- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever written. Been playing a lot of the MMO Final Fantasy 14 lately and the first bit of the story is actually pretty much completely based on real events. Obviously the size-y bits are played up, but the OP bits absolutely were not.

Also, this *is* set in the Final Fantasy 14 universe, basically using my character here. Enjoy!

“Thanks again, Private! We couldn’t have done it without you!” 

 

The rather earnest praise from Commander Swift drew a wince rather from Kazuma and the reason was simply the title used. The Warrior of Light, Defender of Eorzea, Vanquisher of the godlike beings known as Primals. The woman that foiled the plans of Legate Gaius and the Ascians, destroying the Ultima Weapon. As well now a woman that had played a key role in the Dragonsong War of Ishgard. Kazuma was all of these things and also, still a Private among the rankings of the Immortal Flames Grand Company. 

 

It didn’t really have an impact on how the world saw the Amazonian Elezen, after all it was literally only something Immortal Flames folks called her. To everyone else she was the Warrior of Light so that should have been enough. For Kazuma however, it was absolutely an annoyance that caused her brow to twitch every time and part of it was on her. She had literally never asked how to advance in the Company since it hadn’t seemed important. 

 

The woman walked away from Swift with a nod after handing in her quest and instead walked over to the Quartermaster and the Personnel Officer behind the desk. She had to look down considerably to meet their eyes, towering a full 7 feet tall compared to the pair behind the desk. All Elezen were very much one of the tallest races in Eorzea, dwarfing the majority of people. Her triangular ears were long and straight from her head, studded with high level earrings of fending. Upon the dark haired woman’s brow was a winged silver circlet, framing her regal features. Her armor was a brilliant silver with almost angelic designs and a cape that wrapped around her waist. She finished pulling her hair back into its normal ponytail as she looked at the quartermaster first. 

 

“Greetings, Private Kazuma! Please take a look at the wares we have on offer!” That drew another wince from the heroine though she hid it well enough. 

 

Nothing she hadn’t seen already, she was aware you could buy things from the shop with Company Seals earned from dungeons and such but she had never had much reason to. Her toe ring had a higher item level than literally everything on offer, even for the higher ranked equipment reserved for Commissioned Officers. She frowned after searching through the menus of the equipment lists and different items. Nothing about improving ranks or anything. 

 

Instead she turned her attention to the one standing next to the Quartermaster. She had never actually bothered to talk to the Personnel Officer. “Greetings, Private Kazuma! Would you like to hear about Applying for Promotions?” 

 

Son of a bitch. Well now she felt like a dumbass. The tall Elezen nodded and sure enough she could advance herself using Company Seals. She basically had hit her cap on those a while back anyway and had nothing to spend them on so she happily handed them over for a promotion. In the course of a few seconds she had advanced from the lowest rank of Private all the way to Corporal. Finally, she could be happy with Sergeant since that sounded like a pretty decent rank to stop at. 

 

Unfortunately she found that it was not so easy. The Personnel Officer cleared his throat. “Ah, apologies Corporal Kazuma but you have to Finish the [Immortal Flames Hunting Log 1] in order to advance further in rank.” He said. 

 

Kazuma’s brow twitched. She closed out the dialogue and opened up the log menu. Sure enough under the hunting log she could see a section for the Immortal Flames. The Elezen noted curiously that she had actually already filled out a number of the entries. Probably had been back when she was doing the regular Hunting Log back when she was between level 1-50 for XP. The woman scratched her chin as she considered some of the entries. A few drew her eye and caused her to raise an eyebrow. 

 

“Halatali?” She hadn’t heard of that location so on a whim she opened her duty finder and sure enough, it was listed as a Dungeon. Ah, it must have been one of the ones she had unlocked from Nedrick. She had never actually checked it out come to think of it. 

