- Text Size +

A blaring alarm ricocheting off the glass surrounding me roused me from an uncomfortable slumber.  Two massive shapes rustled beneath the covers of their respective beds, then a long, muscular leg swung out from each of them.  A pair of blond giantesses swung out of bed, then stood to their full heights facing each other.  They stretched their arms and legs, arching their backs and curling their toes as they woke themselves up.  After a brief yawn Taylor popped her neck with a quick jerk, then Rebecca twisted her back to pop it.


The two slowly walked over to the table, then stood on either side of the glass and peered down at me.  I gazed back up at them, staying perfectly still while their eyes searched for me.  Between the two titanesses I felt like fleeing, but with the vertical glass walls around me I had nowhere to go.


“How’d you sleep, little guy?” Rebecca boomed, and I flinched away from the sound of her voice.


“Please, like you care,” Taylor retorted, and I covered my ears as the sound of her voice mixed with the echo of Rebecca’s.  “Besides, do bugs even sleep like we do?”


“Come on, Tay, be nice!” Rebecca replied and playfully slapped Taylor on the shoulder.  He’s not a bug!  He’s my bug-sized boyfriend, so I’m pretty sure he still counts as a person.”  I still could not remember ever agreeing to be in a relationship with Rebecca, but if it presented an escape from my current situation I would agree to anything.


“Okay, sure, he’s your boyfriend,” Taylor mumbled, “and I guess he’s still a person, too.  But do you know what else that means?”  Her eyes darted back to me, and I gawked up at her in confusion.  “It means you’re still our mascot!  So you’re going to be at our game today to help inspire us.”


“And I’ll be honest, it’s a pretty vital game,” Rebecca added.  “It’s the college’s homecoming week, so it’s pretty important we win this one.  And if my boyfriend didn’t even show up to support me, I don’t know what I’d do!”


“Not to mention our team’s mascot, the focus for our morale and our rallying call against our opponents.”


“I didn’t even think about it like that!”  Rebecca leaned in until her face eclipsed the view out of my glass, her gigantic blue eyes dominating my field of vision.  “And you want me in a good mood, so you want us to win, right?  There are certain benefits to me being happy, and I can promise you’ll only see them if we win.”


Taylor’s long fingers curled around Rebecca’s shoulders, then she yanked her friend away from me.  “I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves here, Becca,” she declared.  “Most importantly, he can’t refuse if I don’t want him to.  He’s my property, after all, and I say he’s going to the game.”


Rebecca acted like she had just been struck in the chest.  “And you think he wouldn’t go just to support me?” She turned away and pouted for a moment, then her eyes slid back to me.  “You would show up just to support me now, wouldn’t you?  Not like when you promised us, then flaked because a new video game came out?”


There was an unusually long silence while they looked at me expectantly, so I replied, “Of course I would!  I wouldn’t leave you in the lurch, would I?”


“Pretty convenient that you want to now that you don’t have any choice,” Taylor butted in, and her fingers wrapped around the glass.  She lifted it into the air, and inertia threw me against the bottom.  As I slid over the glass surface she brought it close enough to her face that her enormous blue eyes wrapped around to the sides due to the glass’s distortion.  A solitary, booming chuckle rose from her throat, then she lowered the glass so she could peer down at me.


Taylor tipped the glass until the walls sloped downward, and I slid out into the center of her palm.  She set it down with a crash, then turned her attention to me.  “And how do you think you’re getting to the game?” she boomed, her other hand already poised to pluck me up.


“Ooh!  Do I get to take him?” Rebecca excitedly offered, gazing at me over the side of Taylor’s palm.


“Even better,” Taylor answered, and pinched me between her thumb and forefinger.  Blood rushed away from my head when she lifted me into the air, and I felt the whorls of her fingerprints on either side of me.  “It’s his favorite way to travel, and he’s very familiar with it.”  Each word sent vibrations through her body and down her fingers, making my body tremble in her grip.


