- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, but here's the next chapter of the story.  Hope you enjoy!

 

--

 

 

Anna sat at the dinner table with her mom, Juli, letting the conversation pass right through her. She loved her mom, and was happy to still live at home, particularly since her mom was single and an empty nester, but was not paying much attention at the moment. She was laser focused on her big day tomorrow. It was actually going to happen. She was going to shrink and be used as a sex toy, even if it was all part of an act. Feeling like she was fighting a constant state of nausea, Anna jumped slightly when her mom called her name. “Huh?” the young brunette said, nearly choking on her water.

Her mom just looked at her curiously. “Are you alright?” she asked with motherly concern. “I asked what this big case tomorrow is about? Can you tell me?”

Anna exhaled. “You know it’s confidential,” she said, pretending to laugh it off. “But what I can tell you is that we’re trying to catch a woman who we think is faking a leg injury, and I’m going to be doing some undercover work to do it.” Looking over, Anna could tell her mom was proud of her.

“That’s my little spy,” her mom said, leaning over and rubbing her back.

“Not a spy mom,” Anna said, rolling her eyes.

“You’re kind of a spy!” the woman said as she got up and brought her plate over to the kitchen sink. “Done, sweetie?” she asked, reaching for Anna’s plate. Anna just smiled and nodded.

--

Anna sat in her bed scrolling through her iPad, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and pair or short shorts, which she used as her pajamas. Distracted while she was scrolling through Facebook, she didn’t notice her phone light up in a new, peculiar and potentially dangerous way.

What Anna, John, and all the other people involved in tomorrow’s tiny tinder hijinks realized, was John’s phone had a strange virus on it from various porn sites. It was mainly harmless, unless you were somehow affiliated with Tiny Tinder. The virus caused the app to malfunction.

As Anna stood up to go to the bathroom, she suddenly felt a familiar sensation from earlier in the day. “Wait, what the hell?!” she shouted in a panic. “John!” she screamed, as she diminished down towards the ground. Her stomach was in her chest and she bent over to vomit when she reached her new size. She had no idea how, but she was now standing on her own bedroom floor at the pathetic height of a quarter inch tall. “How…how the fuck is this possible!” she screamed. She assumed her co-worker must’ve been messing with her, but didn’t he realize how dangerous this was that she was unsupervised.

With her phone up on her nightstand, there was absolutely no chance of reaching it. She would have to either get help or miraculously grow back. “God dammit, John!” she pouted as her tiny body walked towards her bedroom door. She was small enough to easily squeeze underneath it. Her only option for rescue was her mom. She wouldn’t have to go too far, as her mom’s room was just across the hall.

Despite Anna’s brewing combination of anger and fear, she couldn’t help but also be amazed at this situation. The wooden floor she was crossing was incredibly huge. The wooden floor boards which would creak loudly to alert her mom she was coming home late, were silent now under her miniscule body. Turning the other direction, she stared down the hallway into the blackness. It was extremely intimidating for such a tiny being. Who knew what could’ve been lurking out there?

“Relax, you’re freaking yourself out,” Anna said aloud to herself, trying her best to keep her composure. The tiny woman turned back and started trekking the short distance towards her mom’s room. The light was on, so surely she could slip underneath the door and get noticed. It would be awkward and there would be some explaining to do, but she loved her mom and knew that she would help her.

Anna’s planning was rudely interrupted by several deep thuds coming from the darkness behind her. Wide eyed and terrified, Anna turned. She could see a massive shape coming down the hallway, approaching her. It was her mom.

Realizing she made a slight miscalculation, Anna’s life was now in danger. She had just assumed that her mom was in her room, not that she would be walking in there while Anna was at her most vulnerable. Her mom was wearing a loose fitting blue t-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants. Her shoulder length brown hair was hanging freely around her head. She looked sweaty.

Desperate to live, Anna began to sprint, hoping to avoid the massive size nine, bare feet of her mother would not snuff out her life. “No no no!” she sobbed, as she could hear the massive feet gaining on her. Then Anna screamed as she tripped over a tiny crack in the hardwood floors.

Slightly bruised, Anna turned to face her fate. She whimpered and held up her hands pathetically. “Mom nooooo,” she cried.

Julie’s foot came down hard on top of her daughter, which went completely unnoticed by the giant woman. Julie simply continued to stomp into her bedroom, where a yoga mat was laid out on the floor.

Miraculously, Anna was still alive. She couldn’t believe and it was still unknown to her, but the Tiny Tinder malfunction had made her “super tough.” This meant that she could withstand extreme amounts of punishment while small. And right now, she would need them.

She screamed in pain and terror as each step her mom took ground her body into the floor, then the carpet, and then the yoga mat. Her mom’s foot was covered in a layer of sweat and grime, so by default, Anna was getting covered in a layer of sweat and grime.

The one-centimeter woman gasped for air as her mom dropped to her hands and knees on the yoga mat, temporarily relieving some pressure. For several minutes, all Anna could so was slowly peel herself off her big momma’s foot, sweaty appendage by sweaty appendage. While this was going on, Julie was doing a downward facing dog pose.

“Oh my god! Yes!” Anna exclaimed, finally able to pull herself free of the disgusting, noxious foot sweat. Finally, she could climb down off of her mom, and get her attention. Then surely, everything would be fine. Or so she thought.

Anna’s celebration was cut off, as Julie changed positions. She went from downward facing dog to upward facing dog. When she did this, she angled her foot back and launched her daughter’s tiny body towards the sky. Anna screamed in nausea, and then in fear as she realized she was about to land between her own mother’s voluptuous asscheeks.