 

Odd to lock those enemies behind a Dungeon but it was pretty low level, even walking in blind it was probably going to be basically a walking in the park compared to the stuff she’d had to deal with. The Paladin queued up at first and frowned when she noticed the average wait time was about 10 minutes for the Duty Finder to locate a party for her. Then she remembered something her friend had told her at one point. Something about doing dungeons unsynched can still give you the clear and stuff you need, you just wouldn’t get XP for it. Considering she was level 61 the XP would be like a drop in an ocean for filling her bar anyway and she really just wanted to clear those log entries. 

 

Kazuma searched through the menus and sure enough she found the option. [Allow Undersized Parties] was right there under the dropdown. She selected it and then considered the dungeon again. There was actually just the slightest bit of hesitation in selecting to join the duty. After all, Dungeons could do considerably more damage to you than field enemies. Field Enemies were there to get destroyed anyway and as a Paladin she was a Tank, her damage wasn’t that great. So part of her wondered if this would be a bad idea. 

 

In the end she shrugged and selected join duty. At the worst, she wiped and sucked it up to wait for a party. The window immediately popped up offering her the option to commence the duty. That selected, the bustling streets of the city of Ul’dah melted away for Kazuma and soon enough a blackness followed before she found herself within the dimly lit halls of Halatali.

 

Flames crackled on torches lit nearby, casting long shadows upon the abandoned training halls of Ul’dah’s Pugilist Guild. Evidently prior to the Calamity they had been bustling but after that well, now it was a monster infested pit. Personally, looking around it with a lifted brow, the amazonian woman had to wonder about their taste in decor. Looked pretty dungeon-like regardless of the monsters that were sure to be roaming the halls of the place. 

 

Kazuma rolled her armored shoulders and took a step forward, still feeling a little jittery for having stepped inside of a dungeon without a party. She’d never done anything like this before so for all she knew it was only for after you reached the level cap or like item level 400 or something. She’d just have to hope that Level 61 and Item Level 233 would be enough to handle whatever was here. Didn’t help this was literally a blind run. 

 

Her heavy boots clanked loudly upon the dusty floors of the place, dark eyes scanning around for the first group of enemies. She didn’t have to look far. Almost as soon as she started walking she spied a group of a couple of enemies. One was a massive heavy suit of armor about double her size and the other was an imp creature hovering in the air nearby. Almost as soon as they spotted her they rushed her. 

 

Kazuma gritted her teeth and drew her impressive broadsword, the metal gleaming in the firelight. In her other hand was a kite shield to defend against incoming blows. She went for the knight first, leading with her shield against its massive sword. The ground rumbled under its armored steps and it lifted its blade up high before bringing it down upon the shield. The weapon connected and a loud gong noise sounded out. 

 

The large armored enemy had struck the weapon but Kazuma hadn’t *felt* like she’d been hit. Actually she hadn’t felt anything at all. The armored warrior however evidently had as it was repulsed back from the force of its own impact, stunning it. The dark haired Elezen took the opportunity and lashed out with her sword, a grin on her face as she joined battle. It wasn’t a battle though. 

 

When her sword impacted the armor it didn’t cut through it, rather it completely annihilated it. The monster didn’t even have a moment to recognize its own demise as its armor was blasted to pieces scattered on the floor and the part of the floor her sword impacted upon cracked and shook in a far mightier way than it had when the monster had been walking. Kazuma blinked as took stock of the effortless destruction, stunned. Well. That had never happened before. She could safely say that. 

 

The imp hovered in the air, gawking at the sight just like she was. They both stared at where the enemy had been, the fragments of his armor on the ground, and the absolutely massive crater that had been formed in the stone around her broadsword. Kazuma broke the spell by tugging her sword out of the ground and setting it on her shoulder. The dark haired paladin… laughed. She laughed rather loudly. 

 

“Wow, I can’t believe I was worried about coming here. Guess those extra levels and equipment make up the difference huh?” She said, her smirk turning to the imp. 

 

Which immediately turned to bolt down the hall. “Ohhh hell no.” Her armored hand lashed out and gripped the imp by one of its small feet as it tried to fly away. 