Her arm rotated, and the vast blue wall of her back came into view.  She pressed her fingers against it until I was flush with the smooth, thick fabric pulled tight around her, then rotated so I faced down.  Taylor’s other hand slid around her waist, and her index finger hooked into the waistband of her shorts.  The skin-tight material stretched and distorted when she pulled it back, opening a gap between the shorts and her panties.


Taylor’s fingers opened, and I slid down her back along the outline of her spine.  I rolled and tumbled over the fine square pattern of her shirt, then crashed into the top of her buttock.  After a weak bounce I landed back on her butt, then my body followed its curve on the way down.  The slope steadily became steeper until I was on the verge of plummeting again, then the elastic material of her shorts caught me.  Taylor let go of the waistband, and with a loud snap her shorts formed back around her butt, sealing tightly around me.


After a few moments a booming voice came out of the darkness, making me twitch against the supple butt cheek.  “Cool, I can see your outline against Tay’s butt!” Rebecca declared.  “And I was worried you’d be too small to see in there.”


“Don’t speak too soon.”  Taylor’s voice made everything around me shake, then the wall formed by her butt got firmer.  The slope weakened, but everything else around me got tighter.  Her shorts pressed tighter against my back, pressing me into her buttock which refused to give.  I felt my body compress under the pressure, and my body creaked under the increasing force.  Just when things settled down her rear started slowly shifting up and down, and I gritted my teeth as the tight, tiny volleyball shorts drew ever tighter around me.


Just when my body could take no more, the elastic material relented.  It did not go slack, really, since it was still firm enough to keep me tightly pressed against Taylor’s ass, but it no longer squeezed me tightly enough to threaten my life.  I could breathe again, and even though every breath was laden with the musky scent of Taylor’s skin, I gulped in deep mouthfuls of air warmed by her body heat.


“We should get going,” Taylor said, “You know how Syl hates it when we’re late.”  Each syllable made her body tremble, vibrating me inside my tiny elastic pocket, and my body responded with an involuntary twitch of arousal.  I hated that even though I was in mortal peril and had been constantly degraded for the past week my body still responded that way.  There was no helping it, though.  Despite her thoroughly dehumanizing treatment toward me, I still found Taylor remarkably attractive, and the vibrations always hit me in just the right way.


As she walked, I was treated to an unending series of repeated torments.  Each step forward she took made her elastic shorts stretch tight, pressing me against her buttock again, and when her foot set down her butt jiggled slightly, tossing me up and down with it.  When her other leg stepped forward the material around me loosened but kept its firm seal around me.  The process repeated so many times I lost count, a non-stop cycle of expansion and contraction that brought me to the brink of being squished but never finishing the job.


Fortunately, Taylor lived within walking distance of the game, so I was spared the risk of being squashed when she sat down.  That did not make the trip any more pleasant for me, however.  Once in the arena she began turning more frequently, making me skid along the surface of her buttock from inertia.  Before I could get too far, though, the stretchy material of her shorts caught me and slammed me back into place against her rear.  Even the smooth skin was rough to skid over so many times, and before long my cheek was rubbed raw from the friction.


Mercifully, the bouncing and turning stopped after what seemed like hours.  “Figures you two came together,” rumbled a terse voice in front.  “Did you bring the mascot?”


“Yeah, of course.”  The world around me trembled, then the shorts clenched around me loosened.  Taylor’s finger slid into her shorts, then hooked around and went beneath me.  The tip of her finger caught me and lifted me out, forcing me to lean against the smooth wall of skin in front of me during the ascent.  When I was finally carried out of the shorts, they closed beneath me with a resounding snap and her thumb set down on top of me.  With its immense weight holding me down, I could not fall off while the world blurred and spun around me as she brought me back to her front.


