- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short story inspired by a render from the always incredible AnAlternateUsername featuring the top Titaness Kat. Be sure to check out the renders that go along with this below!

 

Katastrophe: https://www.deviantart.com/analternateusername/art/Katastrophe-858727210

 

Will's View: https://www.deviantart.com/analternateusername/art/Will-s-View-858912140

There was no warning that afternoon before the arrival. How mundane that day had started for Will. The weekend was here, he could finally sit back and unwind from the tedium of Monday-Friday in the comfort of his own home. This week had been a particularly rough one, and Will had planned for these next couple of days to be just what he needed. Of course, that plan fell apart as soon as he had thought it up.


It struck so abruptly. One moment Will was standing upright, and the very next he found himself on the floor, reeling from the sudden tremor. Everything in his house shook fiercely. The contents of his shelves and cabinets were emptied by that terrible shaking which didn't appear to have an end. He curled up, protecting himself from glass or anything else that began to crash around him. The interior of his home was in shambles, and that was only the first tremor.


Laying on the ground, he felt the earth itself lurch as the second quake struck the area. Never before had an earthquake happened in this city, let alone one of such magnitude. He could only imagine the damage outside. This place wasn't built to withstand anything like this. Several more rumbled his home before...they stopped.


Will wasn't sure if he truly was in the clear or not, meekly sticking his head out from beneath the table he crawled under in the calamity. He listened a moment, to the sounds emanating from outside his home. Emergency sirens wailed through every street seeming while neighbors called out to one another in horror. Despite the tremors ceasing, there was still something wrong.


He'd hardly had the chance to investigate what they were all screaming at as the light outside began to dim. It appeared as if day had turned to dusk in the blink of an eye, the entire area becoming draped in shadow. That's when he saw it. The sight left his mouth agape.


Miles and miles away, something collided into the earth. Time felt as if it had slowed to a crawl, and yet, all Will could make out was an impossibly immense black wall touching down and obliterating everything in a wide area. That wasn't the end of though. He could see calamity itself rushing towards him, striking house after house, but there was no time to react when it finally got to him. The shockwave tore through his home, ragdolling Will against the wall and collapsing most of it around him. Unconscious, he didn't even hear the boom that followed shortly after.


Will awoke after a short while, bruised but still alive. Just what the hell had happened? He hadn't the faintest clue. Most of the house had been utterly ruined though. The roof collapsed, but luckily, he'd found himself tucked safely inside a pocket of the ruin.


On shaky legs he stood up, his whole body sore. Will dug his way out of the wreckage to see the nightmarish scene his once mundane neighborhood had become. A choking cloud of smoke and dust hung over the area. With eyes watering, Will stumbled onto the street, coughing all the while. He was not the only one it seemed. His neighbors shambled from their ruined homes and livelihoods all with that same bewildered look on their face, trying to make sense of any of this unprecedented disaster.


As the smoke overcasting the area began to dissipate, it revealed a sight that left Will at a loss for words. Not 5 minutes earlier what had once been a sprawling cityscape had been replaced by a black wall that seemingly stretched forever. He couldn't make sense of it. Countless homes, buildings, even the airport had been decimated by the...whatever the hell this was.


"Hmmm?" So suddenly what had almost sounded like a voice from the heavens overpowered everything else in the city. Will hardly had a chance to react to it as the earth began to quake once again. He kept upright if just barely, staring off into the distance at the most breathtaking thing he had ever seen in his life. The black wall that had destroyed so much had stirred, rising up from the earth in a ponderous spectacle. Dust and debris cascaded down as it rose ever higher, revealing its curvaceous shape to him in the process. Will craned his neck higher and higher to follow along with it, in awe of what he was seeing. That was when he noticed something peculiar.


Despite thinking that the wall of black had stretched off into eternity, the newfound perspective of this rising mass revealed something else. So much lighter in shade, and so very smooth. The shape of it all was so terribly familiar. Why, it almost appeared to be…


“Oops,” again the sound from on high shook everything, but not before Will had come to the realization. He turned to look off miles away to see what he had been dreading. That was a voice. This wasn’t some inhuman calamity, but a woman! He could see her face so far away, giving him a new understanding of her sheer size. “What a mess…” she spoke once more in a thunderclap, looking down at the heaps of rubble and debris glued to her impossibly massive rear.


"Lucky them..." She said then, turning to the still untouched portion of the metropolis nearby. "Hmm, I didn't even notice any of you there before I laid down." It was as if she were having a conversation with the city itself, Will thought.


Something had broken within him after that. Perhaps it was his mind being unable to truly comprehend this woman’s immense size, her outstretched body dwarfing the mightiest of mountain ranges by whole orders of magnitude. Maybe it was from the tone she addressed them all in. Thousands, maybe even millions had been crushed in a moment beneath her, and yet she spoke about it as casually as one might discuss a simple accident, even going so far as to make light of it all. There was a slight grin on her face looking down at the rest of the city after. One that did not bode well for them.


“Well, I don’t want any of you to feel left out…" The titaness' shapely ass began to move over them all. The streets below erupted into a chorus of screams after that, everyone running frantically in some vain hope that their attempt to flee might miraculously save them. Will ran himself, not out of that same foolish hope of escape as the others, but out of pure survival instinct. Debris pelted the city from on high, causing its own fair share of damage even before anything else happened.


Her ass became the sky above, once again darkening everything below. It stopped Will in his tracks, realizing how ridiculous this entire situation was. His entire life had been uprooted because of this woman, and it was all an accident. And now, just to show how little any of that meant to her, she was simply going to wipe him and everyone else out under that same ass.


As her rear hurdled towards the earth again, Will screamed. His voice joined with everyone else, a primal jolt of fear across everyone in the entire city. Just as it seemed to reach a fever pitch below, her ass stopped. The cries below were overpowered by the thundering of her voice again. The titaness was chuckling to herself, adding insult to what was far worse to injury for all of them.


"On second thought…" she pulled herself back. Will watched her ass rise up more, and drift all the way back to where she had previously rested it. Once there, she brought it down to the earth. Despite the weaker tremors this time, the seismic shock still tossed Will and everyone else over, sending them reeling to the ground.


Even from the ground he could see that her ass and thighs had engulfed the entire outskirts of the city again. All of it simply replaced by her curves. It was as he dusted himself off that he heard some terrible sound coming from her. It was a yawn...a simple yawn and even that had shaken everything. Was she tired?


"I suppose you all can keep me company a little longer." What the hell did she mean by that? "At least until I'm done with my nap, heh. Enjoy the view." Besides the playful wink she added, that last part had almost sounded like a command.

 

The earth rumbled again as she fully laid back. Soon after, the steady rhythm of her breathing overpowered everything else. In that momentary peace, many began to try and find some escape, but not Will. He knew there was nowhere to run, and besides, she had told them all to enjoy the view. And what a view it was.