 

“Wa-wait! Ple-please! No kill! No kill! Me sorry! Never hurt again! Changed Imp!” The thing squealed as it found itself in the absolutely inhumanly strong grip of the Warrior of Light. 

 

Kazuma had done a lot of good in the world, she had saved people many many times over and fought for beasts as well as men through her adventures. But this… this was a feeling she had never felt before in her journeys. A rush that filled her veins like no triumph over a Primal ever had. Power. She *felt* powerful now that she was presented with the gulf between her and these other lower level monsters. She looked at the Imp and what was looking at it wasn’t the face of mercy. It was the face of a woman feeling a power high. 

 

“You little bastards are *always* annoying in dungeons. Always at range, plinking away with little spells. I’ve wanted to do something like this for a *long* ass time.” She grinned. 

 

The imp started squealing and trying to flutter away. It started using its claws and magic against her. Oh they impacted of course and did damage. Damage that was immediately recovered by the rate of her automatic rate of health regen. Not even healed through, just naturally recovered. She swiped her sword through the air and the Imp let out a pained shriek as she clipped the tiny things' wings and let them fall through the air to the floor. 

 

That done she released her grip on the monster, the imp falling in a pained heap on the floor. She looked down over her gleaming silver armor at the wretch as it tried to claw its way across the floor in pain. The woman’s regal nose wrinkled in disgust as it was gibbering its pained little cries and calling for help from deeper in the dungeon. 

 

“Oh yeah, whatever else is in here *definitely* is going to help you. But hey, don’t worry, I’m going to grind this whole dungeon under my heel. So don’t feel alone.” The woman shrugged as she took a step forward. 

 

“N-no! Mercy! Merc-!”

 

*CRUNCH* 

 

Kazuma took a step forward, her armored boot hovering on the imp for a moment before it came down without mercy. The imp’s skull popped like an apple under her silver heel, the enemy fizzling out in a puff of darkness moments later after the step. The Elezen shuddered, feeling a chill of absolute thrilled delight course down her spine. Gods that felt amazing. After having to worry about positioning and keeping DPS from getting smacked by every enemy, this felt like she was unstoppable. A force of destruction that these lot couldn’t hope to stop. The whole dungeon could be arrayed against her and she could bet they’d fall as easily as everything else. 

 

“Something tells me this is gonna be the best run of a dungeon ever.” She laughed as she walked deeper into the depths of the Dungeon. 

 

What had perhaps escaped her notice was that defeating both of those enemies had increased her size by a couple of inches. The now taller Elezen was rather too enamored with the hell she was about to unleash upon this poor dungeon.

 

It was an absolute brutal slaughter. That was the only way to describe what had fallen upon Halatali as Kazuma made her way through the dungeon. When her sword swung out the halls and walls of the dungeon shook. Monsters cried out in fear and fled when they could, others were just completely smeared across the floors and walls of the dungeon. Through it all Kazuma had a savage grin on her face, the Paladin lost to the sheer power fantasy of it all. Completely awash with delight as she swung her sword and ended dozens. Her weakest attacks were like the hand of a mighty god slapping these creatures around. 

 

She snorted as a horde of enemies attacked her in desperation, more imps and more armor. The slang for normal enemies in dungeons was trash and that was absolutely what these things were. The woman grabbed an imp by the back of their head and clenched her fist, the skull of the monster crushed instantly as the rest of its body faded away between her silver fingers. She didn’t bother to block a strike at her neck by the next armored figure. It impacted and was immediately recovered from. She drew her sword in a single motion and swung it in a circle around her. The enemies that were clustered around and attacking her being blasted away and their bodies scattered like dust in the wind. 

 

Kazuma now towered at a very large eight feet tall, easily the tallest woman around. She noted the change when she came across the next armored figure and scratched her chin. Some new features in this dungeon she guessed. Well whatever. She swung her sword and annihilated that monster the same as any other monster. 