When her hand stopped, Taylor lifted her thumb off me.  A tremendous dark blue eye set amid alabaster skin dominated the sky above me, and the black orifice of Sylvia’s pupil adjusted as it focused on me.  Sylvia stared at me long enough to confirm I was not just a piece of lint then stood, causing several strands of light blond hair to whip over me.


“Does he know what to do?”  The low rumble of Sylvia’s voice pushed out what little emotion it may have held as she spoke.


“I don’t think so,” Taylor replied.  The minute shaking while she spoke was nearly enough to push me tumbling off the side of her finger.


 “Explain to him that he’s much more involved than other mascots,” Sylvia began.  “There’s no costume or routine, and he’s so small it’d be pointless to keep him on the sidelines.  Instead, he’s on the court with us during the game, and the only ‘dance’ he’s expected to do is between our feet.  If he’s still standing at the end, you’ll pick him up.”


Taylor glanced down at me and repeated, “Okay, so you’re much more involved than other mascots.”


“I heard everything she just said,” I interjected when she paused, and Taylor glared at me.


“You shouldn’t interrupt people when you’re standing on their finger, you rude little puke,” Taylor rebuked, then took a deep breath.  She repeated what Sylvia had said almost exactly, the only changes from some minor eccentricities of her speech.  When she had gotten through it, she asked, “Any questions?”


I began to sweat under the withering gaze of her blue eyes, but I was able to come up with a single question.  “Doesn’t this seem a little dangerous for me?”


“Yes, incredibly.  I suggest you don’t get stepped on.”


“Is that all the advice you have?”


“How hard could it be?” she asked and cracked a smile.  “Haven’t you been doing that your whole life?  If you haven’t gotten stepped on so far, you should be able to manage to avoid getting crushed for one volleyball game.”


“But I –“


“He knows what to do,” Taylor’s thunderous words cut me off.


“Time to get him in place, then.”  Sylvia leaned forward until her lips were level with me, then formed her mouth into a circle.  A sudden gust of wind rushed out from the small, round hole in her lips and crashed into me, throwing me off Taylor’s fingertip.  I tumbled head over heels in the current of her breath as it carried me toward the titanic net stretched across the center of the court.  As I traveled away from the titanesses I dropped toward the polished wooden floor with nothing to stop or even slow my descent.


I landed hard enough to knock the wind out of me, but thankfully nothing was broken.  Helplessly I skidded over the sealed and waxed floor for several feet until I came to a stop at an intersection of painted blue lines.  With significant effort I turned around and saw that Sylvia and Taylor were still looking at me, the smallest hint of a smile on the former’s face while the latter smirked.


“Little twerp finally got someone to blow him,” Sylvia quipped, and Taylor replied with horrifically loud laughter.  “Come on, let’s get ready for the game.”  They walked off toward a tunnel to the side, their sneakers thudding on the hard wood floor and sending out tremors powerful enough to shake me dozens of feet away.


 When they were gone, I took a look at my surroundings.  The wooden court stretched for miles in every direction, pitted with waist-high trenches every dozen feet or so, and I would clearly not be able to traverse it to safety in my current state.  A tremendous net stretched across the middle, anchored to two massive towers, all of which bore the school’s logo at the base.  At each side stood a massive metal tower wrapped with blue padding, both of them supporting an orange basketball hoop hundreds of feet in the air.  Above those were gigantic scoreboards with all the lights dark, their dark blue surfaces displaying “Home” and “Away” in tall white letters.  Thousands of seats circled the court, all of them empty for now, and long blue banners professing past championships hung above those.


It was overwhelming at my size, and I expected if I had ever bothered to set foot in it before being shrunk I might have found it impressive.  However, I did not have the luxury of being impressed at the size of anything anymore.  If I was trapped here, I needed to find the best place to stand to avoid getting smashed over the course of the game.  This probably would have been easier if I had ever watched a single game of volleyball, but it was too late to regret that now.  The most important thing now was making sure I would get to see another one.

