- Text Size +

Trapped in the darkness of Taylor’s shorts, I quickly lost track of the route they were taking.  With no outside cues, the only indication I had of turns was the sudden change of velocity accompanied by the enormous ass I was stuck to shifting to compensate.  Her shorts were tight enough to keep me solidly in place on the firm butt cheek no matter how sharp the turn was, and probably left a visible outline of my body for anyone who knew where to look.  With such a strong seal around me I could barely breathe, let alone move around on my own.

 

Not that I wanted to breathe too deeply, anyway.  Taylor had yet to shower after her volleyball game, and the tiny space between her shorts and panties where I was trapped reeked heavily of sweat.  Heat radiating from her body intensified the smell to the point that I had to suppress choking gasps with every shallow breath.  It was all made worse by the fact that Taylor’s round butt was so tight that even my tiny body was subjected to its curve as I was upside down and facing outwards.  The elastic material of her shorts clung tightly to me, forcing out what little air I could get into my lungs through quick gasps.

 

I had no idea how long we had been traveling when she finally opened the door, but I was glad the ride was over.  Taylor leaned over to step out of the car, pressing her butt against the seat enough to distort the buttock.  When I felt something solid on the other side, I winced; at least the embarrassment from dying when someone accidentally sat on me would be short-lived and only have two witnesses.  Fortunately, she remembered the passenger stuck inside her shorts and did not sit down with all her weight, sparing me an ignominious death beneath her ass.

 

Taylor stood, and the sudden rush of her ascent gave me a strong wave of vertigo.  Blood pooled in my head while she started walking, and I longed for the mere discomfort of her sitting.  She threw her hips wide with each step like she was on a catwalk modeling the latest volleyball wear, causing her ass to aggressively shake.  When she stepped with her left I was pushed against the fabric as it pulled tighter around me, and I heard the threads straining around me.  For each brief moment that buttock protruded I felt my body compress as the shorts tried to conform to the curved surface.  Each right step pulled me back and allowed the fabric to relax, giving me a momentary reprieve that only made it worse when the strain and pressure returned.

 

Mercifully, she reached her room quickly and the risk of being squished by the mere movements of her ass disappeared.  The shorts loosened when something dug into them, though they still supported me enough that I stayed rigidly upright.  A large, warm object pressed down on my legs, and a second, similar probe pried my legs out of the fabric of Taylor’s panties.  She withdrew me quickly enough that I felt my skin burn as it rubbed against the fabric, then they snapped shut behind me with a loud crack when I was lifted into fresh air.

 

The rapid trip upward kept me stabilized below her fingers, though I still felt my stomach leap to my throat from the sudden jolt.  She pulled me up to the small of her back and around her waist, then lifted me the tremendous length of her long torso while I screamed uncontrollably from terror.  A blue blur with yellow streaks quickly gave way to the peach of her skin, with a brief flash of pink as I rushed past her lips.  In less than a second I had ascended hundreds of feet, and the strain on my system made faint black spots swim on the edge of my vision.

 

When her hand stopped, I was dangling between her eyes, close enough to her face that it was the only thing I could see.  Enormous blue irises locked onto me, and wrinkles creased the corners of her eyes when she smiled. “Have a nice trip, little guy?” she boomed, raising a finger to me.  “You know, there are a lot of guys who come to our games just to check out our butts, I don’t have any illusions about that.  But since you’ve never been to a game, I figured you could use some time getting acquainted with it.”  She laughed, making a terrible rumble that caused a chill to run over my spine when it reached me.

 

Taylor moved the finger so it was directly in front of me, and all I could see were the whorls of her fingerprint held in front of my face.  She drew the finger back then shot it forward, slapping my whole body with the tip.  With her fingers tightly gripping my legs, only my knees and waist could bend as I rapidly swung back and forth.  My vision blurred as what I could see quickly cycled.  First the floor, covered in clean white carpet, then her enormous face as she laughed at my predicament, then back to the floor, over and over again.  Her finger had struck me hard and she made no effort to stop me, and by the time I finally came to a stop I was on the verge of throwing up.

 

“Just a tiny little man, helpless in my hand,” Taylor teased.  “Better hope you don’t end up on the floor or I might mistake you for a bug.”  On cue her fingers opened, dropping me into a freefall from a great height.  “Oops,” was all she said in a deadpan while I fell past her waist toward a floor that was getting closer at a dangerous rate.  My body had flipped over slightly so I would not land on my head, but when I could differentiate individual carpet fibers I doubted it would matter.  It was such a far fall there was no doubt I would break every bone on impact.

 

In defiance of my expectations, all I got was a bruise that covered my entire backside when I landed on the rough carpet.  My body ended up embedded in the fibers, and between that and the daze from my impact I was stuck in Taylor’s carpet.  I looked up at the gigantic volleyball player looming over me, her hand still in front of her face with fingers open and her lips stretched in a smug grin.  Despite appearing to be a great height, I understood that my fall had only been from her eye level and did not get anywhere near a dangerous speed.  Between that and my weight of a few grams at most, the biggest risk from her dropping me was to my ego.

