- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story. More build up, but the pay off is coming soon....

 

--

 

 

Anna pulled up into the Starbucks parking lot and parked her car. She was still having trouble processing that she was actually doing this. It seemed crazy. Impossible. She was actually going to meet up with five strangers, and Lindsey, and shrink down. Of course, after that, her giant co-worker, would play the role of a big, horny giant, and take all seven women home with her. After that, who knew what would happen. “Fuck, I should just go home,” Anna mumbled to herself. She continued to sit in her car for the next five minutes, pondering if she was ready to go through with this.

Looking through the window, she could see four women sitting at a table, who looked to be casually chatting. One of these women was definitely Christine Williams. Also at the table were three young women who all appeared to be in their twenties: one blonde with shoulder length hair, one who appeared to be of Chinese descent wearing a beanie, and one who appeared who was African American with very curly hair.

A sudden knock on her widow caused Anna to jump nearly a foot. She turned her head to see Lindsey, give her a playful nod. “Ready?” she asked. Anna realized she couldn’t turn back, and exited her vehicle. The two women entered the coffee shop and sat down at the table, acting like they had just met.

“Is this the group?” Lindsey said, pulling up a chair at the table.

Christine smiled and seemed to take the lead. “I’m assuming you two are also here to meet John,” she said with a slight laugh. “I’m Christine.” The women all took turns introducing themselves, while some sipped their coffees. Anna and Lindsey soon learned the blonde’s name was Rachel, the woman with the beanie was Mia, and the African American woman was Denika.

After several minutes, a heavier woman in her thirties walked in and joined them. “Glad I didn’t miss the show,” she said, and introduced herself as Heather. She also had blonde hair and good amount of meat on her bones.

Examining everyone, Anna hid her phone under the table, and fired off a text to John letting her know everyone was here. She was still unsure if she should trust him after the incident last night. It was still unclear to her if the device had simply malfunctioned (which was terrifying) or if John was lying and had been able to control her size (which was also terrifying).

“Alright he should be here any minute,” Anna said. This seemed to catch the eye of Christine.

“You’re talking with our master behind our backs?” she said, seemingly putting Anna on the spot.

Anna paused for a second while trying to come up with a response. She decided to act infatuated. “A little,” she said, laughing it off. “He’s pretty cute, so can you blame me?” That excuse had to work, right?

Miraculously, it seemed to. Christine just smiled and shrugged. “Don’t blame you a bit girl. You’re young, enjoy yourself.”

The women continued to laugh at the table when John suddenly walked into the coffee shop. Seven pairs of eyes were on him as he walked to the table, pulled up a chair and didn’t say anything. Showing that he had control of all of them, he simply raised an index finger and pointed to each of the women, counting to seven out loud. “You ready?” he said to no one in particular.

There seemed to be a collective nod as several of the women, with a few of them giving audible consent. Anna glanced over at Lindsey and the two made eye contact. Both women appeared to be pretty nervous, barely able to believe this was really happening.

“Alright, my LITTLE slaves,” John said, clearly chewing the scenery and relishing this role as a dominating guy. “Let’s go out back first.” The women didn’t need to be told twice. All seven of them got up and began following John out of the coffee shop. On the way out, John stopped and grabbed a coffee cup, looked at it, and then smirked at the women. “Yeah, this will do,” he said to himself, wearing a cocky grin on his face.

Grabbing a duffle bag from his car, John went back and saw all seven women lined up in the alley. Some looked excited and horny, while some (including his two co-workers) looked nervous and appeared to be questioning their decisions. John wanted to shrink them before anyone could back out.

“Alright, my little sex toys,” he said. “I need you all to give me your phones. They don’t shrink with you so I need to keep them safe.” He watched as the women murmured amongst themselves, and one by one began turning their phones over.

“We’ll, get them back, right?” Mia asked.

Anna didn’t hear John’s answer. She was standing right next to Christine and her the women in her forties mumble “amateur” under her breath. Anna gave a laugh which Christine smiled at.