I only had half an hour to reflect on my situation before the thundering stampede of athletic shoes on wood drew my attention.  Twelve titanic women walked out of the concrete tunnel toward me, with Taylor and Sylvia in the lead.  They quickly spotted me on the floor despite how puny I was and changed direction toward me, and the rest of the team followed.  As they approached, the noise and rumbling from their footsteps grew in intensity until they were too much to bear and it felt as though my body would shake itself apart from being subjected to it.


The team gathered in a circle around me and tilted their heads to glare down at me in unison.  As I withered under the gaze of a dozen giantesses Sylvia declared, “People will start showing up soon.  We’d better do it fast.”  Her eyes darted over to Taylor, who silently nodded and clapped her hands together with a loud bang.


“Itty-bitty mascot down on the floor,” Taylor sang, and the floor shook as she hopped with the rhythm.  The discomfort from that was quickly surpassed when the rest of the team echoed her in a roaring chorus, the thuds from them landing making an inescapable, all-encompassing drumming.  “After this game we’ll all be sore!”  Covering my ears did not protect against either the deafening chorus or the rumble of stampeding feet.  “With the sole exception of you –“ watching a dozen women hop up and down while gleefully singing about my demise was surreal, to say the least, “since you’ll be smashed under my shoe!”  Once they had finished, as a finale they all raised their right leg as high as they could, then stomped them down around me so the toes of their shoes formed a tight circle around me.  The staggered crashes and intense earthquake drowned out the cheer that followed it, then they thankfully dispersed.


Sure enough, just a few minutes after that other people began filing into the stadium, taking their seats around the arena.  Titanic volleyball players milled around, half of them going off to the sidelines while the other half stayed on the court.  I was in the center, on the dividing line between the two halves on their side, too scared to move too much in any direction.  Taylor was in front of me, walking circles in her area and making the floor tremble with every step, and Rebecca was to her left, cleaning her fingernails.  Sylvia stood behind me, her beady blue eyes focused down on me while she rested her hands on her hips.


The opposing team came along shortly after and similarly divided, with their starters taking their places opposite ours.  Six new gargantuan women – even had I not been shrunk they would still tower over me – in red jerseys and black elastic shorts that barely covered their butts.  Four blonds, two brunettes, and twelve solid, building-sized legs, with only a net at shoulder-level keeping them from me.  They looked serious and ready to play, unaware that in their quest for victory they might end up accidentally crushing someone.


When the game started, I had no idea what to do.  The huge ball sailed over the net and the ground started rumbling, with constant tremors emanating from the impacts of churning feet.  No one was approaching me yet, but they would momentarily, and I would need to figure out where to go.  Alternatively, I may need to stay perfectly still while they moved around me.  Every square inch of the court was potentially lethal to me with gargantuan feet slamming down seemingly at random, and my current position was no better.  Running may have even been pointless; there was no way I could get off the court, and by the time I could predict where one of the colossal women would put a foot down it would be too late for me to get clear.


The ball came back our way, and one titaness made the ground tremble while she approached it.  With one strike she launched it back into the air, sending it sailing toward Rebecca.  The colossus stepped toward the center and leapt, swinging a powerful arm at the arcing ball.  It raced downward and I lost track of it behind Taylor, but my concerns were already elsewhere.  A pair of gigantic blue shoes landed much too close for comfort, and the ensuing boom momentarily stunned me.  For a moment the ground quaked as though it were about to be torn asunder and I toppled over backward.  Rebecca gave me a quick, playful smirk before turning back toward the other team.


Seconds later my attention was grabbed by a series of quick, rapid thuds, with the tremors from each one getting stronger.  I spun and saw a pair of enormous blue and white soles striding toward me, the heels thumping against the wood with each step backwards Taylor took.  Reflexively I began running away, though I would need to take hundreds of steps to cover the same ground Taylor did with each one of hers.  A shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see the white foam of her treads hanging over my head, descending toward me.  With nothing else to do, I raised my arms for protection and screamed.


