- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Chapters will focus on different students, each with a different story and relationship to the school and its occupants. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter is set up with teases to more events in the future.

Chapter 1: Welcome to Class

 

200,000 students. 750 Classes (some duplicates due to numbers). 500 teachers and 1 rule. Nobody leaves until the year is done...and no guarantee they will leave at all.

 

With Dwindling score numbers and a lack of focus within students, the government was fed up with funding public schools that lead to no results. So a decision was made to create 3 'Experimental' schools.

 

These schools would house finishing year 12 students in 3 years of courses to re-study them and bring them in line to succeed. They would study the basics, Maths, English, Sports. With addition of other selective subjects. 

 

However the 'encouragement' to succeed was 'S Points'. Having a top score would earn you everyday 50 S points, second is 25, third 15 and so on. Below 6th is nothing.

 

S Points allow the use of 'Shrinky Vending Machines'. Vending machines that contain...the lowest ranking students, those who could not pay the 'fee'.

 

Any student who cannot pay 100 S Points every 2 weeks is shrunk, sent to a Shrink Vending machine. To be purchased by a student or teacher. They can use them however they want and the process is permanent...and lifelong. Unless you have someone who wants to pay 200,000,000 S Points to unshrink you. So trading is encouraged if a 'partner' or sibling is shrunk, but its rarely done.

 

This tale revolves around the classes and students of one of these schools, Cloud High. 

 

It is on its 5th year of operating and a new bunch of students are joining the ranks.

 

---------------------------------------------

Phil

---------------------------------------------

 

Phil watched the rain hit the outside of the bus he was sitting in. Sitting beside a girl he had never met nor never talked to, as she basically ignored him and listened to music on her phone, he dreaded being 'selected' for Cloud High. 

 

He tried hard to have a good enough score in yr 12 to not have to go. He had heard the horror stories of kids never leaving, failing to pass grades and being shrunk and purchased as novelty to students inside.

 

He studied hard and worked on passing, but his stupid history teacher failed him for a report on the last day, unable to make up for it. 

 

He felt crushed that day, the wind knocked out of him and his face wet with sweat.

 

Now it was a reality and he was headed to what was more schooling, but with a fate worth then death for failing.

 

Phil's body rocked as the bus stopped, he looked outside. The building was blocked by a giant steel wall surrounding it. Meant to stop parents getting in and kids getting out. He looked to the girl beside him. She was about his age, 18. She had frizzy long red hair, a large build and was still ignoring him. He looked to the front of the bus, the bus driver was just sitting and waiting. Phil then heard a sound and saw several other buses arrive beside his. Normal intake was 75,000 students a year, so there was going to be alot of buses. He knew they had to leave the bus soon to let more take its place.

 

As he scanned the bus, he saw someone walk on. It was a female, she looked 35, had short black hair, wore a grey T-Shirt and jeans. She had a frown on her face and a bit of a cut on the top of her left eye. She had a necklace that was hidden in her top and wore sneakers that were covered in mud from the rain. She scanned the room as the students inside the bus realized she was standing there. They slowly stopped talking and looked towards her. Once it was quiet, she spoke. 

 

"Finally. I am Ms Horkman, the P.E teacher and also the Year 1 Student representative for section 57E. Which is fancy talk for giving you your new shit and making sure you know what you need to do. I will call out your name and you will walk up to me, take this here card" she said, showing off a small card that had a face on it, a name and other indistinguishable things on it, at least what Phil could see from a distance. "Then, you enter the building, look at your card and find your dorm. Some are bunking with older students and some are bunking with fellow students." Phil watched as she explained this, some students panicked, assuming they choose who they bunked with. Some were hugging classmates and others exchanging numbers.

 

"Do not loose this card, its trackable to prevent thieving, but it costs S Points if lost more then once. Same with damage. And we all know what happens when you loose all your S Points and can't pay the fee" she said, this time smiling. Phil was freaked by this. She then pulled on her necklace and pulled it from her T-Shirt. Several gasps were heard as on the end of it was a small boy, about 20. He was connected via the necklace string by a harness of some sort and he looked tired and wet, either from her sweat or the rain. He was about the size of a small toy, slightly larger then a matchbox car. He looked up to the onlooking students before being stuffed away into her bosom once more.