After John collected all of the women’s phones, he put them in the duffle bag and tossed it into his car. Returning, he stared down all of his future trophies again. “Alright, I want you all to get in this cup once I shrink you,” he demanded. “We’re gonna head back to my place and then have some fun. I do want to be worshipped after all.”

There was a nervous excitement in the air among the seven women. Anna glanced at Lindsey, who had managed to rig her clothes with a tiny camera, to catch Christine in perfect health.

Checking his phone, John confirmed that all seven women had given their permission for him to shrink them. “Alright my little sex slaves, here we go,” he said, and started the Tiny Tinder session. He watched in excitement, his cock becoming more erect by the instant, as all seven women diminished down towards his pre-set height of one centimeter tall. Luckily for the women, the virus on John’s phone hadn’t affected any of them, yet.

The women were in various states of excitement and panic, some like Christine and Rachel, were extremely excited. Others, like Heather and Li were nervous. The others were in some state between those. “ALRIGHT YOU TINY SLUTS, INTO THE CUP. NOW!” John’s titanic voice echoed. The shrunken women did not need to be told twice. All seven of them filed into the cup that John had laid down. As he tilted the cup upright, the women began to tumble all over each other, causing John to laugh.

“SO I’M GONNA DRIVE BACK TO MY PLACE, WITH YOU GUYS BETWEEN MY LEGS,” he said in a very assertive tone. “I WANT YOU ALL TO STRIP INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR BY THE TIME WE GET HOME. GOT IT?!” John did not bother to get a response from the shrunken women. He knew they would do what he said. After all, he was the only one who could grow the back, what choice did they have.

He sat down in his car with the coffee cup between his legs. He would occasionally glance down at the shrunken women on while driving. John had decided to go to his parents house. There was nothing wrong with his apartment, but his roommate was there and he needed privacy. His dad was currently out of town and his mom and sister likely would not be home for a while. He could have as much fun as he needed to with his shrunken harem.

Inside of the coffee cup, Christine had pretty much established herself as the leader of the group. She was the first one to strip to her underwear, revealing a sexy black bra and thong, and had gotten several of the other women to do so. Anna glanced over at Lindsey, who shot her a wink. The camera was filming and carefully concealed amongst Lindsey’s clothes. The blonde bombshell stood there in an attractive pink bra / underwear combination, drawing attention away from her discarded pile of clothes.

Looking around, Anna noticed that both Mia and Heather still seemed very uncomfortable with this whole situation. Being essentially a Tiny Tinder virgin herself, she assumed they were second guessing themselves and wanted to be back at normal size.

“Hey what’s wrong with you two?” Christine stated, calling out the two women. “Our master wants us to have fun and worship him, so you two better be on board.”

The middle aged women turned to Denika who was minding her own business. “Fuck I wish I was normal sized. I’d have so much fun with you all,” she stated. The turned her attention to Rachel. “I bet you’d have fun in my giant pussy,” she laughed as she grabbed her breast. It was safe to say that most of the women in the cup were uncomfortable with Christine’s behavior, but were glad she was shrunken at the same size as them nonetheless.

Pulling into his driveway at his parents house, John was relieved that it looked like no one was home. He grabbed the cup but did not look inside of it, he wanted to be surprised. Entering the house, he placed the cup down on his dresser, and stripped naked.

Anna was talking with Lindsey trying to look natural, when she felt the cup lift again. The massive cup started to tip, and several of the women screamed. They tumbled out of the cup on to a strange, skin-colored landscape.

Suddenly, Anna heard Rachel shout, “Oh my god!” She turned, and in front of her was a giant, semi-erect penis belonging to John. It easily dwarfed all of the tiny women combined. Looking around, it dawned on both Anna and Lindsey that John had poured the cup directly onto his crotch.

“OKAY YOU TINY FUCKING SLAVES, START WORSHIPPING YOUR MASTER!” John called out.

Chapter End Notes:

--

 

More to come....