A thump sounded from above, and Taylor’s heel stopped just short of smashing me into paste.  It loomed over me for a moment, then she began walking forward again, leaving me in momentary safety.  I watched her advance from me, my heart beating heavily from adrenaline while I gasped for breath.  Moments ago I had been millimeters, just a few angles of her ankle’s rotation, away from being squished.  Taylor hunched down, pushing her butt out over me and pulling the elastic material tight around her cheeks.  She would have had no idea I was just a red, squashed speck until after the game.


The titanic figures continued moving around me, never getting too close, though I could always feel the vibrations caused by their slight movements.  I tried watching the ball to get a hint for where my next peril would come from, but it often moved too fast for me to follow or was blocked by one of the giantesses.  It was impossible to watch their feet, too, since there were six people to keep track of, positioned all around me.  Indecision and a good helping of fear paralyzed me, keeping my legs rooted on the ground in between all of them.  If I moved, I could die; if I didn’t move, I could also die.


The ball flew towards me in a flat, fast arc, and I watched it speed towards me, certain it would be what finally did me in.  From behind me, Sylvia yelled, “I got it!” and I turned to see her sprint forward.  The floor rumbled from her thundering steps, then she dove into the air and thrust her arms forward.  She came at me quickly on an uncontrolled trajectory, her hands clenched together in one large fist.    When her milky white hands broke the plane above me, her dark eyes were focused intently on the white orb rushing toward me.


Sylvia’s knees crashed into the ground with great calamity, then the rest of her body landed.  I fell backwards and had no choice but to look up at her massive, determined face above me as the ground shook so violently I felt my bones and insides shudder along with it.  The ball collided with her knuckles with a loud, firm bang and bounced off to the side, where I quickly lost track of it.  It was just as well; I was looking up at Sylvia, locked in terrified awe.


She opened her hands and looked down.  Sylvia easily spotted my puny form quaking in fear before her, and with a grin she placed her right hand directly over me.  Her fingers spread wide, covering as much space as possible and displaying the enormous, wrinkled platform of her palm far above me.  In an instant her arm raced down, and I flinched when she slapped the floor, just missing me by a fraction of an inch.  Pressed against the floor, her thumb loomed over me like a marble wall, and I could feel her elevated body heat emanating from it.  We stayed like that for a moment, and with how Sylvia glared down at me I was not sure whether she had missed on purpose.


Sylvia pushed herself up to a kneeling position, shoving me slightly with her thumb as it brushed against the floor.  The earth rumbled when her huge feet planted firmly on the wooden floor, then the landscape changed entirely when she stood all the way up.  I gazed up at Sylvia, terrified at how her body seemed to stretch forever with how she loomed over me.  In comparison to her I was nothing, just a speck of dust that could get stuck between the treads of her shoes.  To prove it, she took a long step back, disappearing from my view without giving me another thought.


I was incredibly disoriented.  My body ached just from the ceaseless shaking, and my ears had a constant, low-level rumbling in them even when the players were standing mostly still.  It was not just the gargantuan volleyball players contributing to my discomfort, however.  The crowd’s cheers and jeers came from all around, and my tiny size distorted the sound so it was more like a deafening roar at the base of a waterfall.  Lights shined from high above, encircling the court so as to dispel the long shadows cast by the colossi, but overwhelming me with glare.  Everything seemed set up to reinforce the spectacle and hopelessness of my situation.


The immediacy of the quakes returned as Taylor once again backpedaled towards me.  I watched her long legs approach, her hamstrings flexing and relaxing as they rapidly moved the tower of muscle.  She stopped in front of me, her socks alone towering over me like a skyscraper while her gargantuan body dominated my entire view.  She hunched down, the powerful muscles legs coiling, then launched what seemed to be hundreds of feet into the air.  Her legs drifted backward in mid-flight, and a white ball appeared momentarily near her head only for her to slap it away.


