        She Grabbed Johnny, and licked him again. Her firm wet pink tongue, slowly crawling up his body. He could feel the taste buds, eager to take him in. It felt like it really took its time. The tip left his forehead. And again, he was drenched in spit.

                        “Ah,” August breathed, “You taste fantastic.” She grabbed a piece of licorice and pressed him against it. “You’d better hold on, I’m about to let go. “Johnny grabbed onto the piece of candy, and felt August release her hand. Suddenly his new ride began moving. And stopped. He looked down. Underneath him he saw what almost looked like an endless abyss. Her tongue sticking outside of her mouth like a landing pad. His feet began moving closer to August’s mouth. Johnny started climbing. There was a rush of air as August’s teeth tore of the licorice underneath him. Her lips, just barely rubbing his feet as they closed.

                        “I see you want to live a little longer.” August’s states. “Where are you going to go as soon as you run out of licorice?” She smiles. Johnny Kept climbing the stick of licorice as August kept eating it piece by piece. It felt as if she was enjoying toying with. Finally, he reached the top. There was nowhere else to go. Johnny saw himself approaching her mouth. And imagined what being swallowed must feel like. Then out of desperation jumped.

                        August’s surprise was palpable. Johnny could almost feel her eyes raise when he did it. He thought that maybe he was free. But suddenly the world went dark. His entire body was being squeezed. He felt himself move. Then the pressure was released and he fell onto a hand. He released August caught him.  

                        “Well that was exciting food, but it’s time fore you to go into my mouth and then into my tummy, where you will be digested.” She gabbed his sides with two fingers. Then placed him firmly on her tongue his face down at first. When she let go, he watched, helpless as her lips closed. Then he felt his back press against the roof of her mouth. Her tongue rubbing him. Enjoying the taste of his small body. Suddenly her mouth opened and her voice overwhelming in his ears.

                        “Here, just so it isn’t all bad. Since you taste so good.” Her mouth closed again. Suddenly the tip of her tongue began rubbing his genitals. The pleasure was immeasurable. Johnny was filled with ecstasy. This didn’t last longer than a minute before he climaxed. That had to be the most pleasurable climax ever. Suddenly the cavern filled with liquid. He felt himself slide down her throat like a water slide. The muscles in her throat working together to push him down. The Sides of the tunnel warm and squishy. It felt like he was falling for a while before he landed. He was in her stomach. The smell was powerful. He could hardly see, but he could feel the licorice. The sound of August’s stomach digesting surrounded him. The acid burned. This was surely the end.