 

Her steps eventually led her to the purple barrier that was always present before every boss room encounter in a dungeon. She stepped through the threshold and down a flight of stairs, wondering how an actual boss would measure up to her. The woman stepped out into the open and took stock of the room in question, as well as its occupant. 

 

On the other end of the chamber there was a large bonfire that filled the room with a dim light. Next to it was the only occupant. Firemane, a rather large Fire Sprite that hovered above the floor. Not the most impressive boss she had ever seen actually, honestly kind of lazy if she was being honest but hey it was an early dungeon so that was expected. Still she stepped forward across the dungeon. 

 

Almost immediately the boss unleashed a blast of fire upon her. She winced in reflex… only for the fire to basically do nothing to her. So that answered the question of if bosses could do anything to her. She chuckled as she walked leisurely toward the boss. The flame seemed to flicker in confusion at her reaction before it fired another blast. It had the same effect as the last one. 

 

“You’re the first boss I’ve faced like this, so try to last more than a few seconds. I sort of want to enjoy this.” She laughed. 

 

Kazuma drew her blade and rushed the boss, her blade flashing out. It didn’t die in one hit at least but the amount of HP she took off of its health was probably considered illegal. The boss creature staggered from the impressive blow as the whole of the chamber shook and quaked from the impact. It flickered in indignation and blasted her with more useless fire, the soot not even serving to mar her armor. 

 

Kazuma unleashed a basic weapon combo upon the creature and watched as a third of its health was just completely drained in the savage attack. What normally would have taken a party of four a minute to get to was done in seconds by the Elezen. The boss staggered back from the savage onslaught of the Warrior of Light. There was something else as well, it might have been a trick of the light but she could have sworn she saw it reduce in scale as well from the damage it had taken. 

 

Suddenly the bonfire nearby flared to life, the fires roaring in anger. There was a flicker of light in one of the side chambers and Kazuma could see a line of creatures entering the chamber slowly toward the bonfire. Probably one of the mechanics of the fight. She ignored the orbs and swung at the Firemane again, taking off another chunk of health. Sure enough she did it, the monster got smaller from the impact of the blow and that brought a vicious grin to her lips. Whatever new thing this was, Kazuma could get behind it. 

 

One of the additional enemies reached the bonfire and caused the thing to let out a pulse of fire across the room. The damage was basically nothing, another thing she automatically healed through. Instead she focused down the boss, smashing it over and over again with her sword. The poor thing was overwhelmed and on its last legs with every swing, getting weaker and smaller while Kazuma only seemed to get stronger and faster. 

 

At last she brought its HP down to a sliver of what it had been and the fight ended. A chest appeared in the room and the fire in the bonfire was replaced by a gate to another part of the dungeon. However Firemane was still very much alive. Well, as alive as a fire sprite could be. Only instead of a large fire sprite it was now the flicker of a match upon the floor at Kazuma’s feet. 

 

The paladin looked at the gateway and the chest. Those could wait, for right now… her eyes turned to the diminished and confused boss. She watched it try and attack her boots, the little fire attacks doing zero damage in the first place. Unable to pierce her armor. The Elezen set her blade upon her shoulder and smirked down at the boss. This was one hell of a dungeon run she wouldn’t be forgetting anytime soon. 

 

“I’m sure that would have been a lot more dicey if this had been a real run, but I like this waaay better.” Kazuma said as she stomped a foot down next to the sprite. 

 

Firemane flickered as the air from the impact of her armored bootsole blasted around. If it were possible for a fire sprite to look nervous it was probably as close to it as one got. The thing immediately started to flee across the floor and she snorted. “You know something funny, little guy?” She said as she tugged off the ring on her right hand and held the pretty thing up to the light. 

 

Moments later she flicked it down to the floor, the ring impacting near the little fire and rolling behind it. It smacked into the thing and bowled it over. The ring ran over the fire element themed boss and slowly came to rest ahead. The impact had reduced Firemane to a mere desperately flickering ember upon the floor ahead of the Elezen. Kazuma stepped forward, her steps shaking the ground as she came up behind the thing. 