Gravity pulled Taylor back down and I braced myself for the tremendous impact.  As she fell, she spread her feet to the side, and her shoes landed with a bang and another quake, but the titaness’s weight was off and she lost her balance.  Taylor pitched backward, and the tremendous mound of her rear, covered in shear dark blue fabric, plummeted toward me, a noticeable trough where the fabric pulled her cheeks apart.  It got closer, growing larger in my view by the instant, until it was the only thing I could see.  There was nothing I could do to protect myself from the gigantic ass set to annihilate me.


Momentum carried her back just enough that her tremendous ass did not squash me, though just barely.  When Taylor landed her butt was pressed outward by the floor, pushing me away and making me stagger, only for me to topple when the waves of the resulting apocalyptic quake reached me.  I gazed at her powerful thighs stretching over and past me, close enough to her that I could still see the bottoms of her shorts digging into the skin.  The smell of sweat permeated the air, and I gagged from her all-encompassing musk.  Her scent and body heat were everywhere, making her presence loom even larger in my mind.


Taylor’s legs swung to the side, kicking up a strong breeze that temporarily dissipated the stench and blew me to the right.  She planted her hands, making the aftershocks for her earthquake, and pulled herself back up into a squat.  The titaness did not even look down at me when she stepped forward, the entire length of her titanic sole breezing by just overhead.  Her heel landed with a bang, but compared to what I had just experienced it was negligible, and I was glad that it only made my teeth chatter a little.


The game seemed like it would go on forever, full of earthquakes, thundering impacts, and much-too-close brushes with death.  I did not know how long a volleyball game lasted, but it felt like I would expire from exhaustion before any of them landed on me.  I tried to keep track of the three who might try to squash me as a joke, but they were too engrossed in the game to make any trips toward me for that express purpose.  The only time any of them approached was to bat the ball off its trajectory before it could annihilate me.  That would have been touching, except I knew that was only so they would not give up a point, not out of any actual concern for me.


Mercifully, the game ended before I was totally shaken apart.  The two teams met in the center to congratulate each other for a game well played, and I finally brought myself to stand back up now that I would not immediately be knocked back down.  My ears rang from the constant pounding of enormous footsteps, and my eyes had trouble focusing on any one thing after darting between ginormous women for so long.  Everything in and on me hurt, and just then I realized I was covered in sweat from both terror and my body dealing with the physical stresses.  Though I had scarcely moved, I felt like I had been just as much a part of the game as they were.


When the teams parted ways, the one that had turned me into their tiny pet mascot came back and circled around me.  They stood evenly spaced around me, their hands on their hips and looking down.  I expected them to start singing again, but I suppose there were still too many people around because they simply stood in silence.


“I can’t believe you actually survived,” Taylor said, shifting her weight and letting a hand drop from her hip.  “I was certain you’d just be a red smear by now.”


“Hey, be nice!” Rebecca replied, playfully slapping her friend on the arm.  “We won, and we owe it to the nice little morale boost he gave us!”  She smiled giddily and leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees.  “Isn’t that right, little guy?”


“I think we made more of a difference than this speck did,” Sylvia said, keeping her stony expression.  “Having to bail him out so the big, scary volleyball didn’t smash him almost cost us a couple points.”


“Well, no matter what you all think, I know our mascot is a very big deal for someone so teensy,” Rebecca put in.


Throughout this whole conversation, none of them took their focus off me.  Being center stage during the game was disorienting; this, on the other hand, was disconcerting.  They knew I was here, and most of them did not seem too invested in me.  I kept my attention on Rebecca, the one smiling face amid a sea of indifference, to keep me grounded.


“Why doesn’t everyone else head off and get the afterparty started?” Taylor suggested, taking a long, lumbering step toward me.  “Syl, Becky, and I will see to the mascot.”  A cacophony of footfalls and rumbling erupted while the rest of the team departed, and when it died down, I was left with just the three of them looking down at me.  The relative silence was the most disquieting thing of all.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!