- Text Size +

Adam woke up to the sound of the doorbell, somewhat dizzy and confused. Then he remembered everything that had happened and he wished it were a dream, but the mark on Tara's height chart was still there, and his clothes were still a little saggy, so everything that happened was totally real.

When he went out into the hall he remembered the bell, which rang again next to the voice of his daughters

-Dad! Are you there? We thought you were going to pick us up at school and we didn't have a house key!

Adam couldn't believe it, he had slept most of the day! And he didn't go looking for his girls at school. he thought of that as a great shame as a parent. So he put on some slippers with a good platform and his robe to sleep on. All so that the girls do not realize his new height. Already dressed, he ran to open the door.

-Hi girls, sorry for not going. I started getting a bit of a cold at the office and decided to go home. I took a nap but I think it got out of hand

- It's ok daddy - said Lily - we got angry at first but then Tara called your office and your secretary told us that you were sick, I was very worried when I heard that! - Lily shouted, at that moment she threw herself towards her father to hug him

What Lily didn't realize was that with her father's new height, her face had landed right in front of the height of his penis. She didn't notice it but Adam felt very uncomfortable, so he tried to push her away from her in a subtle way telling her to be calm with a sweet look.

- Yes, there was no problem, a friend's mother brought us here, Lucy decided to stay in the library studying for a stupid exam - Tara added - So… are you okay?

- Of course darling I'm better. Don't worry - Adam said trying to sound as calm as possible.

He thought it would be better not to mention the doctor. If possible, he would try to speak to him in private, since when explaining the situation to the doctor he did not want the girls to know about his loss of size. He didn't want to worry them.

Tara suspected that something was wrong with her father, somehow she saw him differently, like with another angle, but she couldn't say for sure who he was.

Unfortunately for Adam, the doorbell rang again and Lily opened the door. It was the doctor his secretary had sent for him.

Damn, Adam thought. He hadn't given him time to call him, if only he hadn't fallen asleep.

- Hello sir, what do you offer? - Asked Lily in a very courteous way

-Hi, I am Dr. Omar Ramirez, I was called by a patient at this address

-Oh yes! that must be my dad, here he is, he was sick today

At that, the Doctor entered the house. Everyone greeted him and as he sat down on the sofa, the doctor began with some routine tests, such as measuring blood pressure and taking temperature.

- So - the doctor began to ask - he was dizzy and feverish this morning, right?

- Yes yes - Adam answered - but nothing from another world, now I'm better. I think it was a false alarm - Adam said to calm the situation, later he would talk to the doctor to ask him about his loss of size

- Bullshit! - exclaimed the doctor - things happen for a reason, it is my duty to find out why. It is my job to make little or a lot of it, so rest assured.

After that, he went on with a couple of routine tests, until later he pulled out a little device that Adam had never seen.

- What is that Doc - Adam asked half puzzled

- Ahh ... this little guy is a new toy. You see, a couple of days ago some gases were exposed in an area near here. These gases came from a pharmacist who was experimenting with new drugs. The fact is that there was a failure in production and a good explosion occurred that scattered those gases in the area. So the people in charge of that laboratory gave us this device to all the hospitals in the city to see if someone had ingested any of these gases. I don't know much about its effects but we were warned that some patients may have various side effects, especially changes in their bodies. So it is my duty to test it on each patient

This made Adam pale. Was that fog this morning those gases? He had been exposed! He and his daughters. Instead, Tara's expression was totally opposite, she looked with a joyful exaltation that she could hardly contain

- So now - continued the doctor - I would need a prick in his blood

- Daddy I can not believe it, was that fog those gases that this man says? - Tara said excitedly - What happened? You dropped right? Notice something weird when you come home!

- That is a problem - Dr. Omar said - but if the exposition was slow, it could be just a soft secondary effect. Some patients just had experienced a little cold and then their immune system rejected the virus, which by the way, it was named the "S" virus. Anyway, I need to check your blood.

Then with another device like the one diabetics use for their blood glucose tests, Adam gave a drop of his blood to Doctor Omar, who put it in the device and after a couple of seconds gave the results

- Well sir, I'm sorry to tell you that the levels of the S virus in your blood are a bit high. I have to ask you to tell me what effects it had so far, in every detail.

Adam was red, he didn't want to admit it in front of the girls, but he felt like he had no choice

- Well yes, in addition to the fever and dizziness, I think I lost a couple of centimeters, I noticed even my looser clothes - Adam said ashamed

- Wow! Doctor, how does the virus work? Is my father going to shrink more?

- It's hard to say miss, maybe yes or maybe no. As I said, this virus is synthetic and new so I do not know how it reacts or what its scope is, I doubt that you see it the size of a doll - said the doctor as a joke

- Don't say that Doc, it's a delicate situation, but my daughters were also exposed, what happened to them?

- Oh right let me measure them

Jan then did the same test with Adam's daughters, who also tested positive

- Well, they are infected too, and I assume the missing lady will be too. It is not very worrisome in women because the virus works especially on the "Y" chromosome in men. Some had the body-shrinking effects a few minutes after intercourse, so arguably a trigger for the virus could be arousal or orgasm, but the evidence is still needed. Similarly, try to keep personal relationships restricted, since the virus's mode of spread is only through the body's liquid fluids.

All this was worth gold to Tara, maybe now she could start to have a little more authority in the house, and now she would know exactly how to achieve it.

-No problem, we will let my other daughter know that she is not here about this. Anything else to know?

- Yes - said the Doctor - As they tested positive I have to refer them to the laboratory care rooms so that they can tell them how to treat themselves. With this certificate that I now issue you can go and talk about your case, I advise Mr. Adam to go with someone in case a fever situation may happen, just to assist you.

- I'll take care of it, doctor! - Tara said quickly

-I'll take care of daddy too - said Lily - I want her to feel super good - she said sitting on her father's table.

"Me too," Tara added, hugging her father's head, bringing all of his cleavages to the side of her head.

Adam could feel how his ear was hidden between the breasts of his daughter, but to avoid strange scenes with the doctor he decided to ignore it, although that situation was quite provocative on the part of Tara.

At that moment Adam felt another tingling in his body and a little dizziness. Instantly he realized that all that demonstration of affection from Tara, and that his youngest stepdaughter was sitting on his lap, provoked him slightly. He tried to force his mind so that this situation wasn´t so stimulating. So he continued with the doctor.

-OK doctor, tomorrow we will go first thing in the morning - In that Adam got up quickly, taking the daughters away from him - Thank you for coming and we will inform you if something happens

- I hope so Mr. Adam.

At that Adam opened the door and let the doctor out. As he closed the door and turned around, he never imagined what happened. Right in front of him stood Tara, upright and staring at him, but AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM!

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment and give suggestions:

What would you like to happen to Adam and his daughters?

I will try to use all the good ideas