- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter of the story....

"No!  Absolutely not!  This is not what I'm gonna do at work!" shouted the hot tempered Lindsey.  She was of course, referring to John's plan, that she and Anna voluntarily shrink themselves down and join the Tiny Tinder group of women, who would be worshipping John's cock.

Even as both John and Dan tried to explain why they wanted the two women to do this, Lindsey was still irate and insulted.  "I don't care if it's our best chance to catch her.  I am not going to be shrunk and used as a sex toy!"

Truth be told, Lindsey had some experience using Tiny Tinder.  Being a hot blonde just out of college, Lindsey had quite the track record back at school  Many tiny male students (and even a few females) had disappeared around Lindsey.  The first time Lindsey had used Tiny Tinder, it was with a handsome jock who she had been drooling over for a while.  He ended up shrinking down to about an inch tall (and remained non-toughened), where he was fed to Lindsey's hungry pussy.  The tiny guy was never seen again.  Multiple other people met a smiliar fate with Lindsey.  Several had been swallowed.  Often she would have her dates toughen themselves, only to have them pass through her digestive system alive and shit them out.  She never helped those dates, and they had to fend for themselves the second they landed in the toilet.  She once catfished a girl on her floor during her sophomore year, and stuck that girl's tiny toughened body inside her asshole.  That girl was stuck inside Lindsey's rectum for four days, until Lindsey finally dug her out and tossed her tiny body in the trash.

What turned Lindsey off Tiny Tinder, was the one and only time she had actually been shrunk.  She had set an automatic timer for twenty-four hours and made sure her body had been toughened.  Her date cancelled at the last minute however, leaving Lindsey trapped at a half inch tall for an entire day.  She tried to get help from her mother to reach her massive phone, but somehow wound up trapped in her mom's sock, between two giant sweaty toes for hours.  It was safe to say the even left a horrible impression on her.

With memories of her past exploits racing through her mind, Lindsey snapped back to reality as John explained his plan.  "Listen, I know I can't make the two of you do this, but I think this might be our best chance to catch Christine Williams faking her injuries."  There was a pause as Lindsey seemed to be considering her options here.  "Just keep it in mind," John said.

This whole time, Anna had said nothing.  Anna was a Tiny Tinder virgin, having never used the app.  She had friends who had used it before, and had heard mixed reviews.  Some of them absolutely loved it, while others tried it once, hated it, and never used it again.  One of her girlfriends had even disappeared, likely lost within the testicles of a frat boy.  As John walked out of the room, Lindsey turned to Anna.  "I can't believe theyd ask us to do that," she said in annoyance.

To Lindsey's surprise, Anna wasn't hating on the idea as much as she was.  "I mean, I don't think it's a terrible idea," Anna mumbled, clearly embarrassed by her own thoughts.

Turning her head she saw Lindsey standing there with her jaw dropped.  "Are you serious?  You're OKAY with being shrunk by John and being used as a sex toy?!"

"Well no," Anna said, trying to defend herself.  "But I think that it's something we should consider.  I mean, if we want to catch Christine then this might be our best shot.  Besides, it's not like we're actually gonna be sex toys.  It's John, he'll be in control of the whole thing."

The two young women continued to debate back and fourth amongst themselves for almost ten minutes.  They then walked over to John's office and knocked on the door.

"Hey, what're you two thinking?" John asked.  He had been busy scrolling through Tiny Tinder, learning more about Christine Williams and the other four women who he would be shrinking.

"Okay, first of all, nothing is for sure!" Lindsey snapped, making her point clear up front.  John just smiled and nodded.

"Anyway," the shy Anna continued.  "If we decided to shrink and go through this, what would the plan be?"

John exhaled.  While Lindsey and Anna had not yet committed to his plan, they were at least considering it.  He figured he could probably convince them to go along with it.  "So, I've already got a group of five women scheduled for a Tiny Tinder hookup tomorrow.  One of them is Christine Williams."  John handed over his phone so Anna and Lindsey could scroll through the other women.