 

“That ring is Level 255. You’re what, a level 20 Boss? I’m basically wearing gear that outclasses you like tens of times over. I bet if I unequiped half of it you would have still lost pathetically.” She said as she squatted down above the defeated boss. 

 

It flickered desperately. Maybe asking for mercy. Kazuma could have cared less. She pursed her lips above the embers of the tiny boss, saliva forming before she spat down upon the enemy. There was a slight hiss of steam as her saliva met the sprite and caused it to flicker out permanently. As soon as she did she blinked as she swelled up by a couple of feet. The dark haired woman blinked as she stood around ten feet tall now. 

 

“These are some pretty great mechanics I have to say, I might have to do more dungeons like this.” She laughed as she plucked up her ring and slid it on her finger where it belonged. 

 

With that done she stepped away from the remains of the utterly humiliated boss and toward the gate that would take her to the next part of the dungeon. She kicked open the chest and collected the hilariously lower level gear. She’d probably be able to use it for another class if she felt like leveling one later. For now though she was set on her goal. She stepped in front of the bonfire, which was now not quite so large compared to her. The paladin smirked and reached out her hand toward the flowing energy. 

 

Immediately she found herself teleported to the next part of the dungeon, a similarly laid out area as the first with the same basic aesthetic. She started to walk forward and happened upon some chains that were surrounded by mobs. Some were giant snakes, others were imps and some armors. She stepped forward and they seemed to be given pause by her enormous ten foot tall form before nervously attacking. 

 

“It's okay, I’d have crushed you all anyway!” She laughed as she met them. 

 

She grabbed the monster snake by the tail rather than draw her sword and used it to smash into the other two, knocking them down into a very deep pit nearby. She then smashed the snake upon one of the walls, shattering it into a puff of smoke as it was slain. The paladin snorted as she walked up to the chain, barely even worth the effort that lot. She pulled on the chain once the trash was cleared out of the way and waited a tick. 

 

Almost immediately a trio of lightning sprites appeared around her and launched little fizzling attacks. She responded by immediately lashing out around her with her sword. She sliced through all three of them and slew them in a single attack. As well the impacts of her sword smashed into the cavern, shaking it. Rocks fell around her and one impacted her arm, doing basically no damage to her. 

 

She continued on her way, turned out there were more chains along the path and pulling them spawned more enemies or in a couple cases a chest with loot in it. She painted the walls of the dungeon with the trash that stood in her way between the second boss and her. The battles had brought her to a towering twelve feet tall and by this point when trash saw her, they didn’t attack. Instead they meekly scurried away from the woman in gleaming armor. One snake tried to slither around her legs in escape. It was crushed into paste for its trouble. She clapped her hands together as a trio of imps tried to launch a coordinated attack against her face, crushing them in a thunderous clap. 

 

“Like bugs at this point.” She snorted as she stooped under the passage into the next chamber. 

 

It had another purple glowing barrier that signified a boss. She stepped inside the chamber and could see a drake-like creature sitting in the middle of a pool below from where she was standing. It had seen her as soon as she had walked in of course, following her large movements with wary eyes. The dark haired Elezen walked down toward it, her steps thudding upon the ground rather loudly. 

 

She stepped into the pool and tossed her shield at the drake at range to draw it to her. It was generally one of the weakest attacks a paladin had, usually just used to draw enemies toward them. In this case she watched as it took a very visible portion of health away. The monster shrieked in pain and anger and charged her immediately across the pool of water. She caught her shield as it rebounded back to her and held it up. 

 

The boss, known as a Thunderclap Guiver, bit at her with its maw of razor sharp teeth. As with the fire sprite it basically did nothing. She attacked the creature with as much glee as she did with the sprite, laughing as she watched the monster struggle against her onslaught. Unlike the sprite however, once she had taken off a fourth of its health it retreated to the center of the room and crackling electricity filled the water. She pursued but when she attacked she noticed she was doing no damage to it. 