 

"That was Forest. He failed to pay his S Points 5 years ago, out first year. He helps me in my classes by being my little necklace pet. He is lucky, I am one of the teachers who treats there shrinkies lightly, I have seen worse" she said, smirking. "And the students are even nastier". Phil felt goosebumps from that comment. He had to not turn out like that, it was essential he was not to shrink. 

 

After her dark and ominous introduction, Ms Horkman started to list names. Phil looked at his phone, txting his mom one last time, knowing communication was cut off once inside, at least to outside numbers. A 'security feature' apparently. He then heard his name. He froze before jumping out of his seat. Passing the red head girl to get to the aisle, still ignoring him, Phil slowly approached the teacher. As he walked, he looked outside, he saw more and more buses approaching. "Hey! Hurry up, I got 27 more buses today and I am already sick of this" the teacher said, surprising Phil and making him jump. He quickly sped up and approached the teacher.

 

She was taller then him, about 5'9 to his 5'7. She handed him his card and called out the next name, not saying another word to him. Not wanting any more trouble, he walked off the bus and followed a huge mass of students as they approached the schools giant entrance. 

 

--------------------------------------------

Jessica

--------------------------------------------

 

Jessica walked the giant hallways of the school, passing doors upon doors upon doors of dorm rooms. She looked down at her newly presented ID Card. Room E1587. She looked to the nearby door, E1555, shit, still a ways to go.

 

Jessica flunked school, barely reaching yr 12. She was not surprised she wounded up in one of the 'super schools' the public called them. She was just scared shitless what would happen here. She had a cousin who never left and he was way smarter then her! She freaked at the decision to be sent here. But had a plan! Join all the easy classes and only spent points on not getting shrunk. S Points were used on more then just the vending machines, but she refused to use any on anything but her payment. And with easy classes, she..should be fine.

 

As the blonde haired girl reached the door, she breathed in. Fuck, she thought. This is her life for 3 years..if she stays her 5'5 size that long.

 

She knocked on the door. Nothing. She did not want to just barge in but maybe her bunk mates weren't here yet? She opened the door with her card and entered. 

 

Inside was 4 beds, 2 on the left side, 2 on the right. The two beds each side were positioned vertically and separated with one bed being positioned on the floor above the other, with a small space between them. The room was quite large. A small table was near a window at the end of the room, between the top two beds. The middle of the room was bare, besides the presence of 3 girls sitting in a group in a circle. 

 

To the left of the entrance from the door was another door marked Bathroom and to the right was another door marked kitchen. Jessica entered and approached the huddled up girl group, the one facing Jessica smiled. "Fresh meat" she said. 

 

The girl rose from her seated position and walked towards Jessica. "Names Krystal, the green haired one is Bethy and the black haired one is Sarah" the girl, Krystal, said. The other two turned there heads and waved to Jessica, Jessica gave a small wave back.

 

"That bed is yours, your replacing Kelly, who finished last year and was a dear friend and leader. Alot to live up to" Krystal said, pointing to the nearest left bed. Jessica saw there was signs of recently removed posters and the small shelf that hung above the bed was bare. "We got them to put your stuff in the bed storage already, so feel free to sit down with us, were just deciding who gets who" Krystal said, before going back to sit down. Jessica, confused, just accepted it and sat next to Krystal in the circle, before opening her eyes in shock at the sight in the middle of the group.

 

In the middle of the circle were 3 small boys, they looked all 21 and were sitting on their knees in fright, staring up at the girls and now Jessica. They wore identical small T-Shirts and pants and look terrified of the situation. Suddenly the green haired Bethy spoke. She had a chubby face and a very large structure. "Krystal helped me with my homework so I used my spare S Points to buy some 0 Star Shrinkies, we were just deciding what to do with them" she said, before poking one with her finger. Jessica was stunned, they purchased these boys. I mean, she knew that, it was public knowledge, but seeing it in real life, was...bizarre. And 0 Star, what does that mean? "I say we put them in with the others, its fun waking up to them" said Sarah, she was quite tall, looked about 23 and had a slender body. "Nah, I want a new footslave, my current one is a bore. That red haired guy has my foot sweat written all over him" Bethy said, rubbing her hands like some sort of bond villian.