Not feeling the impact, Julie continued with her stretch. Meanwhile, Anna was perfectly wedged between her mom’s yoga pants clad ass cheeks. It was much smellier and much sweatier than her feet. “Well, at least I’m outside her pants,” Anna groaned to herself, as she tried to make the best of a bad situation.

Fate seemed to have other plans. Back in Anna’s room, the Tiny Tinder app lit up again. The malfunctioning virus was apparently not done.

Anna’s eyes widened and she screamed as she felt that all too familiar sensation. She tried in a hurry to get to her feet, as she was already in a precarious position wedged between her mother’s butt cheeks. As she grabbed the fabric to pull herself up, it hit. “Nooooooo!” Anna screamed as her body diminished once again. She plummeted down as she got smaller and smaller, until she was just a single millimeter tall.

The tiny woman continued to fall until she briefly reached the stretchy fabric of her mother’s yoga pants. Unfortunately for Anna, she was so small that there was a tiny rip in the yoga pants, and of course, she found it. The tiny woman fell, right between her mother’s truly titanic ass cheeks. Anna screamed as she continued to fall, sliding down the sweat mounds of skin. “Oh god! No!” Anna screamed looking down. She was quickly approaching her mother’s sphincter.

Anna landed hard, and was nearly knocked out from her fall. If her body had not been made super tough, it would have exploded on impact. Regardless, she was still laying on the rim of her mother’s sphincter, in an extreme amount of pain. Not only that, but her eyes had barely adjusted to the lighting, but her sense of smell was working fine. She was literally laying on her mom’s asshole and was trying her best not to gag or vomit.

Feeling a slight tickle near her asshole, Julie gave a small smirk. She wasn’t paying much attention to it, but began to shift to downward facing dog again. While doing this, it was unnoticed to her, but she began to pucker her asshole.

“No! Not in there!” Anna screamed in terror, she began to feel her body slipping and getting closer and closer to her own mom’s hole. She tried to crawl away, but it was too late. She slid downward, the wrinkled skin caressing her face the entire way. When she finally stopped sliding, she had been completely swallowed by her mom’s ass.

Completely helpless, Anna began to break down. She curled up into a ball and began to sob while clutching her knees. After what felt like hours, but in reality was only about five minutes, she heard a strange gurgling cut through the silent, hot and heavy air.

“OHHH YEAH,” Julie said, aiming her ass into the air. She felt some pressure get relieved in her guts, and her relaxed asshole opened up once again. A blast of hot, foul air was released as Julie farted. Also released, as Julie’s millimeter sized daughter.

Anna screamed as tears streamed down from her eyes. She had nearly been shot out of a cannon, and was flying in the pitch blackness. That changed when she hit the wall that was her mother’s underwear. Hard.

Anna felt like she had been in an automobile accident. Every part of her body hurt, nearly too much to move. She had no idea how she was still alive, surely she should have died four or five times now! She still cried in pain, as she slowly slid down the wall made up of her mother’s underwear, like a cartoon octopus sliding down a wall.

After two minutes, Anna finally managed to stop sliding, and just collapsed out of exhaustion. It was incredibly hot and musty. The smell was vaguely familiar, but she couldn’t remember why.

As it turned out, Julie was now taking a break, and sitting up. Her adjustments meant that Anna was now right by her mother’s cavernous pussy lips.

Her vision slowly returning as it adapted to the dark conditions, Anna now realized this as well. “Holy crap, it’s her fucking cameltoe!” she screamed. She tried to turn and run but there was nowhere to go. Her mom laid back slightly, creating an incline. Anna’s one millimeter body began sliding. She could see the monstrous lips were wet, and she prayed it was only sweat. “Not there, anywhere but there,” she sobbed, praying to be back in her mom’s asshole instead.

Just as Julie’s hungry vagina was about to make a meal out of her tiny daughter, Anna’s luck began to turn. She closed her eyes as the massive lips were about to touch her face, when she felt herself falling once more. Not as in she was shrinking, but she had re-found the hole that she fell into the underwear in. She screamed and rolled down her mom’s sweat pants, her one millimeter body had few problems escaping.

Collapsing in absolute exhaustion between the shag carpet strands on her mom’s floor, Anna watched as her mother stood up high above her. Her mom lifted her foot, and at this point Anna was too tired to care. Much to her surprise, Julie stepped over her daughter and stomped off towards the bathroom.

“Okay, it’s finally over,” Anna started to sob in relief. Then she felt it again. “No! I don’t want to shrink anymore!” Preparing for the worst, Anna’s body rapidly shot back to normal, until she was laying on the floor in her mother’s room at her original height of five feet and seven inches. She got up and started feeling herself, amazed she was not badly injured. Sure she was bruised, and her pajamas were covered in sweat and filth, but she wasn’t injured.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, and Anna had nowhere to go. “Oh Anna I didn’t hear…WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” Julie said, noticing how it appeared Anna ran a grueling marathon before coming in here.

“Nothing mom,” Anna lied, looking down in embarrassment. “I just went for a run, and I really don’t want to talk about it.” She glanced back up. It was clear her mom did not believe her, but she wasn’t saying anything else about it. “I’m gonna hop in the shower.”

Julie was clearly perplexed, but had no idea what else to say. “Okay I guess,” she said, still very confused. “You smell like my feet, and something else,” she giggled, not quite sure what the other smell was.

Anna took a long shower, letting the warm water wash away everything clinging to her skin. Once she got back to her bedroom, she called John and ranted at him for a solid minute before he could even get a word out. Much to Anna’s surprise, he had no knowledge about what happened, and she decided to believe him. Whatever it was, she only prayed it would not happen again tomorrow.