- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!


--

There was an awkward and uncomfortable silence among the six other women. None of them knew how the extremely erotic and aroused Christine suddenly grew in size to that of a miniature giantess. At a “whopping” six inches tall, she towered over the other woman, all of whom were merely a centimeter tall.

“Wait, what just happened,” Deneika said in a panicked tone. She glanced at Anna and then Rachel, but both either shrugged or just had a blank expression on their faces. They didn’t have the answer.

The horny, middle-aged woman just stood there, one arm on her stomach as the sudden growth left an uncomfortable feeling inside her. Her other arm was off to her side, seeming to help her balance as she adjusted to her new height. She scrunched her toes in excitement and anticipation. She had no idea why she now towered over her shrunken companions, but she knew she was going to enjoy this.

Perhaps the most surprised at the sudden size change was John. He had been responding to a text from his mom, who wanted to know if he wanted to come by for dinner tonight. Unaware that he had just infected his mother’s phone with the virus, he casually responded that he would, when he suddenly looked up and saw that Christine, the women he, Lindsey and Anna were supposed to be investigating, was now much larger. She stood almost six inches tall, just under the height of his giant, erect cock which he stood next to.

He reached down and gripped the six inch woman in the palm of his hand. “WHOA THIS IS WEIRD,” he said, fondling Christine’s breasts with his thumb as he moaned. “HOW’D THIS HAPPEN?”

“I don’t know!” shouted Christine. “But I fucking love it!  Don’t you want to watch me play, master?”

John was torn. He glanced down at his cock and saw the other six women, still a centimeter tall, gathered around the base of his massive organ. They were no doubt confused and a bit scared. John didn’t want anything bad to happen to them, and he really did care about his two co-workers, particularly Anna. That said, if he said no, it could give away that something was wrong. That and that fact that he was really fucking horny right now. His large, veiny cock throbbed as he just starred at Christine’s naked body.

With a defeated sigh, John couldn’t help himself. He brought Christine’s nude body to his face. Extending his long, serpentine tongue, he began to lick the front of Christine’s naked form. The tiny woman giggled as the tongue caressed her breasts and then her vagina. John pulled Christine away from his face. “ALRIGHT MY LITTLE COCK SLAVE, GO NUTS.”

Lowering the excited Christine back down towards his crotch, John watched with a grin as the six much smaller women scampered out of the way, to avoid getting crushed under the mini giantess. Only standing up to Christine’s ankle, all six of the tiny woman had a very bad feeling about this.

As if to confirm the uncomfortable feelings, Christine began her power trip. “WELL, GUESS WHAT, YOU’RE MY TINY TOYS NOW TOO!” she said with a laugh. She began to rub her wet clit as she towered over the tiny women.

Mia was the first to lose it. The miniature woman was horrified at the sight of this giant, horny woman and started to run in the other direction. Anna and Heather looked at each other in surprise, having no idea what the tiny woman was thinking.

This was like a mouse running from a cat. Seeing Mia running only fueled Christine more. “OH HERE I COME,” she laughed and started walking after the tiny girl. Lindsey and Deneika both moved out of the way of the giant feet as they stomped past. The shadow of Christine’s form overtook Mia, and her giant hand plucked up the miniscule woman. “GOTCHA!” Christine shouted in a teasing tone. She brought Mia’s struggling body to her mouth and planted a giant, wet kiss on her face.

“Please…please put me down!” pleaded Mia. She was completely regretting this right now. She longed to be back at normal size and just wanted this app deleted off of her phone. “I really don’t like heights.”

Christine just sighed in disappointment. “You know, I really don’t think you’re cut out for this. You’re way too shy,” she said. Her voice was eerily calm as her large eyes studied the tiny woman. Mia was hoping this meant that Christine would take it easy on her and let her go, so she could go back to normal. She was wrong.

Instead, Christine lowered the tiny screaming woman towards her crotch, and began to rub her tiny head against her vaginal lips. The other girls looked on in helpless panic, watching and listening to Mia scream, as she massage on the outside of the lips evolved into insertion.

Ready for more fun, Christine left Mia’s body halfway inserted into her vagina, Mia’s waist and legs squirming on the outside. With a predatory gaze, Christine’s attention turned back down towards the remaining tiny woman by her feet. She spoke one word that terrified them. “More.”