 

However, I was still far from safe.  Taylor was still gigantic, and no matter where I tried to go she could easily block my escape.  My eyes flicked from her sheer enormity to the tremendous feet on either side of me.  They were twice the size of my dorm room, with curved blue walls leading to the bright yellow laces two dozen feet above me.  If one of them ended up over my head, there was no way I could escape before it came down.  The shoes alone must weigh a ton to me now, to say nothing of the weight Taylor’s gargantuan body would add to it, and I would be little more than a smear.

 

“Oh damn, I dropped the tiny man!” Taylor boomed, her brow furrowed while she forced herself to make an exaggerated pout.  “Well, he won’t get far.  It’s not like he’s got long legs!”  The whole time she spoke, her blue eyes were focused on me from atop the human skyscraper.  She had watched me fall and knew exactly where I was.  The only question was what she would do.  While she could easily obliterate me, this seemed like a lot of trouble to go through just so she could squish me.

 

Taylor Tower folded in half when she reached down and grabbed the dangling ends of her shoelaces.  I heard the nylon cords tearing at themselves as she pulled on them, followed by the clatter of plastic aglets crashing into the synthetic fabric of her shoes.  She stood back up to her gigantic height, then placed the toe of one shoe against the heel of the other and slid her foot out of it.  The full horror of the great white beast hinted at by long trunk of her sock was revealed, the fabric still damp enough with her sweat that it clung to the outline of her toes.  When she set her foot back down, the ground shook slightly from the impact, then she used it to free her oter foot from its prison.

 

The floor trembled as Taylor got into position, the big toe of each foot flanking me.  I gazed up at her, impossibly huge in my view, and understood what it truly meant to be puny.  This was not how people were supposed to see her, but bugs.  Even if she had just been teasing me earlier, she was right.  Aside from her and anyone else who might be in on this cruel scheme, I could not expect anyone else to think of me as human anymore.  To them I was an insect, and I would be lucky if all they did was smash me.

 

“Want to know a secret, little man?” Taylor rumbled, and I felt the power of her voice coursing through me.  “Before tonight, I probably would have fucked you.  You’re cute in a weird way, and it’s not like guys are lining up to for me.  A lot of them are threatened by a woman who’s taller and in better shape than them, but you seemed fine with it.”  Her right big toe flicked upward in an involuntary twitch, straining the threads pulled tight around it.  “Not now, though.  Like, I’m not picky, but needing a man to be bigger than my clit is a reasonable standard.”  She smirked as though she had just devastated me, though I was just confused.  If she liked me so much, why did she do her best to annoy me every time we met?

 

“Well then, why don’t you grow me back so I meet your standards?” I shouted up at her.  Though I found her obnoxious, there was no denying that she was hot.  Besides, if I could get sex and escape from being bug-sized, I would consider it a win overall, even if I ended up just a couple of inches tall.

 

“Instead, I think I’ll show you how I treat bugs.”  She had not even heard me; I was so small that my voice could not reach her ears.  There was no time to wallow in self-pity over being so small before she continued.  “You’re lucky I’m not wearing shoes right now or you’d definitely be crushed.  Don’t expect the same from the rest of the volleyball team.”

 

The sound of her heel rubbing against the carpet drowned out everything else as it rushed forward, and the sole of her enormous foot blocked my view of her gargantuan form.  As soon as I registered it was above me, however, her foot swung down, and I found myself at the epicenter of the most powerful earthquake in human history.  My insides shook and bones rattled against their joints as the shockwave from Taylor’s foot slamming into the ground dissipated, though the effects lingered in my body.  Carpet compressed beneath her weight, holding me tighter as though I could have moved to begin with.  As her foot lingered over me the stench of her sweat forced its way into my mouth and nostrils, and I gagged from its potent pungency.  Sweat had collected on her sole after it ran down her body, and with the shoe closed around it there was no way the air could have dried it.

 

As the stench of her sweaty foot forced its way into my olfactory system, I realized it did not protect me from the light seismic activity created by her voice and the mocking it entailed.  “You know, I’m really just standing on you,” Taylor said, as my body felt the immense pressure of her foot on top of me.  “Imagine if I pressed down even a little!  You’d be smashed into an unrecognizable mush, and in a couple weeks I’d be going to a candlelight vigil for the student who disappeared even though nobody can really recall him.”  Her laugh was felt more than heard as the vibrations came down through her body and suffused into the floor around me.

 

 

Taylor lifted her foot, giving me a momentary reprieve from the pressure, though the awful smell of her sweaty foot remained, bound by the great mass of her sole extending over me.  “It kind of sucks that you’re too small for me to fuck, but I’m trying to look on the bright side of things here.  Instead of fucking you, I get to fuck with you!  And it’s not like anyone will stop me.  As far as anyone else is concerned, you’re just an ant.”  To illustrate her point, Taylor slammed her foot down on top of me with a loud, dull thud.  My bones shook from the force of it hitting the carpet, then the tumult of her laughter overtook what little I could still feel.