"Anyway, if you two want to go along with it, I'd have you join the group and shrink yourselves down.  You'd have to pretend to be into this kind of stuff, so you wouldn't draw attention."  As he said this, he tried to look away but caught a glimpse of both or their faces.  Lindsey rolled her eyes while Anna blushed.

John continued.  "After that, the two of you would get footage of Christine enjoying herself...."

"You mean pleasuring herself on your dick!" snapped Lindsey.

John shrugged.  "Well, yeah.  After that I'll grow you all back to normal, and we'll send your footage to the lawyer.  Then she's busted for insurance fraud.  It's simple."

There was an awkward pause as both Anna and Lindsey tried to figure out what to say next.  "Well, how small are we gonna be?" Anna asked.

John glanced down at his phone.  "As of right now, thr group wants to go down to one centimeter.  But that could change."

Both young women seemed very alarmed at that.  "That's really fucking small," mumbled Lindsey.

"I know," John responded.  "As we said before, I can't make you two do this.  It's gotta be your choice."

Anna and Lindsey made eye contact with each other and gave a slight nod.  They both knew what they needed to do.

--

After about ten minutes, both Anna and Lindsey had downloaded Tiny Tinder onto their phones and set up their profiles.  "Alright, we're both set up," Lindsey told John.

"Awesome.  Make sure you join the group for tomorrow," John said.  

After the two young women had done so, John sent off a message to the seven women he would be shrinking tomorrow.  "Alright you slaves.  This is your new master.  Tomorrow you're all going to meet at the Starbucks on First Street at 3:00 p.m.  I want every one of my new toys to sit together.  I'll meet you all there.  Don't keep your new master waiting."

Both Lindsey and Anna were slightly alarmed at how dominant John was acting.  "Uhhh, you're going to take it easy on us, right?" Anna said nervously.

"Of course, but remember, this is my role and I've got to stay in character," John reminded.  The chat started to erupt with the women, including Christine saying how much they could not wait to do so, and wanted to pleasure their master.  "Hey, can the two of you respond, by the way," John asked.

Lindsey rolled her eyes again, really not wanting to do this.  Anna on the other hand, was surprisingly ready to go.  "Can't wait to worship you, master!" she fired back.

"Anna, what're you doing?" Lindsey said, wide-eyed.

"What?  It's like a role play," Anna responded.  "Besides, we have to be believable."

"Thanks Anna," John chuckled.  "Now, I've only used Tiny Tinder twice.  Are you both familiar with the shrinking process?  Do you need to practice before we go?"

Lindsey was having none of this.  That's it, I'm leaving," she said, and started walking out of the office.  "I'll be fine and I'll see you both tomorrow."

Anna shook her head.  "I hope she'll be alright," she said.

John shrugged.  "I'm sure she'll be fine.  How about you?"

Anna blushed and looked down.  "Well, I've never used it before.  I wouldn't mind testing it out now."

John smiled and closed his door.  "Sure thing," he said.  Adjusting the settings, he selected Anna's profile.  After she had given him permission to control her size, John began to scale her down.  Anna felt a strange tingling sensation like nothing she's ever felt before.  The wourld around her expanded until she was only a centimeter tall.

"Well look what we have here," John said, slipping into character.  He bent down and grasped Anna's squirming body between two fingers.  "How's it feel, slave?"

Anna had a mix of emotions right now.  PArt of her thought it was fascinating and really got excited at being this size.  Another part of her was terrified at the sheer concept of it.  "I...I'm not sure yet!" she shouted, though John couldn't hear her.

John then dropped Anna's tiny body onto his crotch, where Anna felt the massive bulge stirring underneath his jeans.  "I hope you're both ready for tomorrow," he said.  A chill ran down Anna's spine.  What had she signed up for?

Placing Anna back down onto the floor, John grew her back.  "See you tomorrow after three, slave," he winked, before walking out of the office.

Anna stood in his office for several more minutes, thinking about what had just happened.  Then she began to looker deeper into the Tiny Tinder app to look at the other features it listed, and the people on it.