- Text Size +
Story Notes:

There will be multiple chapters in this story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a multi chapter story.  Feedback is appreciated.

John sat at his desk, twirling a blue pen in his right hand while resting his chin on his left fist.  The insurance investigator in his late twenties was busy planning out his latest case, given to him by his boss Dave.  With a sigh, John grabbed his water bottle and swallowed two Advil, hoping to relieve the headache he had from starring at a computer screen al day.  Standing 6'1 and weighing a slim 180, John got up and stretched, before walking to his boss's office to discuss the newest case.

Entering the office, John realized that the other insurance investigators were present.  He nodded at his forty-year-old boss Dave who was sitting at his desk.  In front of Dave were three chairs, an empty one for John, and two chairs being taken by the two new, younger hires:  Anna and Lindsey.  John thought of both young women as extremely bright and sharp insurance investigators.  They had both graduated college recently and were already making progress in this job.  John also found them both incredibly attractive.

Lindsey was a twenty-two-yaer old blonde who wore all things pink and was just barely five feet tall.  That said, she had a great pair of breasts and a very sarcastic and fiery attitude.  Anna on the other hand was much quieter and soft spoken.  The latine wore glasses and could be considered a bit shy, though she did stand 5'7 and had a fantastic ass.

"So John," Dave said, interruping John's fantasies over his co-workers.  "You've been looking over the new insurance fraud case, right?"

Glancing down at his notes, John knew exaclty what his boss was talking about.  "Sure have.  So basically this woman, Christina Williams, was in a car accident and they think she is faking a leg injury.  We're gonna want to find some way to do a stakeout and see if she's actually faking."

Dave nodded.  "Sounds good, do we know how old she is?  Or anything else about her?"

John shrugged.  "She's forty-five but looks much younger for her age," he mumbled.  Lindsey rolled her eyes while Anna couldn't help but let out a shy giggle.  "Anyway, I think we need to do a little more digging before we start our stakeout," he said, turning his attention to the two newbies.  "You two wanna take care of that?"

They agreed and all parties in the meeting parted ways.  John walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a cup of coffee, before closing the door to his office.  He pulled up Christina Williams' Facebook page and began to snoop.  "Come on, give me something," he muttered under his breath.  With no luck finding any dirt on her on Facebook, John switched to some other sites.  Still nothing.  Then he foudn an interesting pop-up on when he Googled her name and hometown:  Tiny Tinder.

John's eyes lit up as he pulled out his phone and opened the app.  He had previously been on Tiny Tinder regularly.  He had loved both being a giant and a tiny, but had two bad experiences that caused him to stop using it.  The first was a random hookup with a girl he had just met on that night.  She insisted on shrinking him down with the toughness cranked up high.  She had gotten so drunk that night that she had inserted John inside of her asshole and forgot about him.  John spent two days inside that wretched anus, and never wanted to be shrunken again.  He only escaped because half way through the second day, he finally irritated her rectum enough to get her attention. 

The second incident that caused him to gett off of Tiny Tinder still kind of haunted him.  About one year ago, he had been dating a girl named Julie for about three months.  She had even gotten to meet his family and they really seemed to like her.  They would regularly match with each other just to shrink and play around.  Then the night happened when John brought her over to his parent's house for dinner.  Julie had wanted to feel risky, so she was dshrunk down to ant=sized but refused to be touhgened.  Throughout dinner, John hid her on his cock as she massaged him while he ate.  That was all well and good.  Eventually, Julie wanted to feel even riskier and demanded John place her tiny body on the table.  As the ant-sized woman ran about, John's mom spotted her but failed to recognize her as a person.  She lifted her hand high into the air and brought it down on poor Julie before John could say anything.  John's mom had the mangled, bloody, paralyzed body of Julie on the palm of her hand.  When she thought no one was looking, she licked Julie's body off and sent the paralyzed woman down into her stomach.

A chill went down John's spine as he remembered that incident.  He had not used Tiny Tinder since then.  He also had to lie to his parents and just say that they broke up, not having the heart to tell his mom that she crippled and swallowed his girlfriend.  Snapping back to reality, John reviewed Christine's profile.  This woman appeared to be a single-mom of two kids and was relatively new to the site.  It looked like she really wanted to be shrunken as well.  An idea popped into John's mind as he made sure his profile had no mentions of what his actual profession was.  With a smile, he swiped on Christine's profile and sent her a message.

After a back and forth converasation with his subject, John had deduced the information he was looking for.  Christine made no mention of her bad leg, which definitely seemed odd to John.  They had discussed what Christine wanted out of Tiny Tinder.  The woman had a burning desire to shrink very small and worship a massive, throbbing cock.  However, being that she was relatively new to the site, she wanted it to be in a group.  Knowing this was the perfect opportunity to catch the woman red handed, John made a plan.  He put out an add for a Tiny Tinder group hookup in two days.  Four other women actually responded, all wanting to be shrunk.  

This plan was fool-proof in John's mind.  With an air of confidence, John went and pitched the idea to his boss.  He datailed how he would have the subject Christine and foud additional women worshipping his cock.  Surely, they would be able to catch her then.  

"I mean, I love the idea and it's a greay way to catch her if she's faking the injury," Dave started.  "But if they're tiny compared to you, who's going to try and get film of her?  She'll be too tiny to prove anything if you try and film her.  Plus, she'll realize you're filming her!"

John felt deflated.  He had forgotten about that.  If he tried to film Christine and get the evidence while tiny, his phone would be like a damn, building to her.  Of course, she would notice.  They would need at least one person to be down there with Christine and the other women who could secretly film the subject for evidence.

At that exact moment, Anna and Lindsey opened the door and walked into Dave's office.  "So, what's the plan for the investigation?" Lindsey asked looking down at her phone.

John and Dave made eye contact with each other.  John smiled and DAve nodded.  "Actually, I think I've got an idea," John said.

Chapter End Notes:

There's more to come...