Raising a giant foot, she lowered it atop the screaming body of Heather. The tiny, heavy-set blonde screamed as she was forced onto her back to avoid being crushed. The other shrinkees screamed and began shouting at Christine to stop, though she wasn’t having any of it.

“Alright you fat, little cunt,” she said grabbing Mia’s squirming legs and beginning to fuck herself with the tiny woman again. “Tell me how much you love me, or I’ll crush you!” She moaned as she quickened the pace with Mia’s body. “I’m fucking serious!”

The shrunken Heather teared up, pinned beneath the sweaty foot of Christine. She was horrified that this would be the end of her, and looked around at the other shrunken women in a panic. The look on her face was the look of a woman pleading for help, begging for someone to rescue her.

Rachel was the first to give in. Feeling bad for her shrunken companion, Rachel grabbed Heather’s hands and tried to pull her free. Christine laughed from high above, knowing damn well that it was useless.

A giant hand reached down and plucked up Rachel in its’ grasp. Rachel shrieked and tried to struggle and wriggle herself free. “Put me down!” screamed Rachel.  “You’re gonna crush her!”

“MMMMM,” Christine moaned through clenched teeth. She manipulated her hand a bit more, rubbing the inside of Mia’s squirming thighs, causing her to jump and move even more. “RELAX SWEETIE. SHE’LL BE FINE AS LONG AS YOU DO WHAT I SAY.”

Not even getting a chance to question this, Rachel shouted as she felt herself being lowered back down towards the ground. She was placed down relatively gently, landing ass and crotch first on the face of the trapped Heather. “Huhhhh,” Rachel moaned loudly and started to rock back and forth.

“MMMMM, THAT’S NICE,” Christine said. “KEEP EATING HER YOU FAT PIG,” Christine laughed.

Looking down from high above, John could not believe what he was seeing. Christine was absolutely crazy….and he loved it. His cock started to throb. “FUUUUCK, YOU’RE SEXY,” he said, and Christine smiled, biting her lower lip. “PLAY WITH YOUR OTHER TOYS SLAVE,” he demanded.

Christine was more than happy to oblige. She lifted her giant foot off of Heather and Rachel, and pulled the soaked and sticky Mia out of her vagina. She gasped for air and was laid like a starfish in John’s pubes. It was then that Christine turned her attention to her three unused toys: Anna, Lindsey and Deneika.

“YOU TWO,” Christine shouted in an assertive tone. “OUR MASTER AND I WANT TO WATCH YOU 69.” Lindsey and Deneika both screamed as they were both snatched by Christine’s hands. Christine laid Lindsey down on her back forcefully, having realized exactly what Lindsey was doing. She was totally oblivious to the face that John and Anna were involved, but she had it in for Lindsey. She placed Deneika’s body down on top of Lindsey and pressed down, causing them both to scream in fright and surprise. “EXCELLENT,” she giggled. She heard John let out a loud moan, which she assumed meant she was doing her job well. She was really starting to lose herself.

Then Christine’s attention turned to Anna. Anna started to back away nervously, seeing the perverted and hungry look in the milf’s eyes.  “Chris…Christine? What’re you gonna do to me?” Anna said, as Christine gently reached down and grabbed her. She slowly lowered her down between her legs, keeping her trapped between them.

“Shhhh…shhhh,” she said, poking Anna’s right breast in an attempt to calm her down. “Don’t worry, you’re my favorite, remember?” she said. She looked and saw Rachel, Heather and Mia all collapsed in exhaustion, while Deneika and Lindsey were going down on each other. “You’re okay, my little pet,” she teased. She nudged Anna’s naked body forward, and Anna came face to face with Christine’s giant vagina and exposed clit.

Looking up high above to John for help, Anna was heartbroken when she saw the look in her coworkers eyes. John was either enjoying this way too much, or he was really good at staying in character. Either way, he was not about to help her.

“Okay baby,” Christine said with a seductive tone in her voice. “Just rub it for me for a bit, I’m not gonna be too hard on you.” Anna swallowed her pride, as it beat swallowing body fluids like the other women were forced to do. Besides, she had literally been inside her mom’s ass the previous night, this wasn’t that bad.

