- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My first giantess story ever, based on an idea I had one day. Any feedback or reviews are greatly appreciated.

It was just an ordinary day like any other for the people of the city. The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze through the streets, and the citizens were going about their day.


Then began a faint rhythmic thudding. Not many people heard them at first, as it was drowned out by the sounds of the city and they were engrossed in their own minds. But as they grew louder and louder, more people began to hear them. Then they all felt them as the ground rumbled.


The people started panicking. They’d never experienced a phenomenon like this before, and they weren’t near any fault lines so no one had any idea what it could be. Then the earth shook so hard everyone fell to their knees. A shadow eclipsed the entire city. Then they all looked up and witnessed her.


At least they were pretty sure it was a her. They couldn’t really make out her face or most of her upper body, but they could see a pair of long shapely legs extending into a pair of shorts within the clouds. They swayed ever so slightly as she casually shifted her weight from one leg to the other, constantly making the ground around her rumble and shake. Several began coming to their senses and tried to escape the city, running and driving their cars as best as they could amidst the quaking earth. But when they reached the outskirts of the city, they wished they’d stayed put.


A set of ten peach colored mountains surrounded the city outskirts. They were toes painted white, constantly wiggling and shifting, wafting a faint scent of sweat and vanilla lotion over the people. The movements were probably unnoticeable to a person her size, but the smallest twitch tends to have a much larger effect when each digit is the size of a building.


A massive foot lifted over the city, giving its residents a view of a sole a few thousand feet long before planting itself  on the other side with an earth shattering thump, so the colossus straddled the city. With this new position, the residents saw that their tallest skyscrapers barely passed her ankles, making them less than ants in comparison.


The titan bent over slightly, giving the people their first view of her upper body. Her tanktop consisted of acres of fabric, these people would’ve had to slave away for months to make anything comparable in size. Breasts led up to a face with nice lips and solid teeth that could chomp through their city in an instant, and oddly enough she was smiling down and them. It didn’t seem malicious or sinister, she seemed genuinely happy to see them. It would’ve been comforting, if she wasn’t huge enough to flatten the city without trying. She held a perfume bottle in one of her gigantic hands, if she wasn’t wasn’t careful and accidentally dropped it it would crush several city blocks and cause flooding like the city had never experienced.


Still wearing that eager smile she began spritzing the city with whatever was in the bottle, covering the city in a dense fog. The residents felt dizzy, then one by one they began passing out. The last thing they heard before falling into a deep slumber was an excited, booming, all encompassing, yet soothing voice go, “This is gonna be such a big hit.”

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review, let me know what you think.