 

The monster appeared rather smug about it as the area was charged to do damage over time to the dark haired woman. It kind of tingled but that was about it. Three sprites spawned around it and attacked her with blasts of lightning. Now these she could damage and she downed them fast. As soon as they were dead, another trio appeared and they were dispatched with similar ease. After that, the room returned to normal and the monster lost invincibility. 

 

Kazuma smirked as she had this guy’s number now. “Shame you can’t do enough damage to me to out last me.” She laughed as she attacked again. 

 

The Guiver, much like Firemane, was also rather reducing in scale the more Kazuma damaged it. It was a longer fight than the Firemane just due to the periods of invulnerability. Aside from that the fight was actually pretty simple. If she was doing it for real probably would have been best to draw the enemy to the patch of land beyond the pool and drag the spites to it to avoid damage from the pool. 

 

Soon enough Kazuma had the enemy down and as before a portal appeared nearby and a chest appeared. Her eyes were fixed firmly to the tiny lizard upon the ground at her feet, battered, beaten and looking up at her nervously. The Elezen smirked as she set a hand on her armored hip. 

 

“Lets see… crushed underfoot, sounds a little too quick since you dragged that out a bit long.” The Warrior of Light mused. 

 

She reached down, her large armored fingers gripping the tiny monster by the tail and lifting it through the air. It squirmed and writhed, blasting puffs of electric breath upon her fingers. It was no use of course, at full size it couldn’t do anything so why would it be any different when shrunken. The tiny boss enemy was lifted in front of her face and she chuckled. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’ve got another pool for you to sit in.” She said as she opened her maw wide. 

 

The terrifying monster was absolutely terrified as it tried to claw and squirm its way from between the armored fingers, humid breath washing over its pitiful form. Kazuma watched the tiny thing as it fought and struggled for survival. She’d never eaten a boss enemy before so hey, first time for everything it seemed like. She released her hold on the monster and it fell on her tongue with a splat. 

 

It tried using its electric attack on her, at most Kazuma felt a funny tingling sensation from it. She closed her mouth, her full lips clamping shut as she craned her neck back. Her throat muscles flexed, the long slender neck of the Elezen working its internal muscles to drag her prey down. The boss enemy fought the whole way down and by the gods it felt amazing. Every wriggle and squirm was a pulse of pleasure in her mind, the sheer power she had over it was incredible. 

 

She patted her fingers along the armor over her stomach, smirking. “The hero eating the monster, funny twist don’t you think?” She asked as she felt it desperately clawing along the lining of her slim belly. 

 

It wasn’t long after that when Kaz felt herself swell up by another couple of feet. Fourteen feet tall. She was absolutely massive, as big as a few Raid bosses really. She let out a pleased sigh as she collected her reward from the chest. Time to deal with the final boss seemed like as she stepped through the portal and was transported to another section of the dungeon. 

 

She emerged from the portal and stretched her hands up before walking forward, having to duck in a few places to fit through the passages. Anything that got in her way was completely obliterated like everything else in this place, crushed and sliced to nothing. Kazuma eventually came upon the next and last barrier of purple upon the floor and past it was the boss chamber. The final boss of the dungeon. 

 

She stepped into the room and soon enough there was a roar as the boss surged out into the open arena. A great horned ox like monster appeared, Tangata. It was a fearsome looking enemy, a final good final boss for this dungeon. It also came up to maybe around Kazuma’s chest in terms of size. She snorted as she looked down at him pointedly, lifting a brow as it did a double take at her. 

 

“Maybe I should be the final boss or something.” She laughed as she stepped forward. 

