- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Not super long, but I hope you enjoy!

 

--

Relaxing on his bed at his parents house, John was ready to enjoy both the physical sensation and mental stimulation that came with the Tiny Tinder sessions. He currently had seven women all near his cock, none of which were bigger than a centimeter tall. He stiffed his cock a bit and turned his attention back to the tinies. “HEY YOU LITTLE SLUTS, I’M WAITING.”

Down on John’s crotch, there were shared feelings of awe, amazement and panic among the tiny women. Anna and Lindsey stood there, trying to play along with everyone else, and also not trying to give away their true intentions for being there. Denika and Rachel were looking around at their new landscape, taking in the sights, sounds and smells from this almost alien-like landscape. John was well-trimmed, but not completely shaved. His cock when fully erect came close to seven inches long, which may as well been a small building for the one centimeter women. The musty smell also hit the women in the face. Sure they had been around naked men before, but none where the smell of sweat was so amplified.

While Denika and Rachel were starting to wander around and explore, Mia and Heather were off standing together and looking very uncomfortable. Anna, rightfully having assumed this was both of their first times using Tiny Tinder, understood exactly what they were going through. Both women looked panicked, and neither really wanted to be here. John had no idea they were second guessing themselves.

“Alright girls, you heard him,” an excited voice called out. Anna turned and saw Christine, now fully nude, grabbing her left breast in one hand and rubbing her right thigh in the other. “Our master said what he wants, now lets get to it!”

The very excited and aroused tiny woman walked over towards Denika, grabbed her and pulled her close. Christine locked lips with the equally tiny woman, and slid her tongue down Denika’s throat. Denika tried to shout but her mouth was full. Some of the other tiny women gasped, surprised as Christine’s boldness. They even heard John mumble, “OH SHIT.”

Pulling away, Denika shouted at Christine. “What the hell was that?”

This was just met with a giddy laugh from Christine who walked over to the massive shaft of John’s cock. The tiny naked woman began rubbing her breasts against it, while also licking it, savoring it’s taste and scent.

Soon enough, more of the tiny women began to give in to their urges. Christine was going absolutely nuts, rubbing her wet pussy against the base of John’s cock. From her thrusts, it appeared her leg was fine. Lindsey had ran temporarily ran to her clothes to make sure the hidden camera was working.

Meanwhile, Anna, Heather and Rachel were by John’s balls, rubbing them from the outside of his scrotum. Rachel seemed to be loving it but both Heather and Anna shot each other nervous glances. “You alright?” Anna asked, as they massaged the skin in front of him.

“Yeah, just a little shy,” Heather said with a giggle. The chubbier woman seemed relieved to be able to talk with someone. “I’ve actually never done this before. It’s been a while since I’ve had sex so I thought I’d give it a shot. Kind of lame, right?” she said with an ashamed laugh.

“No it’s not! I shrank for the first time yesterday!” Anna responded.

“Really? What’d you think?”

Anna exhaled, relieved that she could finally share this with someone. “It was weird, very off-putting. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not bad! I guess I’m just not really used to it yet.” She giggled as she decided to share a few more details. “Plus it didn’t help that my mom nearly squished me when I was in the hallway.”

Over the next few minutes, Anna gave some of the details to Heather, and the two women had a laugh over Anna’s experience yesterday. Anna even mentioned how she had no idea how she wasn’t squished. The two women pondered how Anna survived, as they knew they were not made super tough. It added to the excitement, knowing anything could happen at any time.

“Well I’m glad I didn’t accidentally shrink at home,” Heather laughed. “I can’t stand my roommate, she’s so messy. She’d never see me. I’d definitely be squished like a bug under her giant feet.”

“That’s nothing,” another voice called out. It was Rachel, the blonde in her late twenties. “I once shrunk a guy and wanted him to explore my pussy,” she said. Rachel went on to tell a story of how she kept him under her toes of her flip flop all day, wanting to tease him before she used him later that night. Rachel explained how before she could play with him, she accidentally kicked her feet up. Her boy toy went flying into her roommates glass of wine.

“He was super tough, right?” Heather said wide-eyed.

“Nope, probably got digested,” she said with a laugh. “Drunk bitch, he was hot too!”

The three women laughed over this, when Christine felt excluded and decided to join in. “That’s pretty dark,” she said. “Reminds me of the time I was shrunk and nearly killed.”