 

“I’m not sure you understand just how puny you are,” Taylor said, her voice rumbling down to me through her foot.  “You’re nothing.  You’re a rounding error of a person.  People stop counting the entirety of your height when they’re children and they don’t need to one-up their fourth-grade classmates with fractions of an inch.  Not only are you so small that you aren’t regarded as human, you’re not even measured in human units.  If I pressed down right now, all I would have to do to cover up your death is wash my socks.”

 

While the prospect of being smashed weighed heavily on my mind, the greatest threat to me was the inescapable stench of her foot.  When it was atop me, the smell was exceptionally powerful, and I suspected the stench would linger for weeks.  If she lifted it off me, however, her foot acted as a backboard for the smell, directing it back toward me.  I was in a pocket created by her sweaty foot, and the carpet fibers around me began to bear the smell as it lingered atop them.

 

T he taut white threads lifted away, giving way to the great white background of her sole.  As I considered the gentle curves of the ball of her foot, she moved it to the side, allowing me to see the rest of her gigantic body.  As Taylor regarded me from on high, the terrible smell of her sweaty foot lingered around me, clinging to the hairs in my nostrils and the carpet fibers standing around me.

 

In a flash the skyscraper standing over me halved in height, and Taylor extended a hand down toward me.  She worked a finger into the carpet, propping me up so I became unstuck, then her thumb slid over to seize me.  With nowhere for me to run, Taylor pried me out of the carpet, pinched between her thumb and forefinger.  A single firm squeeze would have left me as little more than jelly, but she mercifully left me unsquished as she extracted me from the carpet.

 

“It’s about time for me to hit the hay, little man,” Taylor said, her voice resonating around me.  “It’s too bad I can’t leave you out on your own.  If you weren’t so tiny, you could’ve just been the little spoon.  Now, though, I can’t really trust you don’t delve into my vulva while I’m sleeping.  You get where I’m coming from, right?”  I honestly had no idea, but it would not have made any difference.  As long as she held me between her fingers, she could ascribe whatever thoughts she wanted to me, and I was powerless to push back against them.

 

Taylor stood to her gargantuan height, bringing me with her, and I felt as though a phantom body of mine was left behind.  When she brought me to a sudden start it felt like my body caught up, though much too quickly, and my body curled around the curvature of her thumb.  There was nothing I could do; she was in complete control of me.  In her hands, I was little more than an extension of her fingers.

 

Paying me no mind, Taylor took a step toward her table, and the tremendous power of her footfall passed up through her legs and across her body to make my whole body shake between her fingers.  While I could not see her feet, I knew when her heels hit the ground based on the new storm of tremors assaulting me through her fingers.  In just a few steps, she had done more to show me how little I was compared to her than any amount of words ever could.

 

Taylor dropped me onto the table, where the coarse grain of the wood stopped me from rolling off the other side.  While I sat there, stunned the table itself had stopped me, she reached off to the side, and I heard the quiet thumps of her fingertips around a glass.  Before I could get back to my feet, Taylor flipped the glass upside down and brought it down atop me.  My ears rang from the crash of the glass hitting wood, and I watched her fingers, pressed tight against the glass, retreat before the remainders of streaming liquid could catch up to them.

 

“Welcome to your new home,” Taylor said, her voice bouncing between the glass surface enclosing me and the wood below.  “Obviously I’m not going to let you sleep with me, but I can’t risk you doing something unimaginably stupid like trying to escape.  You know why that would be stupid, right?”  Silence reigned in the wake of her rhetorical question as the glass distorted her face, making it seem to wrap around me so she seemed even more dominant than she already was.  “Anyone else is going to smash you because you’re a fucking bug, and hell, I might do it just by accident.  The safest you can be is trapped beneath a glass on my desk.  Anywhere else, and it’s only a matter of time before you get squished.”  I could not help but notice that her charitable protection of me left me as her prisoner, but any protests I might have had would not have reached her ears anyway.

 

Taylor stood, replacing the magnified vision of her face with that of her thighs that seemed to surround me, and she condescended enough to speak to me from on high.  “Get comfortable on the wood, you little twerp.  It’s your bed now.  You could have enjoyed my bed, but…”  She trailed off into laughter, not even needing to finish the sentence.  In her mind, it was obvious that I wanted nothing more than to sleep with her, no matter how obnoxious she acted.  In truth, even more than sharing a bed with her, I wanted to have a full-sized bed to myself.

 

She took two steps toward the door, and the table legs thankfully absorbed the vibrations of her footfalls.  Taylor flicked the light switch, casting the whole world into darkness, and all I had to go by in the pitch black was the rhythmic thuds of her footfalls.  Her tremendous body slammed onto the mattress with a resounding thud that echoed within the round glass walls around me.  The air was heavy with her occasional moan as she settled in, but before long she was sleep, leaving me in quiet solitude to contemplate what exactly the future had in store for me.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!