 

Tangata had a decent amount of health actually so her normal attacks that had been crushing everything thus far didn’t do as much damage. Still an insane amount considering she was a Paladin. She also still took next to no damage against the monster. The final boss and still, there was nothing that could be done to stop her. There was that pulse of just pure illicit pleasure of the power she had. Compared to everything in this Dungeon, she might as well have been an agent of the gods come to render judgement. 

 

Much like the last boss, Tangata would create a zone of danger, a fire circle around him and he’d go invulnerable. Once he did he spawned some of those sprites like in the fight with Firemane and they would move toward him. Kazuma blinked. “Oh hey, that's actually kind of a cool call back for the last two bosses.” She offered to the enemy. She liked when dungeon bosses built off of each other. Was pretty cool. 

 

Not that it was going to stop her. She slew the sprites with ease and much like the last boss as soon as he lost his invulnerable state she’d go right back to dishing out the damage. She actually took some damage here after a bit. For the first time in the whole dungeon her HP bar moved a very tiny fraction. Barely notable but it was literally the most damage he had taken here. Akin to stubbing her toe really. 

 

The boss got smaller and smaller and smaller as the fight went on and Kazuma loomed higher above it. Her lips were still tugged up in that absolutely merciless grin. Burning the boss down didn’t take too long really, not much longer than the last one with the invulnerable breaks here or there. Her blade swung down one final time and shaved off the last bits of its health and just like that the fight was done. 

 

The final boss was not dead however. Much like its fellows, Tangata had been reduced to a very tiny scale as the exit to the dungeon appeared and the chest in front of it. Kazuma for her part let out a long and pleased sigh. “Wow… that was great. What did I come here for again… oh right the hunting log.” 

 

She had completely forgotten about that and checked it. Sure enough she had all the entries she needed from here. Kazuma had sort of gotten lost in the sheer power fantasy of the whole thing. Ah well, she was finished now. Well. Almost finished anyway. Her eyes turned down to the tiny boss that was currently running across the floor of the dungeon to try and reach the other side of the room and escape. 

 

“Some Final Boss, what, can’t face the music like a big strong monster?” She snorted. 

 

An idea took her and she had a wicked smirk. She opened up her character screen and completely unequiped all of her gear. In the blink of an eye she was absent from all of her high level equipment and was rendered down to her smallclothes. The massive Elezen ran her fingers along the front of her flawless form, stepping after the final boss of the dungeon with loud and thundering steps. 

 

“There, that should be fair for you no? Look, I removed all that high level equipment. I bet you could do something now.” She chuckled. 

 

The beast did indeed turn… just in time for a massive pale bare foot to bowl it over. The boss let out a roar of pain as Kazuma pinned it down beneath a single foot. She splayed her shapely toes and looked down at the horned monster’s expression between her big and second toes, setting her hand upon her hip as she did. She could feel it struggling or trying to do anything but the gulf in their levels even without gear was simply too great. Let along the gulf in their scales now. 

 

“What's wrong? Can’t do anything?” She asked. 

 

The monster snarled and tried to claw its way free, or bite to escape. As before it did nothing at all to the Elezen. She snorted. “Wow, even made it really easy for you. Well, since you aren’t going to attack…” 

 

She slowly started to apply pressure to her foot, rolling it over the rest of the boss’s form. The soft and pliant pale flesh would have normally likely been heavenly, but in this case the pressure was only increasing. The massive expanse of soft skin was akin to an industrial press in how impossible it was for the monster to stop as it crushed down upon its form. There was no end to the pressure it seemed until…

 

*POP*

 

There was a puff of dark smoke that rose up from between Kazuma’s toes and she smirked as she had felt the boss crush beneath her foot. There was a final rush as she felt her form swell up to sixteen feet tall. The dark haired paladin let out a low moan in the back of her throat. Gods that had been the best run of anything she had ever done. Kazuma idly equipped her armor again before stepping toward the portal. Maybe she’d go back and pay a visit to some dungeons she had run before, some particularly annoying ones. A grin split her lips as she walked to the exit and went off to take care of her Grand Company business first.