 

"Why don't we give one to the new girl, if she wants to be part of our group, she's gotta have a slave, and these cost nothing to use and it will take her time to buy a proper one. She can return him when she can buy her own 4 star" Krystal said. Sarah seemed ok with the idea while Bethy seemed annoyed. "Long as I get one for my foot, I did pay for them" she remarked. Jessica just looked at Krystal with confusion.

 

"So we run the student group Ass Slaves. We produce special panty linings to place shrunk students in so you can store them where the sun don't shine. Its something Kelly started, as she was a master at Textiles. We make bank on S Points selling them, here" Kyrstal said, getting up and grabbing something from below her bed. She returned and showed Jessica a pair of yellow panties. Jessica inspected them, they looked like a normal pair of panties except..there was a small pocket near the back side..small enough for. "You place a shrinky in there and bingo, he smells everything" Krystal said.

 

Jessica stared at the panties, confused, scared and amazed all at the same time. She had heard students got creative with the shrunken students but this was diabolical.

 

"Do..do you let them out?" Jessica asked. "For cleaning sure, they can get lost in the wash. But else, nope. They experience it all" Bethy said, Jessica looked up to her. "Even..you know" Jessica asked. Bethy smiled "They squirm when you fart, its amazing!" she replied. 

 

--------------------------------------------

Phil

--------------------------------------------

 

Phil walked down the massive hallway, counting the door numbers as he passed. He was already exhausted from the emotional stress, now the physical was getting to him. He stopped in front of a vending machine. It looked like any other normal vending machine that sells candy, chips or chocolate. But inside shocked Phil. About 100 individual students inside some sort of plastic tube container were inside, ready to be sold.

 

They ranged from 20 points to 2000 points, in ranks of 0 to 20, referred to as Stars. 0 being the cheap 20 points. 

 

Phil was amazed and shocked, this is how they sold students? And what was with the Star system.

 

Phil looked at his card, 300 S Points. Enough for 15 0 Star shrinkies. He looked upon them, male and female. Some 18, 19,20 all the way to at least 26. They were all alive and were looking at him, he could see their eyes track him. But it seemed like they were unable to move. Immobile. 

 

He debated buying one. Unsure why. To free one? Hows that freedom?. To see one in person, why? That's cruel!

 

Freaked out, he decided to just keep moving, trying to process the information another time. As he walked away, he pictured the faces of the tinies in his head, so many and yet, this was just one machine. 

 

As he reached his room, he opened the door. Inside were two doors, one left and one right. With a kitchen one door and a bathroom another. As he entered more he saw two beds spaced on each side of the room vertically. 

 

He saw one bed had a custom pillow case on it, red. While the other seemed untouched and remained all white. He assumed he had a roommate, but they were out. He wished it was not a senior.

 

As he opened the bottom part of the bed, where a small compartment for clothes was, he saw his items were included, guess this was his bed. As he closed it, he heard the door open. He raised from the ground and looked.

 

A girl, about his age, 18, walked in. She had long Silver hair, an average build and was about his size. She smiled and gave out her hand. "Welcome! I am Jade. Guess your my new roomie! I just started today like you" she said. As Phil took her hand and shook it, he noticed she was holding something in her other hand, clenched so he could not see it. "Hi, I am Phil, and yeah, first year. Nice to meet you. Did not know these were co-ed rooms" Phil said, surprised to be sharing with a girl. 

 

"yeah, neither did I. But guess it is. Weird huh" she said, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Oh hey, check what I just got!" She said. 

 

As Jade pulled out her other hand and opened it, Phil froze. On it sat a small blonde haired girl, about 19. She seemed scared and frozen in shock.

 

"freaky huh, was only 20 points!" Jade said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

For those who read my other stories, they are still being worked on. This was inspiration while writing the current The Lives of Those We Use. Expect a chapter tomorrow!

If you enjoy this, please review it. I want to focus on The Lives of Those We Use but loved this concept, so I wrote a huge chapter in hopes of potential success. If it reviews well, I will continue. Else it will be sidelined (but still updated) less frequently.

I enjoyed my previous School story and this will be somewhat like this, but instead of a shared class, its seperate. So some stories will be gentle, others object based and others rough and abusive. 

Thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.