After about five minutes, Christine seemed to have enough. She gave Anna a long, passionate kiss, covering Anna’s face in saliva. She then started to wave up to John.

Anna re-joined the shrunken harem of sexually exhausted and frustrated women. “What do you think they’re talking about?” Lindsey asked, as Christine was saying something to John that they could not hear.

“Probably about how they’re gonna keep us tiny,” chirped in Heather, still traumatized from everything.

“Yeah, do you think this was their plan?” asked Mia. Anna heard this and rolled her eyes. She knew this wasn’t John’s intent, right?  He had to just be playing a roll.

There was a loud thud as Christine landed on the crotch near the shrunken women. “ALRIGHT BITCHES,” she said with renewed enthusiasm. “OUR MASTER AND DECIDED WE’RE ALL GOING TO WORSHIP AND RUB UP AGAINST OUR MASTER’S COCK.  NOW RUN!”

Anna started to stand up, but something just didn’t seem right. This was what they were doing when they first were placed on John’s body. Surely they should be growing back soon. She saw Heather, Rachel, Mia and Deneika all running towards the erect cock. “Well, I guess he hasn’t cum yet,” Anna said with a shiver, assuming that must be what John wanted them to do before they grew back.

Behind the backs of the other women, Christine had managed to end up closest to Lindsey. “Hey!” Lindsey shouted, as a massive first brought her into the air, in front of the pissed off looking face of Christine.

“I know who you are, and I know what you’re doing,” she said with venom in her voice.

Lindsey was panicked. She have never been made on any case before, and that’s when she was normal sized. She began to stutter and panic.

Christine was having none of it, she glanced at the other five women who were all grinding up on the shaft of John’s cock. Heather and Anna were even kissing and licking it. “Sorry sweetie, but I need that insurance money.”

Glancing up, Christine saw that John had picked up his phone, and was now appeared to be texting someone. She took her opportunity and began walking towards the throbbing erection, with the one centimeter Lindsey trapped in her grasp like the blonde in King Kong.

A text from his mom had temporarily distracted John. She mentioned she would be home soon, so he knew he would have to get this wrapped up. That would be quite the awkward conversation, if his mom found him with seven shrunken women on his crotch. She’d probably faint.

Too bad, he thought to himself. It would be kind of funny if she ended up shrunken once. John loved his mom and often came by his parents house to visit, but he was still a bit annoyed that he ate his girlfriend, Julie years ago.

What John didn’t realize was that his mom was only a few minutes away, and the virus was now on her phone. The same virus that caused size changing malfunctions. Luckily, it would only malfunction if someone had the Tiny Tinder app, and surely his mom didn’t have it. Of course, John was still oblivious to the virus on the app on his phone.

“OH FUCK!” John gasped, eyes wide. He looked down at his cock, and saw the six inch Christine with one of her arms reaching down the slit of his cock. He had no idea what the hell she was doing, but it felt amazing.

While John was distracted and the other women were worshipping the base of John’s cock, Christine had reached up, just barely reaching the top of John’s seven inch cock. She dropped the horrified Lindsey down there, and John’s cock was swallowing her easily. Christine placed her ear against the shaft, and heard Lindsey crying and screaming on the way down, towards his testicles.

“ALRIGHT LADIES,” Christine said, demonstrating her authority once again. “LET’S MAKE OUR GIANT MASTER CU….” she doubled over again before she could finish speaking. It was the same feeling as before.

“Oh god,” she mumbled, clenching her abdomen as a shooting pain washed through her.

“Is she gonna shrink back down?” asked Deneika.

John was leaning his head back, eyes closed, enjoying the insanely pleasurable sensation of Lindsey being swallowed by his cock. When he opened his eyes, he was face to face with a full grown Christine, still naked and on top of him. “Wait what?” he said, looking at his phone. The virus had struck again.

Glancing down at his crotch, he could see several other women still down there, remaining at the height of a centimeter tall. He didn’t have a chance to count them or realize Lindsey was missing.

“Hey baby,” Christine said, leaning in for a kiss. “Thanks for making me big, cause I’m still horny.”

Chapter End Notes:

--


More to come!