The women listened attentively as the horny milf went into detail. She mentioned how she shrunk herself at home to the size of an ant, expecting a hot thirty something year old guy to come over and toy with her. Unfortunately, the guy canceled at the last minute, and her timer was set for twelve hours. Not wanting to be stuck at that size, she tried to get her high school daughter’s attention and help. What resulted was the miniature mom getting trapped between her daughter’s toes for nearly an hour and practically having the life squeezed out of her. When she finally escaped the hell that was her daughter’s sock, she realized she had gone to her friends house. Christine had ended up in the underwear of her daughter’s friends brother, a college aged guy named Nick. She spent the next few hours trapped on the head of his cock, fighting not to get swallowed.

“What happened after you grew back?” Heather asked, in amazement.

“Oh I got my revenge,” laughed Christine in a slightly psychotic manor. “I told him to shrink so I could play with him. After he was tiny and helpless, I stuck him up my ass. Never saw him again.”

There was an awkward pause as the women stared at Christine in disbelief. Before any of them could say anything, they heard a scream. “Hey stop!” Mia called out.

Looking over, they saw John’s massive fingers wrapped around the tiny, young Asian woman. He lifted her into the air and began rubbing her body against the shaft of his cock. “THERE’S A GOOD SLAVE, TELL ME YOU LOVE IT,” the giant laughed as the shrunken woman flailed and screamed.

“Stop! Put me down!” the tiny woman screamed as her voice was muffled from the skin near John’s shaft.

“Someone’s not cut out for this,” Christine said with a laugh.

The other women were not as carefree. They murmured, wondering if they should do anything to help. Before they could do anything, John reached down and plucked up the miniscule bodies of Denika and Lindsey. John’s hand descended towards his balls where Anna, Rachel, Heather and Christine were standing.

“ALRIGHT MY LITTLE SEX TOYS, WHY DON’T YOU START PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER,” John’s voice boomed. “YOUR MASTER WANTS TO WATCH.”

The six tiny women looked back and forth at each other, wondering what exactly John was talking about. As Heather started to ask what this meant, there was a shriek behind her. Four women turned around, only to find Christine had tackled Anna and was straddling her. “Let’s give him a show,” she said, before ravenously kissing Anna. Anna moaned and tried to push Christine off her but it was useless. She ultimately decided to go along with the act and kissed Christine back against her will.

John looked down in pleasure as the six women began to fool around with each other. What turned him on more than anything else, was Christine riding Anna’s face. That woman seemed to have an insatiable sex drive, and was vigorously grinding her wet pussy against Anna’s face. John was loving the visual of his co-worker’s arms flailing while Christine was on top of her.

“OKAY SLAVES, BACK TO MY COCK,” John said. He dropped the tiny Mia along with the other women. Mia looked disheveled and exhausted after being used as cock massager by John. The majority of the other women consoled her, while Christine looked away for a moment. With the attention of the other women elsewhere, she took the opportunity to glance at Lindsey’s clothes. She knew that something was just not right about Lindsey and was suspicious. The movement of John rubbing his cock had inadvertently knocked the camera free from Lindsey’s discarded clothing. Christine saw this and smiled. She was on to Lindsey.

After several more minutes of the seven naked women rubbing his cock, John’s phone went off. His mom had texted him, and he glanced down to respond. This seemingly innocent act became a little more complex. John still had Tiny Tinder open on his phone when he opened his mom’s text. This meant there was a chance the virus on John’s phone could transfer to his mom’s phone.

This also had a more immediate effect on John’s shrunken harem. Now that John was using his phone, the virus was screwing with the Tiny Tinder settings. In the same way that it had singled out Anna to randomly shrink, grow, and toughen the night before, it had now found it’s next target: Christine.

“Guys, I’m not feeling so good,” Christine mumbled as she clutched her stomach. Denika and Heather rushed over, as a tingling sensation took over Christine’s body.

Without warning, Christine’s body began to expand. The woman screamed to avoid getting crushed. After several seconds, the growing stopped. Christine was now six inches tall, roughly fifteen times bigger than her one centimeter cohorts. She looked down in confusion and amazement as they all came up barely around her ankles.

The horny, middle aged woman bit her lip and scrunched her toes, planning out her next move...
Chapter End Notes:

--

 

More to come...